Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:59:42 PM

$3 huh ? *shrugs*

Wait, so there are actualy people dumb enough to pay someone to stake for them instead of just staking themselves? Am I reading that right or not? If yes, this is by far the most stupid shit I've seen on this forum for years, congratz!

This is how Leroy Fodor explained how it works:

You guys put your bitcoins with my ~1 BTC and I'll stake altcoins where we're get a better ROI than if you were staking on your own. To date, thanks to all the Investards, StakeMiners Ponzi stakes over 120 BTC worth of POS altcoins. StakeMiners' team worked 24/7 for months in building this business-esque website, abandoning our first venture where one could've ROI in 3 months for this one that ROI's in 6 months. Stay tuned for our next venture where you'll be able to ROI in ONLY 12 months. I, Leroy Fodor, have a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, ergo I know what the fuck I'm doin'. HAHAHA
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:06:46 PM

Lol.. don't you have anything better to do? you seem a bit obsessed with stakeminers.. Why? I really haven't been keeping up with the drama, you got something against Leroy personally? or something against stake coins? not exactly sure where you're coming from here, seems like there's more productive things to do with one's time.. Did you ever square things up with that dude with the mining rig?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:20:56 PM

Lol.. don't you have anything better to do? you seem a bit obsessed with stakeminers.. Why? I really haven't been keeping up with the drama, you got something against Leroy personally? or something against stake coins? not exactly sure where you're coming from here, seems like there's more productive things to do with one's time.. Did you ever square things up with that dude with the mining rig?

Oh, look what that cat dragged in...
Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:25:34 PM

Did someone say cat? https://i.imgur.com/QozXB5L.jpg This is Sammy..  Smiley
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:27:29 PM

Did someone say cat? This is Sammy..  Smiley

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:33:04 PM

https://www.facebook.com/michael.wilterdink/posts/788479484575833

But Leroy Fodor is NOT a bad actor in spite of what the scammy Bruno Kucinskas or Bill Clinton has 100% depicted Leroy to be.

Leroy Fodor: Good for cryptocurrency.
Bruno Kucinskas and his minions: Bad for cryptocurrency.
Leroy Fodor: I hate cats!
Michael Wilterdink: I love cats.
Leroy Fodor: I have Bruno on ignore.
Leroy Fodor: I read everything Bruno writes.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:35:42 PM

Did someone say cat? This is Sammy..  Smiley

For a person who has me on ignore, you sure the hell seem to love this thread, Leroy Fodor, eh?
Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:36:39 PM

We're chatting in a google hangout, want to join us?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:38:46 PM

We're chatting in a google hangout, want to join us?

Great! Ask Leroy Fodor about all the lies that I exposed of him penning throughout the years. Maybe he'll bump you to Chairman, thus vacating the vice-chairman chair for another Investard to fill. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:39:11 PM

I just came to help Terrik get his image posted.

But Bruno by all means come join us in the hangout https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7rimsax7xelv56akazo5god65qa, Dont be scared we cant bite thru the internet.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

I just came to help Terrik get his image posted.

But Bruno by all means come join us in the hangout https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7rimsax7xelv56akazo5god65qa, Dont be scared we cant bite thru the internet.

Blah blah blah. I can't hear you! I have you on ignore. Besides, you called this one right. Me a scary cat (being that's the theme for the day).
Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

naw, I don't think you're scary, a bit obsessed maybe..  was just wondering what your beef is with leroy, I've seen the back end for the stake pool and I also stake my own coins, do you have any proof of stake coins? PoS basically moves the block chain along just like any other algo, except you don't need hardware to do it, you still get rewarded for moving the chain when you hit blocks..  it's why the scrypt/sha256 guys hate it so much, and PoS did have a rocky start, but it's come a long ways, I like em... and I'm chairman of the board of investors over at stakeminers btw, not vice chairman, and I'm happy with the the returns I get from the funds I have invested..
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:53:09 PM

was just wondering what your beef is with leroy

Ask him specifics about his history/timeline of involvement with Bitcoin, and prepare to have your head spin.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:59:50 PM

naw, I don't think you're scary, a bit obsessed maybe..  was just wondering what your beef is with leroy, I've seen the back end for the stake pool and I also stake my own coins, do you have any proof of stake coins? PoS basically moves the block chain along just like any other algo, except you don't need hardware to do it, you still get rewarded for moving the chain when you hit blocks..  it's why the scrypt/sha256 guys hate it so much, and PoS did have a rocky start, but it's come a long ways, I like em... and I'm chairman of the board of investors over at stakeminers btw, not vice chairman, and I'm happy with the the returns I get from the funds I have invested..

Leroy Fodor is a serial liar and a cancer to cryptocurrency. He remains steadfast in getting involved in Bitcoin in 2009 when all the proof depicts him first learning about Bitcoin in the latter part of May 2014. All the evidence points toward me learning about Bitcoin in June 2011, but if I all of a sudden started declaring that I've been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, you, being the bright guy you are, would have nothing to do with me or any venture I may have, yet here you are embracing Leroy for doing exactly what you wouldn't embrace me for. Bottom line: I'm seeking embracement. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

Ask him specifics about his history/timeline of involvement with Bitcoin, and prepare to have your head spin.

Start here, Michael:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:06:01 PM

Then ask Leroy Fodor how it was possible to operate his self-proclaimed largest bitcoin mining farm with the following network issues: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

The picture of that meter shows what my speed was coming from my ISP. And we found out the connection is very VERY unstable. The Bayantel tech commented on how fast our computers were, and that the problem is the internet is very slow and unstable.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:15:50 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 05:14:23 AM by Gleb Gamow

Here's some more, Terrik:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.

Even BitJohn can see through Leroy Fodor's lies. Okay, maybe not BitJohn, but surely the detective, Horus the Basking in the Sun Hobo,  can surely see through all of Leroy's lies.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:24:55 PM

From the desk of Lies, Lies, and More Lies:

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

in 2012 we had a fire that destroyed everything including the external hard drive that held 15 years of graphic design work, over 4000 dollars of design software used in the graphics work and yes the bitcoin wallet we used that was mined to, also in the fire were the 3 USB sticks that contained the backups of the wallet and information, as well as a lot of cash we were saving for my wifes delivery of the baby. So unfortunately NO i am not able to provide the address for you nor sign a message from it. Its crazy how a fire will do that to things.

The go fund me campaign was started to try and help us get back on our feet, as any normal people with the ability to use would have done. I also came here for help as well, I did not want people to know I was a miner before so a lot of post you will see at that time will make reference to me being new. I did not like how the members of this forum treated people and I thought. since it was a new account and I had never had the need for Bitcoin talk in the past, it may be better if they thought I was new to the scene in general. So yes some places will state i am new to mining I am new to bitcoin and actually no i was not. I was not an expert at neither bitcoin or mining so I didnt see anything wrong with posing as a new user, to get the best information i could.

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Yes we did forex trading and yes I did have an account with over 300 consecutive winning trades of gold and silver with a volume of 1 or more in each trade. For people who don't understand Forex trading that is very very good actually. better than what a country boy would be expected to do on a wallstreet industry.  

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

As it grew we noticed more people in Davao were getting into Bitcoin than around our town, so we began talking about moving. we put the land up for sale, and made every attempt we could to make the deal for the house look very very nice because in the Philippines negotiating the price on a house means they try and knock 50% off the asking price off.So the nicer it looked and seemed the higher the price can be so when they hit us with a counter that was 50% less than what we were asking we were still making what we wanted from the house. This is a tactic anyone in our shoes would have done.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

We sold the internet cafe and was swindled by our cousin in an investment opportunity that would have been profitable if he would not have just stolen the money and ran off with it. this put us a few steps behind meeting the goals we had planned. Its amazing how you hope you can get something done and how bad people can mess with the goals you want to achieve.

And yes while bitcoins were worth 400 to 600 dollars a coin we did make our ROI in 3 to 4 months on the machines, but if you really think about it we made an ROI form day one since no actual cash was ever used out of our pocket to get our personal bitcoin project going.

Stakeminers was started because we saw so many people getting screwed over with scam sites and run away thieves, so I got with a friend of mine and shared my ideas he asked if he could be part of it and our partnership began, we both then worked on getting everything we needed, we both made agreements with each other as to what our specific duties were in the partnership and both of us hold true to our promises we made that day.

Stakeminers is neither a scam, nor a fast ROI nor a ponzi, its a real long term investment and yes it does have withdraw fees, and those fees diminish over time to be fair to everyone, the fees and the reasons they exist are clearly written in the TOS of the site as well as the receipt you get after you make your deposit. StakeMiners is a long term investment opportunity where as a group we work together for an equal benefit to all of us. We now have a Board Of Investors so now I am not the only person molding the future of StakeMiners. and yes very soon a page will be available where you can see each member of the board what we discuss at the meetings and what decisions are being made. we are very transparent in all we do. if you have any questions regarding StakeMiners please use our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

They say Investards come in all sizes:

https://blab.im/Terrik_76

7,382,531,422 people on the planet, but I'm ONLY gonna follow Leroy Fodor. My second follow is gonna be John Fitzpatrick.
Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:57:48 PM

heh.. that's alot of material to go thru.. and from what I've read, I do have some concerns, but I also have all the wallet addresses and numbers for stakeminers, and have personally helped with structuring the stake wallets, I'll take a look at the wallets and make sure they're where they're supposed to be at and in line with the payouts etc..  as for the fire and all that, I have no way of confirming or denying any of that stuff, and I know I'm not always the best with dates and times.. I never really made any inquiries about his internet cafe, and he has told me several times he's gone thru having a fire and always seems to get pretty upset when you give him a hard time about it.. I've never talked to him about the mining farms discussed..  I need to get off the forum though, I'll probably take a look at the wallets tomorrow when I get some time, but for now, I gotta catch some zzzz's, gotta go to work in a few hours..  if you want to talk about stakecoins or fire up a google hangout and chat, feel free to message me, you obviously have my facebook, and facebook messenger is probably the easiest way to get ahold me.. I sent ya a private message btw, but I think kinda get the gist of what's going on, so just disregard it..

and I can really only go off what I've personally seen and experienced, and so far I haven't had any bad experiences with the pool, he seems to be really concerned about treating everyone's investment fairly from what I've seen, and I know the stakepool model works, because I have basically been doing the same thing with my bitcoin and my friend's bitcoin for a while, but with all investments, there's always the chance for loss I suppose, which is why I recommend diversifying and never investing more than you can afford to lose.. I still have genesis hashlets Smiley   oh well.. can't win em all..  catcha guys later o/

P.S. That Hamm's photo..   I work for a Miller Distributer, in case you haven't already looked that up..   and the cat is actually my son's..  it's not my cat as I had claimed earlier, don't hold that against me.. XD
but ya, Hamms is the best, but Pabst is pretty good too.. Smiley  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: