Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Today India loose wicket for silly balls otherwise they can easily score 400+ run on the 3rd day, once they cross more than 550+ runs on the board than Australia will feel some pressure to score more runs on the board. So we have to wait and see on the 4th day of the 3rd test, it is going to be very crucial for both the teams.

Yeah, the wickets of Ashwin and Rahane were really silly ones and Rahane should have let go of that ball but instead chose to play it and get out. Even Jadeja doesn't seem to be in form to score runs and with Pujara being alone on the field, 451 seems out of reach but if they play well and Saha helps in scoring runs, we can expect them to reach the target as getting extra runs is not possible. We still have 2 days so there is enough time for both teams to manage to have 2 innings.

I don't understand what Rahane is doing in test team his performance is below average and is not a consistent performer in test cricket and i think India should think of replacing him with some better player.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

Today India loose wicket for silly balls otherwise they can easily score 400+ run on the 3rd day, once they cross more than 550+ runs on the board than Australia will feel some pressure to score more runs on the board. So we have to wait and see on the 4th day of the 3rd test, it is going to be very crucial for both the teams.

Yeah, the wickets of Ashwin and Rahane were really silly ones and Rahane should have let go of that ball but instead chose to play it and get out. Even Jadeja doesn't seem to be in form to score runs and with Pujara being alone on the field, 451 seems out of reach but if they play well and Saha helps in scoring runs, we can expect them to reach the target as getting extra runs is not possible. We still have 2 days so there is enough time for both teams to manage to have 2 innings.
Now as pitch playing I believe this match is going to end in draw because batting is very easy right now if Australian succeeded to take quick wickets then they can take some advantage But Pujara Saha and Jadeja all can do some good score for India
In Sri Lanka its going to be very easy for Bangla tigers they can win first away win as just 2 wickets and lead is also not good enough lets see what happen tomorrow
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

I don't understand what Rahane is doing in test team his performance is below average and is not a consistent performer in test cricket and i think India should think of replacing him with some better player.
yes he is looking out of form and i think he should take a little rest and when he get his form back then he can come and play again. but if he want to save his career then he should take some rest.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

yes he is looking out of form and i think he should take a little rest and when he get his form back then he can come and play again. but if he want to save his career then he should take some rest.
Taking rest is not good option for professional player he only need one good inning for come back and he can do any time Kohli is also not good in last 5 innings because its part of game one match you are hero and in other match you are zero they cannot perform in every match just chill and wait for good knock from him
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

Just like most are saying and like I said yesterday early on in day 3 that the test match between India and Australia will most likely end in a draw because it looks as though India are in no rush to score runs on a pitch that doesn't seem to be doing much except for the odd ball playing tricks. I feel India should already have a lead in this game but are still behind by 91 runs, Australia need quick wickets on day 4 and will try and go into the 2nd innings with a lead of around 50 runs if they can get these last 4 wickets. I mentioned that Pat Cummins needed to step up in place of Strac and he sure did that by taking 4 vital wickets. Today we will learn a lot more on whether any team can win or a draw.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

India will win the match  Cheesy and it will take advantage of home and I think tomorrow's performance will decide what will be the end result of the game and if India manages to take a lead then have more chances of winning the game.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

India will win the match  Cheesy and it will take advantage of home and I think tomorrow's performance will decide what will be the end result of the game and if India manages to take a lead then have more chances of winning the game.

Even though India take the lead in the first innings but quite challenging to win the match because they left with very less time to make Australia all out. Pitch doesn't look like so much has turned like in last two matches, it is still supporting batsman unless Indian bowlers do some magic to make Australia all out very cheaply and fast. I still think that match may end in draw.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

India will win the match  Cheesy and it will take advantage of home and I think tomorrow's performance will decide what will be the end result of the game and if India manages to take a lead then have more chances of winning the game.

Even though India take the lead in the first innings but quite challenging to win the match because they left with very less time to make Australia all out. Pitch doesn't look like so much has turned like in last two matches, it is still supporting batsman unless Indian bowlers do some magic to make Australia all out very cheaply and fast. I still think that match may end in draw.
They need atleast 2 more sessions to put up 100 lead ( Assuming Pujara plays till then ) and then Aussies will play the remaining sessions I guess or atleast 3 sessions putting up 150 -200 target which is quite impossible to score in a single session . I agree with Miner , it will end as draw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:13:01 AM

Hi all, wanted a quick opinion if you all are seeing the current test match between India and Australia as we can see India has taken lead, and time is only one and half day left. The pitch is already started detoriating, so does it makes sense to play a big amount on the draw? Or will either team script a victory. I am planning to play a big hand, and I am getting confused where to play on, as draw looks favorable but then the pitch makes me worried there might be a result. Any one playing a call.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

Hi all, wanted a quick opinion if you all are seeing the current test match between India and Australia as we can see India has taken lead, and time is only one and half day left. The pitch is already started detoriating, so does it makes sense to play a big amount on the draw? Or will either team script a victory. I am planning to play a big hand, and I am getting confused where to play on, as draw looks favorable but then the pitch makes me worried there might be a result. Any one playing a call.
It looks like a draw and what the team India will be looking to post a huge lead and put the Australians to bat on the final day with atleast 200 runs lead on the board and with the pitch deteriorating like this i think the spinners might have some advantage and it all depends upon what line and length they are able to bowl and this match looks like a draw and i have wagged my bet for a draw after seeing the first session.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

India is looking for a draw here,Cheteshwar Pujara crossed his double century and Wriddhiman Saha scored a century to put a lead of over 74 runs and a very big partnership of almost 200 runs which is outstanding when they need a good partnership,if they are planning to win here from this situation they have to increase the run rate if they plan on winning the match.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

Can't imagine that Pujara and Saha managed to put up a partnership of 199 runs. I really felt they would just manage to make 451 yesterday but Saha also played so well. I don't think draw is still possible but it looks like India will be all out soon after making 100-125 runs and then Australia will start playing if time permits. Declaring now would be of now use as Aus will make the runs easily and then keep playing.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

Can't imagine that Pujara and Saha managed to put up a partnership of 199 runs. I really felt they would just manage to make 451 yesterday but Saha also played so well. I don't think draw is still possible but it looks like India will be all out soon after making 100-125 runs and then Australia will start playing if time permits. Declaring now would be of now use as Aus will make the runs easily and then keep playing.

This game is nearing towards draw if India tries to make above 150 runs , and bowl well then their may be chances that if Australia collapses until then we can get result or else this match is going towards draw.

After loosing 2 wickets Ireland are batting well and if they continue the same way and middle orders also perform today then they can win today match.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

I am really impressed by the batting performance of Afghanistan as they were struggling for 97 for the loss of 6 wickets and still they managed to score 264 for the loss of 8 wickets where the batsmen batting at positions six seven and eight scored half centuries each and i do think it is a record of some sort and on return Ireland need 90 runs in 13 overs with 7 wickets remaining and Afghanistan could still win this match from this situation .
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

Sensational victory for Bangladesh. It is the first test victory for them against Sri Lanka and they have achieved in their 100th test match. It makes the victory all the more memorable. The target was not much (191) but Bangladesh have collapsed under similar circumstances in the past. This time, they made it look easy.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

Sensational victory for Bangladesh. It is the first test victory for them against Sri Lanka and they have achieved in their 100th test match. It makes the victory all the more memorable. The target was not much (191) but Bangladesh have collapsed under similar circumstances in the past. This time, they made it look easy.
It was a really good match for Bangladesh,they fought hard for the win and Shakib Al Hasan played a really fine innings in the first innings and took wickets to restrict the Srilankan flow of runs and with the win here they leveled the series and won the series which is amazing for Bangladesh cricket as this might be the first away series win in their cricket history.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

India will win the match  Cheesy and it will take advantage of home and I think tomorrow's performance will decide what will be the end result of the game and if India manages to take a lead then have more chances of winning the game.
India could win the match from this situation but Australia could bat for a longer time to save this test and they have the batsmen to do that as they just lost Warner and Lyon and they still have Smith ,Maxwell,Marsh and Renshaw is still in the crease and the lead India is having is just 129 runs ,so the possibility of a draw is more realistic than a win .

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 01:36:27 PM

India could win the match from this situation but Australia could bat for a longer time to save this test and they have the batsmen to do that as they just lost Warner and Lyon and they still have Smith ,Maxwell,Marsh and Renshaw is still in the crease and the lead India is having is just 129 runs ,so the possibility of a draw is more realistic than a win .

Draw looks like a possibility now but we can never say this in case of a test match as sometimes the last day decides the result and this has happened many times. It's because both the teams are under pressure to get a result and win the match and hence they take risks to put runs on board and declare and with the result teams lose their wickets too fast and then the other team takes advantage. Now Aus has already lost their openers for 23 runs and they seem to be in a hurry now.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

Draw looks like a possibility now but we can never say this in case of a test match as sometimes the last day decides the result and this has happened many times. It's because both the teams are under pressure to get a result and win the match and hence they take risks to put runs on board and declare and with the result teams lose their wickets too fast and then the other team takes advantage. Now Aus has already lost their openers for 23 runs and they seem to be in a hurry now.

Yes Draw possibilities are more in this game. India win 40% - Draw 60%. Anything can happen. But I guessing Aus is going to manage 5th-day play. I hope they will make this test draw. But Indian spinners do any magic and picks early wickets then again we see the twist in this game. As per now this game in unpredictable either India may win this test or the test will end with Draw.
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

It was a really good match for Bangladesh,they fought hard for the win and Shakib Al Hasan played a really fine innings in the first innings and took wickets to restrict the Srilankan flow of runs and with the win here they leveled the series and won the series which is amazing for Bangladesh cricket as this might be the first away series win in their cricket history.
Yeah this could be the first ever series win if they managed ti win the 3rd test. It is a great feeling, winning a Test in Sri Lanka,100th Test, nothing better than that.
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: