Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:03:57 AM

I know I have said this before, and yes it may seem like I am lying, so lets make this clear, None of you are to ask me to address anything in Brunos threads, please do notbait me to come here to defend myself any longer against Bruino. if he was honest, and it really was a scam accusation, yea i could come here, but his repeated attempts to fabricate lies, the repeated disproving of his claims, and the way he has tried on numbnerous attempts to compare unrelated topics writtin years apart in hopes you will see a lie in his distracting posts, I am just seriously tired of it. we are just feeding the guy. He has no real proof, and what he considers proof is nothing more than using two posts written by the victim which are not related to one another in an attempt to fabricate a lie. I seriously wish I had the time bruno has where i bet if you follow the other people has attacked, i will bet you the same exact pattern happens in every attack he has made.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE depending on where here's posting and how presenting the status of said cafe would benefit him at the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:16:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 01:57:57 AM by Gleb Gamow

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

This is the biggest lie of all because Leroy Fodor is 100% on record in stating that the property was sold back in August, 2014, and he moved ~300 miles south from where the supposed rebuilt cafe was located around September, 2014.

I know, we're now talkin' ~7 months ago, ergo... But, I first brought up this concern ONLY 3 months after the fact when StakeMiners' investment outlays per week didn't yet reach double-digit dollar amounts unlike now where you've recently declared transacting $10K+ USD and Leroy profiting off his mining rigs to a tune of over a thousand dollars per month, all of which is a fuckin' lie! A lie just like you, Leroy Fodor, stating on November 29, 2014, that you own an Internet Cafe. I WILL suck your dick if that were true, then lick your asshole for good measure while fondling your balls. (my dick's getting hard just thinkin' 'bout it)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:03:31 AM

The following is exactly how a conman like Leroy Fodor operates:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/587

cyberpinoy:

But help me understand your motive, so am I getting this correct, do you feel because you didn't have sufficient proof about my actual history in Crypto (which you already had form the Bitcoin talk thread actually) and you feel on a personal level I was not involved until 2014 people should be deterred from investing with me? So are we to assume that places like Cryptsy were long involved in crypto before opening thier webite, and because other sites that may be successful now should not be used because they were not affiliated largely in crypto before the launch of thier site. Is this what we should be gathering form your objective here?

suchmoon:

It's you lying about your involvement with Bitcoin that's the problem, not the involvement itself or lack thereof. I've made that quite clear on numerous occasions, not sure how you could miss that. You get a simple question, you bombard me with walls of text (probably while furiously googling how to get out of this pickle) and then after lots of useless back and forth you present an "answer" that doesn't match your own timeline and/or prior claims.

cyberpinoy:

You got your proof

suchmoon:

I did, but it's not the proof you think it is. It proves to me that you are capable of hastily building alternate story lines and quite confident in your ability to drown any "little discrepancies" in your lengthy rants. Well, good luck. If I get some time next week I might be able to match this new story against your other stories... maybe a miracle will happen and there will be no discrepancies? What do you think?

"Reads to me like Bruno's this close to start sticking it up all the asses of those affiliated, no matter if even loosely, to StakeMiners."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:25:52 AM

You have to give it to cyberpinoy, his lack of remorse for his lies puts him at an advantage. He can twist his story as much as he wants to, doesn't need to provide any links or quotes or other proof, and to a casual observer his tearful posting style might even look somewhat legit (i.e. a fledgling crypto-entrepreneur being attacked by evil trolls). Luckily he's also relentlessly stubborn to admit being wrong about ANYTHING, which inevitably leads to him making a bigger fool of himself than anyone else could possibly do to him. He might be catching on to this though - hasn't posted in a while.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:39:26 AM

You have to give it to cyberpinoy, his lack of remorse for his lies puts him at an advantage. He can twist his story as much as he wants to, doesn't need to provide any links or quotes or other proof, and to a casual observer his tearful posting style might even look somewhat legit (i.e. a fledgling crypto-entrepreneur being attacked by evil trolls). Luckily he's also relentlessly stubborn to admit being wrong about ANYTHING, which inevitably leads to him making a bigger fool of himself than anyone else could possibly do to him. He might be catching on to this though - hasn't posted in a while.

"He'll be back!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:59:59 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 04:22:14 AM by Gleb Gamow

We do not base nor calculate on fiat values, all your earnings are BTC based so with that being said if you would invest 4.45 BTC (roughly 1000 Euros), the minimum you could make in 6 months would be 3.24 BTC profit, so at the end of 6 months you could have 7.69 BTC in your account (this is based only on 1 wallet, we are staking on 3) the reason I base estimations on only one wallet is 2 reasons, the wallet I use has its own estimation calculator so its just not random guestimations by myself, its an educated estimation based on calculation a wallet does, and I also do use only 1 wallet because I know on the back end you are collecting on 2 additional wallets so I do estimations with 1 wallet in hopes to give members an estimated earning that will be much lower than what they will actually earn. So I do it in hopes if I tell you you will make 3 BTC in 6 months you may end up with much more.

Leaving your investment in there as long as possible is the absolute best way this system works, After 6 months I recommend Big BTC investors make a withdraw of earnings, and continue to allow your original investment to work for you. When you request a withdraw make sure to tell me you want to withdraw your earnings only, I will of course clarify this with you before I process the withdraw.

Ohio University Professor: Can anybody tell me what you call a...
Leroy: Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
OUP: Okay, Mr. Fodor. Your answer please to the incomplete question.
Leroy: Big Money Investors.
OUP: You're the retired Forex trader, correct?
Leroy: Yep! Sold several businesses I built from scratch in high school and invested in commodities. I sold my entire Forex portfolio consisting of 3,800 consecutive successful trades. I had to teach myself a system because all them so-called Forex traders wouldn't share their secrets nor help others on forums. That's why I used to give free seminars to teach others what I did. I enrolled in this rag college so to get a piece of paper, then start from scratch again back in Carolina after I marry a Flipper, then her and I are goin' to clean up with our new business.
OUP: You're also the dude that can't spell, correct?
Leroy: Even experts can't spell, so what's your point?
OUP: I predict that one day you're goin' be somebody's birch.
Leroy: Whatever!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:34:33 AM

How much was the ROI in last month ?

Right now based on a couple of accounts that are tracking progress thru colored assets the ROI is running about 220 days give or take a few days. However we have had a couple instances where an investor has pulled his investment out in 45 to 60 days and still made a profit on his investment. A true ROI is a bit different with www.StakeMiners.com becasue your principle deposited amount can be withdrawn at anytime. So really anything you make after the withdraw fees is profit. Also the longer your investment is held at www.StakeMiners.com the lower the withdraw fee becomes. This is all a very nice feature for www.StakeMiners.com investors, we have accounts right now that are reinvesting 100% and have an unwritten contract that they plan to withdraw 50% of that in 6 months. Other account holders reinvest 100% with the anticipation to withdraw when their invested amount hits a certain level. www.StakeMiners.com is doing a lot of things for investors that have not been tried before and so far it has been very successful.

Fuck it! I'm creating an alt and investing in StakeMiners. This fucker - Leroy Fodor - is starting to make sense.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"In closing, incorporate a very nice feature for your investors, so that some accounts will reinvesting 100% with an unwritten contract that they'll plan to withdraw 50% of that in 6 months or less, i.e., 220 days. Thank you Leroy, for the excellent question and for enrolling here at Ohio University."
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:04:01 AM

Why this thread is not resolved?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:45:59 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 07:05:47 AM by Gleb Gamow

Why this thread is not resolved?

Because Leroy Fodor is still active. Or, I would lock this thread and formally apologize to Leroy Fodor if he simply provides one definitive bitcoin wallet address that he used between December 8, 2012, and June 1, 2014. JUST ONE! I also will no long give him one iota of grief, and if I break my end of the deal, theymos has my permission to ban me for life from this forum. I'd say that that's one sweet-ass deal, eh? I'm off Leroy's back and his StakeMiners would enjoy a tremendous increase in investors flocking to the site since in essence their fears would be alleviated. Until he provide such a simple request, I'll be here daily sticking it up his ass sans lotion.

There should be no reason in hell for Leroy Fodor not to be able to provide a single bitcoin wallet address given that he was mining no later than circa Q2, 2013, to the present, upon rebuilding his mining operation after the fire destroyed his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines on December 8, 2012, for I'm sure that he kept records of all his dealings since he's a business man with a degree in business and would need such proof come tax time, wouldn't you say?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:14:08 AM

I'm just gonna leave this here for the time being: http://www.philstar.com/business/2013/08/24/1126961/bir-wants-online-sellers-pay-taxes  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:43:08 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 02:23:39 AM by Gleb Gamow

A lot really depends on what kind of miners we are talking about, he could set up the farm to mine multiple scrypt alt coins in hopes to get some good rewards, or find a POS hybrid he can scrypt mine and stake while mining to, but to be honest even then it would have been more profitable to just buy the coins he was going to stake and do it that way all together.

For sure in order for people to help you here they will need to know exactly what you bought, not necessarily where you bought it, but what kind of miners they are. Someone can surely walk you thru the set up. I would advise asking Gleb Gamow, he seems to be an expert at everything Crypto related, I am sure he will know exactly how you can hook up those miners up for the most efficient mining experience. He used to do subcontracting work for BFL. Try him.

How to detect a scammer in the cryptocurrency space, then check to see if such applies to Leroy Fodor of StakeMiners.

~ Uncover myriad lies throughout the years, most contradicting one another.
~ Honestly claim to be a newbie in myriad posts, then mysteriously have said posts deleted after they were used as evidence depicting one as a newbie.
~ Lie that you didn't delete any posts.
~ Discredit the people that definitively proved that over three dozen posts were deleted, then continue to echo that there were no deletions.
~ Pen diatribes that have no bearing nor address allegations pertaining to lies and entities.
~ Compound lies with more lies so to continue the dialog of discrediting those telling the truth.
~ Instead of performing the easiest task to end the charade, try your hand at satire so that that, too, can be shoved up your ass as more proof of being a scammer.

"Honestly, this is for you, Bobcat Scout Leroy Fodor, for being the most truth-telling member of the entire troop here in the largest Boy Scout troop in all of "Merica", a fact because you said all the Girl Scouts told you that such is the case. Also, you're getting five practice pennies to learnt about moneys."

Katrina: Leroy, will our two children grow up to be liars like you?
Leroy: No. I will raise them differently.
Katrina: Great! Where are the kids now?
Leroy: The girl is finishing up her white paper to be presented to NASA, and the boy is correcting errors in Stephen Hawking's latest paper on Grand Unified Theory while I create its GUTcoin. Have you finished penning that reply to them fucktard aliens on Yabba-Prime 6,297.4 lights years from Earth? It's obvious that Yabba-Prime's greedy devols don't know how to run or promote their own planet that they've created, leaving it to you and I who know better than they on how to run and promote their planet at our expense starting with nothing after losing our first two planets due to fire.

<Leroy Fodor: Fuck me! This fuckin' Bruno's good, so I best hunt down at least one definitive bitcoin wallet address I used between 2009 and June 1, 2014, so that he would finally let me be, then (I hate that word ever since I used it to describe two fires) I could stay focus on StakeMiners as my venerable contribution to the cryptocurrency community, otherwise I'll forever be marked as a scammer = liar = useless piece of shit on a daily basis, for it looks like Bruno's got his second wind.>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:22:00 AM

Trivia: What does the person who hand-carved the above and Leroy Fodor have in common besides trees, coconut or otherwise, as part of both's storyline of sorts?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:00:01 AM

Leroy Fodor now has 24 hours to simply produce one, just one, definitive bitcoin wallet address that he used prior to June 1, 2014, or I WILL start an onslaught against every person and entity affiliated, no matter how loosely, with him and his StakeMiners Ponzi promising 580% ROI in six months, namely the altcoins that he stakes, thus I suggest yous reevaluate your positions as that time nears if you don't see Leroy Fodor responding in kind on time, for any non-scammer would have no problem producing such and would have already done so upon the first time such was requested back in March.

Leroy Fodor is nothing less than a malignant cancer to the cryptocurrency community and MUST be stopped at all cost.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:33:37 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 01:52:14 PM by Gleb Gamow

@suchmoon first that is not "My thread" that is called a smear campaign put on by Gleb gamow, and and enforced by you and a few others, second No I will not be replying and feeding you or Glebs causes anymore, your questions have been addressed and answered, all of your accusations have been disproved, and no matter if you like the answers or not, those are the facts.

Translated: I, Leory Fodor, am a motherfucker scammer and NONE of the accusations have been addressed. I just stated that such is true so to continue my StakeMiners Ponzi for as long as possible prior to making the proverbial run-for-the-hills. No skin off my lyin' long nose if Bruno starts doxxing ALL those affiliated with me and StakeMiners in now less than 24 hours. In closing, I am NOT a liar and I did too learnt about Bitcoin from Forex forums-cum-a fellow toilet cleaner in Carolina introduced me to Bitcoin. And, there was ONLY one fire, not two because Bruno doesn't know the definition of the word "then". And, the cafe I claimed to own in November, 2014, is not the same cafe that I sold in August, 2014, nor the same cafe that was rebuilt in March, 2013, with finally the cafe that burnt down on December 8, 2012, being the original Internet Cafe, the most profit of all three businesses lost to fire right after the grocery store aspect and before the Disco aspect that made up the three businesses lost to fire, not to mention the largest solar power bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, a fact because ALL the Flippers told me such was the case before and after the fire-cum-fires. Bruno and his singing crooners continue to twist the truth so to destroy the hard work I put into building the StakeMiners Ponzi from scratch with no out-of-moneys, thus everything that I make with it is now 1,000% profit from day one since I and my investor partner, Wolvman, a VietCon (who also had a GoFundMe campaign), never had to invest another satoshi outta our pockets after scratching together enough moneys to purchase a domain name that's not Whois protected because we couldn't afford it, then slapping some HTML code together to build the website to funnel marks to hand over to us their moneys under the auspices that I'm an expert on any subject upon first reading about it, then having the ability to dis all other experts in their respected fields, e.g., placing solar panels west-facing is wiser than placing them south-wiser like ALL the experts espouse because that was the way my hot tin roof surrounded by trees (except the south side) was leaning.

Here's how motherfuckin' stupid Leroy Fodor truly is, proving that he doesn't even have the ability to con people efficiently.

Instead of claiming that phantom solar panels were west-facing because that's the way the roof on his building was leaning, he could of easily declared that the solar panels were indeed south-facing as the accompanied manual would've stated simply by how the underpinnings of the arrays were constructed. Ergo, the solar panels could've easily been south-facing EVEN on a north-facing roof. But retard Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that the solar panels on his west-facing roof facing west supplied enough power to run his 10 TH/s bitcoin mining farm in spite of scant sun rays hitting the west-facing array shadowed by surrounding coconut trees on three sides (not the south).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/645

We have switched the Chat link on the website from a google hangout to a StakeMiners IRC channel. I changed all the links today. I think for basic chat function which is what everyone really was asking for IRC is the best. This is one of the solutions that the BOI came up with in our first meeting. I have personally never seen something Like what we have done with a BOI on any other crypto service out there. I am not saying we are the greatest thing that ever hit Crypto investment services, But it sure doesn't hurt to have goals in mind. I am liking the path StakeMiners is taking. I hope to be able to find more things like the BOI that we can Implement.

Translated: This is the greatest thing that ever hit Crypto investment services because we have goals in mind and I'm McLikin' the path StakeMiners is taking. I mean, I created BOI just for stuff like this where minds can come together and come up with something genius like having a place to chat besides Google Hangout because EVERYBODY was seeking something different. Enter IRC. IRC is the best. There, we can discuss important stuff and mundane stuff like how to best address Bruno's request of providing JUST ONE definitive bitcoin wallet address that I, Leroy Fodor, used between 2009 and June 1, 2014, otherwise he WILL be sticking it up all the asses of those that make up the venerable BOI, starting with our noble investor, Wolvman. Once we figure out how to accomplish that extremely easy task, StakeMiners is going to the moon because Bruno WILL no longer bother us, but until we do, he WILL continue to depict me as a fuckin' liar and StakeMiners as a Ponzi regardless of the lies presented to ward off his attacks.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:33:35 PM

Poor Leroy Fodor. This fucker doesn't have a clue.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=StakeMiners&uio=d4

[14:03] == ralph_ [49d17024@gateway/web/freenode/ip.73.209.112.36] has joined #StakeMiners
[14:03] -ChanServ- [#StakeMiners] Welcome to the StakeMiners IRC Chat Channel.
[14:04] <ralph_> is anybody here
[14:05] <ralph_> hello
[14:05] <ralph_> nock nock
[14:10] <ralph_> i guess nobody's home
[14:12] <StakeMiner> I ma here
[14:12] <StakeMiner> AM*
[14:13] <StakeMiner> How are you?
[14:59] == StakeMiner [775e7acc@gateway/web/freenode/ip.119.94.122.204] has quit []
[15:00] == StakeMiner [775e7acc@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.119.94.122.204] has joined #StakeMiners
[15:01] == cyberpinoy [775e7acc@gateway/web/freenode/ip.119.94.122.204] has joined #StakeMiners
[15:02] == cyberpinoy [775e7acc@gateway/web/freenode/ip.119.94.122.204] has quit [Client Quit]
[15:20] == mode/#StakeMiners [+o StakeMiner] by ChanServ
[15:27] <ralph_> still here
[15:27] <@StakeMiner> yes
[15:27] <@StakeMiner> I am mesing with the channel
[15:27] <ralph_> i wnat to the minimum to invest in Stakes Miner
[15:28] <ralph_> i mean know
[15:28] <@StakeMiner> 0.005 BTC\
[15:28] <ralph_> how mush is that in Euros?
[15:29] <ralph_> i was reading you site on talk and it looks good
[15:29] <@StakeMiner> 1.19
[15:29] <ralph_> bitcontalk
[15:29] <@StakeMiner> 1.19 euros
[15:29] <@StakeMiner> yes so far Stakeminers is doing very well
[15:29] <ralph_> so what address do i send 5 euros to ?
[15:30] <@StakeMiner> Once you log in you go to your account area and there is a payment link we use coinpayments for most deposits
[15:31] <ralph_> im already loged in at bitcon talk
[15:31] <@StakeMiner> they will generate you a depositing address and a receipt of purchase then by 12 Noon or 12 Midnight (EST) I update your account
[15:31] <ralph_> where do I go on your psots
[15:31] <@StakeMiner> payments are not made thru Bitcoin talk
[15:31] <ralph_> what link do i click
[15:31] <@StakeMiner> www.stakeminers.com
[15:32] <@StakeMiner> then register, then log in , then go to your account, then make payment
[15:32] <ralph_> stupd me....
[15:32] <ralph_> got it know
[15:32] <@StakeMiner> Its ok we were all new to this at one time in our lives Smiley
[15:32] <ralph_> how long has stakeminers been open (sorry for calling it worng before) ?
[15:33] <@StakeMiner> since march of this year
[15:33] <@StakeMiner> March 6 2015 actually
[15:34] <ralph_> that long, great. how long you been doing bitcoins because there r alot of people in bitcoins that scam people
[15:34] <ralph_> i like that im able to talk to a real person
[15:34] <ralph_> this is great to  have
[15:35] <@StakeMiner> Yes, we like direct contact with our investors
[15:35] <ralph_> who i be a investor or a customer ?
[15:36] <@StakeMiner> I am also not the only real person you can talk to we have a Board of Investors that has another 10 people who you can talk to as well
[15:36] <ralph_> or do i did to send more then 5 eurso to be one ?
[15:36] <@StakeMiner> all people who make a deposit are investors
[15:36] <ralph_> i mena need
[15:36] <ralph_> mean
[15:36] <@StakeMiner> no minimum depositors are investors just like the rest of us Smiley
[15:38] <ralph_> so you been doing bitcons for a long time ?
[15:39] <@StakeMiner> yes for a while But I am more of an Alt coin kind of person now, Bitcoin has to many problems for me
[15:40] <@StakeMiner> 2 hour transaction times are to long, I can send 1 BTC worth of Netcoin and have it to the person in 5 minutes and spendable, with bitcoin it can take from 30 minutes to 2 hours before its spendable
[15:40] <ralph_> how long is a while ? and why is bitcon bad?
[15:41] <ralph_> i mena bitcoin
[15:41] <ralph_> mean
[15:41] <ralph_> darn key board
[15:41] <@StakeMiner> Bitcoin is not bad, its transaction times are to long, I got in bitcoin in late 2009, buying thru another person, then progressed form there
[15:42] <@StakeMiner> from*
[15:42] <ralph_> wow ! you are one of them rich guys than huh ?
[15:43] <ralph_> what have u done between than and know so i now ur not a scammer ?
[15:43] <@StakeMiner> No I was not comfortable with it in 2009 and was not sure the governments would allow its success so I was not a jump in with both feet kind of person I just messed with very small amounts in 2009
[15:44] <@StakeMiner> well we have paid out over 10,000 USD so far in payouts, all of our wallets are available to see we are doing what we promise
[15:44] <@StakeMiner> And I have no history of being a scammer
[15:44] <@StakeMiner> Actually the opposite, I have past business I have sold where my customers thought very highly of me
[15:45] <ralph_> i read that somebody on bitcon talk wants u to prove that u were doing bitcoins befor 2013 ? did u prove it to him ?
[15:45] <@StakeMiner> I did but they wont accept it , Gleb and Suchmoon are both your nbormal forum trolls,
[15:46] <@StakeMiner> normal*
[15:46] <ralph_> why is stakeminer.com down ?
[15:46] <ralph_> r u working on it to ?
[15:46] <@StakeMiner> because its www.stakeminers.com not stakeminer.com
[15:47] <@StakeMiner> add the s after miner Smiley
[15:48] <ralph_> its working now
[15:48] <ralph_> i miss the s
[15:48] <@StakeMiner> and I dont take the site down to work on it I use a test file and finalize it before publishinghe changes
[15:48] <ralph_> i try not to click likns so i typed it in
[15:49] <@StakeMiner> unless its small changes then i will just mess with the current page I am working on
[15:49] <@StakeMiner> I dont think you can mask links in IRC
[15:50] <@StakeMiner> also if you hover over the links without clicking them look in the bottom left area on yur browser it will tell you the address that link goes to Smiley
[15:50] <@StakeMiner> if that address does not matchy the one yu see in the chat box dont click it
[15:50] <ralph_> so befroe i send 5 (may be 6 or 7 ) did you prove that guy wrong and showed him a address u used befor 2013 ?
[15:51] <ralph_> wait. . what is mask ?
[15:51] <@StakeMiner> No I did not give hijm an address becasue its none of his business what i did with bitcoins has nothing to do with StakeMiners. I will take him to court and sue him where he will get that address thru a judge and end up in jail and costing him a lot of money
[15:52] <@StakeMiner> a mask is when they put a link up that says StakeMiners.com but when you click it , it takes you somewhere else
[15:53] <ralph_> so you want me to send to you by bitcoins that you don't like without first proving that guy wrong and u will go as far as bringing him to court to show him an address there but not show me the person that's sending you bitcoins tha tyou don't like.
[15:53] <@StakeMiner> Keep in mind the guy whos opinion you are trusting right now is a scammer, he stole money form someone just like you actually, it has been proven and is all over the internet
[15:54] <ralph_> how did he steal from me ?
[15:54] <@StakeMiner> Heres the deal you wantto believ him, Thats your decision, he is a theif, and a scammer you make your choice
[15:55] <ralph_> can you show me the address u used befor 2013 if i become a investor ?
[15:55] <@StakeMiner> he did not steal from you, he stole from another person who was new to Bitcoins and mining
[15:55] <@StakeMiner> No
[15:56] <ralph_> wow ...... please give me a link about that where he is the scammer and stole from a new miner
[15:56] <ralph_> that guy needs gone 4 sure !!!!!
[15:56] <@StakeMiner> let me dig it up for you
[15:56] <ralph_> no what ?
[15:56] <@StakeMiner> HAHA thats not all about him man
[15:56] <@StakeMiner> Ill just give you my thread I made against him
[15:56] <ralph_> u lost me
[15:57] <ralph_> okay
[15:57] <@StakeMiner> I will not be giving my previous bitcoin addresses out, you can have the ones associated with Stakeminers
[15:57] <ralph_> i will read it
[15:57] <ralph_> and no what ?
[15:57] <ralph_> so how can you prove that you were in bitcoins since 2009 ?
[15:58] <@StakeMiner> who cares whe I got in Bitcoins
[15:58] <@StakeMiner> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264
[15:58] <ralph_> one second ..
[15:59] <ralph_> I just read that this Bruno Kucinka was arrested for dealing drugs
[15:59] <@StakeMiner> It is 5 AM here I must get out of the office for a while and get some sleep, I will ahve to be up in a few hours for Deposits and updates to our accunts
[15:59] <ralph_> in missippiii
[15:59] <@StakeMiner> I would say he was not dealing but more so transporting
[16:00] <ralph_> crack?
[16:00] <@StakeMiner> from the fine lines in the arrest reports, I thinhe was smuggling them across state lines maybe,
[16:00] <ralph_> just seing if u have the same info i do
[16:00] <ralph_> wow
[16:00] <@StakeMiner> I have no idea what it was ut if you read between the lines in his arrest reports you can see he got caught smuggling them somewhere
[16:00] <ralph_> is he a moderater on bitcon talk
[16:01] <ralph_> never mind ... he's not
[16:01] <@StakeMiner> No but he is clearly tied in with the admins, he either has something hanging over their heads, or he is paying them to allow him to do the stuff he does, something is going on we all don't know about
[16:01] <ralph_> i thought u were in the USA
[16:01] <@StakeMiner> I am from USA
[16:01] <ralph_> how is it 5am there ?
[16:01] <@StakeMiner> I live in the Philippines
[16:02] <@StakeMiner> wow you read all that stuff in his thread and missed all the racial slurs and sexual gestures he has made against my filipino wife??
[16:02] <ralph_> hehe I jsut read where that gleb guy said that you give cigarette butts to aliens there
[16:03] <ralph_> he is so funny but i don't trust him either
[16:03] <@StakeMiner> yes that man is a complete psycho case, clearly has some mental problems and control issues
[16:03] <ralph_> any way im sending 5 euros for now and may be more later if that is ok
[16:04] <ralph_> wow he served beer to a minor to
[16:04] <@StakeMiner> He just got out of a lawsuite where I guess he went to this guys house and took pictures of the guys wife while she was in the bathrokom, i am not sure if it is true but that was what the report said that gleb posted online in the BFL thread
[16:04] <ralph_> according to the corut docs from nashville
[16:04] <@StakeMiner> actually he tried to rape her anmd somehow had the case lowered to contributing to a minor
[16:05] <ralph_> omg a real pervart
[16:05] <ralph_> fuck him i say!
[16:05] <@StakeMiner> he is surely one of a kind, and we can not avoid people like him, this is why I do not give him a lot of proof.
[16:06] <ralph_> i wonder who he know to have that charge dropped
[16:06] <ralph_> did you see his record in Vegas ?
[16:06] <@StakeMiner> I am looking for the mining addresses before 2012 that we had, after the fire we did not start up mining agin until after the cafe was rebuilt and I was not mining Bitcoin when we first got back in I was mining other altcoins first, I didnt start minijng bitcoin again until 2014
[16:07] <ralph_> i have acccess to alot of reports that my mom pays for
[16:07] <@StakeMiner> the bitcoin wallet we had with the 3 backups from 2010 to 2012 burned in the fire we had in late 2012. but we are digging thru everything looking for the addresses now
[16:07] <@StakeMiner> what happened in Vegas
[16:07] <ralph_> so you have any altcoin addressess as proof ?
[16:08] <ralph_> im sorry but want to be safe and all and hop u understand
[16:08] <@StakeMiner> yea somewhere in the backups here in the office Ill have to dig for them
[16:08] <@StakeMiner> betacoin zeta coin and coins that are dead now actually
[16:08] <ralph_> robbed a poker table at the El Cortez downtown
[16:09] <ralph_> they caught him at the Horseshoe casino
[16:09] <@StakeMiner> not sure if those were the ones we were mining in 2012 I have mined a lot of different coins to be honest
[16:09] <ralph_> haha at the poke table there
[16:09] <@StakeMiner> a lot HAHA I like staking much better
[16:09] <ralph_> that is so funny
[16:09] <@StakeMiner> are you sure, he robbed a poker table
[16:09] <ralph_> funny about him playing poker at the shoe and not what u said
[16:10] <ralph_> where he got caught
[16:10] <ralph_> he spent a year in jail and 5 yrs probation
[16:11] <ralph_> in New Mexico he was arrested for stalking to
[16:11] <@StakeMiner> LMAO wow I need that report
[16:11] <ralph_> i guess you already saw what he did in texas
[16:12] <@StakeMiner> Nope I just hayve what you see in that post
[16:12] <ralph_> i dont think the link will work because its a paid account
[16:12] <@StakeMiner> no it wont an you copy and paste it and email it to payments@stakeminers.com?
[16:12] <ralph_> i can copy and paste it and send it to you by e mail
[16:12] <@StakeMiner> LOL
[16:12] <ralph_> give me a private e mail so i can do that
[16:12] <@StakeMiner> great minds think alike LOL
[16:13] <ralph_> yep
[16:13] <@StakeMiner> you can use payments@stakeminers.com or knlgfx@yahoo.com or knlgfx@gmail.com thoea re my 2 private emails and the one I use for Stakeminers
[16:13] <ralph_> and bruno is out of his mind
[16:13] <ralph_> so nobody can think like him
[16:13] <ralph_> haha
[16:14] <@StakeMiner> I wuld love to have all that stuff for that link of mine
[16:14] <ralph_> look for it when you get up
[16:14] <ralph_> this is leroy, right ?
[16:14] <@StakeMiner> It would be nice to post something new every day for a week
[16:14] <@StakeMiner> Yes Leroy Fodor
[16:14] <ralph_> just want to make sure im talkin to the right person
[16:15] <ralph_> okay, i got to go now
[16:15] <ralph_> later partner
[16:15] <@StakeMiner> yes I have a cyberpinoy IRC account but i wanted to set up a StakeMiner IRC account to be the overall had Admin of the StakeMiners channel so i can block all other op stats on the channel.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:41:51 PM

[16:07] <ralph_> so you have any altcoin addressess as proof ?
[16:08] <ralph_> im sorry but want to be safe and all and hop u understand
[16:08] <@StakeMiner> yea somewhere in the backups here in the office Ill have to dig for them
[16:08] <@StakeMiner> betacoin zeta coin and coins that are dead now actually

Time to lock the thread. Leroy Fodor just showed definitive proof that he was into cryptocurrency prior to June 1, 2014, via coins that are no longer in existence, thus their blockchains have all be deleted.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:43:59 PM

I guess Leroy Fodor is too chicken shit to ever post in this thread ever again. Too bad!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 08:45:40 PM

So he's suing you. Maybe me as well, although I've been always exceptionally nice to him and tried to establish the truthfulness of his statements.

And the whole conversation... wow... not the brightest bulb in the chandelier by quite a margin. Looks like he's fully capable to piss customer funds away to a well-crafted social engineering attack.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 09:06:53 PM

AND moving right along with something actually productive in this thread of nonsense.....

Not going to answer simple questions though? I wonder why is that?

I would like to congratulate StakeMiners in the ability to pay out +$10,000 USD worth of bitcoins in under 6 months of established honest business in the crypto industry, Well done StakeMiners keep up the good work.

Pounding yourself on the chest isn't going to make this go away:

[...]

I don't get how you find time to post these massive texts and then complain about your time being wasted. Nobody's really interested in your prose. Answer the questions or make peace with being called out on your lies.

So the solar power was just an experiment. Why did you claim this then: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php?topic=257.msg706#msg706

... suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power ...

Do you feel the difference between those two statements? No? If I'm experimenting with a solar-powered calculator can I claim that I have a house complete with solar power? Where do you draw the line?

Next one. You didn't address the 10 TH/s question at all, again. Why do the facts and numbers in your own posts not add up? How did you come up with the 10 TH/s number? Also Bruno's question regarding your Bitcoin addresses between 2012 and 2014, i.e. after the fire, is a good one too. Do you have any proof of your Bitcoin activity between December 2012 and May 2014?

Next one. Deleted posts. I know you referred me to another thread, and I tried to read there but I still can't find anything that would explain your sudden amnesia and why did you delete those posts. Can you provide a link, a quote, something that would explain this situation? Is it correct to assume that your current version of events is that you did indeed get involved with Bitcoin in 2009 and your posts in 2014 portraying you as a newbie were lies, but not the other way around?

Next one. Blockchain obscurity. I'll try to dumb this down as far as I possibly can. Do you or do you not understand that any coin address (public key) that has been used in a transaction would be visible on the blockchain? Do you or do you not understand that your refusal to make an address public was meaningless for security?

And again, word of advice that you won't listed to but I want this to be on record. Stop whining about lies and fabrications when you're faced with questions. A question is just a question, if you don't like it - your problem. You can either answer it or go on with your life. Attacking the person asking the question is not going to do you any good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: