Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:00:26 AM

Are you on the Left or Right side?
https://i.imgur.com/FwASbzo.png
Yes some stupid once do believe straight and round is a match.

This imprint "my domed plane" probably hints upon the psychological needs for a sheltered place. Strong human incentive.

Compare with current elections, "my doomed place" which can cause serious anciety and emigration intentions, plotting to reach Mexico or Canadia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:07:12 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.
I dont know why I laughed when I read it lol
Katewinset

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:48:57 PM

Hmm, more like an apple than a doughnut.

Yes, earth is sort of an Oval and not flat
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

"g) the moon landing is not a proven hoax. but rather thought to be one by CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. there is physical proof that there are man made objects on the moon."

Lol, you are a brainwashed idiot, no need to listen to the rest of your garbage, this seals it
the astronauts put a bunch of mother*&$^ing reflectors on the moon, that's why!

1 - Grab a high-power laser and a light sensor

2 - Point the high-power laser at any of the Lunar Laser Ranging RetroReflectors:
coordinates           degrees N    degrees E
(on the moon -duh)  (latitude )     (longitude)
Apollo 11 LRRR      0.67337      23.47293
Apollo 14   LRRR     -3.64421     -17.47880
Apollo 15   LRRR     26.13333       3.62837

Here, conspiracist friends, is a completely fake and photoshopped picture of an alleged LRRR shot in Hollywood by Stanley Kubrick right before the CIA took him down.

3 - Fire a densely-packed lightbeam at one of these coordinates (with a pulse frequency unique to it so your conspiracist friend cannot pretend it's just space noise).

Another fake long-exposure shot of a laser pointed at the moon to "measure" the "distance" between the "earth" and "the moon"
(we all know this is obviously a mind-control device used by the illuminati to project a hologram of reality upon us)

4 - Huh?? a couple seconds (you know, because light travels at ~c=~300.000km/sec and the moon is at ~300.000km)

5 - measure light that has been mirrored back to your sensor.

6 - Profit by making your conspiracy theorist ass shut the hell up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:41:45 PM

It's easier to go to the moon than to fake it. So why bother faking it?

If its so easy where are the tourists on the moon, (facepalm)
Occam's Razor approach. I'm not even going to go into the physical evidence (or refutations of all the usual conspiracy theories) because Moon Landing Deniers, by definition, don't give a flying rat's ass about physical evidence.

Instead: think about how difficult it would be to set up a system whereby all the tens of thousands of men and women who directly and indirectly worked on the whole Apollo program during the 60s and 70s were either:

a) Doing useless work that resulted in no actual outcomes at all, without any of them realising it, even though they were still all getting paid and spending enormous procurement and R&D budgets, or

b) In on the secret and therefore needed, and still need, and will always need, to be kept quiet. All of them. Every single one.

Then think about how the program included a bunch of actual events, including about a dozen launches of the largest and most powerful rockets ever built, which whizzed off up into the sky in enormous clouds of burning gas and steam from southern Florida and must have gone somewhere - all watched live in person by thousands of members of the public, and on TV by millions more.

Then think about how much America's enemies and opposition, at every moment in time since the Apollo program started - the old USSR, the current Russian Federation, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and any other nation with an axe to grind, up to and including ISIS - could gain if they could prove that it was all faked.

So not only do you have to achieve (a) or (b) above, but you also have to make sure a decent proportion of the rest of the world's population also doesn't work it out, ever.

Now what's easier? Doing all that, and forever trying to ensure that nobody ever finds out that it's all a big fake, or actually just sending 12 guys to the Moon?

And by the way, by my count from the list I've linked to below, we've been to the Moon 23 times since Apollo 17 in late 1972. It's just that we haven't sent people there because, really, there hasn't been much point.
List of missions to the Moon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:38:10 PM

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-space-brain-20161011-snap-story.html

This is your brain in space - and it does not look pretty. Scientists studying the effects of radiation in rodents say that astronauts' exposure to galactic cosmic rays could face a host of cognitive problems, including chronic dementia.

"I ... saw ... a ... CURVED ... Earth!"

"Spartacus, why did you have to go on this crusade of yours espousing that the Earth is some sort of globe thingy?"

"Wow! We can see the horizon from up here.Too bad
we can't report our findings, so let's sing a song."
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:47:48 PM

A good summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsV1KU6vVA
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:00:34 PM

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." -- George Orwell
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:22:14 PM

Japan just proved Earth is Flat and DOMED!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14-aK0mkZg
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:51:50 PM

Occam's Razor approach. I'm not even going to go into the physical evidence (or refutations of all the usual conspiracy theories) because Moon Landing Deniers, by definition, don't give a flying rat's ass about physical evidence.

Instead: think about how difficult it would be to set up a system whereby all the tens of thousands of men and women who directly and indirectly worked on the whole Apollo program during the 60s and 70s were either:

a) Doing useless work that resulted in no actual outcomes at all, without any of them realising it, even though they were still all getting paid and spending enormous procurement and R&D budgets, or

b) In on the secret and therefore needed, and still need, and will always need, to be kept quiet. All of them. Every single one.

Then think about how the program included a bunch of actual events, including about a dozen launches of the largest and most powerful rockets ever built, which whizzed off up into the sky in enormous clouds of burning gas and steam from southern Florida and must have gone somewhere - all watched live in person by thousands of members of the public, and on TV by millions more.

Then think about how much America's enemies and opposition, at every moment in time since the Apollo program started - the old USSR, the current Russian Federation, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and any other nation with an axe to grind, up to and including ISIS - could gain if they could prove that it was all faked.

So not only do you have to achieve (a) or (b) above, but you also have to make sure a decent proportion of the rest of the world's population also doesn't work it out, ever.

Now what's easier? Doing all that, and forever trying to ensure that nobody ever finds out that it's all a big fake, or actually just sending 12 guys to the Moon?

And by the way, by my count from the list I've linked to below, we've been to the Moon 23 times since Apollo 17 in late 1972. It's just that we haven't sent people there because, really, there hasn't been much point.
List of missions to the Moon

CC  stands for 33, the highest degree in freemasonry. Are you a mason, writing masonic lies propaganda.

You have been served (also for all moon landing  lovers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbx7O8-SN4

and bonus material (not for faint-hearted) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NsilV3GJ7k
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:09:49 PM

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 10:12:29 PM

CC  stands for 33, the highest degree in freemasonry. Are you a mason, writing masonic lies propaganda.

You have been served (also for all moon landing  lovers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbx7O8-SN4

and bonus material (not for faint-hearted) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NsilV3GJ7k

CC-Resurgam is my screen-name because Resurgam is my alias, and CC stands for the group i am in.
however it would be cool if i were te highest lever of the freemasons. but alas i am broke.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Honestly we don't know what the true shape of the dome is beyond that of concavity. Those who do know are bound by secrecy and go around spreading lies.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 11:22:21 PM

Honestly we don't know what the true shape of the dome is beyond that of concavity. Those who do know are bound by secrecy and go around spreading lies.
if your argument is (the only people who know cant speak) what makes you think you have even the slightest clue as to the shape. by that logic it could be a pyramid, or even a square, hell why not a C shape.

Why not just accept that the earth is round, as there is no evidence that can prove otherwise but there is MASSIVE amounts of evidance (physical and scientific) proving its a sphere.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:32:37 PM

if your argument is (the only people who know cant speak) what makes you think you have even the slightest clue as to the shape. by that logic it could be a pyramid, or even a square, hell why not a C shape.

Why not just accept that the earth is round, as there is no evidence that can prove otherwise but there is MASSIVE amounts of evidance (physical and scientific) proving its a sphere.

When a lie has been dispelled there's no going back to believing the lie.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:51:15 PM

Flat Earth, it's bigger than The Beatles:

Flat Earth - People are 'searching' for truth ..The hive mind is bursting the mainstream bubble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCY8aQVBXB4
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:53:45 AM

It's not easy to go to the moon, because it's so expensive, but it's much easier than faking a moon landing.

The Moon is a 32 mile wide disk with an altitude of ~3,000 miles and it emits its own light. This strongly contradicts what NASA is selling.

I see that you guys are just joking. This is a joke thread.

I held my calipers out at arm's length, and the moon is only .0.395 inches in diameter. And only half of it was shining light at me.

Cool

You really are just spare parts, aren't you Herman?

That is a creepy room.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:28:39 AM

It's not easy to go to the moon, because it's so expensive, but it's much easier than faking a moon landing.

The Moon is a 32 mile wide disk with an altitude of ~3,000 miles and it emits its own light. This strongly contradicts what NASA is selling.

I held my calipers out at arm's length, and the moon is only .0.395 inches in diameter. And only half of it was shining light at me.

Cool

That is a creepy room.

There are probably a few flat earthers that are not this creepy.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

Cool

That is a creepy room.

There are probably a few flat earthers that are not this creepy.    Cool

There are probably a few baal earthers that are not this creepy.   Kiss
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:50:54 AM

There are probably a few baal earthers that are not this creepy.   Kiss

That's ball, not baal.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: