Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

Dumped like a moose at a ball. Sad shame

It is irrelevant. Once the (correct) fixes are implemented, the price should recover. Have a look at what happened yesterday when a solution was ready to be implemented - the price suddenly turned around in force. The price went down again when plan B was given a chance first. It is only temporary while everyone waits for the POS block that the price is going down. This is mainly due to the uncertainty of the future of the coin with this approach. The approach is necessary though to give the current dev a chance. The next steps will be discussed by the community after the 48 hours staking test. Remember that price reflects market sentiment and the result of supply vs demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:15:22 PM

It is irrelevant. Once the fixes are implemented, the price should recover. Have a look at what happened yesterday when a solution was ready to be implemented - the price suddenly turned around in force. The price went down again when plan B was given a chance first. It is only temporary while everyone waits for the POS block that the price is going down. This is mainly due to the uncertainty of the future of the coin with this approach. The approach is necessary though to give the current dev a chance. The next steps will be discussed by the community after the 48 hours staking test.

when will the 48 hour end?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:20:06 PM

It is irrelevant. Once the fixes are implemented, the price should recover. Have a look at what happened yesterday when a solution was ready to be implemented - the price suddenly turned around in force. The price went down again when plan B was given a chance first. It is only temporary while everyone waits for the POS block that the price is going down. This is mainly due to the uncertainty of the future of the coin with this approach. The approach is necessary though to give the current dev a chance. The next steps will be discussed by the community after the 48 hours staking test.

When there is consensus.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:41:36 PM

When there is consensus.
But is there a new wallet that needs to be downloaded to be on the right chain? My wallet won't go higher than block 6000?? I'm just a little confused on what is happening with the coin and the problem with the wallets? If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

When there is consensus.
But is there a new wallet that needs to be downloaded to be on the right chain? My wallet won't go higher than block 6000?? I'm just a little confused on what is happening with the coin and the problem with the wallets? If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Don't worry. You are in the same boat with everybody else.  Everybody is currently stuck at block 6000 even with that "new" wallet.  That was the one that was suppose to work but did not.  It looks like the current state is to wait for a bit longer to see if coins at Bittrex will stake before the next move.

The next move would be to get the new wallet spots has ready deployed to everyone to get the chain moving again. (no block reward) When this is done people can move coins and a totally new blockchain will need to be put in place with migration path for the coins on this old non-functioning chain.  Spots stated he does not want to fix and maintain this poor original code which makes complete sense.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:52:15 PM

When there is consensus.

We have done everything we can, so now we wait. Either the chain starts moving, or it does not, and either way, hopefully Igotspots and Bittrex helps us out. If things work out ,it might actually be worth much more at a later time rather than earlier, so we just need some patience now.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:25:02 PM

K Thanks so much for clarifying all that for me guys really appreciate that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:22:05 PM

Looks like staking isn't working so we're moving to plan b...

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• An update to the wallet will be published to extend PoW to get coins moving again - he will provide more information on that after this post.
  • Contrary to my usual advice, It would be safest to move all your coins to either C-Cex or Bittrex immediately.
  • IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:24:03 PM

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• An update to the wallet will be published to extend PoW to get coins moving again - he will provide more information on that after this post.
  • Contrary to my usual advice, It would be safest to move all your coins to either C-Cex or Bittrex immediately.
  • IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I'm going to post the updated Qt today that will allow mining until Block 100,000. This is as far as the plan goes right now. Richie and I have been discussing for many hours last night and today how to best handle this. At this point, getting you guys to move your coins is the first step. Doing a swap is easy for me, but tough on exchanges. It's not my coin, and I don't have any of them, so I really don't want to push Richie to go above and beyond for something I personally have no stake in. Selfish, maybe, but whatever. I'm going to let mining run for about a day before posting a deadline just so I can have accurate information on the live network

1.1.1 is a hard fork and you MUST update immediately or you will never get off Block 6000. Mining will return no reward, but it is essential to work together to find PoW blocks if you guys want to be able to move your coins. Difficulty is too high for me to solo to test, but I'm confident this will work for the time being. Staking is still fucked, but if it does fix itself (which would mean I was correct that it's the stake modifiers messing it up), this new client will also accept those blocks. I highly doubt it will stake, though

Again, this is was my solution to reactivate PoW, then swap to a new chain that I am comfortable working with. There are a lot of smart people on these forums, and maybe someone else can figure out how to fix the current chain. For me, however, the time spent for the reward gained is not worth trying to search and dismantle this clusterfuck of mistakes

emoney-dev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

Hello i just want to make announcement.  Mr. Richie from BITTREX exchanger allowed me to pay for
coin swap to better code base from good developer igotspots.  Richie explain to me this is lots of work
and if stake doesn't work he will delist coin.  This would be wrong so I figure I can do this last thing and pay 2 Bitcoin
to cover Richie 4 hours labor price.

I will now work toward transition with new developer, so I will message him and work this out.

Thanks everyone and wish things had gone better
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:31:27 PM

Hello i just want to make announcement.  Mr. Richie from BITTREX exchanger allowed me to pay for
coin swap to better code base from good developer igotspots.  Richie explain to me this is lots of work
and if stake doesn't work he will delist coin.  This would be wrong so I figure I can do this last thing and pay 2 Bitcoin

I will now work toward transition with new developer, so I will message him and work this out.

I would like you to still be involved with your advertising ideas if you still have plans. I'm not trying to step on toes at all, I'm just trying to help

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:33:58 PM

With that being said, here is 1.1.1
YOU MUST UPDATE IMMEDIATELY

Mining is now active. You will need to mine for no reward and work together if you want your coins to move. Play nice

BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:38:22 PM

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Well, I just lost all respect for Bittrex. Don't be surprised if trex gets hacked soon and you lose all your money. Polo is the way to go but never hold much on an exchange. And it goes without saying, don't use C-CEX.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:40:03 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:51:02 PM by TheGift73

Mining is now active. You will need to mine for no reward and work together if you want your coins to move. Play nice

Thank you. Have downloaded the Windows version and so far so good.

Thank you Richie, iGotSpots and emoney-dev for working on a fix.

The coin holds a lot of promise and guided in the right direction, could do very well. Just glad that it wasn't just left to die.

[Update] 18 connections with the new wallet, so the network is strong. Great work.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:43:03 PM

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Well, I just lost all respect for Bittrex. Don't be surprised if trex gets hacked soon and you lose all your money. Polo is the way to go but never hold much on an exchange. And it goes without saying, don't use C-CEX.

You're kidding right? Richie has gone above and beyond in helping this coin, and its investors out with this issue.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
ohmygod21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:44:02 PM

we have to throw hash to move the blockchain ( with 0 reward ok )
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:44:51 PM

bittyboy must be trolling

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:45:18 PM

THANK U

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Clminer

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:45:30 PM

Hello i just want to make announcement.  Mr. Richie from BITTREX exchanger allowed me to pay for
coin swap to better code base from good developer igotspots.  Richie explain to me this is lots of work
and if stake doesn't work he will delist coin.  This would be wrong so I figure I can do this last thing and pay 2 Bitcoin

I would like you to still be involved with your advertising ideas if you still have plans. I'm not trying to step on toes at all, I'm just trying to help

Agree 100%, please emoney dev, see this as a learning curve, dont worry, just try to learn from this... dont be ashame, spots is going to make you proud of your base, the emoney coin!! just work with them and learn new visions of this computer guru! they are very good.. positive vibes!
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:45:57 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Agreed, the more I look at it and see Bittrex, IGotSpots, And C-Cex working together..... it was clear IGotSpots is a big crypto scammer and c-cex is a given but I didn't know for sure about bittex, although I should have known all along. I will remove my coin form trex today. Thanks for pointing this out  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: