Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

someone know how sync the windows wallet? in my wallet appear desyncronized and i couldnt  work well, please help.

Have you already used your wallet.Have you sent funds to it yet or is there a balance there?? If you have no balance or havent used/synced  your wallet yet hold on for a bit because updated client is being released within the hour.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

Notice

Please read https://bitcoinplus.org/blog/bitcoinplus-version-2600-released

Updated client (phase 1) is now live.If you wish to update please go to https://bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php

Thank you
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:10:02 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 05:39:01 PM by BitcoinPlusBus

BitcoinPlus Version 2.6.0.0 for Windows and Mac has been released. This is not a mandatory wallet upgrade however we would still encourage users to update their wallets. Updates can be downloaded from https://bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php.

Whilst there are great things that the XBC Project wish to add to the XBC Wallet one of the main tasks presently at hand is to increase user adoption of XBC. One of the main things the entire XBC Project team agree on is making the end user experience as seamless as possible. From the moment they arrive at the XBC website to the moment they make their first XBC Purchase.

This wallet update is the start of a continued cycle of wallet updates that will increase the end user experience. In this update we have tried to reduce the need for any end user to use any configuration files. To that end we have hard coded numerous seed nodes so that the wallet will start loading the blockchain much faster than it previously did.

The second thing that has been added is the ability to turn OFF TOR mode from within the XBC wallet itself. This is accessed from Settings --> Options --> Network. It should be noted that turning off TOR will have no effect on the Secure Messaging Feature in the XBC Wallet. Read more on BitcoinPlus and TOR here. https://bitcoinplus.org/blog/tor-network-and-xbc

Thirdly, a checkpoint has been added to the Wallet in order to make sure the initial download of the XBC blockchain goes smoothly.

You can see from the source code that numerous other code cleanup and optimzations have taken place. https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource.

So what's next for The XBC Project ?

Our Freelance Coder Mammix2 is already working on the next wallet update. A big part of the XBC Project is improve the end user experience. For instance In the next wallet update we are looking to create a GUI (Graphical User Interface) so that the Command Line doesn't have to be used to complete basic functions. Secure messaging should just work by the click of a button. The end user shouldn't have to use a command line to activate it. Simple things that will increase the whole user experience.

Alongside wallet updates we are scoping out Segwit and the Lightning Network. As far as I'm aware there is no Proof of Stake Coin with our codebase that has successfully implemented either of these yet. We are therefore monitoring this closely and reaching out to experts in this field in order to obtain quotes.

The Roadmap Voting will be updated shortly. Team member Rushmybitcoin is starting the process of hiring a professional to produce a show case viral video for XBC. Ultimate aim is to have an entire catalogue of videos not only to promote XBC but to include detailed tutorials on how to the XBC wallet.

The last update I can give you is in regards to the Cointelegraph Article that we released just over a month ago. https://cointelegraph.com/news/meet-bitcoin-plus-the-next-great-cryptocu.... This received over 11,000 views and 445 shares. It also provided a fair number of new users to the website. All in all I would say it was a great success. However since that article Cointelegraph have raised their prices. The original plan was to use Cointelegraph once a month or so however we feel the limited funds we have would be better spent on other areas of marketing. Recently up and coming news outlet - Cryptoninjas produced a nice article for us. https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/16/crypto-gateway-coinpayments-adds-bitcoinplus-xbc/

We will also start our coinmarketcap banner promotion once the new wallet has been released and there are no apparent urgent issues to address. Coinmarketcap is already our highest referer of new traffic to the XBC website. I'm very optimistic with the up and coming banner campaign.

From the XBC Team - Thanks for all your ongoing support in the past and going forward.
mplant

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

For those who are visiting this board: This price of this coin is highly EXPLOSIVE!!! It will gain notice with every pump that happens. Just check the 3 months chart.
Don't put all your eggs in this basket, cause you will need patience and otherwise you will fear missing out on other gains...

I'm sure patience will pay off big time for Bitcoin Plus!!!
Looking forward to the coinmarketcap campaign...

Kudos to the team!
hogie2010

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Ask yourself : " how is XBC worth so much now, and holding $ 60-$70 value per XBC, with lowest volume currently in the top 8 most expensive alt coins " ?

Because there is only 95,000 coins outstanding. At a 6 million market cap Bitcoin Plus is very cheap, number 97 according to $worldcoinindex.com$. Even if XBC doubled to $140 a coin it would still be very cheap.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Ask yourself : " how is XBC worth so much now, and holding $ 60-$70 value per XBC, with lowest volume currently in the top 8 most expensive alt coins " ?

Because there is only 95,000 coins outstanding. At a 6 million market cap Bitcoin Plus is very cheap, number 97 according to $worldcoinindex.com$. Even if XBC doubled to $140 a coin it would still be very cheap.

Come on XBC you can do it .. ETH with more than 90 million coins is about 0.061 price .. you are only 96,000 In market.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

I've got a few guys coming in on XBC with me....I can't give many details on who these people are but they have major $$$ , own ALOT of mining equipment and don't fuck around.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:35:48 AM

I've got a few guys coming in on XBC with me....I can't give many details on who these people are but they have major $$$ , own ALOT of mining equipment and don't fuck around.

As I said above, these guys aren't playing and I can trust that they want XBC to rise along with me...Now all we have to worry about is the bears, do we still have bears?

BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:38:48 AM

BitcoinPlus Version 2.6.0.0 for Windows and Mac has been released. This is not a mandatory wallet upgrade however we would still encourage users to update their wallets. Updates can be downloaded from https://bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php.

Whilst there are great things that the XBC Project wish to add to the XBC Wallet one of the main tasks presently at hand is to increase user adoption of XBC. One of the main things the entire XBC Project team agree on is making the end user experience as seamless as possible. From the moment they arrive at the XBC website to the moment they make their first XBC Purchase.

This wallet update is the start of a continued cycle of wallet updates that will increase the end user experience. In this update we have tried to reduce the need for any end user to use any configuration files. To that end we have hard coded numerous seed nodes so that the wallet will start loading the blockchain much faster than it previously did.

The second thing that has been added is the ability to turn OFF TOR mode from within the XBC wallet itself. This is accessed from Settings --> Options --> Network. It should be noted that turning off TOR will have no effect on the Secure Messaging Feature in the XBC Wallet. Read more on BitcoinPlus and TOR here. https://bitcoinplus.org/blog/tor-network-and-xbc

Thirdly, a checkpoint has been added to the Wallet in order to make sure the initial download of the XBC blockchain goes smoothly.

You can see from the source code that numerous other code cleanup and optimzations have taken place. https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource.

So what's next for The XBC Project ?

Our Freelance Coder Mammix2 is already working on the next wallet update. A big part of the XBC Project is improve the end user experience. For instance In the next wallet update we are looking to create a GUI (Graphical User Interface) so that the Command Line doesn't have to be used to complete basic functions. Secure messaging should just work by the click of a button. The end user shouldn't have to use a command line to activate it. Simple things that will increase the whole user experience.

Alongside wallet updates we are scoping out Segwit and the Lightning Network. As far as I'm aware there is no Proof of Stake Coin with our codebase that has successfully implemented either of these yet. We are therefore monitoring this closely and reaching out to experts in this field in order to obtain quotes.

The Roadmap Voting will be updated shortly. Team member Rushmybitcoin is starting the process of hiring a professional to produce a show case viral video for XBC. Ultimate aim is to have an entire catalogue of videos not only to promote XBC but to include detailed tutorials on how to the XBC wallet.

The last update I can give you is in regards to the Cointelegraph Article that we released just over a month ago. https://cointelegraph.com/news/meet-bitcoin-plus-the-next-great-cryptocu.... This received over 11,000 views and 445 shares. It also provided a fair number of new users to the website. All in all I would say it was a great success. However since that article Cointelegraph have raised their prices. The original plan was to use Cointelegraph once a month or so however we feel the limited funds we have would be better spent on other areas of marketing. Recently up and coming news outlet - Cryptoninjas produced a nice article for us. https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/16/crypto-gateway-coinpayments-adds-bitcoinplus-xbc/

We will also start our coinmarketcap banner promotion once the new wallet has been released and there are no apparent urgent issues to address. Coinmarketcap is already our highest referer of new traffic to the XBC website. I'm very optimistic with the up and coming banner campaign.

From the XBC Team - Thanks for all your ongoing support in the past and going forward.

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!

BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:39:53 AM

I wonder why XBC always dumps so hard after a good run. It can't hold .04 ?
spoke too soon?

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Sat, 20 May 2017 09:59:14 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00025994

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

330105 blocks

38 connections
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

yes nice wallet update, thanks.

I hope this sort of crypto bubble doesn't effect in the long ran xbc, i´m worried about poloniex capacity of handling too much new user and investors
scamalert0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

spoke too soon?

It was my mistake that I chose to invest on XBC. I had to chose from NEM and XBC I was unfortunate with XBC because of low supply. My amount could 5X with NEM
. I get sold out my coins at 0.042 only 5% in 1.2 months. DOn't know why other exchange not adding it , This coin is nothing without POLO.
I will advice don't hold your money in this project there is nothing in future , And go with some other better project ..
 otherwise you will regret. This coin has only HYIP nothing else .. HYIP you can attract some investors but not for long...!!
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

spoke too soon?

It was my mistake that I chose to invest on XBC. I had to chose from NEM and XBC I was unfortunate with XBC because of low supply. My amount could 5X with NEM
. I get sold out my coins at 0.042 only 5% in 1.2 months. DOn't know why other exchange not adding it , This coin is nothing without POLO.
I will advice don't hold your money in this project there is nothing in future , And go with some other better project ..
 otherwise you will regret. This coin has only HYIP nothing else .. HYIP you can attract some investors but not for long...!!

Your first post was deleted because it was a repeat post.I personally dont appreciate you equating Bitcoinplus with a HYIP scam.I am a community member who rescued XBC and spent my own money & 3 years out of my own life along with other members in order to sustain it.Just because you are not making 5x in a couple of days doesnt give you the right to make such comments when you are basically contradicting your statement by wishing you got 5x like NEM would have(BTW that sounds more like a HYIP than XBC).

I lost in the last pump myself buying at .042 and offloading what I bought way down @.037-38 in order to fund something else so but do you hear me bitching on about it?I know less about the future price than you do.

Feel free to cash out and head over to some other scam coins who made millions from ICO's/premine and whale associates and troll there.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

spoke too soon?

The Market: “A Device For Transferring Money From The Impatient To The Patient”
Good luck with your next move.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

-If I held onto my own stack of 6k XBC instead of dumping thousands @ .00025 down to .00017 and being left with ZERO in order raise btc to fund XBC project development I would be rich now.

-If I didnt forget to transfer my old coins from old chain to poloniex I wouldnt have lost over 1.3k coins.

-If I had held my XBC that I bought at .042 last pump instead of offloading them @ .037-8 I would not have lost over 1700 dollars.

-plusbus

Etc etc etc......   Anyone who lost their lunch money can go complain somewhere else because it would take you until doomsday to have lost more than I have.

scamalert0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:01:04 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 06:25:25 PM by scamalert0

spoke too soon?

Your first post was deleted because it was a repeat post.I personally dont appreciate you equating Bitcoinplus with a HYIP scam.I am a community member who rescued XBC and spent my own money & 3 years out of my own life along with other members in order to sustain it.Just because you are not making 5x in a couple of days doesnt give you the right to make such comments when you are basically contradicting your statement by wishing you got 5x like NEM would have(BTW that sounds more like a HYIP than XBC).

I lost in the last pump myself buying at .042 and offloading what I bought way down @.037-38 in order to fund something else so but do you hear me bitching on about it?I know less about the future price than you do.

Feel free to cash out and head over to some other scam coins who made millions from ICO's/premine and whale associates and troll there.
WTHell you are talking .. You want to say Bitcoin Plus is the only coin in market Huh
Other all coins are scams or premine..  LoL ..
Your whole team not able to list your coin on Bittrex which has almost 300 coins listed or major exchange .

I think In next round Polo will delist #XBC and I am sure ..!!!

You are making HYIP ..!!  And we are not going to buy or trade XBC in future ..

ry474k3

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

spoke too soon?

WTHell you are talking .. You want to say Bitcoin Plus is the only coin in market Huh
Your whole team not able to list your coin on Bittrex which has almost 300 coins listed or major exchange .

Are you on medication for stupidity?? Grin Grin Grin Grin I think you are just a buthurt noob who lose their mom's pocket money.

Where did dev say XBC is only coin in the market??

Where did dev say all other coins are scams??

BIttrex LOL.You mean Shittrex?who only ask for money bribe to list coins.Poloniex is many time greater than shittrex exchange you fool.

I forget to mention thanks to dev who spend many hours helping me with wallet issue. Smiley
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

spoke too soon?

So you sold your XBC?

You sold at .0420?

You made 5% in less than 1.5 months?

How about you go put your money in a bank so they can give you 1% a year OR LESS!?

You have no other reason to be here at this point?

Why are you still here?

Bye Felicia,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

Dumping my RADS bag i was holding past 1 month no profit no loss

Why RADS not pumping I am waiting since 1 month ..
Pump RADS !!!!!!!!!

LOL

LMFAO.. he only has 1 month to wait for profits...

He isn't someone I want on the XBC train anyway...

Glad he is gone, he will trade himself to broke soon at this rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: