Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:04:09 PM

India have lost now two matches in a row and I think the main reason is poor performance and poor team selection. Ajinkya Rahane who is one of the best twenty twenty player is missing from the squad and he is much better than Raydu and also Rahane is one of the leading run scorer in Indian Premier League. Poor strategy and balance in bowling department, indian team is still searching for the perfect bowling combination which is one of the main reason for their defeat.

I also think that Indian team selection is not good Rahane must be into this squad for his recent performance in ipl edition but maybe some kind of politics involve into this kind of selection which is not balanced to play against world class team so that is the main reason to lose match again and again.
Now Indian cricked is on same way to Brazil in soccer sponsors want their own players in national team just because of this players like Rahane have no place in this squad on merit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:19:26 PM

India have lost now two matches in a row and I think the main reason is poor performance and poor team selection. Ajinkya Rahane who is one of the best twenty twenty player is missing from the squad and he is much better than Raydu and also Rahane is one of the leading run scorer in Indian Premier League. Poor strategy and balance in bowling department, indian team is still searching for the perfect bowling combination which is one of the main reason for their defeat.

I also think that Indian team selection is not good Rahane must be into this squad for his recent performance in ipl edition but maybe some kind of politics involve into this kind of selection which is not balanced to play against world class team so that is the main reason to lose match again and again.
Now Indian cricked is on same way to Brazil in soccer sponsors want their own players in national team just because of this players like Rahane have no place in this squad on merit

Yes, Ajinkya Rahane deserves to be in the playing eleven as he is consistent with his performance and shown his form in all version of the game whether it is twenty twenty, ODI or test cricket. There were no reason to drop him, this is totally injustice by selection committee and the captain Dhoni, I think they will realize their mistake and they will include Rahane in the next match at Kolkata against South Africa.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:30:16 PM

I think all these Indian players was over confident before the series starts but SA played really very well Cricket in this series.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:11:32 AM

I think all these Indian players was over confident before the series starts but SA played really very well Cricket in this series.

That's true all these indian players got a head weight because of ipl huge money. What eve happened is good lesson for indian team to now they need to stick the game basics. South Africa sealed the series and it was one of their most commanding performances in this format. They dismissed India for their second lowest T20 total. It was a big shame to home team.
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:30:22 AM

It is so clear that Dhoni is one of the best fixture in the world, how cleverly he picked a team who are worth of nothing, their are so many good players in india who are performing good but they dont get chances of showing their ability in National team, only in IPL or some county matchs picking them and they show their ability their.

betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:44:50 AM

It is so clear that Dhoni is one of the best fixture in the world, how cleverly he picked a team who are worth of nothing, their are so many good players in india who are performing good but they dont get chances of showing their ability in National team, only in IPL or some county matchs picking them and they show their ability their.

It may not be fair to just blame only captain because he has own many matches and cups for india in the past.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:30:29 AM

It may not be fair to just blame only captain because he has own many matches and cups for india in the past.

That is also correct. Dhoni is the one won many cups for india and many test series including in india and abroad but currently he also not performing and whole team is not performing like past so it is better if he him self retire from all cricket games then he can have a good name even after the retirement. If management through him out means then it will not be a good exit for him.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

That is also correct. Dhoni is the one won many cups for india and many test series including in india and abroad but currently he also not performing and whole team is not performing like past so it is better if he him self retire from all cricket games then he can have a good name even after the retirement. If management through him out means then it will not be a good exit for him.

Yes, Dhoni is not the reason for series lost to South Africa. Toss play a big role in India flat pitches, if you win toss and bat second then your winning odds are much higher. But I do not understand how Ambati Rayudu is better than Anjinake Rahena. They should start with Rohit and Rehana for third T20 match.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:28:18 AM

I am disagree with you, so you are saying that Dhoni has fixed the match, could you please explain that on what basis you are saying this. Why are you forgetting that under his captaincy India won  their first twenty twenty world cup, second ODI world cup and also lifted champions trophy. Maybe there are some  wrong selection of players but we can not blame if we are loosing, players are also human and you can not expect them to perform in each and every game.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:50:49 AM

Yes, Dhoni is not the reason for series lost to South Africa. Toss play a big role in India flat pitches, if you win toss and bat second then your winning odds are much higher. But I do not understand how Ambati Rayudu is better than Anjinake Rahena. They should start with Rohit and Rehana for third T20 match.

Yes, Dhoni is not the only reason to defeat against South Africa, there are so many things which caused for the two matches loss. We should also give the credit to the South African team, they have performed really well and displayed perfection in their bowling, batting and fielding department. If people are saying that the match was fixed so does this mean that all the players were just acting ? Its not like that, its a game and who plays better on the ground will be the winner.
twister

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 01:37:11 PM

I won good on SA yesterday Cheesy So happy!!

Indians played like Kenyans yesterday lol. The whole team done for 92, that's got to be their worst performance ever, had they made just 20-30 more runs it would have gotten difficult for SA because the pitch was really difficult to bat on. The whole team was flop yesterday and they lost the series but they'd still try to win the 3rd match to earn some reputation, so I am gonna play safe on the 3rd match and maybe just bet on players. Although, I have a feeling it's going to be a clean sweep, SA has nothing to lose and they're gonna play without any pressure and they might still turn out to be the winners.

Here are my predictions for the 3rd match:

Toss: India
Win: SA
Top SA Batsman: Amla
Top Ind Batsman: Kohli

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:13:13 PM

Yes, Dhoni is not the only reason to defeat against South Africa, there are so many things which caused for the two matches loss. We should also give the credit to the South African team, they have performed really well and displayed perfection in their bowling, batting and fielding department. If people are saying that the match was fixed so does this mean that all the players were just acting ? Its not like that, its a game and who plays better on the ground will be the winner.

It actually works like this when India will series or big match then all credit goes to captain of the team (Dhoni) for leading the team for a big win. Similarly now they lost last two matches as leader he should take a responsibility and shouldn't find any excuses for loosing match. First match I agree India has played very good batting and that shouldn't be concern but if you take the last match Indian players performance was very bad.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:27:10 PM

Indian team is really good and can come back anytime.I think the last match of the series is for Indian team.They just need to concentrate and play their natural game and with such a strong batting line up they should not face trouble both in building or chasing target in next match.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

India Vs South Africa : India has lost the first two T20 matches out of 3 matches series so they have already lost the series. Now it seems that India will make many changes in their playing eleven and will try some new combination in order to win the last match and minimize the series loss margin by 2-1. On other hand South Africa will try to win the last match and they will be looking for white wash.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 04:21:00 PM

India played 2nd t20 just like what they did in srilanka when they want just 100+ runs in 2nd inning to win and collapsed below 100 and lost that test match. Now India is playing just like what some time before Bangladesh was playing now they have improved and winning with big teams.

India will win this 3rd t20, and they will win the Odi series to compensate the t20 series loss.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:21:54 PM

Indian team is really good and can come back anytime.I think the last match of the series is for Indian team.They just need to concentrate and play their natural game and with such a strong batting line up they should not face trouble both in building or chasing target in next match.

Yes, Indian cricket team is know for bounce back at prime times. Even they already lost the series they will bounce back to win the last T20 for their pride. It would be shocking for Indian supporters if they get washed out in the series. They have IPL, and every single team men playing more T20 than any other cricketer in the world. So, a must win for Dhoni and men.
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:28:26 PM

Yes, Indian cricket team is know for bounce back at prime times. Even they already lost the series they will bounce back to win the last T20 for their pride. It would be shocking for Indian supporters if they get washed out in the series. They have IPL, and every single team men playing more T20 than any other cricketer in the world. So, a must win for Dhoni and men.

I think Indian will comeback after this series finish when any low ranking team like Afghanistan will visit India than it will win for sure but this time from South Africa i am in great doubt. Tongue
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:39:10 PM

I think Indian will comeback after this series finish when any low ranking team like Afghanistan will visit India than it will win for sure but this time from South Africa i am in great doubt. Tongue

You forget about the home advantage any cricket team enjoys. Indian team can beat even Australia, but you are talking about Afghanistan who never toured India in history. India will win the last T20 for their pride. If not resolve IPL otherwise it meat only for money making not for true cricket.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:33:36 PM

I am still shocking how they played in first 2 twenty/twenty their main power is batting and in second match its completely failed to give any impression now they can win third match but just for pride
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:08:48 AM

I am still shocking how they played in first 2 twenty/twenty their main power is batting and in second match its completely failed to give any impression now they can win third match but just for pride

Some time in cricket it happens but last match in front of home ground indian team played very bad game. There was no co-ordination between players, it was highlighted from those silly run-outs and non of the top order batsmen was showed their maturity in batting. Any way now the last match is just for the sake of completing series because already SA won the series.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: