Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

More nonsense....

You make me laugh.

That is all.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

I see this IPO-crap coin continue sinking. No volume, no transactions. Dev busy with spreading FUD on other threads. Sad so many people have been cheated.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

More nonsense.

I am an active stakeholder of 8bit.

I call it how I see it. Always have, always will.

We see you attacking other members of the community and manipulating votes.

I will speak my mind, get used to it.

Continuing to FUD my thread doesn't bother me one bit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:04:23 PM

This is MTR thread, not 8BIT thread. I have also bought some MTRs in the past and I see loss of money in this coin parody. So we all paid you to create portal because we belived that you can drive some action to it. Seems like my btcs are lost in this crap.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:33:22 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 02:09:34 PM by jc12345

This is MTR thread, not 8BIT thread. I have also bought some MTRs in the past and I see loss of money in this coin parody. So we all paid you to create portal because we belived that you can drive some action to it. Seems like my btcs are lost in this crap.

Judge it when the project is implemented live and all the aspects come together including use cases for MTR. If you want quick profits and instant gratification like most people in crypto then there are other coins which are pump and dump to make those quick profits. MTR is a longer term project and these projects take a long time to get everything developed tested and implemented. Price does not bother me at this point but will bother me 12 months into the project.

I am trying to think of an analogy and the first thing that comes to mind is like baking a cake - you have all the messy bits and pieces that you put in a bowl and then you put it in the oven and take out a tasty cake from it.

The bigger picture plan for a project is sometimes difficult to grasp if one looks at smaller components that on its own seem like insignificant things that does not make sense, but in the end it all makes sense once everything is completed and you take a step back. I agree that the price is down but as I said that does not bother me at this point because in the end the price will follow the product and use cases. The quick profit chasers (which is most of cryptoland citizens) will pass MTR because it is not for quick profit imo. It is for long term investment and long term profit. If all goes well there will be a time sometime next year (or earlier) where MTR daily stake will be worth a pretty penny, but for now the price simmers.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:40:06 PM

So you were once a supporter of MTR, and the project correct?

If you could actually spell "believe" I might believe you were once a supporter and own some MTR.

I see what your motives are here, and I won't give them much energy.

Screenshot where and when you bought MTR, and I will buy them back from you at the price you bought them for... ( Using Escrow )

Is far as ToshiDesk is concerned, its certainly coming along...have you joined the beta?

I'm sorry if I don't take your words for granted given the situation that has brought you to my thread to FUD.

I assure you the project is going to be a success, and we are taking all of the necessary actions needed to make ToshiDesk successful.

As I said, if you no longer believe in the project, that is your god given right, and I will buy your position out...so go ahead and post up the shot that you actually own MTR, and I can get the escrow on the line immediately.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:24:45 PM

Just because I bought this crap does not mean I am supporter. It was just an investment after wrong decision.

No, I am not gonna disclose any personal data you. It's better to loose than do that.

So expect me commenting market situation when I find a time for it. No FUD, just hard information and market data.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:06:09 PM

Just because I bought this crap does not mean I am supporter. It was just an investment after wrong decision.

No, I am not gonna disclose any personal data you. It's better to loose than do that.

So expect me commenting market situation when I find a time for it. No FUD, just hard information and market data.

So that signifies you don't own MTR at all, and are just lying and showing your ass?

Its not personal data...its me offering to buy the MTR you "lost" out on.

It's also proving you aren't full of your own crud...but you don't seem to want to do that. Grin

You can't even spell "lose" either? Wow lol.

So that fact of the matter is you own ZERO MTR, and are just here because I'm pretty?

You can comment all day long here, the comments hold no water.

Carry on,

MasterTrader777

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:54:28 PM

First, 8-bit we hear you loud and clear. Youve made your point. I will now make mine. First you are hurting the investors really bad by fudding this thread. The fact that the dev here left your messages posted and did not delete , is proof in itself he has nothing to hide. He is confident enough to leave your fud in the thread for the world to see. More proof that this coin is not a scam is the ongoing development and very active dev. Devs that scam, dont continue to be active , and they certainly dont put the time and effort in that MTR dev has. Now, please , I ask nicely for everyone here, dont continue to hurt our prices. Thank you , with much respect. I am an 8 bit holder also.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:58:16 PM

@EVERYONE guys we need to pull together and raise the price back to its true value. I dont have confidence in very many coins, about 5, but this is one of them. I will start buying, follow me please. Lets turn this around. Target is atleast 50k sats. If you truly believe in MTR then SHOW IT!!! BUY!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

First you are hurting the investors really bad by fudding this thread.
No FUD from me. Facts only.
However, OK, I don't want to hurt investors.

The fact that the dev here left your messages posted and did not delete , is proof in itself he has nothing to hide. He is confident enough to leave your fud in the thread for the world to see.
Nope. This thread is not self-moderated so dev cannot delete my posts.

More proof that this coin is not a scam is the ongoing development and very active dev. Devs that scam, dont continue to be active , and they certainly dont put the time and effort in that MTR dev has.
So I completely do not understand why MTR dev spreads FUD on other threads, make fake accusations and publish his lies. And why is he looking for a job by posting his stupid offers on other threads. Maybe he is not sure what he should focus on.

Now, please , I ask nicely for everyone here, dont continue to hurt our prices. Thank you , with much respect. I am an 8 bit holder also.
I don't wanna hurt MTR price nor hurt MTR holders. Absolutely no. I ask MTR dev to focus on MTR development, not on spreading FUD in other threads. That's all.

Peace

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:48:56 PM

First you are hurting the investors really bad by fudding this thread.
No FUD from me. Facts only.
However, OK, I don't want to hurt investors.

The fact that the dev here left your messages posted and did not delete , is proof in itself he has nothing to hide. He is confident enough to leave your fud in the thread for the world to see.
Nope. This thread is not self-moderated so dev cannot delete my posts.

More proof that this coin is not a scam is the ongoing development and very active dev. Devs that scam, dont continue to be active , and they certainly dont put the time and effort in that MTR dev has.
So I completely do not understand why MTR dev spreads FUD on other threads, make fake accusations and publish his lies. And why is he looking for a job by posting his stupid offers on other threads. Maybe he is not sure what he should focus on.

Now, please , I ask nicely for everyone here, dont continue to hurt our prices. Thank you , with much respect. I am an 8 bit holder also.
I don't wanna hurt MTR price nor hurt MTR holders. Absolutely no. I ask MTR dev to focus on MTR development, not on spreading FUD in other threads. That's all.

Peace

Peace!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:13:59 AM

Hello Community,

Just letting you know that ToshiDesk is now KYC Verified with American Express!

Been on the horn with them all day, and can officially announce ToshiDesk is an official American Express Merchant, and will be accepting American Express.

Also have been in contact with ShapeShift, and things are looking up there as well.

Thanks for all the community support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:03:28 AM

I am ready for the next round of distribution around 30k Smiley

Let me know when I can get a chunk!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:39:05 AM

Hello Community,

Been on the horn with them all day, and can officially announce ToshiDesk is an official American Express Merchant, and will be accepting American Express.

Also have been in contact with ShapeShift, and things are looking up there as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

that is great work mate ...

amex is not the best merchant on the planet - but they are one of the biggest ...

and a major player if you want to open as many facilities into the system as possible ...

im liking the progress very much - and i am sure im not the only one Wink ...

#crysx

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Great update dev. lets all start tweeting shapeshift to add mtr.

#TeamToshi
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:01:57 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:49:01 PM by mastertrader777

Do you love Cryptsy, Poloniex or BTER?  Do you love MTR?

Tweet about it and add a link to your Bitcointalk account in that tweet and WIN MTR!

Place MTR-addy in signature or send me your addy via PM.

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

Please don't post your MTR address into thread it's prohibited by forum rules, only signature or PM.

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, Cryptsy )

Please Retweet to Poloniex!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/621070073592180737

Please Retweet to Cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/621067536667275264

Please Retweet to BTER!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/617758277103939584

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:24:48 PM

I'd love Cryptsy if they were competent enough to return my coins that got lost in their very subpar system back in December 2014. But they stopped responding to support tickets weeks ago. They provide a horrible service. Are you pushing for MTR to get listed there? If so, why? Why not Poloniex? I'd advise spending that time and effort on something more worthwhile.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:28:08 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:47:26 PM by mastertrader777

I'd love Cryptsy if they were competent enough to return my coins that got lost in their very subpar system back in December 2014. But they stopped responding to support tickets weeks ago. They provide a horrible service. Are you pushing for MTR to get listed there? If so, why? Why not Poloniex? I'd advise spending that time and effort on something more worthwhile.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Cryptsy in my experience has been a great exchange.

I have been actively pursuing Poloniex as well, along with BTER.

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR.

Exposure is everything!

Please Retweet to Poloniex!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/621070073592180737

Please Retweet to Cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/621067536667275264

Please Retweet to BTER!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/617758277103939584

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:23:22 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 09:32:20 PM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

ETNA Integration Update:

Historical Data for Poleniex has been loaded into our ETNA Charting Servers using a custom API.

Have a look here at DOGE over on Poloniex.

Above you see a DogeCoin layout tab I created in under 10 seconds.

You see a few indicators I've chosen to use ( RSI + Stoch )

ToshiDesk users will be able to take advantage of over 25+ Indicators out of the box, and we will be adding more as time progresses.

This interface WILL be completely customize-able.

How about being able to pull the price history for any time in the past, along with viewing it in any variation of time frame you chose ( 1M, 5M, 30M, 1HR, 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 3Y, Custom Time-Frames, Custom Candle Counts, etc )

Custom Chart Layout Options  - Will be adding more as time progresses

Below you will see the Table Charting Layout Chosen for DogeCoin.

ToshiDesk users will be able to switch up the ways they view the OHLCV (Market) data along with customize the layout of their dashboard of widgets and charts with simple click and drag motions.

ToshiDesk users will have access to multiple Trading Bots, and Trade Processors, and Execution Creators to better their chances of making positive returns on trades.

Users will be able to create their own dashboards from scratch using the many widgets options offered.

Easily Click a widget you wish to use and it immediately populates and loads onto your Dashboard.

Simply click the (gear on the new tab) to rename it whatever you like.

Tutorial videos will be created and added as content to MasterTraderUniversity, so every ToshiDesk user will not only be given all these great charting tools, and widgets...but also be given the tools to help them understand how to use all the technology effectively.

ToshiDesk will also have informative podcast about recent events/coins to watch/etc, along with online classroom discussions inside MTU that rewards MTR to the participants - more info to come on this.

So many more features are packed into ToshiDesk , I just don't have the time to type about all of them in one day...but certainly look forward to the many days to come and these days will be exciting to say the least.

What are we are working on next?

This weekend we will upload Historical Data for Bittrex and Cryptsy.

We will also be uploading real-time market data, replacing the top header area with Real-Time Data API's and Price Quotes on a streaming ticker across the top.

More Updates coming soon!!!

Share this update on your social media profile and be rewarded MTR for your supportive efforts!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: