Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

India will be facing Australia for the final test match and with Kohli doubtful in the team,it is going to be a hard battle for India,it is interesting to see what pitch they will be using in this match as they seem to struggle with the Aussie spinners,it all depends upon the toss as Indian pitches will be difficult to bat on in the final day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

India will be facing Australia for the final test match and with Kohli doubtful in the team,it is going to be a hard battle for India,it is interesting to see what pitch they will be using in this match as they seem to struggle with the Aussie spinners,it all depends upon the toss as Indian pitches will be difficult to bat on in the final day.

Both teams are eagerly looking for this match to win to show they are best. But winning toss is going to be important in this match because if it is going to support spin bowling, then 5th-day batting will be a tough job. Both teams got equal chances to win this match and I don't think we can guess accurately now itself.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:18:27 AM

Today 3rd test between South Africa and New Zealand has started already. South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. They already lost three quick wickets just for 63 runs in 23 overs. So far SA has won one match, and another match ended in a draw. Now MZ will try their best to equalise the series by winning this match. NZ has started good in this test match and let's see how they will continue until the end.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:49:45 AM

Today 3rd test between South Africa and New Zealand has started already. South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. They already lost three quick wickets just for 63 runs in 23 overs. So far SA has won one match, and another match ended in a draw. Now MZ will try their best to equalise the series by winning this match. NZ has started good in this test match and let's see how they will continue until the end.
Well if you look at the odds you will understand why NZ has less chance of winning this match . Odds for draw is 1.4 and odds for NZ is 6 , this is because of weather condition . Day 1 match has been delayed due to wet outfield but if you wanna take risk against SA and weather then you can bet on NZ to win this one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

Australia once again won the toss and elected to bat first and have already lost 1 wicket for 24 runs. Renshaw out for just 1 run so now we will see if Warner can finally make some runs in the series. This partnership between Warner and Smith will be vital to Australia making at least 450+ runs in the 1st innings. If they can make 100+ runs together then Australia should at least make 400+ runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:48:14 AM

Well if you look at the odds you will understand why NZ has less chance of winning this match . Odds for draw is 1.4 and odds for NZ is 6 , this is because of weather condition . Day 1 match has been delayed due to wet outfield but if you wanna take risk against SA and weather then you can bet on NZ to win this one.

New Zealand are doing pretty well. They have taken 4 wickets of South Africa and given away 123 runs. Hashim Amala made a smart 50 but is back in the pavilion now. The pitch is helpful to the bowlers and if rain doesn't intervene, we will have a result in this match.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

The wickets of Australia are falling so fast and I really like the new bowler of India, Kuldeep, and can't believe it's his first test match where he took 4 wickets (and that too of the biggies). Smith played quite well but after he went, his team is struggling but Wade managed to make the score reach 300 atleast. The score is quite low for both teams and I hope India manages to play well and not lose early wickets. I guess Nair is playing in Virat's place.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka being the home side and favorites are missing some key players due to suspension and injuries. Sri Lankan bowling attack looked very tame today and Bangladesh made full use of the inexperienced Sri Lankan side. Bangladesh batted first and scored 324 runs in a ground where 200 is the average score for ODI's and over 300 has never been chased there. I think this match has to be in the bag for Bangladesh. Sri Lankan chase up next. Lets see how they perform.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

The wickets of Australia are falling so fast and I really like the new bowler of India, Kuldeep, and can't believe it's his first test match where he took 4 wickets (and that too of the biggies). Smith played quite well but after he went, his team is struggling but Wade managed to make the score reach 300 atleast. The score is quite low for both teams and I hope India manages to play well and not lose early wickets. I guess Nair is playing in Virat's place.
Yes he bowled superbly and Great start from Kuldeep. He bowled like an experienced bowler, and yes he picked big wickets. India managed to restrict AUS just 300 runs. But don't know how they will bat tomorrow. The important match they missed his captain Kohli this is bad luck for India Team. But I hope Rahane can handle his team let's see how Indians will bat tomorrow.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Yes he bowled superbly and Great start from Kuldeep. He bowled like an experienced bowler, and yes he picked big wickets. India managed to restrict AUS just 300 runs. But don't know how they will bat tomorrow. The important match they missed his captain Kohli this is bad luck for India Team. But I hope Rahane can handle his team let's see how Indians will bat tomorrow.
India missing some key batsmen and it will be tough for them but they mist be used to the conditions in Dharmala and should at least score 350 odd runs in the first innings. Initially while Smith and Warner made good partnership and the Indian bowling wasnt working, I thought that the game would end up as draw as Australia were looking comfortable and would have batted through over 1 and a half days. Wickets started falling as soon as Warner got out and the game seems to have shifted into India's favor. Interesting to see how attacking do Australians field tomorrow.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

India missing some key batsmen and it will be tough for them but they mist be used to the conditions in Dharmala and should at least score 350 odd runs in the first innings. Initially while Smith and Warner made good partnership and the Indian bowling wasnt working, I thought that the game would end up as draw as Australia were looking comfortable and would have batted through over 1 and a half days. Wickets started falling as soon as Warner got out and the game seems to have shifted into India's favor. Interesting to see how attacking do Australians field tomorrow.
Austrailia after losing the first wicket Warner and Smith played well. I thought they would make bg score in first innings. But after losing Warner wicket, no one expects that they will get all out just for 300 runs. Anyway, it's not a bad score. But at least they manage to play 1 and half day play. Now I think this game will get 100% result this will not end as a Draw.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:22:48 PM

Bangladesh trashed Srilanka and it is a top performance from the visitors ,Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan played really well and scored 144 runs for the fourth wicket and it helped them reach a total of 324 runs and chasing that Srilanka could only reach 234 runs, Srilanka is playing with an inexperienced side and they have to play really well to win a match.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

Now without Virat, everything is on Rahane's shoulders only (although I doubt how he'll handle it) and this is the first time I'm seeing him as a captain. The team played well today and if the batsmen too contribute runs tomorrow and don't lose wickets soon, they have the potential to make 350-400+ like in the earlier match. The good thing this time is that the first innings of Australia is already over and now they have 4 more days for 3 innings.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

Australia were looking good to post a big 1st innings total with Smith at the crease but he hardly had any help from anyone else except for Warner and Wade both making half centuries. If just one of them went on to make a hundred then Australia would of reached 400+ runs like I thought they would but they didn't thanks to some great bowling by India, Yadav bowled well for his 4 wickets and was India's best bowler for the day. Now we will see if Australia can bowl well and restrict India to around the same total.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

Now without Virat, everything is on Rahane's shoulders only (although I doubt how he'll handle it) and this is the first time I'm seeing him as a captain. The team played well today and if the batsmen too contribute runs tomorrow and don't lose wickets soon, they have the potential to make 350-400+ like in the earlier match. The good thing this time is that the first innings of Australia is already over and now they have 4 more days for 3 innings.

To be honest I don't have that confidence in Rahane as he is not a mature player yet when it comes to a Test cricket but I think the opening partnership will be most crucial for India as Rahul and Vijay both are in good form so at least they take score board to 100 without giving a wicket then it will release some pressure for other batsman and if India looses early wicket then everything will depend on Pujara's innings.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:06:14 AM

Australia were looking good to post a big 1st innings total with Smith at the crease but he hardly had any help from anyone else except for Warner and Wade both making half centuries. If just one of them went on to make a hundred then Australia would of reached 400+ runs like I thought they would but they didn't thanks to some great bowling by India, Yadav bowled well for his 4 wickets and was India's best bowler for the day. Now we will see if Australia can bowl well and restrict India to around the same total.

India need to bat well at least in first two sessions of the match and if India gets good start from the openers then it can help India in building up a high score and take a lead in first innings as Indian bowlers have done their duty very well today by restricting Australia to 300 so now its responsibility of batsmen to perform according to their reputation and caliber.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

India need to bat well at least in first two sessions of the match and if India gets good start from the openers then it can help India in building up a high score and take a lead in first innings as Indian bowlers have done their duty very well today by restricting Australia to 300 so now its responsibility of batsmen to perform according to their reputation and caliber.

Australia didn't make use of that good start and lost most of the wickets towards end very cheaply. Indian spinners did a good job in this match and as you said now they need to build good partnerships to score more than 300 runs.

New Zealand are doing pretty well. They have taken 4 wickets of South Africa and given away 123 runs. Hashim Amala made a smart 50 but is back in the pavilion now. The pitch is helpful to the bowlers and if rain doesn't intervene, we will have a result in this match.

SA manage to score 258 runs for eight wickets, and if they add another 50+ runs, then it will be a decent score. But today match has delayed to due to rain, and if the rain continues then, NZ will be disappointed and also it is not good for the batting team.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:40:09 AM

Ausies have completed their first innings scoring 300 in a much better way to get adverse towards a winning. Today's play is a much important to both the teams. Developing partnership from the beginning helps India move with courage and if continued wicket fall takes place, the match might go single sided.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:07:18 AM

Ausies have completed their first innings scoring 300 in a much better way to get adverse towards a winning. Today's play is a much important to both the teams. Developing partnership from the beginning helps India move with courage and if continued wicket fall takes place, the match might go single sided.

No doubt 300 is a good score to have but I think it was great show by Indian bowlers especially from Yadav which made Australia to restrict at 300 or else the score of 400 was easily achievable at this surface and now India needs a good partnership and if that happens then India can take a good lead in first innings which can bring Australia under pressure.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:24:04 AM

No doubt 300 is a good score to have but I think it was great show by Indian bowlers especially from Yadav which made Australia to restrict at 300 or else the score of 400 was easily achievable at this surface and now India needs a good partnership and if that happens then India can take a good lead in first innings which can bring Australia under pressure.
I am not going to argue that 300 runs is not a good score but if you look at the start they got and the partnership with Warner and Smith ,i thought they will be going to score above 450 runs even in this match,but full credits to the debut player who took all the wickets,hope India scores and with one batsmen less they have to play really well to win this match.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: