Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:57:28 PM

Mark 11:22-25:
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Smiley

I understand that People always create problems but starting to Prey for having your right to not answer a question fulfilled I think is too much.

There is time for preying and time for acting: choose wisely.

Thank You.

Now you suggest that I am attacking someone or something as my prey?

Well, you are right, sort of. If I could attack every one of you with words that would caused you to be saved, I would.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:01:59 PM

Now you suggest that I am attacking someone or something as my prey?

Well, you are right, sort of. If I could attack every one of you with words that would caused you to be saved, I would.

Smiley

I'm suggesting that you are scrwing up my mood and causing more people like popcorn1 to raise from the dead with your praying.

Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. 
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:02:49 PM

Why do you need to know the reason why I might need to know the reason?    Huh

Because nobody agrees with my in this forum that atheist are not able to love.

Thank You.
My daughter would laff her head off i am not able to love ..
right what about the muslim who let his daughter drown because of his religion in dubai

seen a muslim father stoning his own daughter because she slept with another man.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
 this was all done in this past month..the 21st century and this happens..it makes my blood boil

and because i am an atheist i cannot love Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
fuck you religious fuckers don.t know the meaning of love you love a book more than your own family soft stupid people

Showing love and thinking that the feelings that you have are feelings of love, doesn't mean you have love. It just means that you have some feelings that you interpret as love, and that when other people see you, they think that it is love that you are expressing and displaying.

Smiley
WHAT Undecided Undecided Undecided NOW I KNOW YOUR A NUTTER? NUTTER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOU www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKwk1ko6ceQ
BCEmporium
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:03:55 PM

Atheist is someone that does not believe in God.

Atheist is someone that is not able to Love as Love is a sentiment based on Faith.

This is like the most desperate, senseless and moronic display of lack of arguments I'd ever seen!!!  Shocked

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:11:32 PM

Atheist is someone that does not believe in God.

Atheist is someone that is not able to Love as Love is a sentiment based on Faith.

This is like the most desperate, senseless and moronic display of lack of arguments I'd ever seen!!!  Shocked

Son of a gun! Isn't the "Scientific proof that God exists?" better? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.0

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

Why do you need to know the reason why I might need to know the reason?    Huh

Because nobody agrees with my in this forum that atheist are not able to love.

Thank You.
My daughter would laff her head off i am not able to love ..
right what about the muslim who let his daughter drown because of his religion in dubai

seen a muslim father stoning his own daughter because she slept with another man.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
 this was all done in this past month..the 21st century and this happens..it makes my blood boil

and because i am an atheist i cannot love Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
fuck you religious fuckers don.t know the meaning of love you love a book more than your own family soft stupid people

Showing love and thinking that the feelings that you have are feelings of love, doesn't mean you have love. It just means that you have some feelings that you interpret as love, and that when other people see you, they think that it is love that you are expressing and displaying.

Smiley
WHAT Undecided Undecided Undecided NOW I KNOW YOUR A NUTTER? NUTTER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOU www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKwk1ko6ceQ

Just because you look like you have no love, doesn't absolutely mean that you don't.    Cheesy

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:16:06 PM

This is like the most desperate, senseless and moronic display of lack of arguments I'd ever seen!!!  Shocked

And this kind of uncertainty is exactly giving more power to atheists's rattlings.

====================================================================================================================

Just because you look like you have no love, doesn't absolutely mean that you don't.    Cheesy

Gang bangs are not considered gay's experiences.

And there is forgiveness for sins: always.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:21:51 PM

Just because you look like you have no love, doesn't absolutely mean that you don't.    Cheesy

Don't say that I'm gay please: gang bangs are not considered gay's experiences.

And there is forgiveness for sins always.

Thank You.

Now you are trying to tell me that you are not happy? Often gang bangs from non-gays make them very happy for awhile.

What are you saying? Or ARE you gay? (I know, I know. Your business.)

Cheesy

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:24:17 PM

Now you are trying to tell me that you are not happy? Often gang bangs from non-gays make them very happy for awhile.

Cheesy

I'm saying that this kind of uncertainty is exactly giving more power to atheists's rattlings.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:26:42 PM

right lets talk about love in religion

a jew lets there son or daughter die because there god says nature must take its cause its gods will Undecided
rather than let a doctor operate on there kids

a muslim will stone his own daughter to death if they commit adultery
 plus they will do all sorts of horrible things to there own daughters if they do not comply ..

a christian will disown there own child and say horrible things to there own child if they are gay they even say there going to hell with hatred for there own children

so being an atheist means i cannot love.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy religious freaks love a book more than there own family
 AND GOD SAID NO HE NEVER ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:35:46 PM

Cheesy

I'm saying that this kind of uncertainty is exactly giving more power to atheists's rattlings.

It is my experience that when I tell atheists the 3 laws of science that prove that God exists, they never ask me to explain how these laws work together to become proof. Either they know that I am right, or, more than likely, they don't want to find out that I am right, because it would instantly convert them from atheism to uncertainty. And it is so much fun being atheist, right?

I'm not going to be like that. I am going to ask how you think uncertainty gives atheists more power. After all, religion is something that is built around uncertainty. If we knew for a provable fact that everything in a particular religion happened to be absolutely true, we would need faith no longer. But "faith" is an important part in most religions. In some of them it is very basic. Faith revolves around the uncertainty principle.

Having said this, how does uncertainty give atheists more power? And further, if it does, who cares? They have been given their opportunity to see the truth and be saved... which means that they have freedom to reject. Nobody - not even God - wants to take this freedom from them.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

Nobody - not even God - wants to take this freedom from them.

That's why I'm shutting up and waiting when they will kill themself by making an error.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:39:02 PM

Dude, you've no evidence of nothing! You've long shots based on theories you clearly don't know.
Entropy proves zip, the Universe ain't binary or exact to start with.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

Dude, you've no evidence of nothing! You've long shots based on theories you clearly don't know.

Who are you talking to?

Please put the subject of your posts to identify the destinatary: this is how forum rules are.

It is useful to scrap noise form useful informations.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

right lets talk about love in religion

a jew lets there son or daughter die because there god says nature must take its cause its gods will Undecided
rather than let a doctor operate on there kids

a muslim will stone his own daughter to death if they commit adultery
 plus they will do all sorts of horrible things to there own daughters if they do not comply ..

a christian will disown there own child and say horrible things to there own child if they are gay they even say there going to hell with hatred for there own children

so being an atheist means i cannot love.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy religious freaks love a book more than there own family
 AND GOD SAID NO HE NEVER ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND Grin Grin

Finally, you are getting down to things basic.

Your questions or points don't really have an answer. People are not endowed with clear answers in these areas. The closest we can come, is to apply religious writing expressed actions to those that we, the people, do.

The atheism religion is at a disadvantage in this regard. Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:44:31 PM

You haven't looked around you to see everything eroding, wearing down, coming to an end, dying, have you? When you are on your deathbed, then perhaps you will recognize entropy.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:47:43 PM

Nobody - not even God - wants to take this freedom from them.

That's why I'm shutting up and waiting when they will kill themself by making an error.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

Don't worry about it so much. As you can see, some of them simply argue without making much sense in their arguments. Others avoid this thread out of "boredom." The little bit we do here in this thread, are nothing that will help any of them except that they are true seekers ahead of time. It's the true seeker that we are trying to point in the right direction.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:48:38 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 08:04:59 PM by BitNow

Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

That why atheists cannot Love.

If you can't love you cannot live Life.

If you want my view in this problem is: uncertain people that do not even have the guts to admit that they are atheist.

They simply live in the limbo and are fight for their happiness while we fight for our life.

What is funny about all of that is that in the english version of the Bible you have the fruit while in the italian/greek version of the Bible you have no fruit given to Adam and Eve.

That is funny.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:04:12 PM

There's a pretty simple and plain forward moral rule to abide to:

"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

Easy and solves most of the problems... and turns funny religious people is usually so unaware of it.

|

|
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:06:10 PM

There's a pretty simple and plain forward moral rule to abide to:

"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

Easy and solves most of the problems... and turns funny religious people is usually so unaware of it.

Simple answer to a difficult problem.

If you take the responsability of what you just said that is fine with me.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: