Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

Are you serious Bruno? I know you are more intelligent than that man, How in the world did you get that is 2 seperate fires,. I know you read it but by god you still want to push that off as a lie of some sorts done you. I think we can clearly see how you came up with all these pages of ramblings now.

As I said before NOTYHING in that post up there you made was true NONE OF IT, you have all kinds of things twisted.

Please answer these and stop wasting our time with your useless rantings.

Bruno do you have proof StakeMiners is a scam?
What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before?

Can you show us 1 single instance where he has stolen someones money?

Can you prove where at any time in his history he has not done what he promised in a business deal?

These are questions Bruno will not address, he will quote every single thing around them but will not answer these simple questions.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN

Noticed the word "THEN" Leroy. You used it. You typed it.

First, we had a farm, EIEIO, but it burnt to the ground with it's solar panels and all. THEN anohter fire burnt three of our other businesses and home.

Clearly, the Leroy Fodor is 100% fucked in the head. 100 motherfuckin' percent!

New Meme in the works: Never go Full FODOR!

Maybe if you spent less time expanding things you want to look olike  a lie and just read the sentences in order, You have a real problem wiht doing thins in order. You will see like a child would the second sentence is in reference to the fire in the first sentence.

My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. -----> It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

Its not 2 different fires Bruno its the same one you are really reaching as usual, can yo just not accept you are wrong HAHAHA. If it were 2 diferent fires it would have said we then suffered ANOTHER terrible fire......

seriously a person with my horrible grammar and spelling has to give you English lessons?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:41:35 PM

FGpr the readers of this nonsense ask Bruno Some simple questions anjd see how he responds.

What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before? <the fuckin' idiot doesn't understand that by lying about his past is a form or scamming especially since he's using such falsehoods to advance StakeMiners, i.e., being an expert Forex trader when I've shown that all Leroy Fodor ever done in the Forex space were demo/practice accounts>

Can you prove where at any time in his history he has not done what he promised in a business deal?

These are questions Bruno will not address, he will quote every single thing around them but will not answer these simple questions.

Yes we did and still have a very small amount in our Forex.com account. I cant remember why we left some in there something about the withdraw limits or something but we had to leave a few dollars in there for some reason. So yes I did have a live account, But much like when I got into bitcoin you wont see as much about it online. What you think people post thier account numbers on the forex accounts they hold bruno.

YOu cant prove anything you say bruno, NONE OF IT, thats the whole issue.

Do you have access to that account that you can quote and list these trades on an external site or spreadsheet? and can you please answer the questions about the mining farm? If you were exaggerating some details then can you please list what details were exaggerated and why?

@Cyberpinoy

Can you list the specs of your mining hardware you had and what kind of output you had with it? What kind of cooling was needed with it? What kind of trading and profits you had with it if you have access to that information?

I want to help you resolve all of this so you can move on from all of this so please bear with all the questions and forget about getting emotional about giant text, meme's or even insults from people. If you have to answer questions a hundred times then that is what it takes.

Edit: Please also refrain from complaining about Bruno himself and just focus on questions and answers.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:53:15 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 06:10:07 PM by Gleb Gamow

My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment.

We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

Maybe if you spent less time expanding things you want to look olike  a lie and just read the sentences in order, You have a real problem wiht doing thins in order. You will see like a child would the second sentence is in reference to the fire in the first sentence.

My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. -----> It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

Its not 2 different fires Bruno its the same one you are really reaching as usual, can yo just not accept you are wrong HAHAHA. If it were 2 diferent fires it would have said we then suffered ANOTHER terrible fire......

seriously a person with my horrible grammar and spelling has to give you English lessons?

My wife gave me a blowjob. It was complete with a reach around. Then (Blue's Clues) she made me suffer through another blowjob that made my ears pop three times.

Question: How many blowjobs did my wife giveith me?

1. One.
2. Two.
3. Egrish is not me best langaug. Ims' a idea tipe creatin stuf too fruision.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:33:23 PM

Such moon 2 word answer to your question.. WHO CARES!!!! Does answering your question have any bearing on the fact stakminers is or is not a scam does it prove me to be a scammer, what does it have to do with StakeMiners at all? NOTHING!! thats right.

Your prospective customers might care about your integrity, so thank you for spelling out what you think about said customers.

If you go around making claims that you can't back up then it's quite obvious that your new venture is very likely build on the same shaky foundation as your "largest mining farm" etc.

Please keep posting butthurt responses instead of answering simple questions, this is truly gawsome.

Most of my current customers already saw right thru Brunos accusations, only one out of, maybe 140 now I have to do the charts tomorrow, have asked me to confront these useless accusations. My current investors knwo better now than to believe any of this nonsense. They actually talk with me personally, som of the thjings in here have came up and were answered appropriately. And after being with me for a week they see a totally different story than this book of rantings.

have you ever asked bruno

What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before?

Yesterday it was only two or three investors asking Leroy Fodor about what Bruno (that's me) is saying.

Further, I'm NOW curious about these so-called 140 investors of yours that you've been paying out every Monday: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG Sure the hell doesn't look like anywhere near 100, let alone 50 that's recently been paid out via the transparent bitcoin wallet address you use to pay out to your inmarkstors.

Never go Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:45:39 PM

Looks like he had a café, then there was a fire and he rebuilt it and later on sold it. Some of your stuff isn't fully in chronological order and if you had a café and it burnt to the ground you may also reference it in past tense because it's thought to be gone.

How does this relate to scamming people over some café business? Obviously he talked about it quite a bit so he did own the business at some point. Why don't you just ask for a chronological order of events?

Yes Bruno is very good at deceiving people this way a lot, some of the times he is correct about what he is doing and doesnt need to actually mess wiht the posts and create or fabricate anything, the person he is attacking well does it for him, yet he still does it to hopefully secure his position.

Here's your order you need I am guessing some of these dates but I am pretty sure this bis how it happened. I mean we are talking about thngs that some of them happened years ago. 90% of what bruno briungs up are things that are 1, 2, 3 or even 5 to 8 years or older.

We started a cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything,  we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, we then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

The rebuilt cafe was up for sale in January 2014 and they are not the same cafe bruno, thats your own psychologically challenged mind processing that assumption they are in fact 2 different cafes. One that burnt and one that was rebuilt and sold.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=678129678877807&set=o.362574217098448&type=1&permPage=1

Leroy Fodor‎K&L Store

Unfortunately This store No Longer exists, Thanks to Glen Tan. here is a picture of the person responsible for the fire that destroyed our house, our businesses and our life. He also stole money from the burnt rubble, and has not helped in any way to accept responsibility for his destruction, or make up for his actions. Instead he floats around town getting free food cigarettes and beer from anyone who will give it to him. Altho he even stole what little money we had in our living room rubble, he also lies to the community about us and tells them it was not his fault. The fire department and their report showed it was his ignorance and neglect that caused the fire. It is time he fesses up and accepts responsibility for his actions.

Like · Comment · Share · October 12, 2013

Leroy Fodor in 5...4...3... to verse me once again on who I've 100% twisted his words into something that's not because I get paid to post against his noble StakeMiners along with Merry Sockpuppets.  Roll Eyes

Never go Full FODOR!

The extremely hot fire burnt up all the bitcoin mining rigs, solar panels, melted the tin roof which was reformed after the embers cooled, but didn't burn any of the paper money that was stolen by Leroy Fodor's family. And you wonder why I refer to him as Saint Fodor. We's talkin' miracles here!

I can't wait for Mother Fodor to reply back to me so to shed some light on her canonized son, Saint Fodor.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:01:09 PM

Do you have access to that account that you can quote and list these trades on an external site or spreadsheet? and can you please answer the questions about the mining farm? If you were exaggerating some details then can you please list what details were exaggerated and why?

@Cyberpinoy

Can you list the specs of your mining hardware you had and what kind of output you had with it? What kind of cooling was needed with it? What kind of trading and profits you had with it if you have access to that information?

I want to help you resolve all of this so you can move on from all of this so please bear with all the questions and forget about getting emotional about giant text, meme's or even insults from people. If you have to answer questions a hundred times then that is what it takes.

Edit: Please also refrain from complaining about Bruno himself and just focus on questions and answers.
[/quote]

After the fire when those posts were made We had two 1 THS dragon miners, Some 40GHS rockminers, and a some U2 Antiminers using external powered hubs and Zeus Blizzard miners. Keep in mind when those posts were made the largest farm we ever saw and knew of that was talked about was using only 4 S1 Antminers, and the other had just switched form an S1 to 5 Gridseeds Both of which were not using their old GPUS they still had  Becasue they could not get CGMiner to work anymore, I then showed them how they could get CGMiner to work with their GPUS and had them both up and running mining with them, altho very little income it was what they asked of em so i did it for them.

Those were in manila, There were absolutely NO mining rigs in Mindanao where we are from, and still None, the Bitcoin People here just trade and gamble for thier bitcoins they do not mine, most of them dont even know what a miner looks like so they come here to see them. The rest were still using just USB Miners and only 1 or 2 of them without an external hub. So altho quite small in comparison to most personal farms out there YES we did have the largest farm IN THE PHILIPPINES for a while, altho quite small compared to most American, European and Chinese farms it was still the largest in the Philippines.

EDIT: And yes i do have a lost trade up there but it was not in Silver or Gold

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:06:52 PM

Cooling I built a table for the miners and pointed them out the window so the heat blew out of the house, I had a fan blowing on them to help push the heat out. We solomined many altcoins and traded them for BTC. Some of them were zetacoin, betacoins fastcoins, when they first came out and the rewards were 1000 to 1600 copins per block.Then we started using Bitcoinaffiliatenetwork which was paying out veryb high as well as bouncing back and forth to triplemining.

The dragon miners were rated at 1 THS but we would get sometimes up to 1400, it was not steady at that rate and on some pools would bounce between 1100 and 1400 but they never dropped below 1028, the rockminers gave a nice steady 40 to 42 GHS and all the antminers I had overclocked and gave 3 GHS each, the same with the Blizzards they were manipulated and gave 6MHS each.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:14:05 PM

Cooling I built a table for the miners and pointed them out the window so the heat blew out of the house, I had a fan blowing on them to help push the heat out. We solomined many altcoins and traded them for BTC. Some of them were zetacoin, betacoins fastcoins, when they first came out and the rewards were 1000 to 1600 copins per block.Then we started using Bitcoinaffiliatenetwork which was paying out veryb high as well as bouncing back and forth to triplemining.

The dragon miners were rated at 1 THS but we would get sometimes up to 1400, it was not steady at that rate and on some pools would bounce between 1100 and 1400 but they never dropped below 1028, the rockminers gave a nice steady 40 to 42 GHS and all the antminers I had overclocked and gave 3 GHS each, the same with the Blizzards they were manipulated and gave 6MHS each.

So, what about your bitcoin operation prior to June, 2014? Most the shit mentioned above can be found on this forum from Q3, 2014, forward.

@Cyberpinoy

After the fire when those posts were made We had two 1 THS dragon miners, Some 40GHS rockminers, and a some U2 Antiminers using external powered hubs and Zeus Blizzard miners. Keep in mind when those posts were made the largest farm we ever saw and knew of that was talked about was using only 4 S1 Antminers, and the other had just switched form an S1 to 5 Gridseeds Both of which were not using their old GPUS they still had  Becasue they could not get CGMiner to work anymore, I then showed them how they could get CGMiner to work with their GPUS and had them both up and running mining with them, altho very little income it was what they asked of em so i did it for them.

Those were in manila, There were absolutely NO mining rigs in Mindanao where we are from, and still None, the Bitcoin People here just trade and gamble for thier bitcoins they do not mine, most of them dont even know what a miner looks like so they come here to see them. The rest were still using just USB Miners and only 1 or 2 of them without an external hub. So altho quite small in comparison to most personal farms out there YES we did have the largest farm IN THE PHILIPPINES for a while, altho quite small compared to most American, European and Chinese farms it was still the largest in the Philippines.

EDIT: And yes i do have a lost trade up there but it was not in Silver or Gold

That's a practice account and NOT a real account. Please try again.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:17:13 PM

The extremely hot fire burnt up all the bitcoin mining rigs, solar panels, melted the tin roof which was reformed after the embers cooled, but didn't burn any of the paper money that was stolen by Leroy Fodor's family. And you wonder why I refer to him as Saint Fodor. We's talkin' miracles here!

I can't wait for Mother Fodor to reply back to me so to shed some light on her canonized son, Saint Fodor.

Just stop bruno, First you are comparing the store to the cafe, and next just because I made a post in october about a fire that happened almost a year before means absolutely NOTHING bruno you have proven nothing except you like to make words real big to distract your readers and fabricate a lie. If you cant play  the game fairly then dont play at all. there was a subliminal message in that post thats why it was made almost a year later, and the guy who was responsible for the fire does not have a facebook account. so when I found a picture of him I posted about it.

STOP WASTING MY TIME BRUNO I am serious.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:17:32 PM

Right, so the café burnt down and the quoted post in which you are referring to is just after the fire so it is safe to assume that if your business and livelihood was destroyed in a fire that you can say that the café no longer exists until later on in which he rebuilt it so then it once again exists because it is a functioning business once again.

Please clarify your question, bud. I'm a tad confused. Thanks. (not a diss)
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:18:33 PM

No it is not Bruno practice accounts will not have a deposited amount in there. Accept the proof or not i really dont care.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

Just stop bruno, First you are comparing the store to the cafe, and next just because I made a post in october about a fire that happened almost a year before means absolutely NOTHING bruno you have proven nothing except you like to make words real big to distract your readers and fabricate a lie. If you cant play  the game fairly then dont play at all. there was a subliminal message in that post thats why it was made almost a year later, and the guy who was responsible for the fire does not have a facebook account. so when I found a picture of him I posted about it.

STOP WASTING MY TIME BRUNO I am serious.

Who's wasting who's time?

By your own words, the Grocery Store was the most profitable of the three businesses, none, BTW, being of the bitcoin mining farm, so why did you rebuild ONLY the cafe part?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:20:45 PM

So, what about your bitcoin operation prior to June, 2014? Most the shit mentioned above can be found on this forum from Q3, 2014, forward.

Then why ask?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:22:51 PM

No it is not Bruno practice accounts will not have a deposited amount in there. Accept the proof or not i really dont care.

Fuck me! My bad. Didn't realize that demo/practice accounts DON'T show deposits or amounts being moved. Only real money accounts can do that, and because of the theme used, your proof can't be photoshopped. Excuse me while I go a blow my brains out for being such a fuckin' idiot.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

By your own words, the Grocery Store was the most profitable of the three businesses, none, BTW, being of the bitcoin mining farm, so why did you rebuild ONLY the cafe part?

The cafe was the most profitable, Bruno its 321 am here stop wasting my time, we never rebuilt the grocery store and you know it.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:25:36 PM

Then why ask?

For the umpteenth time, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF of a bitcoin mining operation you ran prior to June, 2014. We will even settle on you providing definitive proof that you were involved in Bitcoin prior to June, 2014. Until you provide such, you are labeled a scammer.

Q.E.D.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

Fuck me! My bad. Didn't realize that demo/practice accounts DON'T show deposits or amounts being moved. Only real money accounts can do that, and because of the theme used, your proof can't be photoshopped. Excuse me while I go a blow my brains out for being such a fuckin' idiot.

Proof was asked for I gave it to you guys accept it or not, nothing was Photoshopped in any way, I dont have time for that. Demo accounts will show amounts being moved in profit/loss and the area all the way to the right, but there will be a 0.00 in the deposit area and you cant withdraw from a demo account bruno.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

The cafe was the most profitable, Bruno its 321 am here stop wasting my time, we never rebuilt the grocery store and you know it.

So, the cafe was more profitable than the Largest Solar Power Bitcoin Mining Farm in all the Philippines, eh? The farm that was built via the sale of your Forex portfolio. That's fuckin' interesting.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:33:27 PM

Proof was asked for I gave it to you guys accept it or not, nothing was Photoshopped in any way, I dont have time for that. Demo accounts will show amounts being moved in profit/loss and the area all the way to the right, but there will be a 0.00 in the deposit area and you cant withdraw from a demo account bruno.

There you go, lying your fuckin' ass off once again. That is too a demo/practice account.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

Lie #1 confirmed, thank you.

When did you start your farm? Year and month would be good enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: