Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:47:30 AM

Atheist means a disbelief in a God or a supreme being of some sorts. In my opinion, maybe they have yet to see what's going to happen in their lives. How God is going to play a role in his life. There are some people who believe now and was an atheist before because of a significant impact happening in their lives and somehow be solved. Atheists are angry because they haven't got any blessings and they shouldn't be mad because it's always in perfect timing. Do well to others, and it will come back more times over.

Perhaps you need to change your perceptions about atheists. Being an atheist, I am not angry or mad at anything. I have been an atheist since my childhood days. And trust me, I don't want any blessings from anyone. I believe that through my own hard work, I will be able to achieve whatever I want in my life. I don't need anyone's blessings for that.
I didn't mean to offend you, and I don't think that atheists are mad, some I guess. I just based it on the title, hate. Because hate is to dislike intensely and that's what sparks the anger inside. That's true, as long as you are good to others (if you are) then might as well be yourself, like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bjorn Ironside

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

all religions just fool people
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

I don't entirely agree but some actually do fool people just for money. Some greedy people use religion as a tool to make others believe that what they're saying is right at the same time asking for money. It's a bit of a puzzle for me that a lot of people actually get fooled by these people who use religion. You just have to look at how your pastors live luxuriously to know that they're living off from their congregation's money

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

I am an atheist, and I do not hate religion. It is something that I do not understand, and dont even want to argue about. People of different cultures have different thinking. Some like to have an leader or creator imagined in their mind, which does not appeal to me. I believe in action and its consequences. I do not believe anyone can write my fate, it is in my hand.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.

My religion as well has some facts I don't agree with. "If someone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other cheek as well." "If one doesn't go to the Church on every Sunday, he is a sinner".

Religion shouldn't make someone lose their self respect or make anything compulsory for a person else they are called sinners. I'm not an atheist but do criticize religion at times.
I don't think that any religion is simple enough, and because of that there are a lot of disagreements. "If one doesn't go to the Church on every Sunday, he is a sinner" that sounds like something that only mortal man would say. God is forgiving, and at the end only what matters is "Did you tried to be good person?" . There will always be people who will disagree. To follow something blindly is not good thing, because latter you can't say "I was told to do this, or that" . Everything we do, we do it on our own freewill.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

I am an atheist, and I do not hate religion. It is something that I do not understand, and dont even want to argue about. People of different cultures have different thinking. Some like to have an leader or creator imagined in their mind, which does not appeal to me. I believe in action and its consequences. I do not believe anyone can write my fate, it is in my hand.

Well if all people would only think about this topic like you dude. You got all the point that i was thinking about as well. I don't think there's any need to hate anyone just because their beliefs are different from us. I'm a catholic though i understand and respect someone who doesn't believe in what my religion tells me. It's all about respect and if people could only see how things could go all around the world if we just learn to respect others, then this world would be a better place

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:54:58 PM

Not all religions fool people the priest it self they are about to fool people their their fake works i know priest are not good some of them are making a shit and stupid thing around the church not all people who put white or clothe white are good anyway.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing.

Failure upon failure.

My furry little friend you now nothing of my life, yet you make more assumptions to meet your needs.

You continue to bend the truth to meet your needs and this only shows your delusions.

Your god is only your faith. Nothing more.

BADlogic makes a perfect example for psychological projection...

Everything he accuses other people of doing, are things he does himself...

All the guy knows is insults, and they all apply to himself more than anyone

People are people. Everything you accuse others of doing, you do yourself. Like other people, you have religion.

Cool

How ironic...... still trying to end his statement with an insult.

Accept who you are and move on.

If you dont like who you are..... change. But dont tey to bring others down with you.

Since you insult yourself way more than I do, any little way in which I might insult you is nothing compared with the way you insult yourself.

How do you insult yourself? People are religious creatures. Yet you say that you are insulted by me when I suggest that you have religion.

What kind of human being are you that you are trying to push yourself out of the category of being human?
Quit blaming me when you insult yourself by not accepting what you are.

Cool

What I do to myself has no relevance to you.

But you continue to try to assert yourself on me. How do you do this..... by claiming that I do something to myself thereby justifying your actions against me.

Are you so lacking in confidence that you don't accept responsibility for your own actions. Are you such a pitiful human being that you need to belittle others (as you see it) to justify yourself?

I am sorry BADecker, nothing you do in this lifetime will affect me in any way shape or form.

Can you prove that I am trying to push myself out of the category of being human? You make claims all of the time, yet they have no substance.

I don't have to prove this about you. You prove it about yourself. As I said in my post that you quoted, you do it by being a religious creature, trying to not have religion.

By not understanding what I said without my highlighting it for you, you again show that you have low reading comprehension, or that you are simply deceptive.

What about this fact? You use it to insult me by saying that I am insulting you, when it is really you insulting yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing.

Failure upon failure.

My furry little friend you now nothing of my life, yet you make more assumptions to meet your needs.

You continue to bend the truth to meet your needs and this only shows your delusions.

People are people. Everything you accuse others of doing, you do yourself. Like other people, you have religion.

Cool

If you dont like who you are..... change. But dont tey to bring others down with you.

Since you insult yourself way more than I do, any little way in which I might insult you is nothing compared with the way you insult yourself.

How do you insult yourself? People are religious creatures. Yet you say that you are insulted by me when I suggest that you have religion.

What kind of human being are you that you are trying to push yourself out of the category of being human? Quit blaming me when you insult yourself by not accepting what you are.

Cool

But you continue to try to assert yourself on me. How do you do this..... by claiming that I do something to myself thereby justifying your actions against me.

Are you so lacking in confidence that you don't accept responsibility for your own actions. Are you such a pitiful human being that you need to belittle others (as you see it) to justify yourself?

I am sorry BADecker, nothing you do in this lifetime will affect me in any way shape or form.

Can you prove that I am trying to push myself out of the category of being human? You make claims all of the time, yet they have no substance.

No point arguing with guys like him.  They think they are superior to everyone who does not believe in their SD (Sky Daddy) doctrine.  They claim moral and ethical superiority above all others.
Despite the evidence to the contrary.

That is how cults (aka religions) operate.  They convince the followers that they are special and will be rewarded if they only follow the 'right path'.  People outside of the cult are ill informed, evil, misguided etc.

The reality is that they are misguided, deceived and exploited.

All religions operate on the same principle.

You are right about cults. The cult of atheism is exactly that, a cult. Why? Atheists know that atheism can't exist, because they know that God might exist somewhere. So, when they attempt to believe that God for a fact doesn't exist, they are forming a religious cult for themselves. Compare the definitions of "religion" and "cult" with the atheistic things that atheists express to see this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

I'm an atheist and don't adhere to any cults. I have no hatred towards religion. I just funny to watch as grown men fall down before images on knees and believe that they will help them. Nonsense, but that's no reason to hate.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

I do not believe anyone can write my fate, it is in my hand. NO IT'S NOT Wink..

If people out vote what you want   Your fate is in someone else's hands  Grin  DEMOCRACY
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

I'm an atheist and don't adhere to any cults. I have no hatred towards religion. I just funny to watch as grown men fall down before images on knees and believe that they will help them. Nonsense, but that's no reason to hate.

Doesn't have anything to do with hate.

No atheist has enough knowledge of the universe to KNOW that God doesn't exist somewhere.
All atheists understand this if they think about it for a moment.
Since they understand this, are they really atheists?

My thought is that they have a religion or cult, or are simply liars, because nobody knows that God DOESN'T exist.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

I do not believe anyone can write my fate, it is in my hand. NO IT'S NOT Wink.. <<< That's a neat religion you have there. After all, you know that other people get in accidents that kill them sometimes. Why do you think that you are so special?

If people out vote what you want   Your fate is in someone else's hands  Grin  DEMOCRACY <<< Except in the United States, the vote of the people has to do with Government operations or Government people. If average people are harmed by Government people, they can sue them just the way they would if it were anyone else that harmed them.

Discovery 17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

I do not believe anyone can write my fate, it is in my hand. NO IT'S NOT Wink.. <<< That's a neat religion you have there. After all, you know that other people get in accidents that kill them sometimes. Why do you think that you are so special?

If people out vote what you want   Your fate is in someone else's hands  Grin  DEMOCRACY <<< Except in the United States, the vote of the people has to do with Government operations or Government people. If average people are harmed by Government people, they can sue them just the way they would if it were anyone else that harmed them.
I also think that fate is in my hands. If God was there would be no such corrupt politicians you are talking about. I constantly see people who believe in God, go to Church, help other people and it is very bad live. And I see people who don't believe in God , steal, kill people and live in luxury. For me, this is proof there is no God.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

I also think that fate is in my hands. If God was there would be no such corrupt politicians you are talking about. I constantly see people who believe in God, go to Church, help other people and it is very bad live. And I see people who don't believe in God , steal, kill people and live in luxury. For me, this is proof there is no God.
Mr kipling  or the man from Del monte Don't know what you mean..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

Why do you think that you are so special...BECAUSE MY CHILDREN TELL ME SO Wink
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

Failure upon failure.

Cool

What kind of human being are you that you are trying to push yourself out of the category of being human? Quit blaming me when you insult yourself by not accepting what you are.

Cool

No point arguing with guys like him.  They think they are superior to everyone who does not believe in their SD (Sky Daddy) doctrine.  They claim moral and ethical superiority above all others.
Despite the evidence to the contrary.

That is how cults (aka religions) operate.  They convince the followers that they are special and will be rewarded if they only follow the 'right path'.  People outside of the cult are ill informed, evil, misguided etc.

The reality is that they are misguided, deceived and exploited.

All religions operate on the same principle.

+1000 ^

amen to that my friend!

....oh wait a minute .. i said "amen"... i must be religious!.... sky daddygod damn it!! (no caps BTW, the evil imaginary bastard doesn't deserve em  Grin)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:13:22 AM

yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

Atheist do not hate religion maybe they hate religious institution...because of  dislike religion, but doesn’t hate it. because they're not fair and they don't respect others freedom.The only thing that all atheists have in common is a lack of belief in God.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:31:21 AM

Atheist do not hate religion maybe they hate religious institution...because of  dislike religion, but doesn’t hate it. because they're not fair and they don't respect others freedom.The only thing that all atheists have in common is a lack of belief in God.

Well sometimes, if you look at how religions today are bickering with each other fighting over who's belief is right and wrong, atheism makes a lot more sense. If your belief in god makes you want to harm others who have different beliefs than you then atheists probably are right in just choosing not to believe in anything

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: