Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

I dont think that there is more  even better on both of them,cause for me they are both better. I choose both them to have balance. How can you profit if your only saving, how can you save if your always investing. Its not balance ,thats why we need both of them.
true to the balance you have to use both. you could not only balance when choosing investments. for it chose the two is a good idea. growing and then you save

ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:49:30 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.

I prefer real estate too since its also physical and I can observe it, which is absent in online investments. Most of the online ones turn out to be disguised ponzi schemes and MLM scams. Its better to inquire about the site and company you invest in before doing so. If you dont get enough information its better not to invest in it. Again many professional fraudsters do make very real-life descriptions while they are actually fake - so its difficult to judge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

Agreed investing in real estate is very promising as the price keeps on increasing in long term but the only issue is to invest in real estate you should also have good capital as the price is too high and won't be possible for normal investor to invest in it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

Maybe the investment will apply when you do not use the money you have. It might be better investing at the time, because investing will make the money you have increased, rather than just storing it. Well, but it depends on your circumstances, if you sometimes use it for your purposes, maybe saving it will be better.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

yes, I will save my money in my wallet because there is a big possibility to increase its value in bitcoin.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.
tango99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:15:07 PM

Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.

Yes, now it is very difficult to find a good project. Many scammers have learned to make projects very believable. This complicates the choice. But investing in real estate is a very good idea
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

Yes, now it is very difficult to find a good project. Many scammers have learned to make projects very believable. This complicates the choice. But investing in real estate is a very good idea

Either you can invest in real estate or in products like gold or silver which are assumed to be the safer investment as majority of people have made good profits from it in the past and even in future it can bring good results for them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

If the money you have is not in use for a need, you better save it in the bank. for if you invest through online when you want to exchange it back you should see what prices are rising or are declining.
Bank is the safest play to store your money, also it will gain a little interest while you have a very comfortable feeling. I want to save but
I do not just want to save all my life, I will also invest because it is the only chance I can grow my money faster and my dream to become rich
will be realize.
to me i save some of my money in online wallet while invest the rest of the money but currently i am not going to invest my money anywhere, i just have to wait for some more time as the price of bitcoin is increasing contimously.

Just save your bitcoin wallet is in a pretty good way to not be able to get a loss that stemmed from carelessness or greed we want to get a lot of bitcoin via the investment. Indeed this now many places very reliable investment, but would be much more indeed to save our wallets in the bitcoin. Because by having full right we can do every thing that has had to be immediately resolved. All of this is indeed quite difficult to know then investment in the wallet is a pretty good way

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

Either you can invest in real estate or in products like gold or silver which are assumed to be the safer investment as majority of people have made good profits from it in the past and even in future it can bring good results for them.

I did, I invested with real estate, though that isn't that big one, since I don't have that much money. When I earned some of bitcoins, I used to save it first and when I want to see my earning as an investment. I bought a very small lot and built house on it but I still keep on saving while I have investment and holding bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:32:20 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 12:20:37 AM by MMA

yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more, but in general i think investment is more profitable than saving as from saving we can only take the specific amount of money for a long time,which is most probably will become devalue, but through investment we can increase the the amount of money in a short period of time depending on your investment.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more .
correct that bitcoin would continue to increase its value it will gives us great opportunity to earn more profit.
That is why hold your bitcoin for now and wait for the highest value reach by bitcoin and sell it.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:12:53 AM

It's better to invest your money online since it's more profitble yet riskier. If you are about to hold your money properly woth discipline, it would be worth it to invest online.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

I would hold some cash on hand and at least a small chunk of bitcoins and for the rest you can diversify on some valuable altcoins and get rich if one of them goes to the moon.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:21:20 AM

It is good and better to invest online, like here in bitcoin industry on bitcointalk forum. Because you can roll your capital investment quickly in just a matter short period of time. You can invest in the ico signature campaign or buy some altcoin in the trading site platform so that you can do some trade in the exchange sites.
rebakela

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:52:14 AM

Investing is extremely risky, as the chance of loss is high and it may be a big loss. But there are also chances for high rewards. Relatively low risk investments are good options, Investing/trading is obviously better ONLY if you are able to control risk and be among the small % of people who win long-term. Saving is better, for most people, Saving money is always a good option too, but I am not sure which one is better.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

Investing is extremely risky, as the chance of loss is high and it may be a big loss. But there are also chances for high rewards. Relatively low risk investments are good options, Investing/trading is obviously better ONLY if you are able to control risk and be among the small % of people who win long-term. Saving is better, for most people, Saving money is always a good option too, but I am not sure which one is better.
Investing is not extremely risky as long you know the things to consider when doing that. Investing is one of the common way to earn passive income with bitcoin and have a lesser work to do because your money will work for you while Saving is good for people who wants to do investment so they will accumulate enough profits or money first before investing.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:18:19 AM

Investing is not extremely risky as long you know the things to consider when doing that. Investing is one of the common way to earn passive income with bitcoin and have a lesser work to do because your money will work for you while Saving is good for people who wants to do investment so they will accumulate enough profits or money first before investing.
Investors are risk takes and they know the risk and on how to manage it, just like me I am investing in crypto world because I see some good potential in the future but I did put all my money on it. I still save some that is risk free, I don't know my future and anytime I might need money so it's good to have prepared it.

ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

Investors are risk takes and they know the risk and on how to manage it, just like me I am investing in crypto world because I see some good potential in the future but I did put all my money on it. I still save some that is risk free, I don't know my future and anytime I might need money so it's good to have prepared it.

Its always good to do both the things and invest only that amount that you can afford to loose and keep some money safe as a back up so if your investment fails then saved money will take care of you in your tough times.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: