Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

if people really want to know this, i think they can just walk on the land, if they fall into a unlimited space, then the earth is flat!

Or, as the Chinese saying goes: It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books.

Space is a hoax; we're inside an enclosed system and beyond the dome is water and not empty space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

if people really want to know this, i think they can just walk on the land, if they fall into a unlimited space, then the earth is flat!

Or, as the Chinese saying goes: It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books.

Space is a hoax; we're inside an enclosed system and beyond the dome is water and not empty space.

It was just the other day someone mentioned this. I have been reading stuff online for a hour or so regarding this topic.
lulululu

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

why every forum have this kind of topic ??
haha this is so fun to read other ppl opinion

I myyself think EARTH is sphere   Grin
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:22:23 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 10:48:24 AM by Przemax

why every forum have this kind of topic ??
haha this is so fun to read other ppl opinion

I myyself think EARTH is sphere   Grin

Why its so popular? The only answer in the history why something is popular is because its a psyop. Just like pokemon go was a psyop to encourage people to give their location info.

In case of flat earth misinfo campaign its the campaign to ridicule some people saying truth to power. The most common example of this form of behaviour is the Alex jones. This guy was created to make diversion on the indepedendant thought of the patriot media. Alex jones is like antibitcoin, antievidence, antilogical guy saying everyone is a hoax. What is a biggest hoax is him.

Its a cult like behaviour of a scattered sheeps. Stephan molyneux abuse it. Sadly the lord steven christ abuse this as well. Sadly he is creating a cult that destroy the true shape of the earth. The guy was created as well to ridicule the people saying truth to power. What makes me think of that? The guy was speaking with high federal officers and they abuse him I would say. Either this guy is hurting a movement for his own sick vanity, or he is on a very tight leash.

His vidoes are excelent, his info is awesome. Why the fuck does he need to create a cult and calling himself supreme? Thats very very sad.

So yeah that psyop is called a damage control psyop.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

Ok. So spacex is faking videoes. Sure. News and events are fabricated for money and power around the world. I totally agree with that. Only a fool dont see that.

But..... what would they gain for hiding a flat earth? What does it give them to have this special knowledge of knowing that down is down and that holograms can be illogical. Is there any sanity for them to do so outside of messing with your head? Sorry you all seem like your heads are messed up already. So why bother?

Why not assume they want to hide the electric universe of Tesla because they have some technology that gives them power over the others. If usa would like to fool other countries into not having those technologies, the flat earth model with its atechnological ascientific point of view would be the excelent cover up for any conspiracy searchers to put into a mislead.

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Only logical alternative explaination is the Tesla's explanation of aether that its not only a governing force of matter but a property of a matter as well. And an aether is a electrmagnetic phenomen.  Having a large octahedron in the middle of the universe making the universe electrical makes absolute sense.

It is spiritual cause, so you will need spiritual discernment. Since you do not have it, I', willing to help you. Let's start again:

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

Ok. So spacex is faking videoes. Sure. News and events are fabricated for money and power around the world. I totally agree with that. Only a fool dont see that.

But..... what would they gain for hiding a flat earth? What does it give them to have this special knowledge of knowing that down is down and that holograms can be illogical. Is there any sanity for them to do so outside of messing with your head? Sorry you all seem like your heads are messed up already. So why bother?

Why not assume they want to hide the electric universe of Tesla because they have some technology that gives them power over the others. If usa would like to fool other countries into not having those technologies, the flat earth model with its atechnological ascientific point of view would be the excelent cover up for any conspiracy searchers to put into a mislead.

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Only logical alternative explaination is the Tesla's explanation of aether that its not only a governing force of matter but a property of a matter as well. And an aether is a electrmagnetic phenomen.  Having a large octahedron in the middle of the universe making the universe electrical makes absolute sense.

It is spiritual cause, so you will need spiritual discernment. Since you do not have it, I', willing to help you. Let's start again:

Most of the flat Earth stuff would explain globe Earth better than it explains flat Earth, and better than present globe Earth physics explains globe Earth, if only the fact of the electric quality of the universe were considered - http://electric-cosmos.org/ and http://electric-cosmos.org/indexOLD.htm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

Holy shit, I thought Bitcoin community is open minded, but not like that  Cheesy

What you are saying is completely crazy. Space exists.

Maybe the astronauts are training in swimming pools to get used to 0 G, but to say that the earth is flat and we live inside a snow globe has to be the most moronic statement in this forum.

This post made my day Cheesy

Przemax

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:16:42 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 05:35:15 PM by Przemax

Getting back to gravity. How would your model explain difference in the pressure in water the more deep you descend. Logicaly one would have to assume that the more dense water goes "down" and less dense go "up". But even you must admitt its an absurd. There  is no more dense and less dense water. Water is water.

Only logical alternative explaination is the Tesla's explanation of aether that its not only a governing force of matter but a property of a matter as well. And an aether is a electrmagnetic phenomen.  Having a large octahedron in the middle of the universe making the universe electrical makes absolute sense.

Who have told you that I think that theory of evolution is valid? I dont. Neither of spinning earth, big bang or global warming caused by a man.

Many of novaday theoretic science made in XX century is a total garbage but not all. That science that is proven to work aka technical is perfectly fine.

Even if satan rules. He cant do that directly he need to set the rules of the game. And I cant imagine the rule of the political game to state that you are not allowed to believe in a flat earth. The rules of the game we all play are a rather keeping your comperative advantage over your fellow man and keep him broke and use him to earn you money. In that world - the real world, not conspiratard world you need to look at its logic, aka who gain what. Romans used to say qui bono. In other words - noone gains in keeping flat earth not on a table. To the contrary - half truths like flat earth is making your fellow brother at disadvantage because he cant for example navigate without a gps, neither travel efficiently. Not to mention flat earthers wouldnt even want to explore the world as they "know" everything.

Its like the best gift you can give to the satan followers - keep yourself stupid and in disadvantage. Not to mention its a very grim world where noone trust eachother and are mistrusful to communicate with eachother.

We as humanity minus flat earthers and blind nasa believers have established a way to contact with eachother using logical statements. Yes. Satan would like us not to communicate efficiently with eachother.

If you are so christian as you say, listen to what Jesus have said - "By the fruits you will know them". What fruits does flat earth provide? Anger, mistrust, lack of ability to communicate, giving false statement to your fellow man etc etc. I see absolutely nothing good out of it.

Do you have any flat earth technology? There is an electric discharge between the surface of the earth and the glass of the sky. You could explore and reaserch that and show us that flat earth is valid. But you wont do that because you would have to assume that above the glass of the sky there are still realms to explore.

That is why people despise christianity. You are only a partialy christians. The ones that will be spit out of His mouth. In other words less poetic - you are slightly disgusting.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

Space chickens and astronaut bathtubs...hahahaha  Notbatman is back on the meme wagon! Grin

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

Gleason's map is correct.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

The reason all the latitude lines on Gleason's map are equidistant is, they show globe earth from the vantage point of directly over the North Pole. If the map were drawn out as it would look from a point in outer space, we wouldn't be able to see the South Pole or anything beyond the equator. In that case there would have to be two maps, one from the South Pole in addition to the North Pole one.

Gleason's map simply shows the whole earth on one map. If the map happened to have been drawn from a similar vantage point over the South Pole, it would show the Northern ice to be the ring of ice around the edges.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

The reason all the latitude lines on Gleason's map are equidistant is, they show globe earth from the vantage point of directly over the North Pole. If the map were drawn out as it would look from a point in outer space, we wouldn't be able to see the South Pole or anything beyond the equator. In that case there would have to be two maps, one from the South Pole in addition to the North Pole one.

Gleason's map simply shows the whole earth on one map. If the map happened to have been drawn from a similar vantage point over the South Pole, it would show the Northern ice to be the ring of ice around the edges.

Cool

Why you keep doing this???

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Przemax

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:44:05 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 08:54:59 PM by Przemax

Distances via north-south are correct there. The distances on the east west axis are utterly wrong. The flights from Australia to South Africa should be imposible and they are clearly available.

Yes flat earthers Australia is a hoax as well. yup. You have not been there and you have to resort to second hand opinion to believe there is such a continent. Btw Australia is not that big. Its almost the same size of USA not 3-4 times bigger as its shown in Gleason map.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

Cool

Best regards.

Doing what? Saying "Best regards?" That is you, not me, doing that.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

You know that saying about six degrees of separation ? Not to channel the great Homero Joshua Garza, but, Elon Musk is two degrees of separation away from me (friend of a friend), and I have it on good authority that his efforts with Space-X are not faked.

Take all his work with Tesla and his Solar endeavors that have come to be realized, for example.

The man doesn't need to fake anything.

Oh, so you have it on good authority, do you princess?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck, you're even more stupid than you are queer. Suck shit, you retarded fucking poof.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22space+is+fake%22
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22spaceX+is+fake%22
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

You know that saying about six degrees of separation ? Not to channel the great Homero Joshua Garza, but, Elon Musk is two degrees of separation away from me (friend of a friend), and I have it on good authority that his efforts with Space-X are not faked.

Take all his work with Tesla and his Solar endeavors that have come to be realized, for example.

The man doesn't need to fake anything.

Oh, so you have it on good authority, do you princess?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck, you're even more stupid than you are queer. Suck shit, you retarded fucking poof.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22space+is+fake%22
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22spaceX+is+fake%22

What?! They let you out of jail?    Cool

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

...omissis...

Best regards.

Doing what? Saying "Best regards?" That is you, not me, doing that.

Cool

That is not "doing": that is "writing" and is what you do when you need to express yourself in a Forum.

A meme is not a way of closing a conversation: learn to salute properly and you may go forward with the conversation.

That is a point.

Thank You and best regards.

Smiley

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
nomad13666
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

What?! They let you out of jail?    Cool

Did you miss me, you luciferian pumpkinhead?

Earth is still flat, and you still gargle curdled dog semen.

GTFO, and take that Brokeback BobLawblaw bonesmoking bitch with you.

Kiss
Orange Guy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:20:00 PM

tbh it doesn't matter if the earth is flat or round because Trump or Putin is gonna blow it up within a week
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

Captain Obvious leads the Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5y0Ity6G8

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: