Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:53:32 PM

Natan Lyon bowled really well and took wickets at regular intervals to put some pressure back to the Indian team,India still trail by 52 runs at the end of the day and one more wicket will expore the tail and i do think India could get a lead here but the morning session tomorrow will be crucial and if Australia could pick the wickets then it will be hard for India to bat in the fourth innings.

With all the big players getting out, India is really under pressure but I still have hope on Jadeja as he too can hit big sizes and stay on the crease to get the remaining runs. If he stays, India could just reach the target as getting extra runs seems tough with only bowlers now left to come. Rahane too failed to perform today. Tomorrow's innings would be crucial as Australia can too start playing and make India chase a bigger target in the next innings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

West Indies vs. Pakistan today...
Pakistani cricket team looks unstable, due to the recent cricketers who're spotted in spot-fixing. Lets see how today's match goes.
I am not bold enough to bet on a match where Pakistan is playing as you never know how they are going to perform,having said that i was not aware of any recent spot fixing scandal and if its true i do not understand why they keep on doing it when they know that they will be caught at one time or the other,i will go with West Indies as they have a much stronger T20 team.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

Natan Lyon bowled really well and took wickets at regular intervals to put some pressure back to the Indian team,India still trail by 52 runs at the end of the day and one more wicket will expore the tail and i do think India could get a lead here but the morning session tomorrow will be crucial and if Australia could pick the wickets then it will be hard for India to bat in the fourth innings.

With all the big players getting out, India is really under pressure but I still have hope on Jadeja as he too can hit big sizes and stay on the crease to get the remaining runs. If he stays, India could just reach the target as getting extra runs seems tough with only bowlers now left to come. Rahane too failed to perform today. Tomorrow's innings would be crucial as Australia can too start playing and make India chase a bigger target in the next innings.
This match is still open for both teams any one can win second inning could be decider because pitch is still good for batting if Australia done some reasonable score in second inning then they can win this match Indian looking under pressure without Kohli
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

This match is still open for both teams any one can win second inning could be decider because pitch is still good for batting if Australia done some
reasonable score in second inning then they can win this match Indian looking under pressure without Kohli
If the pitch is good enough for batting we would have seen a good score by now,hope India could get a lead and get the maximum runs possible because it will be really difficult for them to bat in the final innings because it might be difficult to face the spinners,they really batted really long in order to save the match because they lack a batsmen in this match.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:43:47 PM

Pakistan won the toss and elected to field and West Indies are struggling with 67 for the loss of 6 wickets,the only positive thing about West Indies is that Pollard and Carlos Brathwaite are still in the crease and they can make a difference in the last few overs,Shadab Khan bowled four overs and just gave seven runs and took three wickets.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

Pakistani cricket team looks unstable, due to the recent cricketers who're spotted in spot-fixing. Lets see how today's match goes.
I am not bold enough to bet on a match where Pakistan is playing as you never know how they are going to perform,having said that i was not aware of any recent spot fixing scandal and if its true i do not understand why they keep on doing it when they know that they will be caught at one time or the other,i will go with West Indies as they have a much stronger T20 team.

Well the fixing hasn't got confirmed yet, but there are evidences on which Sharjeel Khan and one other player got dropped. Google for more information.

This time, there is going to be a very strict action against players involved in fixing by PCB.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

Well the fixing hasn't got confirmed yet, but there are evidences on which Sharjeel Khan and one other player got dropped. Google for more information.

This time, there is going to be a very strict action against players involved in fixing by PCB.
Today Pakistan is awesome in bowling new spinner Shadab khan done great job on debut they restricted West Indies under 115 which is great achievement hope now they can win this match easily with very good batting line up
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

This match is still open for both teams any one can win second inning could be decider because pitch is still good for batting if Australia done some
reasonable score in second inning then they can win this match Indian looking under pressure without Kohli
If the pitch is good enough for batting we would have seen a good score by now,hope India could get a lead and get the maximum runs possible because it will be really difficult for them to bat in the final innings because it might be difficult to face the spinners,they really batted really long in order to save the match because they lack a batsmen in this match.

India should manage to get lead in first innings and if they cannot take lead and if Australia puts descent total in second innings then it will be hard for India to chase looking at the behavior of the pitch and the drawback India has that they don't have Kohli in this match so its hard to expect good performance from others.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

India should manage to get lead in first innings and if they cannot take lead and if Australia puts descent total in second innings then it will be hard for India to chase looking at the behavior of the pitch and the drawback India has that they don't have Kohli in this match so its hard to expect good performance from others.

Kohli's role was only of a captain in the earlier matches as he too wasn't able to perform and kept failing against the spinners of Australia. This time, the team is playing well and they managed to restrict Australia who is such a strong team to just 300 on this ground. They already got 248 and as far as I can predict, they can manage to reach 300 and even if they can't and Australia manages to make another 300 in the next innings tomorrow, India got enough time to chase down those runs. This time more than the batsmen, the teams are dependent on their bowlers.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:37:10 PM

Kohli's role was only of a captain in the earlier matches as he too wasn't able to perform and kept failing against the spinners of Australia. This time, the team is playing well and they managed to restrict Australia who is such a strong team to just 300 on this ground. They already got 248 and as far as I can predict, they can manage to reach 300 and even if they can't and Australia manages to make another 300 in the next innings tomorrow, India got enough time to chase down those runs. This time more than the batsmen, the teams are dependent on their bowlers.

India should at least try to get a lead of 100 runs in the first innings and that will make things easier for them in second innings even if Australia puts a good total as Smith is in great form so there is a possibility that they put quick score on board and build a pressure on India and this can be anybody's game at a moment.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

Pakistan Bowling was good with new debutant bowler shadab khan bowled well and guided pakistan for win and now pakistan lead the series 1-0

India are in crucial point now tommorrow they have to bat atleast till tea and take a lead of 100+ then only they can put pressure on Australia as from 4th day the pitch will start to crack and spinners will get help.

SA vs NZ test match is getting problem due to bad weather so mostly this match is moving towards draw. as today match was called off soon due to bad light.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

Pakistan Bowling was good with new debutant bowler shadab khan bowled well and guided pakistan for win and now pakistan lead the series 1-0

India are in crucial point now tommorrow they have to bat atleast till tea and take a lead of 100+ then only they can put pressure on Australia as from 4th day the pitch will start to crack and spinners will get help.

SA vs NZ test match is getting problem due to bad weather so mostly this match is moving towards draw. as today match was called off soon due to bad light.

Aus vs Ind match will surely give us result as it is a deciding match of the series so both the teams will give their best to win it and India need to take an advantage by putting some good lead tomorrow and if India gets all out near to the score of 300 without taking a lead then the results will be in favor of Aus as if they put some good score then it will become hard for India to chase down the total in 2nd innings.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

Aus vs Ind match will surely give us result as it is a deciding match of the series so both the teams will give their best to win it and India need to take an advantage by putting some good lead tomorrow and if India gets all out near to the score of 300 without taking a lead then the results will be in favor of Aus as if they put some good score then it will become hard for India to chase down the total in 2nd innings.

Ya it is true that their will be more spin in the pitch from 4th and 5th day so if india takes a good lead then they will be favorite to win this test match.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

Now that was an excellent bowling performance by Australia on day 2 restricting India to just 248 runs for the whole day and taking 6 wickets. Nathan Lyon bowled well taking 4 wickets and I even thought O'Keefe bowled very well to keep the pressure on the Indian batsman. If Australia can take a lead in this test match then I think they will win but if India can get a lead of say 50 to 100 runs then I think it will end in another draw as India are too slow at making the runs and the reason why they lost wickets yesterday was because they went into their shells and were just defending the whole day with no attacking plays at all. Today will be an interesting day for both teams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:49:41 AM

Ya it is true that their will be more spin in the pitch from 4th and 5th day so if india takes a good lead then they will be favorite to win this test match.

I don't think Jadeja would be able to play long innings as he have really struggled with a bat since a long time so he just needs to stuck there and give good support to Saha who is in better form and to go beyond 350 India needs a good partnership between these two.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

I don't think Jadeja would be able to play long innings as he have really struggled with a bat since a long time so he just needs to stuck there and give good support to Saha who is in better form and to go beyond 350 India needs a good partnership between these two.

Both teams have wasted their good start. India had a good start, but middle order batsman didn't build a partnership and now struggled to reach even 300 runs. Today first session is very important for both teams. If India manage to score another 100+ runs then they can do something to win this match but if Australia pick up wickets quickly then they will get back their confidence and may score good in second innings.
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:09:45 AM

Both teams have wasted their good start. India had a good start, but middle order batsman didn't build a partnership and now struggled to reach even 300 runs. Today first session is very important for both teams. If India manage to score another 100+ runs then they can do something to win this match but if Australia pick up wickets quickly then they will get back their confidence and may score good in second innings.

First session and that partnership between jadeja and saha will be the deciding factor of the match and if India cross 350 runs without loosing an wicket then it can give them good level of confidence and after that they can even afford to take risk of going for big shots.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

First session and that partnership between jadeja and saha will be the deciding factor of the match and if India cross 350 runs without loosing an wicket then it can give them good level of confidence and after that they can even afford to take risk of going for big shots.

Well India now have a lead in the match, it's currently a small lead but any lead will go a long way into winning a match. If India can get another 10 to 20 runs it will set them up nicely and Australia will have to bat well on this pitch to post at least 300+ runs for India to try and chase down. Any less then that and I think India will win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Well India now have a lead in the match, it's currently a small lead but any lead will go a long way into winning a match. If India can get another 10 to 20 runs it will set them up nicely and Australia will have to bat well on this pitch to post at least 300+ runs for India to try and chase down. Any less then that and I think India will win.

Well bowled from Indian bowlers got Australia all out for mere 106 lead, and now India are 19/0, starting U.Yadav took the main wickets and then followed him the spinners jadaja and ashwin took the benefit of the spin and got all out Australia. India are very near to the winning of 4th test and take lead in the test series.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

Well bowled from Indian bowlers got Australia all out for mere 106 lead, and now India are 19/0, starting U.Yadav took the main wickets and then followed him the spinners jadaja and ashwin took the benefit of the spin and got all out Australia. India are very near to the winning of 4th test and take lead in the test series.

This last Test match, If India wins this match, they will win this series by 2-1. I don't have any doubt that AUS will come back in this match, India will  win this match tomorrow. New captain Rahane handled Indian team superbly. Yes, all credits go to Indian bowlers they bowled well and restrict Aus for less runs in 2nd innings. I think tomorrow first session the match is going to end.
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: