Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:45:09 PM

SAPPHIRECARD

A BRAND NEW SERIES OF FIVE CARDS DESIGNED BY RYO FOUGERE
STARTS THIS WEEK!

Ryo Fougere, author of the popular Aji-Saar cards collection, has designed for Spells of Genesis a brand
new series of five "Dragonlings" cards. This week we release the first one - THE SAPPHIRE DRAGONLING!
The SAPPHIRECARD, released in a limited supply of 800 units, will be on sale at the Partner Store from Friday,
December 11th, 3pm CET
and at the Public Store from January 8th.

akbtcnewb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

Hi all, check out my swapbot when you are able.  I think you'll find it interesting, as it is the only one like it that i know of.  Please tell your friends about it and let me know what you think.  It should be loaded with inventory within the next hour or so.  I'd love to hear the opinions of the experts on this channel re: my valuation assessment too.  I'm doing this to raise funds for more SoG stuff, but i'm also very curious as to what the market is for these cards.  This is a good way to find out....  https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/kolmansoifer/spells-of-genesis-the-complete-collection#choose
Additionally, see bot description for my contact information as I will entertain counter offers....
Thanks all and have a good day.  KS
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:10:18 PM

Hello Dev interested new OP ?  Wink

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:48:27 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 07:30:04 PM by heunland

SAPPHIRECARD coming soon: *The Sapphire Dragonling* 1st card from a brand new series of 5 cards, designed exclusively for Spells of Genesis by Ryo Fougere. and  issued in a limited supply of 800 cards. Only available from Partners! Get yours for 895 BCY or 0.0599 BTC

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sog-magic-cards#choose

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:08:19 PM

SOG BETA HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Even though the next milestone is scheduled for February 2016, we're constantly working
on the game play and we keep adding new features to improve your game experience.
The latest game play update brings you several changes.

The bonus system turns into the spells system!

In order to have more variety among cards, and more strategic options for the player, we
introduced the spells system. Instead of leaving a bonus at the end of the shot, each card
now has a spell it can cast once per match
. The spells vary a lot. A spell is activated
by tapping on the character's portrait at the bottom of the screen
. A spell can, for
example, destroy the nearest enemy, or heal oneself and allies.

Map of Askian replaces the chapter system

Instead of being organized into chapters, the levels are now located on the map of Askian.
Levels are being unlocked one by one, as you progress through Askian.

You are rewarded with in-game currencies

Every time you destroy an enemy, you can get a certain amount of Elemental Crystals,
one of the newly introduced in-game currencies. The total amount of Elemental Crystals
for each level is defined in advance. When you win a level, you will be rewarded in Gold,
which is another in-game currency.

Please note that the current system is just a foretaste, since the in-game currencies system
will evolve a lot in the future, as well as the other game components.

Three-stages animation

Instead of reloading the three level stages every time, your characters will now hover over
to the next stage, which is placed over the previous one.

AND HAVE FUN!

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:45:05 PM

Great progress with the beta, I should give it a try shortly.

Also great to see the updates and the team speaking on video, I think you guys should keep this going it's nice to see the faces behind the project!

heunland

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:51:53 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 10:18:20 AM by heunland

SAPPHIRECARD NOW AVAILABLE: *The Sapphire Dragonling* Finally after waiting almost all day for the blockchain to process the backlog of transactions, my bot is stocked with these beautiful cards and you can get yours for only 895 BCY or 0.0599 BTC!

Remember that I also still offer for sale in the MAGIC CARD swapbot the following:

DOGECOINCARD,  a 1200 card limited edition designed exclusively for Dogecoin available for resale only from SoG Partners. Available for 23 XCP

BTCDRAGONCD Bitkor the Hoarding Dragon back on sale at 2500 SJCX Get your **BTCDRAGON** now!

XAJI The Boss, a very rare card designed exclusively for Spells of Genesis by Ryo Fougere. Only 300 of these special cards will ever exist! **XAJIBOSS** is available for 5500 GEMZ

Looking for a different card not listed here? Shoot me a PM, I can probably make you a good deal!

ALSO DON´T FORGET THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ALL THE CARDS CURRENTLY OFFERED BY PARTNERS THAT ARE NOT YET IN THE SOG PUBLIC STORE LISTED AT:

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:06:11 AM

Is it just me or does the SoG game kinda suck?
heunland

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:17:08 AM

Sorry you feel that way. It would be more helpful if you would give your feedback by pushing the "FEEDBACK" button in the newest beta which is described in this recent post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg13215794#msg13215794

Please specify what exactly "kinda sucks" according to your assessment, and please do make suggestions on how the devs could make it less disappointing. After all, that is what the beta is for, to discover what people like and dislike about the game, and to improve it until it doesn´t suck anymore.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:55:38 AM

Sorry you feel that way. It would be more helpful if you would give your feedback by pushing the "FEEDBACK" button in the newest beta which is described in this recent post:

Please specify what exactly "kinda sucks" according to your assessment, and please do make suggestions on how the devs could make it less disappointing. After all, that is what the beta is for, to discover what people like and dislike about the game, and to improve it until it doesn´t suck anymore.

I gave feedback in the original alpha or previous beta. I just tried out the new beta after getting an email about it, and it seems almost exactly the same except there's a map and laser beam things. There just seems to be very little skill or strategy (or fun) involved at the moment, it's just shooting bouncy ball things ad nauseum. Honestly, I'm not sure how to make it awesome, if I did I'd sell my own game on the play store a million times, but at the moment it just seems...lacking.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:15:32 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 11:21:27 PM by Viva!

It seems that December will be a very weak month for the Sog Card Business's.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=53557776

In my opinion, the actual SOG community just reached a saturation point without any real game to play.
 I noticed that Twitter/Facebook/Slack- followers/subscribers don't grown up very well, probably now EDS have to spend money and time in the game and not in markeing activities.

http://www.rischiocalcolato.it/

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:16:52 AM

Yes some more marketing anywhere is needed
last i checked there are some alt with advertising
like theviralexchange ready , and now there is btcteaser for advertising,
 but this project needs a specialized
channel for gamer and it will be on steam in 5 minutes

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:09:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 04:04:00 PM by hnin

ATTENTION, LORD OF DARKNESS IS COMING!

SGDARKNESS, issued in a limited supply of 600 units only, will be on sale from Dec 15th, 3pm CET
at the Partner Store. On Jan 12th, it will appear at the Premium Store, which means this card will
never be on sale at the Public Store.
If you don't have Partner, nor Premium access, check the offers of SoG cards retailers and get your
SGDARKNESS and much more!

GET MORE BLOCKCHAIN CARDS AND TEST THEM IN THE UPDATED SOG BETA!

heunland

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:56:15 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 03:20:03 AM by heunland

ATTENTION, LORD OF DARKNESS IS COMING!

SGDARKNESS, issued in a limited supply of 600 units only, will be on sale from Dec 15th, 3pm CET
at the Partner Store. On Jan 12th, it will appear at the Premium Store, which means this card will
never be on sale at the Public Store.
If you don't have Partner, nor Premium access, check the offers of SoG cards retailers and get your
SGDARKNESS and much more!

GET MORE BLOCKCHAIN CARDS AND TEST THEM IN THE UPDATED SOG BETA!

Please note that the info about the Partners´retail swapbots will be available on https://sogassets.com/ as soon as the bots go online. Please refresh the site to get the latest updated info on card availability. Meanwhile you can also look for tweets from partners with the hashtag #SpellsofGenesis to find when new cards are being offered for sale.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:32:02 AM

I gave feedback in the original alpha or previous beta. I just tried out the new beta after getting an email about it, and it seems almost exactly the same except there's a map and laser beam things. There just seems to be very little skill or strategy (or fun) involved at the moment, it's just shooting bouncy ball things ad nauseum. Honestly, I'm not sure how to make it awesome, if I did I'd sell my own game on the play store a million times, but at the moment it just seems...lacking.
Hi jwinterm,

thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry you feel this way.
We are trying to improve the game constantly and our latest update contains not only a map, but much more. We have introduced the new "spell system", which brings more strategy and diversity into the game play. Each card has a different spell, so combining them allows to to get another deck every time you play. And this is still just a foretaste of new updates we'll bring you soon.
To know more about what we're preparing in the future, you can watch Shaban's video HERE.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:43:34 AM

It seems that December will be a very weak month for the Sog Card Business's.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=53557776

In my opinion, the actual SOG community just reached a saturation point without any real game to play.
 I noticed that Twitter/Facebook/Slack- followers/subscribers don't grown up very well, probably now EDS have to spend money and time in the game and not in markeing activities.

Hi Viva,

thanks for your feedback.

While one part of pour team is working on the game development, another one is producing and offering you new cards. The difference is just that one activity is more visible than the other one.
We've just updated the Early Beta and, personally, I think that the new spell system is a great news! We are working on the mobile app (hopefully available very soon) and the next Milestone is approaching too.
We hope to show you that we are constantly working on the game play, while communicating you every update or change we made. Nevertheless, develop a fully featured game takes some time and while waiting for it, we're bringing you new cards. As you can see, every game update offers more and more possibilities of how to exploit the full potential of these cards.

To know more about what we're planning to bring you in the future, you can listen to Shaban's speech HERE.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:58:52 PM

I'm looking forward to see the game available on mobile, even a beta played on Android would be so cool to have.
SoG wherever I go with all my cards too! Imagine that! Smiley

heunland

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:34:34 PM

Get your SGDARKNESS at the best price here:

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sog-magic-cards#choose

Send me a PM if you would like to buy the card with a different token than the ones listed on the bot (BCY, XCP, BTC)

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:50:03 PM

Get your SGDARKNESS at the best price for Alts

Send me a PM accepted Metal , Florin , GMC

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 03:03:15 PM

THE VERY RARE BCYDRAGON IS COMING TO THE PREMIUM STORE

ONLY 75 CARDS AVAILABLE

BCYDRAGON is a very rare asset, issued in a limited supply of 300 units.
One month ago, all the cards offered at the Partner Store were sold out
in a few moments, but we had saved 75 cards for the Premium Store sale!
The Crystal Dragon was created in collaboration with our partner -
CryptoCurrencyMagazine.

The BCYDRAGON Premium Store sale will start on Dec 17th, at 2:30pm
CET. Its price schedule will be as follows (all the times are indicated in CET):

• Dec 17th, 2:30pm - 3pm: 1 500 BCY
  • Dec 17th, 3pm - 4pm: 1 800 BCY
  • Dec 17th, 4pm - 6pm 2 200 BCY
  • From Dec 17thth, 6pm further on: 2 600 BCY

Check SoG assets to know offers of SoG cards resellers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: