Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KindHearted

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:07:44 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 07:22:03 PM by KindHearted

@Egghead
@BitcoinPlusBus

Is anybody else over here a little worried about the apparent shrinking of buy support on Polo's market depth view?
Of course i'm aware this is not the first time happening and was similar in the past on several occasions also.

Something else which i think is a bit scary is the tough competition between the different altcoins.
If i recall right, in february of this year, the #100 ranking on coinmarketcap just required about $1.1m market-cap,
while currently the #100 ranking on coinmarketcap requires already a market-cap of $8.8m !!
If this remarkable pace of growth is a lasting trend, then without exaggeration, by year-end it may require a market-cap
of $100m just for the #100 ranking on coinmarketcap, which i think is a frightening perspective, to say the least.
But this might be exactly what we are up against, and sadly it may be a race against time itself.
And nothing short of some multi-facetted, ingenious maneuvering may keep us mid-term even within #200 rankings.
I sure don't have the answers myself, on how to outgrow the tough competition, so please forgive me, i'm just writing
down some thoughts, without intention to spread any negativity whatsoever.
But what XBC may need, in order to keep and defend its global ranking, is a constant and more regular influx of fresh capital.

@rushmybitcoin
May i ask you, when you made contact with BTC38, were you able to quantify a specific amount of bribe money, they
would ask for an instant and permanent listing of XBC (without the possibility of a delisting) ??
BTC38 is probably the best chinese altcoin exchange and with the highest volumes and biggest selection of altcoins in China,
and one of the two asian exchanges which would help XBC the most.
If we could get listed on BTC38, i could help to put up some XBC liquidity there, by using a portion of my retirement savings
to buy XBC tokens from Polo and send them to BTC38 (on a daily basis), while using the CNY sale proceedings to buy BTC
there and send them back to Poloniex in order to buy more XBC to transfer there.
It could be a little annoying, but i would do it, if it helps.
And maybe we could negotiate with BTC38 to set the commissions to zero, just for the account that constantly brings in the
XBC tokens and needs to recycle the sale proceedings for keeping doing so.

The other asian exchange which i'm sure would bring in literally insane amounts of volume, is japanese #1 exchange COINCHECK,
considered to be the "japanese Poloniex" there.

https://coincheck.com/exchange/

Japan is surpassing China in cryptocurrency trading volume and fast becoming the asian crypto stronghold #1.
There is an article, suggesting that there may be a hidden link or a covert relationship between U.S.-based Poloniex and
japanese COINCHECK exchange, or that Poloniex may even secretly own or partially own COINCHECK, or have some other
vested interests in this japanese #1 exchange.

You may find it interesting to read:

https://medium.com/@coin_and_peace/additional-evidence-for-the-japanese-led-cryptocurrency-bubble-2c13ab2a4d49

If there is something true about these rumours, and there really is an already established relationship between Poloniex and
COINCHECK, it could mean, that there could be a relatively easy way, to give the japanese audience FULL ACCESS to the
Poloniex liquidity of XBC tokens. And this could make all the difference for BitcoinPlus, if we succeed in getting it listed over there.
And Poloniex may be in a position to even "force" COINCHECK to list us, despite we are much smaller than most other listed coins
on COINCHECK.
Depending on the depth of their relationship or ownership relations, there could really be an easy way to give to the japanese
access to Poloniex liquidity, almost directly, yet them using simply the localized, Japan-based "Polo" to buy it.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:36:34 AM

Ok our Coinmarketcap ad campaign is resuming in the next few days so that is a good thing. I'm working heavily on two more exchanges right now. Not hype. Fact.

Ok, great.

Lets see what comes about.

No more hype needed about the topic.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

Sun, 28 May 2017 05:44:13 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

335184 blocks

33 connections
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:02:28 AM

@Egghead
@BitcoinPlusBus

Is anybody else over here a little worried about the apparent shrinking of buy support on Polo's market depth view?
Of course i'm aware this is not the first time happening and was similar in the past on several occasions also.

Yeah we have noticed this but the order book hasnt been depleted by any major dump.24 hr volume is sufficient for poloniex although we would like to see a few hundred BTC daily volume at least and maybe at least 100 BTC on buy support but the market just isnt there at the moment.

You may find it interesting to read:

https://medium.com/@coin_and_peace/additional-evidence-for-the-japanese-led-cryptocurrency-bubble-2c13ab2a4d49

If there is something true about these rumours, and there really is an already established relationship between Poloniex and
COINCHECK, it could mean, that there could be a relatively easy way, to give the japanese audience FULL ACCESS to the
Poloniex liquidity of XBC tokens. And this could make all the difference for BitcoinPlus, if we succeed in getting it listed over there.
And Poloniex may be in a position to even "force" COINCHECK to list us, despite we are much smaller than most other listed coins
on COINCHECK.
Depending on the depth of their relationship or ownership relations, there could really be an easy way to give to the japanese
access to Poloniex liquidity, almost directly, yet them using simply the localized, Japan-based "Polo" to buy it.

Its an interesting article and it seems their lack of liquidity re altcoins may be an opportunnity for first movers.We will certainly be introducing BitcoinPlus to them over the coming week to see if we get any form of engagement.Thanks for the info.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Sun, 28 May 2017 05:44:13 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

335184 blocks

33 connections
Mysticus

Activity: 100
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Jaxx announces massive expansion, partnering and integrating With 70+ top blockchain projects, exchanges, & platforms to make digital currencies more accessible to masses:

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-announces-massive-expansion-partnering-integrating-70-top-blockchain-projects-exchanges-platforms-make-digital-currencies-accessible-masses/

"Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratis, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available."

more info being posted everyday on new coin additions:
https://twitter.com/jaxx_io

I suggest you contact them to reserve a place for XBC as soon as possible. This will soon be the biggest and most versatile multicurrency wallet available.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

Jaxx announces massive expansion, partnering and integrating With 70+ top blockchain projects, exchanges, & platforms to make digital currencies more accessible to masses:

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-announces-massive-expansion-partnering-integrating-70-top-blockchain-projects-exchanges-platforms-make-digital-currencies-accessible-masses/

"Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratis, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available."

more info being posted everyday on new coin additions:
https://twitter.com/jaxx_io

I suggest you contact them to reserve a place for XBC as soon as possible. This will soon be the biggest and most versatile multicurrency wallet available.

We already contacted them but will give them a tweet to remind them of our presence.Thanks
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 04:11:28 PM by BitcoinPlusBus

At this point, I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the XBC market on Poloniex is being PURPOSELY suppressed.

After reading about times that this has happened before and the details I've given to promote another episode of this, I'm overly convinced
the price will stay suppressed for atleast another 2-3 weeks, until GroundBeefTaxi and his pump crew feel the weak are out!

Is Grounbeeftaxi part of your trading group?What has Groundbeeftaxi got to do with bitcoinplus or do you have information we are not aware of?Can you elaborate on this theory for us inept traders please?Please keep posts on topic.

Let me just tell you I will troll it to the floor still holding, and buy bulk at the bottom boys...I know the game Wink [/b]

Is this some form of threat?

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:57:36 PM

Has anyone traded on CryptoDao yet?Any feedback??
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

i think it´s a good and normal thing, of course there are some reason if the price costantly goes up and down: some xbc wallet can always dump staking coin in order to buy even more, this could be one of the few drawback of pos. Also low supply and big 10x pump 2 months ago need a correction, not talking about other altcoin and btc news...
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:24:28 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 05:12:12 PM by BitcoinPlusBus

At this point, I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the XBC market on Poloniex is being PURPOSELY suppressed.

After reading about times that this has happened before and the details I've given to promote another episode of this, I'm overly convinced
the price will stay suppressed for atleast another 2-3 weeks, until GroundBeefTaxi and his pump crew feel the weak are out!

Is Grounbeeftaxi part of your trading group?What has Groundbeeftaxi got to do with bitcoinplus or do you have information we are not aware of?Can you elaborate on this theory for us inept traders please?Please keep posts on topic.

Let me just tell you I will troll it to the floor still holding, and buy bulk at the bottom boys...I know the game Wink [/b]

Is this some form of threat?

No threats, but I'm glad you take me for one.

You deleting my comment - " You playing stupid makes you look stupid....you know that right? " Surely confirms everything I've stated is becoming very clear to everyone here.

You're getting defensive Wink

Lol you are making up conspiracy theories and adding insults into the equation.You need to be moderated now and again to keep you in line and on topic but I know there is only one motive you have regarding XBC.Gaining the highest price in order to cash out your bags and as much inside info as possible for your trading group.You wont be getting that here and you need to stop your personal insults too or it wont be the last deleted comment.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

No insults here boss...I'm just pointing things out.

Glad you know who is boss  Wink
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

No insults here boss...I'm just pointing things out.

Glad you know who is boss  Wink

I added that in after the post...knowing that would be your response.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You scared bro?  Grin Grin Grin

Keep deleting my comments...  Cool Cool Cool

Bounce along over to your own thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.3140 and troll there.It could do with a bump  Wink.You have done your work here..bro
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

Sun, 28 May 2017 16:56:25 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POS: 0.00147528

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

335530 blocks

34 connections
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

It looks like mastertrader777 took a big dump on us again folks   Cry
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:36:29 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 10:50:43 PM by mastertrader777

It looks like mastertrader777 took a big dump on us again folks   Cry

haha, so kind of you to imply that it was I that dumped that big load.

I've never dumped a single coin.

Fact.

Not a single XBC ever left my wallet.

Lets see your wallet sent log, heres mine....

Dev stop insulting me Wink

I don't ever get shaken out boss.  Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

KindHearted

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 01:48:44 AM by KindHearted

@BitcoinPlusBus

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.
However, i am not sure if it even makes much sense to directly approach japanese Coincheck exchange.
Given the fact that all the other 12 coins listed on Coincheck have 50-200 times higher market-caps and much more trading volume.
I anticipate, if contacting Coincheck directly, they might react indifferent and without much interest in listing XBC.

The way i would go about it, if we want see XBC listed on there, is to demand assistance from Poloniex in having it listed at Coincheck,
in an assumptive phrasing implying we KNOW Polo is in a position to make it happen, either by ordering Coincheck to do so, or by exerting
some coercion and pressuring them, or just by Polo asking from Coincheck this favour, and leave it to Polo to deal with Coincheck.
And Polo could just give us a price quote, for dealing with Coincheck and make it happen.
Because if Coincheck is really just Polo's japanese broker, it will probably be the only way to get XBC listed there, but that's just my opinion.
It could make all the difference, whether just a team member is asking Coincheck, or if Poloniex itself is asking Coincheck for this favour.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 05:02:08 AM

Mon, 29 May 2017 04:54:57 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

335871 blocks

31 connections
KindHearted

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:53:15 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 05:15:03 PM by KindHearted

@BitcoinPlusBus
@rushmybitcoin
@Egghead

Sorry for bothering again, but i forgot to mention in my last posting:
Provided a listing on Coincheck is in the interest of the team, i would offer to pay it either entirely or a portion thereof,
depending upon the amount of the cost that Polo would ask, for them dealing with Coincheck and get XBC listed there.

My only condition would be, that if Polo could make it happen for a specific cost, that it would mean that Coincheck would
have access to Polo's XBC liquidity (or at least of a portion), and that Coincheck (!) would put up at least the XBC sell orders
at various price levels. (and not just relying upon Coincheck's customers to put up the sell orders)
Because paying for having it listed with an empty order book wouldn't be much helpful, as we already know.

I'd estimate, it could mean a doubling, if not a tripling, of daily trading volume, because the japanese investors and traders
have a very different mentality and might simply be more open-minded, less risk-averse and generally less discriminatory in
their attitude.
Also the selection of coins there is much more limited, that would probably mean a higher percentage of the exchange's
turnover flowing into XBC.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

@BitcoinPlusBus
@rushmybitcoin
@Egghead

Sorry for bothering again, but i forgot to mention in my last posting:
Provided a listing on Coincheck is in the interest of the team, i would offer to pay it either entirely or a portion thereof,
depending upon the amount of the cost that Polo would ask for them dealing with Coincheck and get XBC listed there.

My only condition would be, that if Polo could make it happen for a specific cost, that it would mean that Coincheck would
have access to Polo's XBC liquidity (or at least of a portion), and that Coincheck (!) would put up at least the XBC sell orders
at various price levels. (and not just relying upon Coincheck's customers to put up the sell orders)
Because paying for having it listed with an empty order book wouldn't be much helpful, as we already know.

I'd estimate, it could mean a doubling, if not a tripling, of daily trading volume, because the japanese investors and traders
have a very different mentality and might simply be more open-minded, less risk-averse and generally less discriminatory in
their attitude.
Also the selection of coins there is much more limited, which would probably mean a higher percentage of the exchange's
turnover flowing into XBC.

I'd also donate to this cause.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: