Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:41:45 PM

I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:54:58 PM

To save some money you have to save money at your bank and dont give so much money out to stupid things or something.
Gambling is also very bad to earn money you have to make an investment or you have to trade to earn some money.
In the current unstable financial environment, banks no longer look like a safe fortress.
banks are pretty safe just for now in my opinion, people might safely hold their money in banks for a few years because there wont be any changes most probably

i think that the best idea would be to transfer all your funds to a cold storage and not spend it, also you shouldnt invest it in any hyip scams that will make you lose your bitcoins
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:49:22 PM

To save some money you have to save money at your bank and dont give so much money out to stupid things or something.
Gambling is also very bad to earn money you have to make an investment or you have to trade to earn some money.
In the current unstable financial environment, banks no longer look like a safe fortress.
banks are pretty safe just for now in my opinion, people might safely hold their money in banks for a few years because there wont be any changes most probably

i think that the best idea would be to transfer all your funds to a cold storage and not spend it, also you shouldnt invest it in any hyip scams that will make you lose your bitcoins

Theres other ways to store your money since most of these banks cover a certain limit.

But even then, its held hostage if anything went down south.. its better to buy a personal vault and store most of your cash there.

Reasons obviously based on numerious bank incidents when people over in greek had their funds frozen and whipped away now in a lawsuit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:52:21 AM

No need to think about saving money. Think about earning more!)

perfect i like your style. earning as much as we can , after we reach we can use it to invest or saving it..?
LOL  Cheesy

i will use your way, earning as much as i can.
if you follow that way means that you would not think to save mate? then you're going to use for what?
I think the important thing is storage or saving because with that we can earn or get salary. if you don't do it to save. so after receiving bitcoin what would you do ?
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.
I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:35:29 PM

I think the best idea will be to invest or hold your monies in more than one basket since it can decrease risks of losing all what you have.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:10:11 PM

I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.
The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:52:38 PM

The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.
buying bitcoins is not a risky decision in my opinion because the price will most probably grow in the future making you even more money and if it will fall you will lose small money

in order to safe money i would just put my bitcoins into a cold storage where it would be safe and i wouldnt want to spend it on any small things, so i would make profit with my investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:53:39 PM

Yes and even 5-6 years is not that easy to happen and investors should not be that optimistic since probability of happening this, is not much.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:29:47 PM

That's a question that has no correct answer. Saving money is a hard thing especially if yuo don't earn enough. The trick is don't spend your money on things that you don't need. That way you will be able to save some...
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:23:24 PM

That's a question that has no correct answer. Saving money is a hard thing especially if yuo don't earn enough. The trick is don't spend your money on things that you don't need. That way you will be able to save some...

The fact is people who are earning less have an habit of saving more, as they know their limitations, its difficult to save but people who are earning less will save in the best way.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:47:31 PM

Or the trick is that saving is just a wasted time, since its been marketed by numerous financial "gurus" saying so selling their books.

Dont get me wrong, saving is great but at a certain extent like you mentioned. There needs to be more of a focus on increasing or making more scenario then the whole saving route.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:07:51 PM

Do not spend on useless things, do not spend on girlfriend too  Grin girl friend is the only thing where you invest all your money and don't get anything in return if she leaves you  Angry
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:17:00 AM

Do not spend on useless things, do not spend on girlfriend too  Grin girl friend is the only thing where you invest all your money and don't get anything in return if she leaves you  Angry
yeah many people who are dating and commit waste. it also happened to me I have a girl friend and her needs is my responsibility as shopping. it is very wasteful you know

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

To save some money you have to be smart and also patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is because you can see that the value will be not that high enough and that is bad.
The most people are also hoping that the value will be more worth and that they can save some money.
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:54:22 PM

This. A hundred times this. The only way to save money is to spend less than you earn: live within your means. Don't get caught up in the material goods chase and the rat race.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:18:15 PM

This. A hundred times this. The only way to save money is to spend less than you earn: live within your means. Don't get caught up in the material goods chase and the rat race.

That is really easy to say and that is a common way to save money. The only problem here is proper execution. Actually there are lots of money saving tips but some can't follow.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

That is really easy to say and that is a common way to save money. The only problem here is proper execution. Actually there are lots of money saving tips but some can't follow.

Saving money is not easy it needs self control and great level of discipline to follow the plan that you make to save money, and if you not follow it you will never be able to save money.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

Saving money is not easy it needs self control and great level of discipline to follow the plan that you make to save money, and if you not follow it you will never be able to save money.

Yes that is right. For me I can earned a decent earnings thru my real life job and bitcoin earnings and I also have some plan to save my money. But sometimes, not always, I can't follow my own saving the money goal. I don't know why. Maybe because I have spare money.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:11:41 PM

Some people have habit of spending more then what they actually afford to, may be they have an habit of showing off or they might be under peer pressure and cannot afford to say them no.

Yes that is right. For me I can earned a decent earnings thru my real life job and bitcoin earnings and I also have some plan to save my money. But sometimes, not always, I can't follow my own saving the money goal. I don't know why. Maybe because I have spare money.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: