Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:15:44 PM

I can't believe how much time you are spending on writing your opinion in this thread. Try to let it go and continue your life...

Written text is a fact, nothing to believe in here. All my life is this thread. Looking forward to hear from you.

Can you code a level 2 API ?

I don't think you would even know where to start.

I see you are a bit ticked off that I'm actually standing by my project long term...and it looks like you try to fud any and every sniff of progress.

Nodes are what I want, and what we need...and I'm making it happen.

You should get used to this sir.

Your life is this thread?

Now I understand Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:20:26 PM

all the stuff on nodes...

Nodes are important but not a breakthrough accomplishment. At one point I setup about 10 MTR nodes on Ubuntu over several VPSes and it takes about 5 minutes to setup one node. With identical setups you can use the same compiled binary on all and just create an up to date bootstrap.dat that you replicate over all nodes to import.

Anyways, when the spat started between MT and 8bit I just killed them and switched to another coin as they were just sitting there eating up BTC while the project changed focus to bicker with 8bit.

simple = goal achieved ...

#crysx

Bravo sir!!!

You are the man!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:07:37 PM

Just to clarify chrysophylax, it's nothing personal. I am really pissed off of absolutely stupid "dev" ideas like doubling number of coins... (what basicly means halving coin value) and concurrent "technology" development reduced to compiling old wallet... what means no development what sets our next stop to hundreds of satoshi... You do your job well, keep doing it, just let's separate low-level issues like compilation from real "bussiness related" development. Unfortunately, after this separation we see nothing, zero at real development side.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
gokcey

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

how can i create a node on the windows 7 vps.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:11:45 PM

how can i create a node on the windows 7 vps.

A (full) node is in essence just a synced wallet on the network with a full local block chain. Having it on a VPS just puts in onto a thicker pipe on the Net that is more reliable and can handle more traffic. if you have a Windows 7 VPS, then set it up just like your local Window 7 PC and let it sync the chain.
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

The investment opportunity is very unique and seems like quite an interesting idea, but with the massive volatility that we have been seeing I'm not sure if you would end up in the profit or loss, today there was a 42% loss on Cryptsy, thats literally huge for one day, if the price were more stable I would be inclined to invest, also maybe some less expensive options for people who just want to try it out.  Maybe $10 or $20. 

I would certainly be fine with offering a smaller starter plan for people.

$20 plan is something I can do for you.

Double your MTR in 90 days.

Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Wait,  so people buy MTR to give you,  which temporarily raises the value,  but then in 90 days you give them double and they crash the market selling it?

This really doesn't sound like a good idea overall,  but at least it'll give a nice bubble to sell into for the smarter investors who realize price will likely drop once you pay out in 90 days.

Could you keep a countdown going here till payout? 

Usually I am pretty happy with your management,  this just sounds like a really weak idea for long term investors.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 04:33:29 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 02:19:50 PM by chrysophylax

this does NOT work in rhel based systems and rhela based vps systems and rhel based servers - for the reasons explained above 8bit ..
Bullshit.

the code itself is missing a few steps - such as zerocoin folder and an executable in the leveldb folder ...
Geez, chmod +x leveldb/build...
mkdir obj
?
Geez...
Are you here since yesterday?

for the average user - those steps just simply dont work ... dont believe me? ... setup a free tier server on aws ( amazon web services ) using rhel ( or even ubuntu ) and try ... it just wont work ...
Linux rule #1 - do not run untrusted binaries. You are not trusted binary provider and nooone sober will use your binary. Compilation is easy. If it is not easy for someone, there are hundreds of tutorials of classic coin compilation. MTR has no single new feature other than hundreds other coins. Don't give a ***, please.

some vps systems are 'basic' servers which have basic plans ... this means they are not only hdd space limited ( a simple 20GB space would suffice though ) - but also RAM limited ... most only have 2GB of RAM ... not enough to compile mtr or a number of other coins ... this results in a myriad of errors ( let alone g++ errors ) ... how are the average users supposed to know this? ...
512 MB is enough to compile MTR daemon. Even 128 MB with enough, however it will take ages and will require enabling swap (if possible, Digitalocean allows it) or tweaking ggc-min-expand and ggc-min-heapsize gcc options (you don't know them, do you?).

im actually quite interested to know what 8bit is all about ... will be reading up on the coin this week ...
I have already explained why putting more nodes will not make this network more secure against 51%, I am also pissed off of "dev" (not you) making of those nodes kinda project. This is so extremely unbelieveble... Me and I guess few other people have MTR deamons running of VPSes for many months and you guys show a complicated process of compiling it... RIDICULOUS.

first ...

bullshit? ... really? ...

its obvious you have NOT tried to compile in a redhat based environment ...

until you do - dont put down anyone that actually HAS done the work and KNOWS what these systems are and are not capable of ...

im adding this just for your information as to what happens when you compile ( after fixing all the other things you need to fix ) under centos 7 x64 ... the daemon gets compiled and when you execute it ( ./MasterTraderd ) - the result is ALWAYS this below - due to the missing secp256k cryptographic curve from the redhat openssl implementation ...

-------

EXCEPTION: 9key_error      
CKey::CKey() : EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name failed      
MasterTrader in AppInit()      

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'key_error'
  what():  CKey::CKey() : EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name failed
Aborted
[root@test src]#

-------

second ...

you are missing the most crucial folder - its not JUST obj/ but obj/zerocoin/ ...

otherwise its just wasting your time trying to compile ...

hence the reason why i forked the original code ( https://github.com/chrysophylax69/MTR-Update/ ) which has all the broken 'bits' and i created my 'test' git ( https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ) and 'fixed' and updated that repo instead ...

and if you mean was i born yesterday? ... no - of course not ... im a veteran in this industry mate ... and have no issue saying what i see also Smiley ...

third ...

i totally agree with you that you should NOT download and install / run untrusted binaries ...

so who is distributing any binaries? ...

as far as untrusted goes - i can assure you that my 'hero member' status here on bct is not a consequence of filling the threads with crap and trash - quite the opposite ... trust is built - and ANYONE that has had dealings with me directly can vouch for the trustworthiness of my dealings AND work ...

but once again - you are barking up the wrong tree again 8bit ... my 'work' has NOT been about how simple or not it is to compile ...

fourth ...

512MB MAY be enough IF you have a swap file active on a vps - which most DONT ...

a static build will only compile in a 4-8GB RAM environment - unless you have a decent swapfile ...

fifth ...

it is NOT about a 51% attack or anything of the like ... nor is it about how compilcated / difficult a node is or isnt able to be compiled ... nor is it about whether it was a project that mastertrader777 ( rich ) wanted to establish about setting up nodes or not ... you have got it ALL wrong 8bit ...

you seem to be running with the batton - but in the wrong direction ...

again 8bit - this is NOT about what can or cant be done - whether its tweaking heap size or not - and it certainly WASNT what i was working on ...

you are making it sound like its a straight compile that ANYONE can do ... that is most certainly NOT true ... this is NOT a straight compile from the MTR-Update as this git repo is BROKEN ... yes - i could have forked and fixed and made a pull request - but i didnt as i wanted to get the compile running under a SPECIFIC operating system AND under specific parameters ... but again - what you are arguing about is NOT what i was working on ...

even if the master code DID compile - it just will not work in centos - full stop! ...

the secp256k issue is WELL DOCUMENTED in bitcointalk - litecointalk - and REDHAT threads ... have a look ...

this is why redhat have only JUST implemented this ecc curve into the fedora 22 release - and ONLY from that release into fedora 23 ... none of the servers ( centos - scientific linux - or any other rhel distro ) have it currently implemented ... these distros can compile - but will NOT run any coin that relies on this specific ecc curve ... its that simple ... try compiling and running bitcoin on it with out the secp256k ecc implementation on a centos server ... you CANT ... unless there are very specific things you do and install as a prerequisite ...

hence what i WAS working on ... and the main reason WHY i created a static binary as opposed to a dynamic one ...

the binary is in use NOW - and when the granite instructions are complete - i will start work on the mastertrader instructions on how to compile a static binary ( conversion of a few things from the granite documentation ) - for those that WANT the instructions ... this is obviously not for everyone ...

this work that ive been doing is to SIMPLIFY the procedure for the EVERYDAY person - not the ones who already know how to - like you 8bit ...

how many EVERYDAY user knows how to setup a vps - with a swapfile - with the changes to the code - at the same time as solving the ecc issues for redhat vps systems - AND have it compiled - THEN run and create a conf file that WILL stake 24 /7 on the vps? ...

not many i will wager you ...

i find it increasingly presumptuous of you to think that the average user is that technically savvy that they can resolve compilation issues ... actually - that is really starting to amaze me ... i think you have the skillset to become someone of value in this community ( and other communities ) - as you prove to be of someone with a great deal of knowledge regarding code and coin infrastructure ... more than i do i would bet - but your vendetta against mt777 is blurring your vision of what is being done here ...

this is something that has now been done to allow those who WANT to have centos 7 x64 running - or already have centos 7 x64 running - AND want to compile a daemon for mtr that actually works on a multiplatform level ... ie - once they compile it ( static ) they can use it on other systems of theirs even if the systems are not exactly the same ... yes - their OWN systems so they dont have a trust issue with getting binaries from untrusted sources ...

anyway - i am back in the office and i am actually quite pleased that you take such a keen interest in the workings of mastertradercoin ...

i work on a few different coins - but obviously focus on my own coin - granite ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 04:47:08 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 05:14:44 AM by chrysophylax

Just to clarify chrysophylax, it's nothing personal. I am really pissed off of absolutely stupid "dev" ideas like doubling number of coins... (what basicly means halving coin value) and concurrent "technology" development reduced to compiling old wallet... what means no development what sets our next stop to hundreds of satoshi... You do your job well, keep doing it, just let's separate low-level issues like compilation from real "bussiness related" development. Unfortunately, after this separation we see nothing, zero at real development side.

you have not attacked ME or my work directly per se - so why would i take it personal? ...

i understand what you are saying - and the development process is at a standstill with regards to the wallet / coin ... BUT - toshidesk and the surrounding apps / developments are what mt777 is focused on ... the investors themselves are more interested in the out come of that than the progression of development of the coin ...

if i am mistaken here in anything ive mentioned - im sure mt777 will correct me ...

sure - it would be nice to restart the development of the coin and make the wallet a little prettier ( its actually too 'pretty' in my opinion - but hey ) and a bit more functional - but that again is not his focus ... the coins have been mined - the coins are staking - now the 'profiteering' and increased investment is the focus ... hence toshidesk ...

as a business - i really cant see what is upsetting you other than the claims of redevelopment of the coin ...

these ideas that are coming to the surface are a result of brainstorming sessions with others - including me - and mt777 is just putting it all out there to see whether these ideas can ( or should ) be implemented for the benefit of the people involved in mtr ... if its not for the benefit of all involved - and those looking at getting involved - then it obviously will be scrapped ... thats how i would work with it ...

after all 8bit - i only do what i focus on - and what i CAN do ... there is a lot i cant ...

im not a core developer - which would improve the core code of the coin a great deal ... instead - if i can do something - i do it ... thats it ... which also means - that no matter what anyone says or does - i focus on that which i do - and do it to the best of my ability ...

if it means it will simplify the process for the everyday user - then my work is done and im a happy man ... Smiley ...

take care mate ...

#crysx

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:44:12 AM

Loving the progress here. Keep it up guys!
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:54:49 AM

What kinda progress do you see here?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:29:43 PM

Thanks mate.

Alot of other things in the works.

I have been in talks with many community members in chat sessions over the past 4 weeks.

It's nice to stay connected with everyone and get an outside perspective of how things are going.

Many people say there isn't another project out there like MasterTraderCoin/ToshiDesk, that has "gone the distance" so to speak.

The biggest topic that appears to come up alot is...The premine.

It's got me thinking, and I have been brainstorming many ways to distribute this premine effectively.

I wish to use the premine for what it was intended for...and that providing a means to pay for Development, Overhead, Partnerships, Investment Options, Products and services along with building the MTR/ToshiDesk fan/user base.

First idea I'm working on....

1) Weekly Newsletter

- Sign up for weekly newsletters and be rewarded a set amount of MTR just for signing up!
- Read the newsletter and copy down the code and post it to me in bct message, bct thread post, twitter, toshidesk, toshitalk, etc and be rewarded a set amount of MTR...This will promote the community to read the newsletter and stay informed.

2) 1,000,0000 MTR Giveaway!

- Yes, in the coming weeks I will be hosting a 1,000,000 MTR Giveaway to attract new users...and to re-spark the flame for our long time supporters.

- How to partake in this Giveaway?

5 steps to earn your share of the 1,000,000 MTR Giveaway:

***Download the MTR wallet if you haven't already - and copy into a notepad - your MTR WALLET ADDRESS - You're gonna need it!***

***Sign up on the official forum - www.ToshiTalk.com and post your MTR wallet address in the 1,000,000 Giveaway thread when the giveaway goes live***

***Sign up on https://toshidesk.com/beta/index.php?r=user/auth/login - and post your wallet address in the welcome space***

***Post on social media - twitter - facebook - instagram -reddit -etc - " #1000000 #MTRGiveAway #YourMTRWalletAddress $MTR #ToshiDesk " ***

***Come back to MasterTraderCoin/ToshiDesk BitcoinTalk thread...post YOUR MTR ADDRESS, and let everyone know you have earned your share of the 1,000,000 MTR GiveAway!!!***

These are things I will be working on over the next few days.

DcGirl is still hard at work with the Level 2 API for the ToshiDesk charting module.

Long story short, she works long hours for Cryptsy and she has been running through all the regulations as they are continuing to pop up daily...Good thing here is as shes learning about all the regulations for Cryptsy...some of those could one day be passed down to ToshiDesk depending on how far we advance...put the point here is that its good having hard working and credible people working on your team. I give her the time she needs. Shes a lady...if any of you know - Rush a lady, and things get ugly. I respect the people I work with and that's why I keep people by my side through thick and thin.

Development for ToshiDesk is never going to stop, but I ask that you be patient with us as we iron out these last few puzzle pieces so we can go FULL PRESS & FULL LAUNCH.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 06:38:15 PM

So you introduce more and more sell pressure... our bags are full of MTRs plus crazy 10% PoS... we don't need new MTRs anymore, we need our MTR to get a value, we need buyers.
If you want to do something reasonable, burn this calamitous premine and fork coin to lower PoS to something like 1% month (12% annually is still very high one). Stop ruining coin value with those terrible ideas. Thanks...

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:49:35 PM

So you introduce more and more sell pressure... our bags are full of MTRs plus crazy 10% PoS... we don't need new MTRs anymore, we need our MTR to get a value, we need buyers.
If you want to do something reasonable, burn this calamitous premine and fork coin to lower PoS to something like 1% month (12% annually is still very high one). Stop ruining coin value with those terrible ideas. Thanks...

So you propose a POS reduction?

I did one of these very early on and listened as it was something the community proposed.

Good suggestion.

I will leave the answer to whether or not we do something like this in the communities hands.

There are many reasons why distributing the premine is better than burning it.

MTR is intended to be a community coin paired with ToshiDesk.

Trading right now is at a very minimal state...why is that?

Is MTR dead? Obviously Not.

Are many people Staking and NOT trading? Yes

I need to empower more new users to join the community.

Giving away coins is way more effective than burning them and not improving the state in which the community sits.

Need more stakers, need more traders, need more interest.

Giving people coins for the holidays is such a great marketing idea, just let me work my magic.

I do appreciate you turning your tone around into a more civil manor, but please understand what a headache you have caused for the community, and I think they deserve an apology.

That's my 2 cents on that.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:15:44 PM

Giving away coins for the holidays sounds like a great idea.

How difficult would it be to make Toshidesk multilingual? I'm thinking specifically Chinese investors. I know there are a lot of traders there into crypto, maybe they would be interested in Toshidesk.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:23:34 PM

This is, by leaps and bundles far the best advice you will ever get here or anywhere. AND YOU KNOW IT. The "community", save for exceptions, of course, is a buncg of nutty individuals with no money whatsoever who like to amass big amounts of coins no matter how worthless. Furthermore, if your project is to work -at whatever level- any time in the future, it will be with the real (i.e.: CASH, real CASH) support of THE COMMUNITY, not the words of those unstable yahoos. THEY HAVE TO PAY for the development. Not any pre-mine at your disposal, but the community stage by stage of the project. As long as the premine exists, this is going to the low hundreds, simple as that. Understandably so, of course, because otherwise it would make you a very wealthy man and no one else, you understand, right?

The 1 mil promotion? meaningless. Don't waste your time. Same yahoos without a nickel to their name will post the shit in a social media than no one remotely rational and solid will follow. You have... wasted quite a bit of personal resources already. Any average smart person would realize by now what is NOT working but you don't seem too. Perseverance on bad ideas will only take you deeper down. PUSH your OWN ideas through if what you want is to experiment. You will get followers and detractors, sort the ones that count out and act in consequence. You you cannot afford any longer is to keep on listening to a "community" whose support has dragged your project down to the ground. Because unless you change the trajectory, the future is painfully evident.

If you don't learn your lessons -and act upon it- from failures and mistakes, you are prone to keep repeating them. You have for too long already. And the results are un questionable, aren't they?
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:00:14 AM

Stick to innovating ToshiDesk,  between the 90 day MTR doubling gunk and this new giveaway idea I only see value dropping,  which will deter the new investments you think you are drawing.

How many days till you start paying out those doubled investments and they get dumped onto the market now?

ToshiDesk offers some real services and a tangible platform,  these other moves don't seem to fit your usual strategy.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:42:07 AM

Stick to innovating ToshiDesk,  between the 90 day MTR doubling gunk and this new giveaway idea I only see value dropping,  which will deter the new investments you think you are drawing.

How many days till you start paying out those doubled investments and they get dumped onto the market now?

ToshiDesk offers some real services and a tangible platform,  these other moves don't seem to fit your usual strategy.

Hello,

ToshiDesk is nothing without users.

I'm continuing the innovation behind ToshiDesk, but I still need new users to connect with it.

Right now the community is small...and the only way to grow the community is increase the amount of people trading, staking, and speaking about MTR in chat boxes/forums.

Yes the approach to some of these new ideas is outside of my normal box.

Most of these ideas I'm coming up with are with input from other outsiders looking in.

It looks like the 2 main fudders here, are only concerned about the coins they secretly hold and stake...and only want those to keep their value.

I personally want MTR to keep its value is well...but I'm not going to pour another 40-50 BTC into MTR to bring it back to the ATH.

I already poured more than this into MTR itself on the market and bills are continually being paid month after month.

I need more users, more traders, more interest in ToshiDesk and MTR...so yes I will be doing a giveaway...

The premine wasn't meant to hold forever over your heads guys...it was intended for much more than that.

How about you guys give me some of your ideas.

I don't have time for the fud, so that crap is being ignored.

Lets hear some of your ideas guys.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:53:27 AM

Stick to innovating ToshiDesk,  between the 90 day MTR doubling gunk and this new giveaway idea I only see value dropping,  which will deter the new investments you think you are drawing.

ToshiDesk offers some real services and a tangible platform,  these other moves don't seem to fit your usual strategy.

Hello,

I'm continuing the innovation behind ToshiDesk, but I still need new users to connect with it.

Right now the community is small...and the only way to grow the community is increase the amount of people trading, staking, and speaking about MTR in chat boxes/forums.

Most of these ideas I'm coming up with are with input from other outsiders looking in.

It looks like the 2 main fudders here, are only concerned about the coins they secretly hold and stake...and only want those to keep their value.

I personally want MTR to keep its value is well...but I'm not going to pour another 40-50 BTC into MTR to bring it back to the ATH.

I already poured more than this into MTR itself on the market and bills are continually being paid month after month.

I need more users, more traders, more interest in ToshiDesk and MTR...so yes I will be doing a giveaway...

The premine wasn't meant to hold forever over your heads guys...it was intended for much more than that.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

yes - input from others is not a bad thing ... even if some of the ideas are not part of the 'norm' ...

looking ( and moreover WORKING ) outside the box is a good way to not only test the waters - but also to change the status quo ...

how about a percentage based system? ...

a percentage for giveaways - a percentage for faucet - a percentage for new users to get them involved somehow - a percentage for toshidesk development ...

when these percentages are set - set them in stone ... do NOT deviate from the percentage limitations if they are agreed upon by you and the community ...

its ALL up for debate - and this is the best place to determine what is good and bad as far as community input is concerned ... constructive criticism and ideas are what can make this grow ... its called brainstorming - and even the smallest ideas to the silliest ideas are put down in a brainstorming session ... any corporate will tell you that ...

anyway - thats one of the ideas ive put forward to mt777 - amongst others ...

i have looking at many avenues for granite - and these avenues can include ANY coin with the right backing ...

ideas are the foundation ... they can be honed - changed - implemented - or even scrapped ... at least they are out and can be used for discussion ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:01:50 AM

Stick to innovating ToshiDesk,  between the 90 day MTR doubling gunk and this new giveaway idea I only see value dropping,  which will deter the new investments you think you are drawing.

ToshiDesk offers some real services and a tangible platform,  these other moves don't seem to fit your usual strategy.

Hello,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

yes - input from others is not a bad thing ... even if some of the ideas are not part of the 'norm' ...

looking ( and moreover WORKING ) outside the box is a good way to not only test the waters - but also to change the status quo ...

how about a percentage based system? ...

a percentage for giveaways - a percentage for faucet - a percentage for new users to get them involved somehow - a percentage for toshidesk development ...

when these percentages are set - set them in stone ... do NOT deviate from the percentage limitations if they are agreed upon by you and the community ...

its ALL up for debate - and this is the best place to determine what is good and bad as far as community input is concerned ... constructive criticism and ideas are what can make this grow ... its called brainstorming - and even the smallest ideas to the silliest ideas are put down in a brainstorming session ... any corporate will tell you that ...

anyway - thats one of the ideas ive put forward to mt777 - amongst others ...

i have looking at many avenues for granite - and these avenues can include ANY coin with the right backing ...

ideas are the foundation ... they can be honed - changed - implemented - or even scrapped ... at least they are out and can be used for discussion ...

#crysx

Bingo,

I'm here just spitting ideas back and forth.

I would like some real input on these.

Not just.... "those ideas suck, because it will kill the market".

Do I just do what I want, because no one seems to have credible input..or do I continue to reach out to the community for response on new ideas?

I will distribute the premine, there is no doubt about it.

I'm open to cutting down certain areas of distribution with % base increments.

Never would I deviate from any amounts set in stone.

So lets set them in stone.

I'm open to every idea someone proposes.

Lets get chatting community.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:06:19 AM

Giving away coins for the holidays sounds like a great idea.

How difficult would it be to make Toshidesk multilingual? I'm thinking specifically Chinese investors. I know there are a lot of traders there into crypto, maybe they would be interested in Toshidesk.

I already have ToshiDesk charting module multi-lingual.

Getting HumHub - ToshiDesk Framework to be multi lingual shouldn't be too hard.

User A, B, and C would just have to specify their language of choice at login...

I don't think it would be an in platform switch option from the start.

Let me look more into this and let you know Mis069.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: