Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:16:39 PM

You're right though, people do lie from time to time, even some of the most honest people will occasionally lie and sometimes not even realize it.. but I don't believe he's malicious, and has never said anything to me that caused me to raise alarm, and he would have more to lose than gain from lying to me.. and like I said earlier, I haven't had any negative interactions with him..

So let me get this straight. Someone takes (borrows) 120 BTC from "investors" and claims to have that money but at the same time blockchain proves there is only about half of it still remaining. Said someone is also putting all sorts of restrictions/delays/fees on withdrawals.

The restrictions on withdrawing from the pool is primarily because of how stake coins work, stakeminers wants to mitigate the loss of revenue that destroying the staking coin maturity causes.. some coins are very liquid like NET that will stake almost like clockwork every 6 hours, or HYP where you can have a wallet full of coins and just grab the the blocks that recently staked and fire em off, but other coins like TEK have 30 days of maturity, and if someone wants to pull them 25 days in, it's an issue.. we're always working to structure the wallets so there's an even flow of coins being staked daily in all the wallets, but sometimes it's just not possible for various reasons, which I could go into detail on, but I'm sure you're already aware of, everything from market swings, to network difficulties.. but the withdraw "restrictions/delays/fees" as you put it, are clear in the terms of service ya? maybe I'm missing something, has someone had trouble getting their investment returned to them?

But that's ok because all people occasionally lie?

No, that's clearly not ok.. if he is showing 120 btc in investments on the ledger, there should be 120 bitcoin worth of coins purchased for the pool, the prices on those coins fluctuate all the time on all those coins, so it's never going to match up exactly, the payouts come from selling the stake from the coins in the pool.. I do have the wallet addresses, and can look into them, it's on my list of things to do..

Can you please post the whole list of cyberpinoy's occasional lies that you're ok with. I'd like to get on the same page with you because right now this conversation is getting really awkward.

I'm actually not "ok" with people lying to me, but it happens sometimes, sometimes it's malicious, and sometimes it's not.. and I will confront them about it if it's serious.. There's alot of miscommunication in forums, and yea, it's hard to get on the same page with people you don't know or interact with frequently... I've only heard one side of the story, and I really don't get on the forums much, I been in crypto for some time and never really used forums much, aside from looking at an occasional ANN post.. But you guys do seem to have some legitimate concerns, but just when I think there might be some sanity around here, I see links to random stuff that is just way out there on a limb.. just seems like everything has gotten toxic as hell..

I already posted a link for you - TWICE - to where the wallet math has already been done. Sure you're welcome to double check it but all you've done so far is try to sugarcoat and deflect from the issue.

Re fees etc:

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

cyberpinoy has ninja-changed the TOS a couple of times and the most recent change is to split withdrawals into two parts. If what you're saying is a concern then disturbing the staking wallets TWICE for the same withdrawal would be the wrong thing to do. Besides he hasn't been actually removing the coins from wallets anyway - for example the NET wallet hasn't been touched for at least a few withdrawals that I know of. The TOS is now clearly designed to stall the withdrawals because cyberpinoy doesn't have funds to pay everything he owes. And yes, there have been issues with withdrawals - at least one investor had an excessive fee charged on his withdrawal and cyberpinoy has refused to correct it or even explain the calculation he used to come up with the fee.

Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Being lied to once is more than enough..

I had to dump an ex-girl friend i lived with for 6 months because of that a couple years ago.
I ended up having talks with her about it and looking it up on the web too.
Turns out there is two major classes of liar.. Pathological and Compulsive ..Google it Wink
She was both.
I ended up getting sick of it and could see the end game a mile away..
So i told her your ass is dumped and you have 30 days to get the fuck out of my apt.
I am not putting up with that shit.. been there and done that.

Terrrik you need to smarten the fuck up and fast !

I'm more than willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, fool me once, shame on you.. fool me twice, shame on me.. Wink

Your Leroy Fodor buddy is a pathological / compulsive liar.. BOTH !

it's possible, but I've seen alot of half truths and speculation, and wild baseless accusations.. I've also heard both sides of the story, and do not feel that Leroy is misleading me.

I find it strange your so damn interested in making never ending excuses for the guy no matter what.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, just calling it how I see it..

- Everybody lies a little ?

again, just stating facts, go read a psychology book, you might learn something.. Smiley  in fact, 5 people sitting at a table witness a single event will recall that event slightly differently and none of them are actually "lying" per say, but they can't all be right if they're telling different stories, can they?

- Your willing to lose your investment.

of course, I never invest more than I am willing to lose anywhere.. there is always a risk, and a chance to lose your investment, the world isn't always a kind place..

Your retorts defending this moron's bs is a train wreck of you skidding on your nose in failure.

Please don't personally attack me, I'm being completely civil with you, no need for insults..

He didn't just lie once or twice.

You assume he has lied, and your proof is shakey at best most the time, but you believe it to be fact most the time.

He has shown he is a chronic compulsive liar who needs to keep lying all the time about everything.

again, that has not been my experience with him, so far everything I have seen has not risen any red flags...

That is not once or twice !
And a smart investor doesn't say oh well i am ready to lose my money.. That is retarded.

While losing money is never a desirable outcome, it does happen, and if you invest money there's no chance of it happening, I suggest you stop investing, and just bury it in mason jars in your back yard...

Further more it was things related to his Stakeminers crap he lied about among other things.

again, I've seen alot of baseless accusations, and have heard two sides of most of the stories, and really don't care one way or another, I care about what I have invested, and I do keep an eye on that investment..

So when a guy running a service asking fro money lies about said service it's time to get out.

by all means, if you're uncomfortable with an investment, get out.. don't blame ya there..  but I am comfortable with what I have experience and seen so far..

The fact you continue on with this guy Terrik makes me wonder WHY.

Hrmm.. I hope this post clears a bit of it up for you.. I realize you and Leroy do not get along, but there's no need to give me a hard time about it all, is there?

I think there is more to what is going on here.. other wise you would have bailed long ago.

sigh... it's comments like this, that are so far off base, and way out in left field that really are discouraging to me, I want to see crypto succeed and am willing to play nice with others, untill they give me a reason not too..

UNLESS you REALLY are that dumb.

again, there's no reason to personally attack me, or insult my intelligence, or motivation.. you don't know me like that, you already formed your opinions about me over a picture you snagged out of my facebook, you seem to jump to wild baseless conclusions very quickly with little to no proof.. and this makes me skeptical of what you have to say.. Sad
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:39:43 PM

You're right though, people do lie from time to time, even some of the most honest people will occasionally lie and sometimes not even realize it.. but I don't believe he's malicious, and has never said anything to me that caused me to raise alarm, and he would have more to lose than gain from lying to me.. and like I said earlier, I haven't had any negative interactions with him..

So let me get this straight. Someone takes (borrows) 120 BTC from "investors" and claims to have that money but at the same time blockchain proves there is only about half of it still remaining. Said someone is also putting all sorts of restrictions/delays/fees on withdrawals.

The restrictions on withdrawing from the pool is primarily because of how stake coins work, stakeminers wants to mitigate the loss of revenue that destroying the staking coin maturity causes.. some coins are very liquid like NET that will stake almost like clockwork every 6 hours, or HYP where you can have a wallet full of coins and just grab the the blocks that recently staked and fire em off, but other coins like TEK have 30 days of maturity, and if someone wants to pull them 25 days in, it's an issue.. we're always working to structure the wallets so there's an even flow of coins being staked daily in all the wallets, but sometimes it's just not possible for various reasons, which I could go into detail on, but I'm sure you're already aware of, everything from market swings, to network difficulties.. but the withdraw "restrictions/delays/fees" as you put it, are clear in the terms of service ya? maybe I'm missing something, has someone had trouble getting their investment returned to them?

No, that's clearly not ok.. if he is showing 120 btc in investments on the ledger, there should be 120 bitcoin worth of coins purchased for the pool, the prices on those coins fluctuate all the time on all those coins, so it's never going to match up exactly, the payouts come from selling the stake from the coins in the pool.. I do have the wallet addresses, and can look into them, it's on my list of things to do..

Can you please post the whole list of cyberpinoy's occasional lies that you're ok with. I'd like to get on the same page with you because right now this conversation is getting really awkward.

I'm actually not "ok" with people lying to me, but it happens sometimes, sometimes it's malicious, and sometimes it's not.. and I will confront them about it if it's serious.. There's alot of miscommunication in forums, and yea, it's hard to get on the same page with people you don't know or interact with frequently... I've only heard one side of the story, and I really don't get on the forums much, I been in crypto for some time and never really used forums much, aside from looking at an occasional ANN post.. But you guys do seem to have some legitimate concerns, but just when I think there might be some sanity around here, I see links to random stuff that is just way out there on a limb.. just seems like everything has gotten toxic as hell..

I already posted a link for you - TWICE - to where the wallet math has already been done. Sure you're welcome to double check it but all you've done so far is try to sugarcoat and deflect from the issue.

Re fees etc:

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

cyberpinoy has ninja-changed the TOS a couple of times and the most recent change is to split withdrawals into two parts. If what you're saying is a concern then disturbing the staking wallets TWICE for the same withdrawal would be the wrong thing to do. Besides he hasn't been actually removing the coins from wallets anyway - for example the NET wallet hasn't been touched for at least a few withdrawals that I know of. The TOS is now clearly designed to stall the withdrawals because cyberpinoy doesn't have funds to pay everything he owes. And yes, there have been issues with withdrawals - at least one investor had an excessive fee charged on his withdrawal and cyberpinoy has refused to correct it or even explain the calculation he used to come up with the fee.

as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured, I know there were lengthy debate about the TOS in the board meetings, and everything was agreed upon, and there was ample notice to everyone invested, and everyone was given the option to leave if they wanted.. I don't believe there was any significant exodus as a result, and this seems to be a "deflection" tactic that you like pointing out..  and I'm not sugar coating anything, in fact, it looks quite the opposite  to me like you're trying to make something out of nothing.. but it's clear we have a different perspective on this specific matter..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:55:44 PM

as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured, I know there were lengthy debate about the TOS in the board meetings, and everything was agreed upon, and there was ample notice to everyone invested, and everyone was given the option to leave if they wanted.. I don't believe there was any significant exodus as a result, and this seems to be a "deflection" tactic that you like pointing out..  and I'm not sugar coating anything, in fact, it looks quite the opposite  to me like you're trying to make something out of nothing.. but it's clear we have a different perspective on this specific matter..

Well it's nice that you BOIs debated it and all. Maybe that's why the TOS sounds like it's written in crayons. Have you actually read it? Doesn't it make you cringe? Not even a little?

Now if you could just get past the word "ninja" that you didn't like - let's call it a difference of opinion - and address the actual contents of my earlier post?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

Writing off a 25% loss of value as a "fluctuation," with no explanation of how to make that up besides praying the price goes up is insanity. Especially since Leroy is denying/refusing to disprove the actual value.

Again, sorry for your loss. It's already happened, you just don't know it yet.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:13:09 PM

Well it's nice that you BOIs debated it and all. Maybe that's why the TOS sounds like it's written in crayons. Have you actually read it? Doesn't it make you cringe? Not even a little?

naw, I haven't actually read it recently, I could go take a look at a specific part of it that you have issue with and we can discuss it if you'd like, I understand the reason to discourage frequent inputs/outputs though, simply because of the way stake coins work, if you got someone putting money in one week, and taking it out the next, it causes problems with stake wallet structuring, personally, if I were to withdraw, I'd just ask for it whenever it's convienent.. but I'm familiar with what's actually going on under the hood..

Now if you could just get past the word "ninja" that you didn't like - let's call it a difference of opinion - and address the actual contents of my earlier post?

well, using words like ninja etc.. just not really necessary, and the only reason I see for stuff like that is simply to be malicious..  anyways.. what part of the previous post did you want me to look at, I don't always have time to go thru lengthy posts and go digging thru who said what and when.. when it usually just turns out to be something trivial and irrelevant to the conversation.. and I know you think I'm sticking up for leroy, but I'm really not, I just don't automatically assume the worst in people, and draw my own conclusions, and I'm not always right, nobody is..  you guys are 100% sure that the guy is trying to scam people, and you're entitled to your opinions, but so am I ya?  he's really given me no reason to remove my investment..  sorry if I'm rambling on a bit, but I just get tired of the constant negativity, and don't really like listening to people argue all the time.. Sad

are there actually any forum threads where people aren't just constantly harassing each other around here? I am pretty new around here, and I know there's some speculation about that going around, since I know a few people in the crypto community, but it is what it is..

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:14:49 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 04:45:05 PM by Spoetnik

Terrik your a lost cause or heavily complaisant in his fraud.. starting to think the later.
You not being attacked your being helped.
know where i got that picture ?
Leroy posted it and other variations i just changed the url..
Does it disturb you your professional liar businessman is posting those pics here ?
Clearly has has them pre-made ready to post.. hmm i wonder why ?

For now on Terrik i will assume your in cahoots with Fodor.
You lead me to no other conclusion.

AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON FUCK !!

and.. Do you have to quote every single fucking wall of text guy ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Writing off a 25% loss of value as a "fluctuation," with no explanation of how to make that up besides praying the price goes up is insanity. Especially since Leroy is denying/refusing to disprove the actual value.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here, but I did recently watch the bitcoin market go from $220 to $500 which is a 54% increase, while most of the altcoin markets dropped 40% or so.. the bitcoin market has since swung back and the altcoin markets have recovered accordingly, with about a net 5% gain or so fiat value wise according to my estimations and my spreadsheets that I run every night for my own personal trading/investments, which I'm going to contribute to all the hype and attention that cryptocurrency got from media etc.. but that's just speculation on my part, and I'm not really in the mood to discuss speculation at the moment.. ..

Again, sorry for your loss. It's already happened, you just don't know it yet.

again, this is just baseless, unsubstantiated fud on your part, and really makes for a toxic atmosphere in general around here, why so sour?
btw, nothing has "already happened" that I "don't know yet"..  but thanks for your concern about what I choose to invest in, what do you feel is a good investment? I'm always looking for new stuff to get into, reasonably safe, that people are comfortable with, and you seem like you do your homework on investing, so I would definately check out anything you might want to recommend.

Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

Terrik your a lost cause or heavily complaisant in his fraud.. starting to think the later.

You can think anything you want, which from what I've seen, is often the worst.. and if you're suggesting that I'm in any way malicious, you can talk to any of the people I socialize with in the crypto community daily, I get along with most people most of the time.. there are times I'm a bit unreasonable and hard to get along with, I have my days.. who doesn't?

You not being attacked your being helped.

ehh.. I feel attacked when you call me names and suggest I'm conspiring to defraud people.. I actually find it offensive, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

know here i got that picture ?

Do I care that you posted a picture of me? no, not at all.. should it?  I'm a bit more offended about the stuff you guys typed after you posted it, like.. "he looks like someone who can't even pay his rent" etc.. like people are supposed to look a certain way or something? I have never really "dressed to impress".. even when I did IT work, I pretty much always dressed in a T-Shirt and Jeans, even when I go out to eat or to clubs, and if I can't get in because I'm wearing sneakers or something silly like that, it's not really someplace I'd choose to support with my patronage anyways.. ya know?

Leroy posted it and other variations i just changed the url..
uhm cool.. dunno why he posted a pic of me, but whatever, I don't really care..

Does it disturb you your professional liar businessman is posting those pics here ?

again, I don't care if someone posted a picture of me.. that is me after all.. I think I found a picture of you btw.. and am starting to see why you're so preoccupied with pictures.. http://imgur.com/h5zKO13

Clearly has has them pre-made ready to post.. hmm i wonder why ?

no idea, conjure some elaborate reason that really only makes sense to you, I'm sure the gears are already turning..

For now on Terrik i will assume your in cahoots with Fodor.

I'm not in "cahoots" with anyone, I've been very up front about my relationship with stakeminers, but you seem to think I have some other angle, or there's some conspiracy going one.. I can't do anything about your delusion, that's all you.

You lead me to no other conclusion.

again, that's all you, at least you don't think I'm a space alien, so I got that going for me.. but I do suggest loosening up that tinfoil hat you got on..

AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON FUCK !!

naw, too much work.. and no need for name calling.. you're going to hurt my feelings.. Sad  EDIT: my bad, thought you said "you fuck".. actually skimmed that because it was in caps, and normally I don't read caps..

and.. Do you have to quote every single fucking wall of text guy ?

Wall of text? if you have noticed, I have responded to your rants line by line, so accusing me of writing walls of text is like the pot calling the kettle black eh?
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:46:48 PM

well.. been a pleasure chatting, I like making new friends, but I gotta go find some food, getting hungry.. hrmmm tacos sound good.. or maybe nachos.. Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:48:37 PM

naw, I haven't actually read it recently, I could go take a look at a specific part of it that you have issue with and we can discuss it if you'd like, I understand the reason to discourage frequent inputs/outputs though, simply because of the way stake coins work, if you got someone putting money in one week, and taking it out the next, it causes problems with stake wallet structuring, personally, if I were to withdraw, I'd just ask for it whenever it's convienent.. but I'm familiar with what's actually going on under the hood..

well, using words like ninja etc.. just not really necessary, and the only reason I see for stuff like that is simply to be malicious..  anyways.. what part of the previous post did you want me to look at, I don't always have time to go thru lengthy posts and go digging thru who said what and when.. when it usually just turns out to be something trivial and irrelevant to the conversation.. and I know you think I'm sticking up for leroy, but I'm really not, I just don't automatically assume the worst in people, and draw my own conclusions, and I'm not always right, nobody is..  you guys are 100% sure that the guy is trying to scam people, and you're entitled to your opinions, but so am I ya?  he's really given me no reason to remove my investment..  sorry if I'm rambling on a bit, but I just get tired of the constant negativity, and don't really like listening to people argue all the time.. Sad

are there actually any forum threads where people aren't just constantly harassing each other around here? I am pretty new around here, and I know there's some speculation about that going around, since I know a few people in the crypto community, but it is what it is..

You don't have time to READ my post but you have time to reply with a bunch of irrelevant prose? And it is my responsibility now to repeat what I already posted? Ok then... I'll play along. One more time.

cyberpinoy has ninja-changed the TOS a couple of times and (you read this much - now read the rest and respond to the bolded parts at least ->) the most recent change is to split withdrawals into two parts. If what you're saying is a concern then disturbing the staking wallets TWICE for the same withdrawal would be the wrong thing to do. Besides he hasn't been actually removing the coins from wallets anyway - for example the NET wallet hasn't been touched for at least a few withdrawals that I know of. The TOS is now clearly designed to stall the withdrawals because cyberpinoy doesn't have funds to pay everything he owes. And yes, there have been issues with withdrawals - at least one investor had an excessive fee charged on his withdrawal and cyberpinoy has refused to correct it or even explain the calculation he used to come up with the fee.

How do you reconcile the above with what you've posting over and over in this thread?

And one more reminder to look at my numbers and tell us how you can keep defending cyberpinoy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13035557#msg13035557

If you are not going to do that just tell me. I don't really have the time to waste here with you. There has been more than enough proof posted but you just keep denying everything even without looking at anything. So what's it gonna be? Fact-based discussion or further walls of green text without substance?

again, this is just baseless, unsubstantiated fud on your part, and really makes for a toxic atmosphere in general around here, why so sour?

Actually it's well substantiated, you just refuse to look at any proof being spoon-fed to you. By the way your argument regarding fiat value doesn't make any sense. cyberpinoy collects BTC and is paying out BTC. Maybe think about that for a minute before responding.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:50:46 PM

i didn't notice.. i keep seeing the first part and assuming your quoting the whole block
then leaving a comment on the bottom..

use whatever style you want just saying it's hard to read.

something to identify the quoted part vs the response would be nice..
maybe put you reply in bold ?

or maybe use the quote tags properly LOL

your the only one around here that does that and it's confusing for the reader (to me anyway)

EDIT:

I see Gleb had his Coffee buckle up boys ..it's On like Paula Zawn now !
And Gleb i fucking knew it !
Thanks Obama .. i knew he was behind this Cryptsy shit and maybe Stakeminers now too !

Anyway i'm punching out on the time clock.. my shift is over.
Gleb is now your Troll Supervisor LOL

@Terrik

Look guy none of us are trying to pick on anyone.. we have tried to warn you to be nice.. seriously !
At the end of the day your a big boy so..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:51:19 PM

Haha.. that's funny, I actually trolled someone today when I was told someone was going to DC, I was all like, "huh, since when did you guys have hardware in washington DC?"  Smiley

Seriously? And where do you think I got the idea to associate you, and you alone, with believing that DC = where Obama sleeps? I've been pointing this out minutes after you first posted it on Cryptsy's chat box.

I see I have some catching up to do on these threads awhile I'm taking a dump leaving a Fodor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:00:47 PM

Random stuff that is way out on a limb is a good excuse to not ask where the fuck your coins are.

If you can't read through the nonsense to figure out that Leroy doesn't have all the coins he should you aren't very bright, so let me be the first to give you a sorry for your loss, because it's coming.

How is asking if leroy has all the coins he is supposed to personally attacking him? Drop the persecution complex, wake the fuck up, realize you are getting robbed, and do the right thing and help stop others from getting robbed?

The way I'm reading it is that Terrik can't stop others being robbed by Leroy Fodor with his StakeMiners Ponzi because Michael has a vested interest in the methodology given that he's on NET's board as well as being a StakeMiners' BOI Trustee as the Chairman of the Board.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:02:42 PM

Haha.. that's funny, I actually trolled someone today when I was told someone was going to DC, I was all like, "huh, since when did you guys have hardware in washington DC?"  Smiley

Seriously? And where do you think I got the idea to associate you, and you alone, with believing that DC = where Obama sleeps? I've been pointing this out minutes after you first posted it on Cryptsy's chat box.

hrmm? didn't say anything about associating anything with anyone.. just thought it was a funny coincidence is all..

I see I have some catching up to do on these threads awhile I'm taking a dump leaving a Fodor.

btw, do you really think Obama sleeps in a data center? O.o
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:05:57 PM

The way I'm reading it is that Terrik can't stop others being robbed by Leroy Fodor with his StakeMiners Ponzi because Michael has a vested interest in the methodology given that he's on NET's board as well as being a StakeMiners' BOI Trustee as the Chairman of the Board.
[/quote]

That's an interesting interpretation of what I've said, I can see that there's clearly some miscommunication.. as that is not what I said in any way, nor did I imply anything of the sort..

What I said was, I don't think Leroy is scamming me, if I did, I wouldn't be invested... not sure how I can make that any more clear.

EDIT: I'm failing at this quote thing, is that why it says I'm a forum newbie?
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:27:23 PM

You don't have time to READ my post but you have time to reply with a bunch of irrelevant prose? And it is my responsibility now to repeat what I already posted? Ok then... I'll play along. One more time.

cyberpinoy has ninja-changed the TOS a couple of times and (you read this much - now read the rest and respond to the bolded parts at least ->) the most recent change is to split withdrawals into two parts. If what you're saying is a concern then disturbing the staking wallets TWICE for the same withdrawal would be the wrong thing to do. Besides he hasn't been actually removing the coins from wallets anyway - for example the NET wallet hasn't been touched for at least a few withdrawals that I know of. The TOS is now clearly designed to stall the withdrawals because cyberpinoy doesn't have funds to pay everything he owes. And yes, there have been issues with withdrawals - at least one investor had an excessive fee charged on his withdrawal and cyberpinoy has refused to correct it or even explain the calculation he used to come up with the fee.

How do you reconcile the above with what you've posting over and over in this thread?

And one more reminder to look at my numbers and tell us how you can keep defending cyberpinoy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13035557#msg13035557

If you are not going to do that just tell me. I don't really have the time to waste here with you. There has been more than enough proof posted but you just keep denying everything even without looking at anything. So what's it gonna be? Fact-based discussion or further walls of green text without substance?

Actually it's well substantiated, you just refuse to look at any proof being spoon-fed to you. By the way your argument regarding fiat value doesn't make any sense. cyberpinoy collects BTC and is paying out BTC. Maybe think about that for a minute before responding.

nothing to think about on that one, it's an altcoin stake pool.. bitcoin doesn't stake silly..  altcoins have to be purchased, and altcoins have to be sold.. and I still haven't clicked on whatever "proof" you have there in the hyper link.. because I already know it's purely speculation without even having to look at it.. but I'm sure you spent alot of time and effort compiling the data to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove there.. but ya, you don't know what's going on under the hood, and you're trying to figure out what coins are going where and when and what's being paid with what.. but the truth is, you simply aren't privy to all the facts, and what you're presenting is only half the story at best.. so I guess we're done here, as I am uninterested in a data set I know not to be real story.. enjoy being more productive with your time, as I know I will be, since we're done here eh?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:28:24 PM

You assume he has lied, and your proof is shakey at best most the time, but you believe it to be fact most the time.

This entire thread is a testament to Leroy Fodor's over a hundred lies. With the exception of Leroy Fodor and now you, Terrik aka Michael Wilterdink, virtually no other person on the planet can come here and claim that all the proof depicting Leroy as a serial liar is shaky. If such weren't the case, I would've had my asshole shit served back to me at each and every mealtime. Luckily, for me, that hasn't come to fruition, albeit I wouldn't mind eating my shit at least once to see how it taste.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whether you realize it or not, Michael Wilterdink, your name is now enjoying SEO juice on all the search engines for anybody in the future to clearly see what kind of character you are. Surely, if you hold any type of trusted position where you're currently employed, you best hope that your boss doesn't one day take to Google to revet his/her current employees.

Boss: Michael, did you know that Bob lied about stealing beer from us?
Michael: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt till it affects me. Besides, it was your beer and not mine.
Boss: I couldn't help but notice you skaky in your seat. I've been on Google lately and have found...
Michael: It's all lies started by a dude who dons a pink tutu.
Boss: Note to self: Google 'Bitcoin Pink Tutu'.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:38:13 PM

UNLESS you REALLY are that dumb.

again, there's no reason to personally attack me, or insult my intelligence, or motivation.. you don't know me like that, you already formed your opinions about me over a picture you snagged out of my facebook, you seem to jump to wild baseless conclusions very quickly with little to no proof.. and this makes me skeptical of what you have to say..  Sad

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, Michael Wilterdink! This has absolute nothing to do with any of your images on Facebook. Everything pertaining to you and StakeMiners would be virtually the same even if you didn't have a FB profile.

We see you're tryin' your damndest to deflect attention away as to what's your true agenda for embracin' StakeMiners. We're pretty sure it all stems to NET's POS altcoin.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:40:32 PM

This entire thread is a testament to Leroy Fodor's over a hundred lies. With the exception of Leroy Fodor and now you, Terrik aka Michael Wilterdink, virtually no other person on the planet can come here and claim that all the proof depicting Leroy as a serial liar is shaky. If such weren't the case, I would've had my asshole shit served back to me at each and every mealtime. Luckily, for me, that hasn't come to fruition, albeit I wouldn't mind eating my shit at least once to see how it taste.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whether you realize it or not, Michael Wilterdink, your name is now enjoying SEO juice on all the search engines for anybody in the future to clearly see what kind of character you are. Surely, if you hold any type of trusted position where you're currently employed, you best hope that your boss doesn't one day take to Google to revet his/her current employees.

Boss: Michael, did you know that Bob lied about stealing beer from us?
Michael: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt till it affects me. Besides, it was your beer and not mine.
Boss: I couldn't help but notice you skaky in your seat. I've been on Google lately and have found...
Michael: It's all lies started by a dude who dons a pink tutu.
Boss: Note to self: Google 'Bitcoin Pink Tutu'.

so lemme get this straight, your manipulating google queries now to harass me?  you lost me here..
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: