Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:50:44 PM

stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

Lie #1 confirmed, thank you.

When did you start your farm? Year and month would be good enough.

Shhhhh! It's 321 AM and Little Fodor's sleeping. Too bad we can all see that he shit his pants and now they need a changin'.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:59:25 PM

Who's wasting who's time?

By your own words, the Grocery Store was the most profitable of the three businesses, none, BTW, being of the bitcoin mining farm, so why did you rebuild ONLY the cafe part?

The cafe was the most profitable, Bruno its 321 am here stop wasting my time, we never rebuilt the grocery store and you know it.

Let us guess. Proof that you had a license to operate a cafe burnt up in the fire. How close are we? Or am I getting the US and the Philippines mixed up again and anybody can operate a cafe in the Philippines without a license?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:04:52 PM

I did not lie! I did to lose three business to the arson fire.

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where everybody could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

BTW, were them fans hooked up to the utility company subject to brownouts or to the solar panels on the hot tin roof shaded by the coconut trees positioned between the store and the road?

I'll tell you what, Leroy Fodor. If you show me one bitcoin wallet address you maintain prior to June, 2014, as definitive proof that you're not a liar, I will leave this forum and never return. All you have to do is provide one transaction. That is all. BTW, please make sure that the wallet address is currently empty because I WILL steal whatever bitcoin it contains since I, too, now know how to hack bitcoin wallet addresses.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:05:24 PM

stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

I did not lie Smiley it was not me that first said I had the largest Mining farm in the Philippines it was all the Filipinos that told me that, so I didnt assume anything I repeated what I was told, thanks for asking for clarification before you labeled me again.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where every could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

BTW, were them fans hooked up to the utility company subject to brownouts or to the solar panels on the hot tin roof shaded by the coconut trees positioned between the store and the road?

No we had a license for the cafe and the grocery store and the disco bar you could not and still can not get one for Bitcoin anything, and it was hanging on the wall so what do you think happened to it. It has to be there for when the tax people come to inspect your place.

My wife may still ahev  the one for the one we rebuilt but I still do not understand how ANY of this proves Stakeminers is a scam? Please explain what my fire, my bitcoin mining farms, my house, my cafe that burnt, my cafe that was rebuilt and sold, my grocery store, my disco bar, My forex accounts or anything else in these threads has to do with StakeMiners oir proving StakeMiners is a scam, that is what the title says StakeMiners.com is a scam so how does any of what you guys keep rambling about prove this?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:10:08 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where every could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

No we had a license for the cafe and the grocery store and the disco bar you could not and still can not get one for Bitcoin anything, and it was hanging on the wall so what do you think happened to it. It has to be there for when the tax people come to inspect your place.

Quoted before the fuckin' idiot realizes his mistake.

So, in the Philippines, they hand out a piece of paper to hang on the wall of your place of business sans officially registering the entity where others could go on the Internet and see if a place of business is truly legit, eh?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:16:44 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

So, in the Philippines, they hand out a piece of paper to hang on the wall of your place of business sans officially registering the entity where others could go on the Internet and see if a place of business is truly legit, eh?

HAHAHHAHA yea go onlijne and find them HAHAHAh yes you have to register them  but I seriously dounbt you will fiund mayors permits and barangay permits online in anything. But you do have to get licenses and we had to have one for each business. And bruno before you keep going on with your crap the captain of the barangay lived 2 houses down we had no choice we had to get them.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:17:44 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

My wife may still ahev  the one for the one we rebuilt but I still do not understand how ANY of this proves Stakeminers is a scam? Please explain what my fire, my bitcoin mining farms, my house, my cafe that burnt, my cafe that was rebuilt and sold, my grocery store, my disco bar, My forex accounts or anything else in these threads has to do with StakeMiners oir proving StakeMiners is a scam, that is what the title says StakeMiners.com is a scam so how does any of what you guys keep rambling about prove this?

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:19:50 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

HAHAHHAHA yea go onlijne and find them HAHAHAh yes you have to register them  but I seriously dounbt you will fiund mayors permits and barangay permits online in anything. But you do have to get licenses and we had to have one for each business. And bruno before you keep going on with your crap the captain of the barangay lived 2 houses down we had no choice we had to get them.

That's the point I was making. Records exist, but you inferred that the licenses burnt up, so there's probably no proof when clearly such would have to exist whether online or not, you motherfuckin' stupid idiot.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:20:59 PM

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

So, if StakeMiners licensed in the Philippines, or do you buy there because it's a Ponzi scheme?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:23:46 PM

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Dude, you do realized that you've been done with me at least a half dozen time before but you keep coming back for more butthurt. You must like it. BTW, it's not just me, but a dozen others asking similar questions because obviously the 139 of your 140 pretend investors are retards.

One more thing, if you're really done with me here, I'll just register on the other forums where you hang out really fuck with you. So far you'll been lucky in that regard, so please don't make me show others elsewhere what type of idiot you really are. Let's keep our convos here.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:30:08 PM

Annoying because ONLY Leroy Fodor can provide the proof that doesn't exist to address extremely basic questions.

Just one bitcoin wallet address or transaction prior to June, 2014, and I'm leaving this forum forever, otherwise I'm registering on other sites you hang out and really fuck you up the ass, SPORT!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:35:46 PM

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne (sic) here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe (sic) one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.
Thanks for the fuin (sic) you havbe (sic) wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht (sic) this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Dude. Please do yourself a favor and start using a spell checker.

Your kooky raving is only made funnier by your sloppy and lazy abuses of the English language.

PS: I loved that post you made implying how easy it is to steal from a Bitcoin address. Why are you bothering with mining at all then if you are such a master hacker ? Hit blockchain.info and go hog-wild !
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:40:17 PM

Is this scammer still going around?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:50:43 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 09:37:08 PM by Gleb Gamow

It's a game we play called Fodor Feathers: We kill him, then feed him, then kill him again.

Chinese companies do the same exact thing, if you honestly think you have ever bought a "Brand New" piece of mining hardware, you are to stupid to even be here Smiley they all do it. Hell i would do it, and I am a pretty honest business person.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:41:28 PM

stop wasting my time

I did not lie Smiley it was not me that first said I had the largest Mining farm in the Philippines it was all the Filipinos that told me that, so I didnt assume anything I repeated what I was told, thanks for asking for clarification before you labeled me again.

what all? im pretty sure i was not part of that all, me and others. I've got a question are you going to lie until the end of the world?

a grocery store is different  from a sari - sari store
disco - daym, thats a hell of a disco bar you got there
nice cafe there pretty much you've beaten the people here who have 40-60 computer units and a nice spacetious room
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:46:57 PM

It's a game we play called Fodor Feathers: We kill him, then feed him, then kill him again.

Chinese companies do the same exact thing, if you honestly think you have ever bought a "Brand New" piece of mining hardware, you are to stupid to even be here Smiley they all do it. Hell i would do it, and I am a pretty honest business person.

Sounds fantastic.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

stop wasting my time

what all? im pretty sure i was not part of that all, me and others. I've got a question are you going to lie until the end of the world?

a grocery store is different  from a sari - sari store
disco - daym, thats a hell of a disco bar you got there
nice cafe there pretty much you've beaten the people here who have 40-60 computer units and a nice spacetious room

The store requires little investment since the products are cheap and only a few modifications on one side of a house are needed to convert it to a sari-sari store.

Leroy Fodor: My wife and I cleaned toilets in Carolina for years so that we could run our dream Sari Sari in the Philippines. I then sold my Forex portfolio so to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, which was cooled with fans and all powered by the solar panels on the hot tin roof of the Sari Sari.

I'm sorry if your sorry-ass doesn't believe that I owned a Sari Sari, but for you sorry naysayers, this...

...those are the miners to the right of the door of the Sari Sari just like I said they were. And this...

I programmed the color lights from the miners to create a special effect for the Sari Sari disco.

It was because of these special effects that jealous local disco operators burnt our operation to the ground, thank you very much.

That said, I'm now officially done with you and won't be replying anymore unless you get under my skin. I have 140 real investors to tend to, with about a dozen or so I'll need to pay come Monday.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:15:42 AM

stop wasting my time

So you asked all 100 million of them? Must have been a hefty task.

Ahhh, shit, Leroy, you missed one. Ask quickly now if your farm is/was largest in the Philippines.

And next time you make a claim based on a 100% poll of the population make sure to specify that. Because that is quite amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: