Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

I was actually making an ALTcoin with my kid's name as the altcoins name, her first name as the unit, her picture on the wallet... Actually went fine untill i tried to compile a windows QT wallet. :-(
Hmm. I disagree abkit teaching bitcoin to a child. I think its better for them to enjoy their chilhood days instead of taking sideline like this. Yes i agree that earning here is easy but about teaching in children i dont think so.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

I was actually making an ALTcoin with my kid's name as the altcoins name, her first name as the unit, her picture on the wallet... Actually went fine untill i tried to compile a windows QT wallet. :-(
Hmm. I disagree abkit teaching bitcoin to a child. I think its better for them to enjoy their chilhood days instead of taking sideline like this. Yes i agree that earning here is easy but about teaching in children i dont think so.
i totally agree with you. Teaching kid about money as well as bitcoin will ruin their childhood and steal away their dream. just let them play and do what they want to do right now, do not destroy it because it will give them bad memories about the childhood where their family are seduced by money and bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

actually there are so many ways to teach children about bitcoin but the most effective way is to teach them how to save money in that way you can actually teach them how to bitcoin and later on how to used bitcoin.
There is no doubt that it is good to teach kids about saving money in their childhood but there are maximum chances that they won’t take it serious.

So if you really want your kids to take bitcoins serious and want them to work for bitcoins, try to show them some animated videos where kids are using bitcoins for buying and selling toys, candies etc.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:06:58 AM

I think it's better to let the child enjoy the heck out of their childhood first before ever playing with bitcoins. If they start out too early, maybe they'd develop some kind of nasty habit. I'd say, let the kids be kids, then when they start saving up their allowances for something they want, start giving them the lecture. Only then is the perfect time to teach them to invest on things and savings, and then eventually, Bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Dude, I guess it not nevertheless suitable to teach kids to use bitcoin, but to introduce is it is great, you know earning bitcoin is through laptop or web accessibility, which is if kids learn to receive and have it on their own, they will be stock in one particular corner to make it, make some money via personal computers that may possibly lead to to it poor eye sight. And one much more issue is when they understand it, they come out to some curiosity that may possibly sales opportunities to them to gamble because it is simple to accessibility gambling using bitcoin and do not question too a lot with regards to to age of the player.Kids tends to perform not to earn in early phase.
sasaki111

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Most kids aren't taught basic financial skills in school, and their knowledge of regular money, banking, credit, saving, charity, investing, etc. isn't very strong. So, Bitcoin or not, you will probably have to supplement their education. If they get the hang of things with regular money, you can introduce Bitcoin.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

Maximum children dont know anything about bitcoins.  Giving then knowledge about bitcoin is good thing.  One can categories all the crypto-currencies and can elaborate them about it.  So that it will improve their knowledge.  But i would say don't allow them to earn bitcoin right now because it ma
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

Games are the best way to teach kids about bitcoins. Through which they are more exposed to bitcoin.
I think it's pretty early to teach kids about bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin they must learn to use the money. Bitcoin is related to the world economy, I think finding it suitable at a larger age
I think they should restrict to their nature and physical games which is more beneficial for them. I think they have nothing to do anything with bitcoin, even if they learn about bitcoin.
Crypto is very risky for kinds especially without the guidance of the parents, they have to fully understand it first in order to determine
the benefits and the possible risk to them. Gambling is popular in crypto and I don't want kids to get addicted with it, if matured people is having
a hard time to control themselves, how about kids, I'm sure they are vulnerable.

More devs should develop kiddie games based of cartoons where the player will be rewarded with small amounts of bitcoins. Online game tounaments with bitcoin prizes would be exciting. Parents supervision is a must though as to prevent addiction.
I dont think thats a good idea because kids wont know where to spend their bitcoins on and that way they can buy like candy for 20 btc because they just dont know how these things go.
Xunloo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

Games are the best way to teach kids about bitcoins. Through which they are more exposed to bitcoin.
I think it's pretty early to teach kids about bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin they must learn to use the money. Bitcoin is related to the world economy, I think finding it suitable at a larger age
I think they should restrict to their nature and physical games which is more beneficial for them. I think they have nothing to do anything with bitcoin, even if they learn about bitcoin.
Crypto is very risky for kinds especially without the guidance of the parents, they have to fully understand it first in order to determine
the benefits and the possible risk to them. Gambling is popular in crypto and I don't want kids to get addicted with it, if matured people is having
a hard time to control themselves, how about kids, I'm sure they are vulnerable.

More devs should develop kiddie games based of cartoons where the player will be rewarded with small amounts of bitcoins. Online game tounaments with bitcoin prizes would be exciting. Parents supervision is a must though as to prevent addiction.
I dont think thats a good idea because kids wont know where to spend their bitcoins on and that way they can buy like candy for 20 btc because they just dont know how these things go.
I agree with you i also dont think it is a good idea to let kids go with bitcoins that are worth a lot i think it is better to teach teenagers about this instead of kids because they dont know anything yet.
Mooneater

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

I agree with you i also dont think it is a good idea to let kids go with bitcoins that are worth a lot i think it is better to teach teenagers about this instead of kids because they dont know anything yet.
You are right but you can teach them in other ways like if they want to eat candy or something like that or they can buy other games with the bitcoin they get out of the games they play that will put something in their mind.
Aniik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

we all are know that,bitcoin is much populer business for all. That's why, it is related to the world economy. For this reason,we all try to teach about this who are not involved on it.Specially kids,because they are our future.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
A kids mind is very fertile they easily pick up things done by their elders and surroundings and learn from it, but this is in reference to day to day activities. Learnings about btc depends on on a child's technological interest and his/her age. You can can't simply force a child to take interest in bitcoin, maybe at around 9-10 is the ideal age as they are capable of doing time management on their own and realize the value of money.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

we all are know that,bitcoin is much populer business for all. That's why, it is related to the world economy. For this reason,we all try to teach about this who are not involved on it.Specially kids,because they are our future.
No its not the point bitcoins is the future and it is possible to become the second to the main currency so its good that people especially kids to know as early and adopt it if they want because when they grew up they can use it more than they expected. In that time the price is too high.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:20:01 AM

No its not the point bitcoins is the future and it is possible to become the second to the main currency so its good that people especially kids to know as early and adopt it if they want because when they grew up they can use it more than they expected. In that time the price is too high.
Yeah, good point, but kit needs to study and go to the job he know how to handle the salvation for the future. Most of people charter is different he know how to handle the people. So my surgeon has not now said to. He what know the world, people how to handle for the issue and how to speak. If teach to kit it will not contraction in the studies. He will not go to the job and it cannot handle the people. I the world most of the people craters we can not jog.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:50:29 AM

And why teach them, the main thing they themselves have to see it and understand they need it. Some will have an interest in this, others do not. But especially to speak and teach, it seems to me wrong.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

We can just tell them its a new technology digital money but to teach them too at least we should teach what is money. May be you can have them knowledge earlier if you start teaching them at their understanding capability.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:20:38 AM

We can just tell them its a new technology digital money but to teach them too at least we should teach what is money. May be you can have them knowledge earlier if you start teaching them at their understanding capability.
It is not the best idea to teach for the kids at their young age, they should not become too aware of money since they are just kids and young, they need to learn more things and become more active at their school because learning things need to undergo in step by step and not just instant. If they learned enough things that will help to their personality then that is the time where they deserve to talk about money because if they don't have a right personality and they will exposed to money then they will be eaten by their greediness.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

Children won't have any interest on this, unless on their young age they are already exposed to cryptocurrencies.

At their young age, they might have different idea on what is bitcoin, they might think of it as a token or something that they use on computer games. With that, the easier way is to introduce games to them that rewards bitcoin.

Text

Activity: 2408
Merit: 591

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

I am not in favor of teaching kids about bitcoin because they won't understand it on their very young age. They don't have yet the ability to catch up things related to it. All they know is play, eat and sleep. They are more interested on going to school, watching the television and listening stories. So please don't force them.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

Bitcoin is not made for kids, it is made for investors and traders and also for us that need extra income to support our daily needs. It is not necessary to teach the kids about bitcoin,Kids need to be comfortable, entertained and learning. We should not explain to them about bitcoin,it just wasted our time and wasted their time. Until the kids are interested in Bitcoin, we will explain and talk to them about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: