Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:47:05 PM

Looks like staking isn't working so we're moving to plan b...

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• An update to the wallet will be published to extend PoW to get coins moving again - he will provide more information on that after this post.
  • Contrary to my usual advice, It would be safest to move all your coins to either C-Cex or Bittrex immediately.
  • IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Well, I just lost all respect for Bittrex. Don't be surprised if trex gets hacked soon and you lose all your money. Polo is the way to go but never hold much on an exchange. And it goes without saying, don't use C-CEX.

You're kidding right? Richie has gone above and beyond in helping this coin, and its investors out with this issue.

ritcie is a buisness man plain and simple he will do whatever is best for his users and his brand
\
u would too

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:48:13 PM

No matter what, you guys are never happy.
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:48:41 PM

I updated to the new version, still on block 6000 and says out of sync. I guess now we need to donate some hashing power to find blocks . Will a pool update so blocks can get moving? difficulty should start dropping I assume right?

Thank you for your work on this spots, you may want to rename the file so it does not get confused with the 2 previous other downloads of the wallet.

I agree that it does sound like the original Dev does have things he could bring to the table for the advertising part of it going forward.  It would be great to see you work together on this. Also it says a lot for the original Dev to reach into his pocket to pay Bittrex instead of taking the easy way out.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

I have created a custom address for the premine to be destroyed. This address will ensure they are NOT TRADED IN at any point

eBurnyhLCDzy6jr4afXTLGdSNonFVdUENN

Whoever is holding the premine, please send it to the above eBurn address

BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:49:21 PM

First off I'd like to state that, Bittrex never wants to do a swap.  They are costly both from a time  and engineering perspective.  We would normally never do it for a coin so young and unestablished.   However, the ecash dev and us have come to an agreement on terms and we will help facilitate transitioning of the coin to the new dev, IGotSpots.  Additionally, we have been talking to c-cex and they will be following the same coordinated plan.

I have been talking to both of the devs the best accomplish this.  Here is the high level plan:

• An update to the wallet will be published to extend PoW to get coins moving again - he will provide more information on that after this post.
  • Contrary to my usual advice, It would be safest to move all your coins to either C-Cex or Bittrex immediately.
  • IGotSpots and I will continue working together on a swap plan.  Expect an update from him on timing.

From this point forward, I'll leave communications to IGotSpots.  Thanks to ccex and the devs on working to resolve this situation.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Well, I just lost all respect for Bittrex. Don't be surprised if trex gets hacked soon and you lose all your money. Polo is the way to go but never hold much on an exchange. And it goes without saying, don't use C-CEX.

You're kidding right? Richie has gone above and beyond in helping this coin, and its investors out with this issue.

Nope, thats exactly my point. Richie is working with iGotSpots and C-CEX.... I know you guys lost money on this coin so I do feel sorry for you but I will never see bittrex the same. Spread the word in the crypto underground. peace
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Agreed, the more I look at it and see Bittrex, IGotSpots, And C-Cex working together..... it was clear IGotSpots is a big crypto scammer and c-cex is a given but I didn't know for sure about bittex, although I should have known all along. I will remove my coin form trex today. Thanks for pointing this out  Smiley

You can blow me. I don't even have any of these coins, fixed this for free, and declined getting paid the premine, destroying it instead

You are a moron. Fuck off, nobody

BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:50:57 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Nice try, but your post doesn't even come close to the top 10 retarded bitcointalk posts I've seen in 2015.

What are you talking about? Please explain, I made some valid points here.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:52:43 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Nope, thats exactly my point. Richie is working with iGotSpots and C-CEX.... I know you guys lost money on this coin so I do feel sorry for you but I will never see bittrex the same. Spread the word in the crypto underground. peace

You're right, we are working together to keep people from getting fucked over by someone in above their head. Go troll some amateurs

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:52:59 PM

Hello i just want to make announcement.  Mr. Richie from BITTREX exchanger allowed me to pay for
coin swap to better code base from good developer igotspots.  Richie explain to me this is lots of work
and if stake doesn't work he will delist coin.  This would be wrong so I figure I can do this last thing and pay 2 Bitcoin
to cover Richie 4 hours labor price.

I will now work toward transition with new developer, so I will message him and work this out.

Thanks everyone and wish things had gone better

I would like you to still be involved with your advertising ideas if you still have plans. I'm not trying to step on toes at all, I'm just trying to help

Agreed. emoney-dev, you must continue with the advertising ideas you had. Leave the technical component to Spots and you do the business plans side. I am sure you had some excellent ideas and a plan when you launched the coin with the focus on advertising.
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:53:41 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Agreed, the more I look at it and see Bittrex, IGotSpots, And C-Cex working together..... it was clear IGotSpots is a big crypto scammer and c-cex is a given but I didn't know for sure about bittex, although I should have known all along. I will remove my coin form trex today. Thanks for pointing this out  Smiley

You can blow me. I don't even have any of these coins, fixed this for free, and declined getting paid the premine, destroying it instead

ROFL!!

New to crypto? don't get involved with this type of guy he has run scam after scam after scam. Been in crypto for a while? well you can laugh with me then.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:54:22 PM

Hello i just want to make announcement.  Mr. Richie from BITTREX exchanger allowed me to pay for
coin swap to better code base from good developer igotspots.  Richie explain to me this is lots of work
and if stake doesn't work he will delist coin.  This would be wrong so I figure I can do this last thing and pay 2 Bitcoin
to cover Richie 4 hours labor price.

I will now work toward transition with new developer, so I will message him and work this out.

Thanks everyone and wish things had gone better

I would like you to still be involved with your advertising ideas if you still have plans. I'm not trying to step on toes at all, I'm just trying to help

Agreed. emoney-dev, you must continue with the advertising ideas you had. Leave the technical component to Spots and you do the business plans side. I am sure you had some excellent ideas and a plan when you launched the coin with the focus on advertising.

I am only working on the coin to make it work and I will add cloud staking and shit once we are on the new chain. The rest is up to you guys

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:55:23 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

ROFL!!

New to crypto? don't get involved with this type of guy he has run scam after scam after scam. Been in crypto for a while? well you can laugh with me then.

You're right. I'm totally scamming here. I have a total of 0 of these, fixed it for free, declined and destroyed premine, and I'm scamming. I'm either a really terrible scammer or you are a fucking idiot, not both

KidCrypto

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:56:51 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

ROFL!!

You're right. I'm totally scamming here. I have a total of 0 of these, fixed it for free, declined and destroyed premine, and I'm scamming. I'm either a really terrible scammer or you are a fucking idiot, not both

This is so good, the more we talk the worse you look.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:57:47 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

ROFL!!

But you fail to realize that in this coin, I don't have to be nice because I really don't care lol I have no stake in this whatsoever, the fate and perception of it mean absolutely nothing to me

emoney-dev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:58:33 PM

Stop this please, igotspots just helped me and you hate him, i make all mistakes here so leave him alone.  He save this coin because Bittrex wanted to delist broken code.

I don't delete a single post on this thread but i am coming close
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

iGotSpots that you very much for rising to the occasion and providing unselfish support to the emoney community. Thanks to Richie from Bittrex for going the extra mile, underlining the Bittrex's commitment to the community without any obligation to do so.

It is wonderful for this community that the plan has come together.
KidCrypto

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

ROFL!!

But you fail to realize that in this coin, I don't have to be nice because I really don't care lol I have no stake in this whatsoever, the fate and perception of it mean absolutely nothing to me

You fail to realize you can't be nice. It is inherently who you are, a cold hearted scammer. That is why you designed a coin with 10,000% stake right?  Grin  So the rich get richer
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:01:33 PM

You fail to realize you can't be nice. It is inherently who you are, a cold hearted scammer. That is why you designed a coin with 10,000% stake right?  Grin  So the rich get richer

Yes. I reward those who stick around with me. That's the goal, it's not a secret. Get in early, make more. Welcome to crypto, bitch

KidCrypto

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

Yes. I reward those who stick around with me. That's the goal, it's not a secret. Get in early, make more. Welcome to crypto, bitch

And there you have, iGotSpots admits he's a scammer. You've probably admitted it before anyway  Tongue 

Only point I would like to make is be very cautious about Bittrex. I did not know this until today.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Dont feed the CryptoKid (baby) troll. Take it from whom it comes.

Just carry on with the plans and ignore him.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: