Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:18:08 PM

For the last time: moon is transparent self illuminating device and is not a ball of rock which reflects sunlight.

Grab a telescope, flat brain, and see it for yourself...  Roll Eyes

Yup, moon as transparent self illuminating device confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDoGotVDFnQ

Bible confirmed, stupid atheism yet once again debunked.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:37:36 PM

For the last time: moon is transparent self illuminating device and is not a ball of rock which reflects sunlight.

Grab a telescope, flat brain, and see it for yourself...  Roll Eyes

Yup, moon as transparent self illuminating device confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDoGotVDFnQ

Bible confirmed, stupid atheism yet once again debunked.

If you put a smiley face on a ceiling light, so that you can see it as a smiley face from one side of the room, the smiley face does not invert when you go to the other side of the room.

What are you trying to do with your video? destroy any credibility the flat Earth concept might have? Turn it into a religious cult?

Anyone could understand how nomad13666 was going off the deep end with his perversion. But when you, a reasonably logical and godly person, tries to use a video like this, you are simply destroying the thing you are trying to promote, and your credibility, as well.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

Ok. So spacex is faking videoes. Sure. News and events are fabricated for money and power around the world. I totally agree with that. Only a fool dont see that.

But..... what would they gain for hiding a flat earth? What does it give them to have this special knowledge of knowing that down is down and that holograms can be illogical. Is there any sanity for them to do so outside of messing with your head? Sorry you all seem like your heads are messed up already. So why bother?

Why not assume they want to hide the electric universe of Tesla because they have some technology that gives them power over the others. If usa would like to fool other countries into not having those technologies, the flat earth model with its atechnological ascientific point of view would be the excelent cover up for any conspiracy searchers to put into a mislead.

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Only logical alternative explaination is the Tesla's explanation of aether that its not only a governing force of matter but a property of a matter as well. And an aether is a electrmagnetic phenomen.  Having a large octahedron in the middle of the universe making the universe electrical makes absolute sense.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Actually, water density varies with temperature, this is why ice floats; it's less dense than liquid water.
Przemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:21:25 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 08:46:55 AM by Przemax

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Actually, water density varies with temperature, this is why ice floats; it's less dense than liquid water.

Yes. I know. But Ive told water. And water is not an ice. Ice, water, steam and possibly a charged up water are observably 3 or four different things with different physical properties.

Properties of matter seems to vary according to the difference in temperature. Especially those substances that are most electrical are most suspectible to be changeable as if they are somehow important to the aether.

High electricity and high temperature is required for plasma to be created. And the plasma as Ive heard is as if creating a one dominant patern dominating against the randomness. Maybe its some key to the spiritual world.

World is still much unknown to average joe it seems.

Yews were maybe interpreting the bible wrong. The god has forbidden us to eat the blood of life. Blood is highly electrical. Maybe the God has forbidden us to steal his power.
TooQik

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Yes. I know. But Ive told water. And water is not an ice. Ice, water, steam and possibly a charged up water are observably 3 or four different things with different physical properties.

Properties of matter seems to vary according to the difference in temperature. Especially those substances that are most electrical are most suspectible to be changeable as if they are somehow important to the aether.

High electricity and high temperature is required for plasma to be created. And the plasma as Ive heard is as if creating a one dominant patern dominating against the randomness. Maybe its some key to the spiritual world.

Yews were maybe interpreting the bible wrong. The god has forbidden us to eat the blood of life. Blood is highly electrical. Maybe the God has forbidden us to steal his power.

Umm, if we're talking about H2O, then ice, steam and liquid water are all still H2O regardless of their physical properties.

Regarding the Bible, my only interpretation is that it's a book written by man to control man, you're talking to an Atheist.
Przemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

Umm, if we're talking about H2O, then ice, steam and liquid water are all still H2O regardless of their physical properties.

Regarding the Bible, my only interpretation is that it's a book written by man to control man, you're talking to an Atheist.

Yeah. It could be a book to control man, written by man and inspired by some higher being(s). Or it could not be inspired by anyone, but for 100% its about to control. Im more in favour of the first.

As about the the water. Well.... Im saying about the aether and its not chemical. Its a physical force according to Tesla and others. It could be that Tesla was a nut, but im inclined that more accuratly an Einstein was an idiotic puppet. His grades in school, his job and his image suggest that.

Tesla was a believer that did not ramble about the God. He was talking about his opinion while asked about God. Einstein was an atheist that constantly lied about a jewish cult. Like that God does not play dice. Ok.... so why during the Hanuka the jewish play a lot of gambling games then?
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

I have a question for you fellows...

What if Earth is a sphere, a disc, a flat one, a rectangle or even a multi-dimensional all in one thing?

Will your daily live change somehow with this? do you need those stuff to believe in God or something superior to you (if that is the case then this is an offence to God instead of a "way")?

The answer for all is the same one: NOPE, it doesn't matter what shape the Earth has, everything will stay the same, the world stays running its own business.

Just get along and pack your conspiracy bags somewhere.
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

I'm not saying you are wrong, and conspiracy doesn't means "false claim"
I'm saying it doesn't matter what shape the Earth has!
Przemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:55:58 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 04:25:49 PM by Przemax

I'm not saying you are wrong, and conspiracy doesn't means "false claim"

It does kind of matter what shape of earth it is. If we live in a concave earth and have an octahedran magnet in the middle of it, it makes absolute sense that everything is a part of electromagnetic phenomens.

Im just saying it makes sense. There is a chance the sense is very twisted or that it all a joke, or everything is very complicated and im making it too simple.

Its all just a matter of a level of complication. Okham razor says that the least complicated answers are most usualy true.

But yes all of them are kind of viable, they just need an explanation why some things appear or is illogical.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

OK I just checked it and it is online! The fuck are my memes, they gone?!!??!

Ooohh that's a shame... they were so funny...  Huh Huh

You know what's also funny, your buddy bob gobbler here recommended Voat as a censorship free Reddit alternative to me months ago, this of course was before I realized he was a totally fargon degenerate. The punchline here is that this recommendation was right after its admins got disappeared and replaced by the globalists, unbeknownst to me. Along with the Voat admins the Slimg admin technician90 also got disappeared but not replaced and Slimg has been running with no admin for the last six months until just recently it got fucked.

So now, all my memes (and I've stepped up production recently) and images for the last six months are disappeared due to thinking Slimg (Voats Imgur) was a good censorship free host with an efficient interface.

Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:24:49 PM

Seriously, do you really believe that if someone knew about the flat earth wouldn't say anything to anybody? Great, so am guessing that everyone keep their secrets forever secret. Nice..  Huh
TooQik

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:10:19 AM

You're right, it doesn't matter what shape the Earth is, as long as we know what shape it actually is.

To most people it really doesn't matter, as the shape does not affect their day to day life, but for others the shape has a direct impact on them, usually through their fields of employment. Aviation, maritime, communications and the environment are four areas that instantly spring to mind where the shape of the Earth has a direct impact.

I do agree with you that many flat Earth believers seem to be conspiracy theorists, although there also seems to be a fair number of religious types thrown into the mix.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:45:02 AM

You know what's also funny, your buddy bob gobbler here recommended Voat as a censorship free Reddit alternative to me months ago, this of course was before I realized he was a totally fargon degenerate. The punchline here is that this recommendation was right after its admins got disappeared and replaced by the globalists, unbeknownst to me. Along with the Voat admins the Slimg admin technician90 also got disappeared but not replaced and Slimg has been running with no admin for the last six months until just recently it got fucked.

So now, all my memes (and I've stepped up production recently) and images for the last six months are disappeared due to thinking Slimg (Voats Imgur) was a good censorship free host with an efficient interface.

So, you agree that the earth isn't flat, after all.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:55:02 AM

The joker who originated flat earth was simply a guy with a strange kind of lisp. He was trying to say, "fat earth." But it came out wrong.

I remember an old Roy Rogers western, where Roy and some others had their cattle rustled. The only witness was some old guy the rustlers had left for dead. He kept telling Roy that the rustlers were talking about Bonita Falls. Roy said that the only falls in the area wasn't known by that name. The old guy looked disgusted, and kept on insisting that it was Bonita Falls.

The old guy was right, of course. He simply didn't have any teeth, and "beneath the falls" kept coming out like "Bonita Falls."

Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

The joker who originated flat earth was simply a guy with a strange kind of lisp. He was trying to say, "fat earth." But it came out wrong.

I remember an old Roy Rogers western, where Roy and some others had their cattle rustled. The only witness was some old guy the rustlers had left for dead. He kept telling Roy that the rustlers were talking about Bonita Falls. Roy said that the only falls in the area wasn't known by that name. The old guy looked disgusted, and kept on insisting that it was Bonita Falls.

The old guy was right, of course. He simply didn't have any teeth, and "beneath the falls" kept coming out like "Bonita Falls."

Cheesy

"Bonita Falls? Never been there. Why you ask?"
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:35:04 PM

The Earth is flat and motionless, Voat and Slimg got screwed.

m5city

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

if people really want to know this, i think they can just walk on the land, if they fall into a unlimited space, then the earth is flat!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:15:20 PM

The Earth is flat and motionless, Voat and Slimg got screwed.

Standard flat earth people showing their standard perversion.    Cool

m5city

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

if people really want to know this, i think they can just walk on the land, if they fall into a unlimited space, then the earth is flat!

Or, as the Chinese saying goes: It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: