Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646807 times)
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:26:00 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Never Give Your Money to a Fundamentalist!

Err ........Never Give Your Money to someone who will pilfer your account and take out winning trades and switch them with losers!

I think thats what he meant so I corrected the title here from the blog.

It always ends in a court case and someone is thrown in jail and another cohort gets a multi million dollar fine usually Wink Wink Wink Wink

As you can see truth and overthehill  you are dealing with a splendid stand up chap of the highest order. I have an idea why don't let him trade your account.....oh caution there he may help himself again and start switching trades.......... Tongue

Still waiting for either of you muppets and throw gumbi in there to to post a trading account since you are killing it lol. No post means mumbo jumbo all lies.  It must be awful to be a paid spam person but I suppose someones got to do it.

Oh gumbi thanks for posting your trading account btw that was months ago you must have retired by now. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe not then Wink Wink Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:59:00 AM

How times have changed versus 4 years ago. Back then if you came on this site and were at all critical of MA you got
lambasted by the MA fanboys of that time. (I know because I got jumped on and called several different things)
Now if you point out anything positive about MA you get lambasted by those that bought into every aspect of his service
and got burned. I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their
pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit, They assumed that his shorter term investing advice was worthy of risking their
money and bought in big time. Time and price they shouted. What are you too dumb to understand, they said? They were
right, I couldn't make enough sense of it that I was going risk my money on it. I am very glad common sense kicked in.

BTW where are you guys now? TPTB need war(ego maniac), AltcoinUK, Stoat and others. Shouldn't you be on here bragging about all
of your successes? Suspect some of those people are the haters now posting under a new handle.

Caca post.  
Where are the quotes? Where are your sources? Just baseless claims, 0 effort post, thus no credibility.  
Take your time to compose something useful. Trying to summon someone to interpret MA actually doesn't give you any credibility at all - slowpoke DigiLab already attempted it, he wrote the following:

Just hope that Shelby Moore [aka TPTB_need_war] will come back to this forum, or someone like him to join, in order for this thread to be useful again.

If you guys need specific people to interpret Armstrong for you, then what good are Martin Armstrong's blogs in the first place?  
Why would anybody even subscribe if they can't interpret it themselves?  

Besides, some of these people were FLAT WRONG about certain things, so what exactly should they brag about? Some of them even mentioned that at the end of the day these trades are basically a coinflip (note Armstrong claims he's never wrong). I am not going to dig it up now of course. I might actually, but only AFTER you, since you bring the nonsense out here yet again.  

Honest people already provided quotes and sources. Trolls come here with baseless claims.

Again, if you want to refute something, provide necessary quotes.  
If you don't want to put effort into refuting something, then why are you even here? You are essentially forming a circlejerk of MA supporters here who just cheer and compliment each other, instead of trying to discuss any issue at all. That is a spam.
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:01:35 AM

Dibley the offer still stands, are you ready to leave the losers circle? You have nothing to gain by being right here, you should be hoping against hope that I am right and you are wrong.
2022 is the next turning point and we are looking at a slingshot up going into that time period for the US share market.

The reason coder lost his shirt is because he short gold against the ECM and yearly bearish reversals in late 2015 and of course would like to blame everyone other than himself. The ECM has worked perfectly and it will always be here, there is nothing you can do about it. You literally have to be blind in order not to see what just happened, the US market peaked in January on a monthly closing basis which is in line with the ECM(2020.05). The only trade coder can talk about is the gold play in 2015 he knows that discussing any other trade and he is finished such as his hilarious wheat trade he claimed socrates got wrong.

Traxo you are a disgrace, all AnonymousCoder does is spam the same post over and over again and you have no problem with that at all. If you think Armstrong public blog and his opinion is trading advice you are a complete fool. you only trade the numbers which you never had and are constantly being updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. 

decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:57:32 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 11:28:12 AM by decipher11

As a reminder, no need to buy Socrates subscription to get the infamous numbers, no need for super computer, simple math.

This is the methodology to create easily reversals for any time frame

Every time the market exceeds the previous close high or low, a set of reversals is generated.

There are 4 prices in a set of reversals.

These are determined from the timings 4, 8, 16, 23 for stocks, for the Dow he seems to be using 3, 5, 13, 26.

If a new high is made in the Dow for exemple (trying to be as clear as possible for Over95) :
• the low from the previous 3rd session is a bearish reversal,
• the low from the previous 5th session is another bearish reversal,
• the low from the previous 13th session is another bearish reversal,
• and the low from the previous 26th session is another bearish reversal.

If a new low is made :
• the high from the previous 3rd session is a bullish reversal,
• the high from the previous 5th session is another bullish reversal,
• the high from the previous 13th session is another bullish reversal,
• and the high from the previous 26th session is another bullish reversal.

If there is a holiday and the markets were closed, that still counts as a day.

Once a close is above a bullish reversal, it is elected, and when the close is bellow a bearish reversal, it is elected.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:01:51 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:33 PM by AnonymousCoder

Largest Forecaster In the World
Is a Clown

Dibley the offer still stands, are you ready to leave the losers circle? You have nothing to gain by being right here, you should be hoping against hope that I am right and you are wrong.
2022 is the next turning point and we are looking at a slingshot up going into that time period for the US share market.

The reason coder lost his shirt is because he short gold against the ECM and yearly bearish reversals in late 2015 and of course would like to blame everyone other than himself. The ECM has worked perfectly and it will always be here, there is nothing you can do about it. You literally have to be blind in order not to see what just happened, the US market peaked in January on a monthly closing basis which is in line with the ECM(2020.05). The only trade coder can talk about is the gold play in 2015 he knows that discussing any other trade and he is finished such as his hilarious wheat trade he claimed socrates got wrong.

Traxo you are a disgrace, all AnonymousCoder does is spam the same post over and over again and you have no problem with that at all. If you think Armstrong public blog and his opinion is trading advice you are a complete fool. you only trade the numbers which you never had and are constantly being updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Martin Armstrong you are a clown!

Scientific Proof:

Go to your mickey-mouse web site (largest forecaster in the world) and click on the button "Learn more About Us".

Then perhaps it will occur to you!

Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

(Spoiler: Link to Nowhere)

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:09:36 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 11:30:39 AM by Traxo

Traxo you are a disgrace, all AnonymousCoder does is spam the same post over and over again and you have no problem with that at all.

On the contrary, I do have a problem with that, that's why I've been asking you shills for months to use sources and quotes when trying to refute something. Instead you resort to baseless claims and spam, so @AC keeps posting the same signature.  
He was very clear about his intents. Why would he have to go through same stuff if you simply back up your claims? Obviously he wouldn't "spam" as you call it. You shills are the ones not wanting to discuss anything for months, all you presented is your "opinion".  
Another things is I asked everyone in this thread to press ignore on certain users, so that we don't need to quote their spam. Tell me what else could I do if others are not willing to do it? Personally I ignored those users and did not reply to them.  
We are running in circles and you pretend like it's not because of your constant spam and ad-hominem. I already asked what is it that you are trying to accomplish if you don't back-up your claims?

Actually I remember that you yourself did try to discuss something in the past, but your attempts were poor and quotes you provided were ambiguous, thus refuted.  
But recently joined shill-cavalry provided no sources at all. So props to you for actually trying, but you were refuted with quotes as far as I remember.  

So I invite you yet again to stop with ad-hominem and baseless claims, and if you want to refute something, do it with quotes instead of fairy-dust.  
Obviously your next posts will also be some kind of spam, as history teaches us.

If you think Armstrong public blog and his opinion is trading advice you are a complete fool. you only trade the numbers which you never had and are constantly being updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.  

I don't even give a damn. I exposed him for deceiving others, because others made trades based on his public blog which actually look like trading advice. He's very well aware of that fact. Whether it's legal or not I don't care. I warned others, that's all.  
If he's aware that others are trading based on his public blog, and public blog makes them lose money because of "incorrect" interpretation (which is in actuality correct interpretation), then why does he keep posting it?  
With his disclaimer, there is nothing to lose, and everything to win. If he makes a prediction that is correct, he announces it publicly for everybody to see how genius he is, and if he's incorrect he sweeps it under the rug (or actually sometimes brainwashes you into thinking he was correct, because he made multiple predictions for the same event).
From my perspective that is evil, whether it's legal or not.  

decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:21:35 AM

If you think Armstrong public blog and his opinion is trading advice you are a complete fool.

Same for Armstrong Private Blog and SOCRAPS since it's purpose is Educational Only not to use for trading. Read carefully the Disclaimer.

Facing the timing Array You will feel like facing a fake nuclear plan control panel, with colorful lights, gauge, and no one to explain it to you, not even it's own creator. He can not explain it because it means nothing. And he can use it any time and say right on target, no one is able to understand it.

As I said previously, I attended a WEC and when came the time, by the end, to explain the mysterious Array, Martin Armstrong left the Stage. For more than a year in the WEC Blog we shared our experience trying to use the Array, even one attendee at some point offered 10000$ for a usable explanation without any success !!!!

This is the best smokescreen I have ever seen to trick people. I guess we are all attracted by colorful stuff.

Well done Martin you are same as the one you constantly bash : career Politician, your are a Master, a Master liar.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:25 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
is a Liar
because he sells Trading Advice
but he says he does NOT

Then he loses his Shirt

If you think Armstrong public blog and his opinion is trading advice you are a complete fool.

Proof:

Check out this link:

FACTS DO MATTER! Marty says DO NOT BUY THE LOW 4 days after the 2018 LOW

knock, knock

Hmm. Gumbi has fallen flat on his face now. That was too much truth for him.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:56:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:18 PM by AnonymousCoder

Look at this:

Armstrong Economics

Once you are familiar with our terminology and methodology of global correlation and capital flow analysis, you the end-user, can tap into a wealth of information and research that is simply unprecedented on the financial landscape. PEI has taken great steps to avoid the pitfalls that plague most computer modelling systems.

His Global Correlation Model (click for more details) is a lie, has been debunked. Utter bullshit. No such thing as his "Capital Flow Analysis".

Where is the proof?

Where is the definition of HIS "Capital Flow Analysis"? (Spoiler: Snake Oil)

It is an illusion!

And boy, you just don't get away with saying "pitfalls that plague most computer modelling systems". You get the punishment you deserve, you incompetent crackpot!

Provide the proof or piss off!

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:02:35 PM

An unbiased poster shares his view of the bashing going on in this thread:

I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit

Spot on.   One child in particular (AC) is having a hissy fit.   Pretty much sums it up. 
over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:50:39 PM

Martin Armstrong is publishing misleading content here under his handle over45, and even on the same page under Gumbi.

He also recently posted here as m96.

The fool - Anonymous Coder - actually believes that Martin Armstrong is posting here under 3 different ID's, including mine.   He actually believes it and has messaged me privately accusing me of such.  The world economy is collapsing and he thinks Martin Armstrong is on here.  Talk about delusional.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:53:04 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:10 PM by AnonymousCoder

Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic

Why and how can Martin Armstrong and affiliates claim (make it appear to the untrained eye) that the Socrates system of Technical Analysis always creates the correct trading signals, makes the correct prediction and is never wrong?

The answer is very simple. The system produces multiple conflicting signals to choose from. In hindsight, one of the correct ones is chosen as the winner and the incorrect ones are ignored. That's it! We always win.

To explore how we get there, let us first look at the problem of forecasting from the rear vision mirror perspective - in hindsight.

Let's assume for the moment a scenario where we use a smart trading system that produces three possible signals from a single output: Buy, do nothing or sell.

We use that system and look in hindsight at a market situation, say a stock rally. We wanted to profit from it, but our system failed and advised to sell, so we sold and traded with a loss. Naturally, we review the situation and ask ourselves: What was the signal that we missed that would have told us to trade in the right direction, the opposite direction? Our system is a system that has only a single output, so there is no way we could have traded differently.

Martin Armstrong would have had this problem when designing Socrates at the very beginning.

To solve this problem, Martin Armstrong would have extended his system to have multiple outputs to choose from. These outputs typically produce different results in any given market situation. Let us see how this is implemented in practice by inspecting the signals from a Socrates report in a single time frame, say daily, on the same day:

• Our Daily level momentum is bullish
  • The trend indicator is neutral
  • Our long-term trend is bearish
  • The cyclical strength indicator is bullish
  • The market is trading above one indicating pivot implying that this market is in a positive position
  • With respect to time, there is a prospect of a decline moving into (the following day)
  • The overall tone on the Daily level is negative since the last Daily Bearish Reversal being elected ...
  • The broader tone of the market is still positive on this trading level.
  • The Oscillators are in a mixed position.
  • Immediately, our (Energy) model continues to rally suggesting that a strong rally is likely.
  • We have elected a Bearish / Bullish reversal

Additionally, we may get:

• Fake elected Reversals count
  • Superposition event canceling a recently elected reversal (Refer to Revision Signals)

These can all appear on the same day.

Then there are signals that must be considered but they are not in the reports:

• The NON-election of a nearby Reversal (the most mysterious "signal" one could imagine)
  • Reversal One Percent Rule
  • Reversal gap

We are counting 16 signals in a single time frame. When we multiply this by 3 for daily, weekly and monthly time frames to be conservative, we get 48 signals to choose from, each of them may have different directions.

The Socrates system does not provide a computerized solution for consolidating these signals into a meaningful response, so it is a matter of human interpretation to find the correct conclusion.

Now let us look how this expansion is exploited to always produce the correct result in hindsight, by means of an example:

Wheat Futures Example

On Friday, 2019-04-30 /ZW Wheat Futures definitely elected a Monthly Bearish Reversal, that, if had it been traded for the month, would have produced a loss of 17.4%. The response of an Armstrong affiliate to this dilemma is to blame the user as follows:

Martin Armstrong Affiliate Response

"I saw your incredibly uninformed comment on wheat futures if you had the trader service you would know that MAY was a turning point and there was a MAJOR monthly bearish reversal just below which was not elected the only charlatan here is you."

In clear text, this means that in hindsight, the correct conclusion would have been to ignore the ELECTED Monthly Bearish Reversal, and instead to pay attention to the NON-elected next reversal, plus consider the turning point, the timing information. These are not signals that the system puts out. The user has to carry out this research.

The answer to the question we asked in the beginning is fairly obvious from this example. The conclusion for the correct trading decision can only be made in hindsight by cherry-picking some signals that best fit the situation in the past. That is because there are no rules for how to pick the best mix of these signals for a trade. These rules are made up by Martin Armstrong and his staff in hindsight on the fly to match any situation as required.

Therefore, the Socrates system cannot be used to get accurate and verifiable trading decisions in real time.

See also:

The Reversal System - Engineering Background

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:59:48 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:02 PM by AnonymousCoder

...The world economy is collapsing and he thinks Martin Armstrong is on here.

Does anybody think that this clown has anything else to do? NOBODY would ever ask him for advice.

If in fact anybody being affiliated with an agency having the capacity to be relevant in a market situation like this would post here in such a situation, this person would be fired immediately.

In other words, you are doing exactly what you say you shouldn't be doing. Only idiots do that!

But no, I can engage you here wasting time and providing proof of what I say - which is exactly what I want, and you are falling into the same trap again and again - Kiss

This scenario just reinforces what has been said by many people in this thread for months - that Martin Armstrong sits in a house of cards.

Again, I am not finished without providing proof:

Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?

The Institutional Services Confidence Trick

You are giving me all these opportunities and ideas how to defeat you, it is amazing - Kiss

You are being ridiculed. You are shooting yourself in the foot, literally. Does it not hurt?

You just don't know what logic is. But the readers know and nobody except some shill / troll defends you.

The astute reader will notice that over45 is currently having a fake dialog with his Aussie spammer trying to derail this thread - this is how desperate he is. At this time of the day - March 20, 2020, 11:15:19 PM - it is now 8:15:19 pm ET on a Friday night, if that is not desperate, I don't know what is.

Indyz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:22:06 AM

So MA employees now talk to each other on the forum? ALmost looks like a real convo too  Grin
dibley8899

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:26:29 AM

sorry dude i was just winding them up i don't have it.but i trust that there will be one coming. i just bought the dow had a look at what buffet and co think etc  i watch cnbc i leave all views open some ones always got something helpful to say even martin.yes hes wrong sometimes so he's vain so what.when you call yourself the forcaster i suppose you have a reputation to uphold and i will concede he should just say i was wrong on that one.but i just don't see how he can be so successful if his computer is garbage.how did he get rich then? and don't say by selling reports because then its chicken and the egg.i must say before i came here i had never seen a spammer not that im in my forums this is my second one in like twenty years. but there you go i was wrong you do exist i just can't see why.i mean do you have no life.burned by a wrong trade then boom years of hate.or is it that your a bitcoiner sad because you bought into the bitcoin story garbage.

1500 point loss and counting......more on Monday.

Well done. Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Marty, your not very good at this are you......thats why out of all 6 posters including yourself you have never once posted a trading performance.

To buy on Friday lunchtime ahead of the weekend given the current situaton tells me VERY CLEARLY YOU CANT TRADE and shouldn't be anywhere close to a platform lol, thats why you dont trade and cant post any performance.

Keep going with your nonesense though lol.
dibley8899

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:28:08 AM

So MA employees now talk to each other on the forum? ALmost looks like a real convo too  Grin

Marty has been talking to himself for many years now lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:40:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:55 PM by AnonymousCoder

Truth727 the spammer is here again. Has to work harder though.

I am saying it here for everyone to see:

Truth727 is payed by

Martin Armstrong

who wants to see my messages go away.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:43:54 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2020, 12:58:07 AM by AnonymousCoder

Please dibley8899 re-write your previous post - DO NOT quote spammer garbage because

That gets this thread penalized by google because it detects that this thread is low quality / not moderated.

Please let sleeping dogs lie -  do NOT quote this message either.

Just edit the post and remove the spammer garbage.

Thanks!
luckyplate

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:27:59 AM

Dow Jones ready for a major low in 1 to 2 weeks .
Gold will see a low in April .may correct to the 1300 level before any rebound . Martin signal a test of 19000 and below for Dow and if it holds ,then we have a good bounce here .this is what the private blog says .

lol anonymous coder you are the worst spammer ever.do you not realise by posting huge wall texts people may read it once but after that they just scroll past it.if you want to say something then just say it.the more annoying you find a comment the bigger your post is.i had you on ignore as well as the rest of them but now i will leave you all off ignore and just watch how totally crazy you all are.how can you argue with a man who has been right so often and is in the middle of being right again.if you lost money with him ouch but dude move on buy the usd short the euro and let him make you some money back.jesus its happening right in front of you a moron could work this out capital is going to america so buy us stocks.that what i've done hope to god i picked the right sector almost lost my shirt on gold again im over the yellow metal.and before you say hes changed his tune on gold well guess what numbers need to be hit etc. i admit i don't get how to work it but i can't work a lot of things and tend to give up on things easily and move on to something else.all i know is i fimd his general advice helpful and got me thinking straight.cheers
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:54:57 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:46 PM by AnonymousCoder

The Reversal System - Engineering Background

So when the market is trending, it's fine. But it IS when the market TURNS, that traders make a killing of their money, but you will NOT get the correct timing from Armstrong/Socrates.

That sums it up nicely. So what is the reason for this from the technical / engineering perspective?

What constitutes the Reversal System? Note: The following does NOT cover the fraudulent hindsight-based Revision Signals which are mislabeled Reversals, and as such they are not Reversals in the sense of the following.

1) Extreme detection is applied to find the time and value of the previous high / low in a time series.

2) To the result of the extreme detection, a simple segmentation algorithm is applied to split the time between the extremes into segments. At the borders of these segments, the reversal values are looked up.

That's it. It nicely even explains how double and triple reversals are generated.

Let's go into this with some more detail:

Imagine the reversals are generated by slicing the time going backwards from the generating extreme to the previous opposite extreme into time slots. This is the segmentation algorithm. There might be some kind of projection involved which is needed for reversal values that the market has not yet visited, but nothing fancy.

The reversal values are somewhere near where the price line crosses the four vertical boundary lines of these time slots. In some cases, depending on the shape of the price curve going backwards to the previous extreme, there are multiple reversals with same or near same values, which are then the double, triple reversals.

The reversals are near previous / projected resistance and support values naturally because that is where the price movement is flatter, and where the vertical time lines cross the price line more easily / more often. It does make sense. Doesn't it?

These reversals work, if the trend is clear, price wise going back into the direction of the previous extreme or some kind of projection. They are elected one after the other, just like following your nose.

If however, the market does NOT move in this simple fashion, but the market is in some kind of consolidation period, then the reversals are elected in a chaotic fashion.

Guess what: You buy the high and sell the low!

That is because the reversals are near resistance and support, and you are getting whip-lashed in the trend channel between them with no end in sight.

It is this situation where we need the ambiguous human interpretation of the forecast arrays to provide excuses for the failures. Here, recently MA produces user feedback about them trading AGAINST the failing reversals, praising them for doing so in his public blog. See Trading Against the Reversals.

Also, in such movements, failing weekly reversals are effectively degraded to daily reversals or any time period by providing another excuse as described here: Reversals & Timing. This really destroys any confidence in the reversals because it is a complete mess, just for the purpose of ambiguity and perfect deniability.

The Socrates system does not have any means to detect whether the market is in a mode where the reversal system works or not (trending or turning). Therefore, over time, using this system, a trading account will be depleted, basically because markets are moving sideways longer than they are declining / rising as nicely as the reversal system wants them to. Or, when the market is turning and there are no signals indicating the turn.

Now let's combine this knowledge with actual observations and an experimental implementation.

I am re-publishing here the work of decipher11.

Since MA is trolling this blog to try to bury any information demonstrating that Socrates is a fraud and the product of his megalomania !

This is how reversals are created - far from quantum physic as stated by Martin Armstrong - since just human intelligence can generate them quite easily

Every time the market exceeds the previous tick's high or low, a set of reversals is generated. If that new high or low is not exceeded for the next tick, that reversal stays.

There are 4 prices in a set of reversals.

These are determined from the timings 3, 5, 13, 26. (for stocks he seems to use 4, 8, 16, 23, however for the Dow he seems to be using 3, 5, 13, 26).

So if a new high is made, the low from the previous 3rd tick is a bearish reversal, the low from the previous 5th tick is another bearish reversal, the low from the previous 13th tick is another bearish reversal, and the low from the previous 26th tick is another bearish reversal.

The same is true if a new low is made, in this case the previous nth high is used.
If there is a holiday and the markets were closed, that still counts as a day.

You can generate reversals yourself at all levels of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MA constantly says that the plebe (useful idiot) doesn't connect the dot as his system does, meaning no market move alone, everything is correlated.

Which is a cleaver observation.

BUT using Socrates you will never find any correlation, all markets are "analyzed" separately from each other .... not dot connection, no correlation

Socrates is everything except Artificial Intelligence !

For those interested a pinescript to use in tradingview calculating reversals multi-complex system Grin

written in 10 min, can be improved with elected reversal not being displayed anymore

//@version=2
//decipher11

study("[RS]Reversal", overlay=true)

Mod = input(true, title="box checked : 3-5-13-23 Reversal (Commodities and Dow) - unchecked 4,8,16,26 Reversals (Ind Stocks)")

r1 = Mod - 3 : 4
r2 = Mod - 5 : 8
r3 = Mod - 13 : 16
r4 = Mod - 23 : 26

topl1 = valuewhen ( high >= highest(high,13), low[r1],0)
toph1 = valuewhen ( low <= lowest(low,13), high[r1], 0)
topl12 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r2], 0)
toph12 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r2], 0)
topl13 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r3], 0)
toph13 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r3], 0)
topl14 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r4], 0)
toph14 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r4], 0)

tl1 = plot(topl1, color =topl1 != topl1[100] - na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th1 = plot(toph1, color =toph1 != toph1[100] - na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl12 = plot(topl12, color =topl12 != topl12[1] - na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th12 = plot(toph12, color =toph12 != toph12[1] - na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl13 = plot(topl13, color =topl13 != topl13[1] - na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th13 = plot(toph13, color =toph13 != toph13[1] - na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl14 = plot(topl14, color =topl14 != topl14[1] - na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th14 = plot(toph14, color =toph14 != toph14[1] - na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

//

hey Marty, can you imagine, if I had an hour to lose I would have been able to rewrite SOCRAPS !

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: