Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414926 times)
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:17:15 AM

Let's say theoretically that you manage to do so; you should be aware that the this reality you traveled from wouldn't exist because you interfered with the past,
creating whole new timeline. That being said, future from that point on would once again be unknown, and the possibility that bitcoin never gets traction it has today would be an option also.
Not to mention xy other paradoxes that scientist predict would happen.
Far better thing you could do is invest today, and prevent future self from creating same thread in the future, wishing you could travel back to 2015.

cheers young troll traveler

Heh, you are making fun of him for dwelling on the past of certain, while you focusing on the unknown of the future.  I am not saying Bitcoin will not launch and take off, but it is still unknown until and if it does.  Why not live in the present and remember the past, and hope for the future
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:27:36 AM

Just read Rich Dad Poor Dad

this book work not

Why not? Getting rich is pretty easy - spend less, save more,  that's it.

leex1528

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:43:57 AM

this book work not

If that is as easy as it was, everyone would be rich.  The cold hard reality is people have bills, and a limited salary.  I am pretty decent with my money but still I would not consider myself rich, and I have followed your advice pretty damn good
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 02:19:09 AM

this book work not

If that is as easy as it was, everyone would be rich.  The cold hard reality is people have bills, and a limited salary.  I am pretty decent with my money but still I would not consider myself rich, and I have followed your advice pretty damn good

Spend less on liabilities
Spend more on assets
Start a business and incorporate
Spend your profits from assets on more assets!
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:21:05 AM

this book work not

Its easy to say, but hard to do. Even in investment or gambling, you should spend more to get more, unless you want to aim jackpot with small amount of money.
In reality, one of the best ways to get rich is changing our lifestyle imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:43:30 AM

Saving money will not make you rich. If you spend less and save your money, then in less than 20 years that money will be worth just a fraction of its original value. Inflation is a big issue with the fiat currency. If you are investing in some asset which is guarded against inflation (such as gold and Bitcoin), then it is OK. The key is to invest in the right commodity, at the right time.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:53:07 AM

Investing money is the way i think we can be wealthy at some moment in the future. I was also active in online earning near 2009 when bitcoin was just evolved but i was unknown about the bitcoin and even till today i am quite unknown about all of the technology behind it. If i have collected some bitcoin around 100000 bitcoin at that year then obviously i may have become millionaire today.

Keep on investing as we can't know what will happen to our assets after some years. I am keeping bitcoin now, hope it will reach 1000 again and make my money doubled.  

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:50:18 AM

Saving money will not make you rich. If you spend less and save your money, then in less than 20 years that money will be worth just a fraction of its original value. Inflation is a big issue with the fiat currency. If you are investing in some asset which is guarded against inflation (such as gold and Bitcoin), then it is OK. The key is to invest in the right commodity, at the right time.
Well it back to our own perceptions about what rich is. There are people who always make money from their investments but dont feel that they have been rich, and in otherwise there are people who dont get high salary monthly but feel they are rich since it is more than they need to buy their stuffs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:16:12 AM

Well it back to our own perceptions about what rich is. There are people who always make money from their investments but dont feel that they have been rich, and in otherwise there are people who dont get high salary monthly but feel they are rich since it is more than they need to buy their stuffs.
Be that as it may, I believe's regardless it superior to anything simply imagining. In the event that we can construct our profession in taking a shot at the right way so I get it can make me rich, since we will get paid in consistently. I concur the venture is the most ideal way, however it has the dangers as well. Not all of individuals that contributed their cash could be rich, I think it rely on upon a fortunes too.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:35:23 AM

Be that as it may, I believe's regardless it superior to anything simply imagining. In the event that we can construct our profession in taking a shot at the right way so I get it can make me rich, since we will get paid in consistently. I concur the venture is the most ideal way, however it has the dangers as well. Not all of individuals that contributed their cash could be rich, I think it rely on upon a fortunes too.
I agree with your opinion, but I think you dont get my point Smiley Even though if we are paid consistently from our profession, but there are people who saying thats not enough for being rich based on their perception about what the meaning of rich is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:57:21 AM

this book work not

You mean to say just by saving people can become rich? If one want to save more, first he/she has to find a ways to earn money how?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:05:54 AM

You mean to say just by saving people can become rich? If one want to save more, first he/she has to find a ways to earn money how?

The statement is illogical, as you have pointed out. One will be able to save significant amounts of money, only if he is (comparatively) rich. Else, all his income will be eaten up by the expenses such as rent, food, conveyance, taxes.etc.
thinkinger

Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:22:36 AM

be an expert on sth or work and invest ,marry a rich man/woman ,

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:58:41 AM

marry a rich man/woman ,

This advice, I like. Instantaneous get rich scheme.
However, not everybody is so lucky.  Wink

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:01:23 PM

marry a rich man/woman ,

This advice, I like. Instantaneous get rich scheme.
However, not everybody is so lucky.  Wink

Good thinking to become a rich fast also you should listen to your partner for lifetime.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

The statement is illogical, as you have pointed out. One will be able to save significant amounts of money, only if he is (comparatively) rich. Else, all his income will be eaten up by the expenses such as rent, food, conveyance, taxes.etc.

This. It makes me laugh when they say "just save and then invest". Well to get rich of savings that you invest, your savings must be really high to begin with, which means you spent years saving, and saving a decent amount monthly. Few people can do this unless they are well off already.
Getting rich from the bottom requires insane amounts of lucks, it's a fact. It's a combination of a lot of things, but you need that X factor we tend to call luck because ultimately it escapes our control.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:15:49 PM

Guys you surely realized by now that 99.99% of the advices on this thread are fake and useless.

The only way people will be come rich is

1) They create something extraordinary and ultra innovative that people will have big demand for
2) They have alot of capital and use it to create more money
3) They get lucky and win some jackpot

Sorry there is no other way, anybody who says it is is just a wishful thinker.

This proves my point. You guys have no idea how to get rich, thats why you give nonsense advices, and obviously you wont get rich that way.

With my way you can get rich, but its not easy, or you need to be lucky. Not everybody is meant to be rich.

Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:45:42 AM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

The one and only foolproof way to get rich is to spend your money wisely, buying only the things that you need and saving for the things that you really like. Do not spend more than what you earn.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:05:15 AM

Guys you surely realized by now that 99.99% of the advices on this thread are fake and useless.

The only way people will be come rich is

1) They create something extraordinary and ultra innovative that people will have big demand for
2) They have alot of capital and use it to create more money
3) They get lucky and win some jackpot

Sorry there is no other way, anybody who says it is is just a wishful thinker.

This proves my point. You guys have no idea how to get rich, thats why you give nonsense advices, and obviously you wont get rich that way.

With my way you can get rich, but its not easy, or you need to be lucky. Not everybody is meant to be rich.
Your ideas are true, but imo the absolute point is luck. If you are pretty lucky, everything you do could make you be rich. Without it, almost the other ways are useless. I have heard about many friends of mine who had big capital money and make some innovate things in their business, but those were failed in the end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JUH

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:20:30 AM

LOL These aren't work it at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: