Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
  I think that this is not so. Watching what you expect from Bitcoin. If you just want to earn some money then everything is in your hands. I think that many here want the same, but despite fluctuations in the price of bitcoin, I would not be so easy to give it up, all the best is yet to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

I think that this is not so. Watching what you expect from Bitcoin. If you just want to earn some money then everything is in your hands. I think that many here want the same, but despite fluctuations in the price of bitcoin, I would not be so easy to give it up, all the best is yet to come.
for today, a lot of conversations of this nature, but no one btc is not going to throw, because Bitcoin many store on wallets and even invest to date, too. So we are looking forward to future prospects Bitcoin really can not .
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

I think it is.

for today, a lot of conversations of this nature, but no one btc is not going to throw, because Bitcoin many store on wallets and even invest to date, too. So we are looking forward to future prospects Bitcoin really can not .
Yes, we should think about our future and bitcoin is the best way for future investment and that's why we should invest in bitcoin without any panic because its price is grow up and the future of bitcoin will very bright, so bitcoin will never dead.

dekafee79

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Definitely no, as long as many people using it bitcoin will not be dead in addition many people investing in bitcoin because they have trust on them that their money will not be scam or the business is not a fraud. As of now bitcoin helps many people to surpass their obstacle in daily  life that is why I think that bitcoin wouldn't be dead. Bitcoin will live forever.

bitcoin just down do not get discouraged. we'llsee, soon will grow again. its a good investment today
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

I think bitcoin will not be meati or destroyed, bitcoin technology answers the financial future in the future, by creating technology of payment with digital currency can be more efficient and more secure in the future bitcoin very useful. then it is not possible if bitcoin will die.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, and it could not be happen. Now a day's there are many people and investors welling to use bitcoin. This time bitcoin getting more popular and demand. Many people are now involved and doing bitcoin, no reason that bitcoin will be dead.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Bitcoin will never cease . It is the currency of the future.  Just recently bitcoin would become smarter via RootStock to implement its as-Service platform , so spare me this speculations and just enjoy the ride.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

I think it is.

It will never happen that bitcoin will dead, because there is still a lot of people that is investing on it, and Bitcoin will known to the other countries, it has a many supporters like the users of Bitcoin, so that It is impossible that the Bitcoin will dead.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Rising and falling bitcoin prices is common, of course if there is a price drop then do not despair and say that bitcoin dies because the price will go up, I'm sure the end of this year the price will reach over $ 50k.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

Bitcoin might be dying but blockchain tech lives on.
Found this thread from way back 2015. I now understand that the phenomenon of bitcoin fall that we are experiencing nowadays is just a phase and was experience 3 years ago. I mean, this fall is not a first but only a sequel to the 2015 fall.
It is tre that even if bitcoin will just dissolve, still other altcoins and or the cryptocurrencies will still go on. This is because it is the trend that all of us are going to face eventually.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

I don't think so.
Falling prices or value for bitcoin occasionally is just natural for it - good thing even to buy bitcoin. As time pass by, it will
surely rise up as many people gain interest and invest on it
for profit.
Bitcoin has a great potential and many people are starting to see its worth.
Crypto hanna

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and will not be dead so easily guys. Lol

You need something bigger and better than bitcoin for bitcoin to be dead . What is that something bigger and better ? If nothing, then bitcoin is not dead and will not be dead
lemuelosana

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad
Bitcoin is not dead! It depends on the people on how they trust bitcoin.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

oh no, untill today bitcoin still exist. and I hope for long therm
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

Don't think that a temporary price cut would be considered dead or unwelcome, and that bitcoin's decline is minimal compared with other cryptocurrencies.

I'm sure there won't be any panic as long as there's a long-term investment in BTC, because they know it's only temporary.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

oh no, untill today bitcoin still exist. and I hope for long therm

I don't believe that Bitcoin is dead. This is just one of those black propagandas that was created to bring fear to  investors and planning to buy Bitcoin. If it's dead why it's still operating and gaining it's value.  And as of now we're still here campaigners who will strive to gain more buyers and investors.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

I think it is.

Oh no, I'm sure bitcoin will last long and prospectively
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

No.It is just a small downfall for Bitcoin.At the end of this year, Bitcoin may stand again.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

No.It is just a small downfall for Bitcoin.At the end of this year, Bitcoin may stand again.
Bitcoin is not going to die soon and that is because there are a lot of small investors in the market which will never let it die. What is happening in the market is not a good sign either, but still it is just a way the market works. Right now most of the bigger whales of the market have already taken out their money but still the price is not only good but if the people can control over the panic selling, they can still manage to make the trading workable like last year.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

Never unimaginable on the grounds that currently bitcoin ar hindering obtaining immense range of purchasers in world and in future it'll be take when by the complete world presumably and as there ar buff of bitcoin in advertise then bitcoin are going to be live.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: