Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

Any women that Vote for Hillary because Hillary is simply a woman is an idiot or Voting for Hillary just because she is a woman is sexist
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

We have seen many news about how Hillary Clinton used his private email address, but to be a president i think that she has a good potential.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

We have seen many news about how Hillary Clinton used his private email address, but to be a president i think that she has a good potential.

We have seen many news about how Hillary Clinton used her private email address illegally, but to be an evil president i think that she has a good potential to steal the election.

Cool

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:41:47 AM

Yes she is trust worthy when compared to other election candidates who are in competence with Hillary Clinton.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cluit
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:25:19 AM

To be honest with you, look at the history of American Presidents and their governments, what good has anyone ever done? They are all the same, all running this ratrace just for popularity and power. But I support Hillary Clinton.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:13:38 PM

Clinton's struggle with young women in spotlight as New Hampshire votes

Hillary Clinton’s struggle to attract young female voters as she aims for the “highest, hardest glass ceiling” is facing renewed scrutiny as she tried to make an impact in the New Hampshire primary.

As voters started turning out on a snowy election day in New England, polls showed dwindling support for the former secretary of state among women of all ages, at the same time that a substantial share of young Democrats say they support Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The state is expected to hand him a decisive victory.

Clinton’s problems in galvanizing young women were starkly exposed when a feminist icon and a female trailblazer made separate comments admonishing them for flocking to Sanders.

Gloria Steinem, the author and activist, told HBO’s Bill Maher that women “get more activist as they grow older. And when you’re younger, you think: ‘Where are the boys? The boys are with Bernie.’” Madeleine Albright, the country’s first female secretary of state, told Clinton supporters: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/09/hillary-clinton-young-women-new-hampshire-primary-bernie-sanders
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:35:54 PM

Does she represent the progressive's wet dream?

any politics  arent trustworth.. hillary clinton is the most unreliable one of all..
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:47:27 PM

To be honest with you, look at the history of American Presidents and their governments, what good has anyone ever done? They are all the same, all running this ratrace just for popularity and power. But I support Hillary Clinton.
If any presidential candidate wanted to gain peoples trust, they should have gained it long beforehand by doing good humanitarian work unconditionally. This way, Hillary Clinton is trustworthy in my perspective.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

If any presidential candidate wanted to gain peoples trust, they should have gained it long beforehand by doing good humanitarian work unconditionally. This way, Hillary Clinton is trustworthy in my perspective.

But I believe Hilary is no different from Bush or Obama, these 3 love wars and interfering in other countries by putting their own countries safety at risk. So, I not ready to trust Hillary Clinton this time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:38:53 AM

But I believe Hilary is no different from Bush or Obama, these 3 love wars and interfering in other countries by putting their own countries safety at risk. So, I not ready to trust Hillary Clinton this time.

I guess we can never really know until we try. But are we seriously considering Trump? No i dont think so.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:02:11 PM

Clinton's struggle with young women in spotlight as New Hampshire votes

Hillary Clinton’s struggle to attract young female voters as she aims for the “highest, hardest glass ceiling” is facing renewed scrutiny as she tried to make an impact in the New Hampshire primary.

As voters started turning out on a snowy election day in New England, polls showed dwindling support for the former secretary of state among women of all ages, at the same time that a substantial share of young Democrats say they support Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The state is expected to hand him a decisive victory.

Clinton’s problems in galvanizing young women were starkly exposed when a feminist icon and a female trailblazer made separate comments admonishing them for flocking to Sanders.

Gloria Steinem, the author and activist, told HBO’s Bill Maher that women “get more activist as they grow older. And when you’re younger, you think: ‘Where are the boys? The boys are with Bernie.’” Madeleine Albright, the country’s first female secretary of state, told Clinton supporters: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/09/hillary-clinton-young-women-new-hampshire-primary-bernie-sanders
12 years ago, Clinton won New Hampshire without attacking Obama and without recruiting help to brand women into hell bound herd.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:33:42 PM

It doesn't matter if she's trustworthy or not. Clinton is going to win the democratic ticket because misguided college kids, fags, feminist bitches, niggers and wetbacks love her. That pretty much makes up the entire Democratic Party. Republicans can win the presidency if they can figure out how to hold the election on the day of the month democrats get their food stamps and WIC. That way democrats won't show up to vote because they'll be too busy ransacking their local grocery store. LOL

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

I never support. American Presidential Elections are nothing more than a waste of time and money on pathetic, useless campaigns. Hilary Clinton should retire, stay at home and do some knitting.
Lenore

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

It doesn't matter if she's trustworthy or not. Clinton is going to win the democratic ticket because misguided college kids, fags, feminist bitches, niggers and wetbacks love her. That pretty much makes up the entire Democratic Party. Republicans can win the presidency if they can figure out how to hold the election on the day of the month democrats get their food stamps and WIC. That way democrats won't show up to vote because they'll be too busy ransacking their local grocery store. LOL

im not gay but I love you.    lol.   You put the whole democratic part in one paragraph.

I am neither dem or rep but I do like a little of both sides.  Policy wise.  but I do have to say i lean way more towards rep then dem.  I hate Hillary.  Seems like dem talks so much about policies that support Obama and what he has dont (mainly Hillary).

The issues dem are talking about are important but not as important as some of the others that rep are talking about.  Would be nice to have them work together but we all know that isnt going to happen.

Be honest I really hope Trump wins all this.  He different then most.  Really curious to see what he would do when or if he gets in the White House.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:38:38 AM

Official: Top Clinton aides also handled ‘top secret’ intel on server | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: At least a dozen email accounts handled the “top secret” intelligence that was found on Hillary Clinton’s server and recently deemed too damaging for national security to release, a U.S. government official close to the review told Fox News. 

The official said the accounts include not only Clinton’s but those of top aides – including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines – as well as State Department Under Secretary for Management Patrick F. Kennedy and others.  There is no public evidence they were authorized to receive the intelligence some of which was beyond Top Secret.

A second source not authorized to speak on the record said the number of accounts involved could be as high as 30 and reflects how the intelligence was broadly shared, replied to, and copied to individuals using the unsecured server.

“My contacts with former colleagues and current active duty personnel involved in sensitive programs reveal a universal feeling that the HRC issue is more serious than the general public realizes,”  Dan Maguire,  a former strategic  planner with Africom, and with 46 years combined service, told Fox.  “Most opine they would already be behind bars if they had apparently compromised sensitive information as reported.”

Without access to the actual e-mails, Maguire said it was hard to ascertain what damage might have been done by the disclosure of human spying intelligence and secret material.

“Either way, the intelligence community is undoubtedly conducting damage assessments and evaluating the viability of any ongoing operation that may have been exposed to unauthorized personnel. The vulnerability of HRC’s server to foreign government hacking cannot be overlooked - even the DCI, John Brennan, has been the target of hackers,” he said.

Former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey told Fox, “It is counterintuitive to suggest that they (Clinton’s aides) all had authorization and access through a non-secure server to information of that sensitivity.” 

The State Department recently confirmed that the messages in question include the most sensitive kind of intelligence. On Jan. 29, Fox News first reported that some emails on Clinton’s server were too damaging to release in any form. The State Department subsequently announced that 22 “top secret” emails were being withheld in full; these were the messages being handled by more than a dozen accounts.

Pressed on whether a damage assessment was being done, State Department Spokesman Mark Toner said, “To your broader question – what is being done to -- as you said spillage – I can’t speak to those efforts today. We’re aware obviously of those concerns.  We are taking steps, but I don’t have any more details to provide.”

Aside from this week’s letter confirming the FBI investigation is focused on Clinton’s server, the Bureau has not publicly acknowledged whom it has contracted or interviewed.

Kennedy recently told the House Benghazi Select Committee that he knew about Clinton's personal email from the beginning, but did not understand the "scope" of its use for Clinton’s government business.   

Kennedy's testimony now appears to conflict with emails released through the Freedom of Information Act that show he routinely sent and received government business from the Clintonemail.com account.

Toner said Kennedy learned about Clinton’s arrangement later. “He did not have knowledge of the computer server that she had set up [for] personal email or computer server she'd set up at her residence,” he said.

However, on the official State Department website, Patrick F. Kennedy’s biography says that he has worked for the department since 1993 and, in his current position as Under Secretary for Management,  he is responsible for the “people, resources, budget, facilities, technology, financial operations, consular affairs, logistics, contracting, and security for Department of State operations.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/10/sources-at-least-dozen-email-accounts-handled-top-secret-intel-on-clinton-server.html

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:29:59 AM

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
clangtrump

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:38:36 AM

I mean her platforms are just norms so i guess lets just see?
Lenore

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:40:32 AM

I didnt watch it but does that happen to be tonight debate against Sanders?   LOL

She copied almost everything he said.  He would say one thing and she would copy but change a few points.  Its like she doesn't even have her own ideas.

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

I didnt watch it but does that happen to be tonight debate against Sanders?   LOL

She copied almost everything he said.  He would say one thing and she would copy but change a few points.  Its like she doesn't even have her own ideas.

I haven't seen much of the debate but from the highlight reels twas ugly.
$1 e-mails Smiley

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:07:04 AM

So, Hillary is presently ahead 394-42. It´s those super delegates. The house always wins I guess. And it´s a freakin reality show anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: