Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91429 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:28:18 AM

Can someone please tell me what the Dev and team ended up doing with the premine? Did they find a trusted escrow to hold it? I thought that they wanted an escrow to hold it so that it couldn't be dumped when it hit an exchange? I'm not saying that it's going to get dumped but it was added pretty quickly to Bittrex so it would be nice to know where the premine is ya know what I mean Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:31:50 AM

Can someone please tell me what the Dev and team ended up doing with the premine? Did they find a trusted escrow to hold it? I thought that they wanted an escrow to hold it so that it couldn't be dumped when it hit an exchange? I'm not saying that it's going to get dumped but it was added pretty quickly to Bittrex so it would be nice to know where the premine is ya know what I mean Smiley

Since the premine is only 40K coins/1% of the total from POW, I don't see it as a big issue. I haven't seen them say that it was escrowed, but I'm not concerned either way -- just seeing that they're inclined to escrow it is a good sign.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:46:51 AM

Since the premine is only 40K coins/1% of the total from POW, I don't see it as a big issue. I haven't seen them say that it was escrowed, but I'm not concerned either way -- just seeing that they're inclined to escrow it is a good sign.
i agree and this whole thing looks professional doubt they are gonna screw the pooch. prolly pros

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:52:20 AM

i agree and this whole thing looks professional doubt they are gonna screw the pooch. prolly pros
Why does it look professional? Cause they had a fancy OP for the coin? I'm not saying that they are going to screw the pooch but I mean as someone stated before that the reasoning behind the escrow was so that they could stake the coin but not have the people invested in the coin worrying about them dumping the coin and then the person stated that if they were to stake the coins for the whole 21 days of 8% that the premine would actually work out to around 4% of the coins plus if the Dev and team are mining the coin themselves that would make it way more than 4% of the coin supply.  Now realistically I don't really care except for the fact that the Dev and team made it specific that they wanted an escrow to hold the premine so right there that looks unprofessional in my opinion that nothing was said or done about that as far as I can tell.  But I mean that's just my 2 cents about the matter lol Anyways Happy Mining and Trading Everyone Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:05:40 AM

Why does it look professional? Cause they had a fancy OP for the coin? I'm not saying that they are going to screw the pooch but I mean as someone stated before that the reasoning behind the escrow was so that they could stake the coin but not have the people invested in the coin worrying about them dumping the coin and then the person stated that if they were to stake the coins for the whole 21 days of 8% that the premine would actually work out to around 4% of the coins plus if the Dev and team are mining the coin themselves that would make it way more than 4% of the coin supply.  Now realistically I don't really care except for the fact that the Dev and team made it specific that they wanted an escrow to hold the premine so right there that looks unprofessional in my opinion that nothing was said or done about that as far as I can tell.  But I mean that's just my 2 cents about the matter lol Anyways Happy Mining and Trading Everyone Wink Cheers

Also curious as to the answer if an escrow was found or not
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:16:00 AM

Way too expensive right now.

than u wont like it tomorrow just bow out now big spender

Given that people are mining it now at 750-1.25K per coin, I strongly disagree.

Who? By all estimates all day long it was between 1800 and 3000 mining cost.
emoney-dev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:25:47 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 03:39:37 AM by emoney-dev

Guys, we are 12 hours into the launch and you are arguing about less than 1btc in premine funds.  We're not going on the defensive this early; Agree on an escrow and we will send it to them, it's that simple.  I would prefer a pool or a name brand in the Altcoin scene.  If you are all willing to take a chance on someone in this thread, just post saying that you support that person.  We can even do a poll.

Once again, we're 12 hours into this launch, we didn't expect to be on Bittrex this fast.  You should all thank their administrators for taking interest in this project, that was a leap of faith and a nice gesture on their part.

Right now we have our hands full if we plan on making this work.  You should all be concerned with getting your coins into staking wallets and agreeing on an escrow.

Our business plan here is not to mine and dump coins for profit, we plan on building an advertising portal that allows viral advertising on the internet in the form of embedded links.  We will take a fee for this, probably 3%, and if you refer an advertiser you will take half of that amount.  Keep in mind all of this requires upfront capital, servers and so forth, so we're already into this for more than the premine is currently worth.

EDIT:  MickGhee and NoobKidOnTheBlock have put their names forward.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:05:35 AM

Guys, we are 12 hours into the launch and you are arguing about less than 1btc in premine funds.  We're not going on the defensive this early; Agree on an escrow and we will send it to them, it's that simple.  I would prefer a pool or a name brand in the Altcoin scene.  If you are all willing to take a chance on someone in this thread, just post saying that you support that person.  We can even do a poll.

Once again, we're 12 hours into this launch, we didn't expect to be on Bittrex this fast.  You should all thank their administrators for taking interest in this project, that was a leap of faith and a nice gesture on their part.

Right now we have our hands full if we plan on making this work.  You should all be concerned with getting your coins into staking wallets and agreeing on an escrow.

Our business plan here is not to mine and dump coins for profit, we plan on building an advertising portal that allows viral advertising on the internet in the form of embedded links.  We will take a fee for this, probably 3%, and if you refer an advertiser you will take half of that amount.  Keep in mind all of this requires upfront capital, servers and so forth, so we're already into this for more than the premine is currently worth.

EDIT:  MickGhee and NoobKidOnTheBlock have put their names forward.

Please give this premine to some normal person not MickGhee or NoobKidOnTheBlock.Give it to  escrow to supernova , scorpion or minerpool that would be the best idea.
Woah what do you mean some normal person buddy? I simply put my name out there because they were asking that's all.  I believe that suprnova would be a good pool to hold the premine as well.  I don't know how my name got associated with MichGhee or why you would state that I'm not a normal person.  Anyways I agree that the suprnova pool would be a good trusted pool to hold the premine or even minerpool.  Once again like I said I only put my name out there because no one else was responding to their request for an escrow and felt like it would be a decent way for me to earn some credibility and reputation amongst the BCT community Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:50 AM

So you see we agree both that it should be some of the pool operators.
Ya I totally am alright with one of the pools holding onto the premine Smiley But what does everyone else think? I'm fine with any of the pools holding the premine.  I was just curious why you stated that I wasn't a normal person or categorized me with MickGhee? But it doesn't matter anyways lol Curiosity did kill the cat they do say haha Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:23:21 AM

Who gives af about a 1btc premine, it makes no difference to anyone here.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:26:26 AM

what !! live on  bittrex !!  Shocked
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:06:10 AM

If a pool op will do it that makes the most sense. If it was a larger amount, bittrex might do it, but not for 1 btc worth.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money