Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:35:55 PM

What has happened to TEETH ..I have not been able to see the forum for a few days so wondering what is happening to TEETH now. Where can i find the newest wallet to download as my old wallet wasn't syncing at all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
deroekeloze

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

http://gorillastake.com/wallets.html

official wallet site. get them from there and there only  Cool
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:23:19 PM

Can we please get info on the upcoming changes to MMXIV - %age and date of change?  
Like I said before I did just buy back in a week or two ago on basis of 2014% which you have said in the past would be a permanent thing...

So if you are going to announce a drop in %age rate, could you please set a date a couple of months in the future, to give anyone that wants to leave, a chance to exit at a good price point - otherwise we may make a loss due to going off incorrect information provided by you, which would be a shame.

Thanks
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:25:26 PM

Hi dev , please make another coin  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

TEETH F*Ck
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:38:47 PM

I guess there is no change in MMXIV % atm... so no need to worry
TRATILMNEVZAD

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:51:26 PM

I guess there is no change in MMXIV % atm... so no need to worry
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kaenguru

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

MMXIV is getting an update soon
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:18:23 PM

Hi, i'm having issues compiling the wallet (some QjsonObject error, i'd have to get qt5 but being on an rpi2 it's kind of a trouble) i've read somewhere that the old wallet https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV works fine, is that correct?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:23:39 PM

Hi, i'm having issues compiling the wallet (some QjsonObject error, i'd have to get qt5 but being on an rpi2 it's kind of a trouble) i've read somewhere that the old wallet https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV works fine, is that correct?

Yes

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:32:03 PM

Can I please get the info on the upcoming "Temporary" changes to VARY ?

At Block 140,000, Variance will hard fork to produce 100x the current stake amounts. After 24,000 blocks in this range, it will drop down to a new, lower (but higher than original) Stake Multiplier of between 3 and 8, depending on block number

Thanks to the new staking system, we have replaced the yearly stake rate percentage with a Stake Multiplier that acts as a dial we can turn up or down, depending on future needs. Please refer to main.cpp on Github for details

in how many days we will come to block 140,000. my calculation is around 3 months. Can't be right?

It will be a while so we can collect data on the base reward system before the multipliers start kicking in

ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:09:42 PM

Wtf my teeth  was worth 10000dollar and now 100dollar wish i had sell it at the start. first got scammed in chat box mmxiv by a fake profil now teeth getting worser everyday! ! !

btw. SPOTS DID YOU CATCH THE SCAMMER?

i sell all my mmxiv, teeth also. i dont need any more games of spots.

they stolen my btc from mmxiv chat. he never talk about that. and never explain this shit.

goodluck with youre shit coins.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:32:36 PM

Wtf my teeth  was worth 10000dollar and now 100dollar wish i had sell it at the start. first got scammed in chat box mmxiv by a fake profil now teeth getting worser everyday! ! !

they stolen my btc from mmxiv chat. he never talk about that. and never explain this shit.

If you got your BTC stolen by an obviously fake name of `iGotSpots, then that is your own fault, not mine

Thanks for your wishes. Now kindly fuck off  Wink

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

If you got your BTC stolen by an obviously fake name of `iGotSpots, then that is your own fault, not mine

Now tell me Spots how is its possible that someone uses same name in your own irc channell why didn't you warn us when there was double profiles .. fucking 13 btc gone! and you toke no action just watch what happend. and i invested a lot in your coins but what we get is crap. This is not cool you will lose big investors like me and rest of europe.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

Now tell me Spots how is its possible that someone uses same name in your own irc channell why didn't you warn us when there was double profiles .. fucking 13 btc gone! and you toke no action just watch what happend. and i invested a lot in your coins but what we get is crap. This is not cool you will lose big investors like me and rest of europe.

iGotSpots and `iGotSpots are two obviously different names

Basically you sent a check to Mastercard and got mad at Visa that your bill wasn't paid

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:26:43 PM

Spot do you have any ideas at all? coins merge threads merge,  people who are with you are going is getting less. A few months ago you insulted the poloniex, now considered a success you get to the cemetery c-cex

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:31:55 PM

Spot do you have any ideas at all? coins merge threads merge,  people who are with you are going is getting less. A few months ago you insulted the poloniex, now considered a success you get to the cemetery c-cex

Poloniex should not have been insulted by any means. The coins needed to be traded on the same site or not at all to make it easier on us for the swap. I have said from the beginning I have nothing but respect for Poloniex. If they took offense to anything I said or did, that's on them, because I wasn't shitty at all

Would I like to be re-added now that our coins are solid and where they are going, code-wise? Yes, I would very much

tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:34:20 PM

Dont expect professionalism in crypto fellas. Just because you made profit doesn't mean anyone is reputable and of course check names. What i dont understand is why Spots even responds to people with "fuck off". You are just stooping to their level and it doesn't come off as professional at all. The person making the most money is Spots, every shitcoin he comes out with is more money in his pocket. He can preach like price doesnt matter but he is cashing out on everyone and every "coin" he manifests out of thin air. Its pretty easy to see that he made a shitload of money on MMXIV and is trying to replicate that or sponge more money before he disappears forever. I would be seriously impressed if he has more than 100 people who use his staking service. Good idea to try and legitimize all the income from MMXIV and future coins though.

If you dont trust him, dont trust him. Its not investing, you are gambling on a shady(and pretty egotistical) individual to bring "innovation" to an already niche and overly saturated market.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:35:30 PM

well..umm.. trying to think up something offensive to Igot "the punching bag" spots. Shit, umm.. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SPOTS, EVERYTHING". Crap, cant think of anything else right now, havent had my coffee or meds.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

Dont expect professionalism in crypto fellas. Just because you made profit doesn't mean anyone is reputable and of course check names. What i dont understand is why Spots even responds to people with "fuck off". You are just stooping to their level and it doesn't come off as professional at all. The person making the most money is Spots, every shitcoin he comes out with is more money in his pocket. He can preach like price doesnt matter but he is cashing out on everyone and every "coin" he manifests out of thin air. Its pretty easy to see that he made a shitload of money on MMXIV and is trying to replicate that or sponge more money before he disappears forever. I would be seriously impressed if he has more than 100 people who use his staking service. Good idea to try and legitimize all the income from MMXIV and future coins though.

If you dont trust him, dont trust him. Its not investing, you are gambling on a shady(and pretty egotistical) individual to bring "innovation" to an already niche and overly saturated market.

Actually I made the most out of everyone on MMXIV, probably more than everyone combined. Even spots will tell you that, so dont take my fucking title away , until you do your fucking research, prick.

@Spots, take that shit down about "Rich getting richer" you fucking hater!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:38:47 PM

GorillaEx is back and ready for some trying out. Remember, you can move boxes and change colors to suit your style

Please pass this around, I'm going to be blasting it all over the place today: https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/603291024065241088

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: