Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901258 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:55:09 AM

i have told you 2 times its the brains way of making you comfortable before you die now you prove me wrong

I have 52 points of evidence that prove you wrong. Once you read through all of them, you will understand that NDEs cannot be explained by brain chemistry alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:13:28 AM

Your proof of life after death means nothing if we're all in a matrix style machine or simulation.
Then what would that say about God? That God is a deceiver? I am not buying it!

The first thing on the page is the triangle (pyramid), circle in a pyramid (like an eye in a pyramid), and a phoenix, which are all symbols of groups that are anti-Christian.
This is just you judging a book by its cover. What about the evil that these books have exposed? Like the fact that "saviors" are phony and are purely magical thinking!

Everything in the journals seems to come from this Hatonn alien. "God Aton created a fragment of Himself called, “Hatonn” a 9-foot tall being who oversees intergalactic affairs throughout this Universe."
Unless you quote from the Phoenix Project writings, I have grave doubts about the speaker in question. Hatonn travels with Sananda, whose name means "One WITH God", and Sananda attests that Hatonn is commander and that we are all students on the Christ path. Hatonn's name is pronounced "Aton" throughout the universe. These beings are space brothers, they are the Hosts talked about in the Bible.
I am still waiting for you to state that some portion of the writings is not valid truth and is not of God, for that is truly the only way to evaluate the source of the message.

I believe we have a firmament over our world and there's no such thing as aliens.
Upon what evidence?
Therefore everything he says has to be put through a filter of understanding that it's demonically inspired.
"I believe, so therefore" is not an argument; show me the evidence; your Bible has been tampered with and no Bible on Earth is perfect (God does not terrorize children!); I did not see you post any scientific evidence for such a firmament.

Also things you talk about change what the bible says and you can't do that and keep anything from the bible, because it's either true or it's not.

You are confused because all things written to paper carry the probability of error, since it is Man's doing. Even the Journals, which were scribed by a woman, admit to having some amount of small errors like dates, etc. Paul commented on Emmanuel's teachings without even knowing him; his words are not truth.

Like I mentioned to you earlier, Mark 16:16 was added to the Bible long after the Gospel was written, so that certainly changed what the Bible was saying! Absent that passage, I do not see any place where Emmanuel said that I would go to hell unless I accepted him as my savior.

None of the symbols and stuff I would have known a couple of months ago. The Holy Spirit is giving me discernment to tell what's true and what's false.
I think you are referring to God, who resides within you.
If you hear a voice that gives you "discernment" without you so much as having to read anything, and allows you to judge entire books by the cover alone, then undoubtedly you are living in an illusion, for no one can claim to understand any part until he has read the whole again and again.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:57:17 AM

VOD DOES believe in God! He/she simply doesn't state that he/she believes in God.

How do we know that Vod believes in God? Because Vod doesn't have enough evidence to state truthfully that God doesn't exist. Since Vod makes statements that God DOESN'T exist, he/she is holding himself/herself up as God by claiming the authority to make such statements in the face of not having enough evidence to truthfully make such statements.

Therefore, according to Vod, Vod is God. Thus, God exists.

Smiley

Now I understand why you think God exist.

What you addressed is a Man not a G-d.

Thank You.

Is the translation that bad? That's not what I said.

What I said is more like...
If you think that there is no God, in the face of nobody knowing for sure that there is no God, then you are setting yourself up as God above God if God exists. But if there is no God, you are setting yourself up as God, because we have a lot of evidence that suggests that God exists, and no proof that He doesn't.

Either way, you are making yourself out to be God by your decision to be an atheist. Maybe you don't know it, but you are. So, as an atheist, you are formally saying that there is no God, but by saying this, you are setting yourself up as God.

Smiley

EDIT: You use the term "G-d" on a regular basis. What's a G-d?
no proof that monsters don.t live under your bed Grin Grin
Every time you close your eyes to sleep a monster might pop up and start dancing all around you..
plus if you try and video the monster whiles your asleep it turns invisible ..TRY AND PROVE I AM WRONG Grin Grin
DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY..WELL SO IS YOUR THINKING ABOUT GOD..

I agree with you about the monsters living under the bed. We don't have proof that they don't live there in some way. But nobody is stating for a fact that they don't live there. Atheists state for a fact that God doesn't exist.

When you set yourself up making statements about things that you don't know for certain, you are a fool. In addition, you are setting yourself up as God by downplaying something that may be true though you don't know it.

Even the people who state that they know that monsters absolutely do not live under their bed, are setting themselves up as God. Why? Because all you have to do is view some of the microbes that live on the dust under your bed in a microscope to see the monsters there.

Smiley
NO WE DON.T WE ASK FOR PROOF..NO ONE CAN BE CERTAIN ABOUT ANYTHING..
ARE WE EVEN HERE?..Atheist disbelieve there is a GOD..And do not worship GODS I.E A supreme beings
If god showed himself well then i would have to believe  Grin Grin Grin more chance seeing an alien than god Grin Grin

Atheists don't believe in a God. You're thinking of agnostics.

Agnosticism means you don't know if there is a god or not, and want proof.

"A theist, or believer in God, will tell you that he ABSOLUTELY exists. An atheist (non-believer) will say he ABSOLUTELY doesn't. " (link)
well i am not an atheist then ACCORDING TO YOU..AND NEITHER IS RICHARD DAWKINS..Because i say and he says science will tell you how can we be totally sure there is no god..
We cannot be sure about anything Grin ;Dwe are 99.9% sure there is no god so not worth worshiping

and here is the proper meaning of an atheist

atheist
ˈeɪθɪɪst/Submit
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
"he is a committed atheist"
synonyms:   non-believer, non-theist, disbeliever, unbeliever, heretic, sceptic, doubter, doubting Thomas, agnostic, infidel, irreligious person, heathen, pagan, freethinker, libertine,

I'm not the one who came up with the definition.

From an atheist website: http://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism?

"The only common thread that ties all atheists together is a lack of belief in gods and supernatural beings. "

Which means they don't believe in gods. Agnosticism is what you were describing, where you don't know if there is or isn't a god.

And from this sentence can be clearly understood that atheists don't hate religion. They only don't believe in gods or supernatural beings. Period.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:30:25 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 07:53:04 AM by BitNow

Is the translation that bad? That's not what I said.

What I said is more like...
If you think that there is no God, in the face of nobody knowing for sure that there is no God, then you are setting yourself up as God above God if God exists. But if there is no God, you are setting yourself up as God, because we have a lot of evidence that suggests that God exists, and no proof that He doesn't.

Thank you for the information.

Either way, you are making yourself out to be God by your decision to be an atheist. Maybe you don't know it, but you are. So, as an atheist, you are formally saying that there is no God, but by saying this, you are setting yourself up as God.

Smiley

So... we have a new problem: atheists that think they are G-d?

EDIT: You use the term "G-d" on a regular basis. What's a G-d?

You got distracted:

We are not supposed to use God's name in vain. The word "God" is not His name. He told the Hebrew people, the Israelites, that He had one name for them to call Him by. It is listed in the Torah. Then they invented all kinds of other names for Him. God and G-d are not His names.

Smiley

G-d is an English word indicating deity.

This word is derived first from Latin which, in its turn, derived from Greek as well. This word "God" was first invented in the greek version of the Bible "The Septuagint" from where the Latin and the English version are derived.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint

In the hebrew version of the Bible (Tanakh) the term G-d is translated with: Elohim, Adonai, El and YHWH.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh

Every God's name has it own different meaning. As I think we have lost a lot by incorporating all his names in one word (God) I think it is better to use the word G-d when needed instead using the uncensored version God.

I understand, now, that for you this is not the God's name but you'll never know who will be reading your thoughts so it is better to use the censored version (G-d) to respect the reader.

Hope this is clear enough.

Thank You

No, BADecker simply shows aspects of faith laws that most other people don't think of.

Be careful, popcorn1. Beliathon mocked God. Then he went to Hell and found out it wasn't so much fun. He came back and told us about it a little. Check his posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182576;sa=showPosts. He isn't happy.

The point? God is not mocked. His patience lasts only for a while. Beliathon is locked into his anti-God position, now. It's too late for him. Don't push God so far that He does the same to you.

Smiley

You are wrong.

Atheists don't believe in a God. You're thinking of agnostics.

Agnosticism means you don't know if there is a god or not, and want proof.

"A theist, or believer in God, will tell you that he ABSOLUTELY exists. An atheist (non-believer) will say he ABSOLUTELY doesn't. " (link)

That is correct.

Answering you is not the point. Coming up with an answer for you on these issues, I feel, is pointless because you won't change your mind. And you won't change mine on this issue. So we can just agree to disagree.

We can agree on this, though:

You have no evidence that my beliefs are demonic and have not taken responsibility upon yourself to rationally evaluate ANY of the writings, so your "belief" is made in total ignorance.

So, we can agree that you are not using reason, and that you know nothing about my beliefs.

I hope that by my use of reason, I can convince others that these three beliefs are actually big lies that have yet to be proven:
1) "Jesus" is the savior of humanity and you only need to accept him to "enter heaven".
2) Darwin's theory, since it is based on three fallacious “gaps” in reasoning that were pointed out in 1873 and remain unchanged to this day, as explained here: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
3) Integrity of the Bible.

Before discussing about Satana you should listen to the Pope before which is the vicary of Jesus Christ on Earth.

But like my belief that there is a God who created us, I can not prove it to others.

I prove my belief in God by pointing to the evidence that refutes humanism (link); when others refuse to rationally evaluate it, I conclude that I have proven it to them. Thus far, nobody has engaged me in serious discussion of the evidence and/or the reasoning that strongly suggests (and in my opinion demonstrates) the proof of God, so I end up proving God every time!
Reason is the tool that humans use to prove a thing to another. On the other hand, Cognitive Dissonance is a tool used by the ignorant to maintain faith in their illusion of knowledge. Likewise, Scapegoating is a tool used by the wicked who want to hide the evidence of their own imperfection instead of acknowledging the need to grow (e.g. learn). You attack these authors, but your claims are made in ignorance (which books did you read??), and you will not use reason to explain your understanding. To me, it seems that you are just as ignorant as those who fail to read the evidence supporting life-after-death.

You won't see it. I know that.
Try me; I am reasonable. Perhaps when you have some spare "time"...

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME-OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS NOT and IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THEM--THEY LOSE ALL POWER OVER YOUR BEINGS AND THIS IS NO SMALL LOSS TO "MAN"' ON YOUR PLANET GEARED TO "POWER" OF PHYSICAL EGO EXPRESSION. WE WANT NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY YOUR BEINGS. I simply ask you to take note at how many people pronounce edicts regarding our work and word and how many of YOU labor long and hard in trying to change perceptions--when the persons involved have not, nor have any intentions of so much as reading the work and word in point. I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED. So, WHO is the fool? Well, perhaps "me" for wasting your time with it for, after all, I have all the "time" in the Universe--and you are VERY LIMITED IN THAT COMMODITY. I would ask you, however, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THAT TAKES SO MUCH "TIME"?

What's wrong with Americans and Authority?

Look at the Pope than you may speak: listen, learn, think and then speak if you can.

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.
How would you explain the evidence supporting rebirth?
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html
NO YOU JUST PUT GOD TO EVERYTHING

Not true; I have a concise logical proof based on definitions; please tell me which step of the proof you disagree with.

My proof defines God sufficiently, and yes it is based on external (observable, scientific) evidence; if my definition is missing something, you can point it out explicitly, hopefully after reading the proof carefully to understand the logic.

My definition: A supreme being who is the founder and guarantor of knowledge.
My proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.5300

You don't need to proof to that. You need to listen.

On Earth there is the vicar of Jesur Christ which is the Pope: you need to listen to Jesus Christ to find G-d. You cannot find God yourself.

Thank You.

And from this sentence can be clearly understood that atheists don't hate religion. They only don't believe in gods or supernatural beings. Period.

That is the point since page 71.

...omissis...
...omissis...

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

...omissis...

...omissis...

Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.  
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand a definition.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:54:07 AM

On Earth there is the vicar of Jesur Christ which is the Pope: you need to listen to Jesus Christ to find G-d. You cannot find God yourself.

Thank You.

So, what is a G-d? You used both God and G-d, above. They can't mean the same thing, or you would have used one or the other, not both. And we all know what God means. So, what does G-d mean?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:02:34 AM

Smiley

So... we have a new problem: atheists that think they are G-d?

Thank You.

I don't know what atheists really think. But by their statements, they are essentially saying that they are God. Maybe they are a G-d, as well, whatever that is.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:07:09 AM

This word is derived first from Latin which, in its turn, derived from Greek as well. This word "God" was first invented in the greek version of the Bible "The Septuagint" from where the Latin and the English version are derived.

In the hebrew version of the Bible (Tanakh) the term G-d is translated with: Elohim, Adonai, El and YHWH.

Every God's name has it own different meaning. As I think we have lost a lot by incorporating all his names in one word (God) I think it is better to use the word G-d when needed instead using the uncensored version God.

I understand, now, that for you this is not the God's name but you'll never know who will be reading your thoughts so it is better to use the censored version (G-d) to respect the reader.

Thank You

Oops! Sorry. In all the writing about all the different kinds of stuff, I missed your explanation of what G-d means. Well, Since G-d means God, why not just say God like the rest of us? I mean, it is enough trouble trying to figure out what people are saying without adding something that we are not used to.

Smiley

EDIT: I went to both of those Wikipedia sites, and I couldn't find the word G-d anywhere. Did I spell it wrong? I used the small hyphen. Was I supposed to use the large one?

gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:09:26 AM

I don't know what atheists really think. But by their statements, they are essentially saying that they are God. Maybe they are a G-d, as well, whatever that is.

Smiley
On the first place dont be so judgemental please, there is no such thing in the world that all atheist would agree on ,every guys has a different opinion..
I am an A too but I don't think I am God ..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:18:30 AM

Smiley
On the first place dont be so judgemental please, there is no such thing in the world that all atheist would agree on ,every guys has a different opinion..

Of course, I expect that an atheist will not think he is God right out in the open. He probably hasn't though it out well enough. Here is what I mean.

Two major points about the existence of God.
1. Nobody knows that God doesn't exist.
2. There is a lot of evidence, and even scientific proof that God DOES exist.

If the atheist said, "I don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist, but I simply don't believe that He exists," then the atheist might not be setting himself up in a position of authority.

But if the atheist says, "I know for a fact that God doesn't exist (or some other, similar wording)," Then he is setting himself as the authority on the subject. The place of authority regarding God is one that is at least as great as God is, especially in the light of the fact that NOBODY knows that God DOESN'T exist.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:21:10 AM

Before discussing about Satana you should listen to the Pope before which is the vicary of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Thank You.

The Pope isn't the vicar of Jesus Christ on earth any more than any other learned or knowledgeable Christian is.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:23:06 AM

Thank You.

The Pope isn't the vicar of Jesus Christ on earth any more than any other learned or knowledgeable Christian is.

Smiley

It's fine if you say that you have some doubts.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:23:48 AM

Smiley

god exists bl bla bla bla

Smiley
Give me one scientific proof of that. Secondly how do you even know god speaks english so as to answer your prayers, now dont give me that shit about he can do anything bla bla bla

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:24:14 AM

No, BADecker simply shows aspects of faith laws that most other people don't think of.

Be careful, popcorn1. Beliathon mocked God. Then he went to Hell and found out it wasn't so much fun. He came back and told us about it a little. Check his posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182576;sa=showPosts. He isn't happy.

The point? God is not mocked. His patience lasts only for a while. Beliathon is locked into his anti-God position, now. It's too late for him. Don't push God so far that He does the same to you.

Smiley

You are wrong.

Thank You.

Beliathon actually said that he went to Hell and came back. Do you think he was lying?

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:26:44 AM

Thank You

Oops! Sorry. In all the writing about all the different kinds of stuff, I missed your explanation of what G-d means. Well, Since G-d means God, why not just say God like the rest of us? I mean, it is enough trouble trying to figure out what people are saying without adding something that we are not used to.

Smiley

EDIT: I went to both of those Wikipedia sites, and I couldn't find the word G-d anywhere. Did I spell it wrong? I used the small hyphen. Was I supposed to use the large one?

I will try to explain again what I explained clearly above:
God is an English word indicating deity.

The names of God are YHWH, El, Elohim, El Shaddai, Ja, Adonai, HaShem, Shalom...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

• I use God when referring to the only one.
  • I use G-d when the name is in there (YHWH, El, Elohim, El Shaddai, Ja, Adonai, HaShem, Shalom...)

If I use the word G-d when referring to his name I avoid the sin in the 2nd Commandment ("Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain").

It's too late for him. Don't push God so far that He does the same to you.

You are wrong.

Thank You.

Beliathon actually said that he went to Hell and came back. Do you think he was lying?

Smiley

You are wrong to say it's too late for him.

It's never too late.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:31:26 AM

Smiley

Smiley
Give me one scientific proof of that. Secondly how do you even know god speaks english so as to answer your prayers, now dont give me that shit about he can do anything bla bla bla

What does speaking English have to do with answering prayers? If God answers in Latin, or some Heavenly language, He still answers.

The three scientific laws, that when combined prove that God exists, are:
1. Cause and effect;
2. Universal entropy;
3. Universal complexity (which may be an observation rather than a law).

Put them together, and you have no other understanding than that God exists.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12437583#msg12437583

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:33:24 AM

Thank You

Smiley

I will try to explain again what I explained clearly above:
God is an English word indicating deity.

The names of God are YHWH, El, Elohim, El Shaddai, Ja, Adonai, HaShem, Shalom...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

• I use God when referring to the only one.
  • I use G-d when the name is in there (YHWH, El, Elohim, El Shaddai, Ja, Adonai, HaShem, Shalom...)

If I use the word G-d when referring to his name I avoid the sin in the 2nd Commandment ("Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain").

It's too late for him. Don't push God so far that He does the same to you.

You are wrong.

Thank You.

Smiley

It's never too late.

Thank You.

There is even a place in Hebrews, in the New Testament, that says that if a person who is a believer falls away, it will be impossible for him to be brought back to faith again.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:33:54 AM

What does speaking English have to do with answering prayers? If God answers in Latin, or some Heavenly language, He still answers.

1. Cause and effect;
2. Universal entropy;

Smiley

You cannot prove with Science that God exist.

"The existence of God is a Faith problem".

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:34:35 AM

Smiley

Smiley

1. Cause and effect;
2. Universal entropy;

Smiley
Let me quote I robot here

You can prove anything you want by coldly logical reason---if you pick the proper postulates
And try reading the book's "Cutie" chapter for knowing what I'm talking about.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

It's never too late.

Thank You.

There is even a place in Hebrews, in the New Testament, that says that if a person who is a believer falls away, it will be impossible for him to be brought back to faith again.

Smiley

So you agree with me? Atheists need to die?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:36:21 AM

Interesting nobody asks the question "Why does religious dudes hating atheists?"

All of the religious books are full with hate againts atheists, yet still, atheists are blamed for hating. Sad

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: