Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587766 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:52:36 PM

It was good to see Warner and Smith back playing for Australia again yesterday in their warm up match against New Zealand in Brisbane. Warner didn't open the batting but came in at number 3 and batted well for his 39 however Smith didn't do as well getting out for 22. It will be interesting to see how Australia work out the top order as maybe Khawaja can go down to number 3 where he used to bat and have Warner open with Finch.
Really good to see Warner and Smith back in the game but the concern will be the form of Smith after a long suspension from international cricket, Warner is striking the ball even in the IPL but i could not see the old touch of Smith, would like to see Warner to open along with Finch and Khawaja to come at one down followed by Smith and Marsh.

I guess Khawaja will not be selected for the playing XI in world cup.
Khawaja is one of the in form batsmen for Australia in the past few months and you think he wont be selected is just silly.

I actually thought Smith did okay in the IPL, remember he is also coming off an injury which might take some time to get 100% fit and healthy again. There is no doubt that Warner needs to open the batting along with Finch which means Khawaja will go down to number 3 or maybe Australia can try him at number 4 and have Smith at number 3 to sure up the middle order. I think we'll see a lot of changes through out the warm up matches with most teams but Australia is the one I'll be watching the most to see what they do with the top order.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

No one deserve permanent privilege. For example, look at Zimbabwe. They are still having the test status, despite performing below par for more than a decade now. IMO, there are far better teams out there, which deserve test status. On top of that because of their test status they receive 10 times more funding from the ICC, when compared to the other teams such as Nepal and Netherlands.
Politics destroyed cricket in Zimbabwe, there was a time when they had top class players like the Flower brothers (Andy and Grant), Eddo Brandes, Alistair Campbell, Neil Johnson, Heath Streak, Murray Goodwin and right now they do not deserve test status, Afghanistan has a much better team than Zimbabwe.

As expected, Bangladesh will easily win this one. Iqbal and Sarkar played really well though they missed out on centuries.
Remaining players will make sure they win this one easily. This is why West Indies is not the dark horse of this tournament.
Bangladesh surprised me with this match, i thought they will choke outside the sub continent but they batted really well and the openers gave a good start.
Is West Indies playing their top players in this tournament or those players are still playing IPL, with Chris Gayle and Andre Russell in the world cup they can be the dark horses and those two players could change any match situation in their favor.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:40:09 AM

As expected, this was a cake walk for England due to a bad bowling effort by Pakistan. Archer carried his great form from IPL into the match while Morgan seems to be in excellent touch. Nothing surprising at all.

Tom Curran also bowled really well. Perhaps the selectors may get unhappy about the performance by Archer, as they had overlooked him for the world cup squad. On top of that Willey's performance was not that great. But they can always justify their choice by saying that ODI is different from T20 and also they can argue that Pakistan is a relatively weak team.
Lol. Good point. Tom Curran bowled excellently indeed, but I am still surprised that they did not select Archer for the World Cup Squad. Absolute stupidity. Archer has been in excellent form recently. Will miss watching him bowl in the World Cup.

From what I heard, Archer was overlooked for quite a few reasons. He has completed the residency requirement for England, but when the team was announced he was yet to play an ODI for that country. Probably, the ECB was also quite worried that they will receive criticism for fielding mercenaries, who abandon their own countries and move to rich boards such as England just for monetary benefits (they already have Morgan who moved from Ireland). 
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:55:07 PM

Bangladesh surprised me with this match, i thought they will choke outside the sub continent but they batted really well and the openers gave a good start.
Is West Indies playing their top players in this tournament or those players are still playing IPL, with Chris Gayle and Andre Russell in the world cup they can be the dark horses and those two players could change any match situation in their favor.
Bangladesh is a better team than WI.
By the way, anyone is watching between Pakistan vs England?
I think England will have an easy win.

Any prediction?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:49:52 PM

Bangladesh is a better team than WI.

Any prediction?

Bangladesh is much weaker than a full-strength West Indies team. But they have advantage for the tri-series, as the best West Indian players are playing in IPL and are not available for the national side. Even then, things can get tough for Bangladesh.

Regarding Pakistan vs ENG, the latter are favored to win. But it would be interesting to watch the performance of the Pakistani pacers and see how well they are adjusting to the conditions.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:19:38 PM

~snip~

Bangladesh is much weaker than a full-strength West Indies team. But they have advantage for the tri-series, as the best West Indian players are playing in IPL and are not available for the national side. Even then, things can get tough for Bangladesh.

~snip~
T20 and ODI is totally two different format. WI is very tough competitor (I guess they are current champion) in T20 but in ODI they are below average team. On the other hand Bangladesh team has decent achievement and recent performance in ODI matches. This team improved a lot in the last few years.

I will predict Bangladesh to win the tri-series.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:39:30 PM

T20 and ODI is totally two different format. WI is very tough competitor (I guess they are current champion) in T20 but in ODI they are below average team. On the other hand Bangladesh team has decent achievement and recent performance in ODI matches. This team improved a lot in the last few years.

The two formats are entirely different but West Indies does have quality players that could change the course of a match if they are playing their top players, i am not sure about their inner politics on who will be in the playing eleven and Bangladesh also improved a lot and they are playing good cricket for the past few years and how well they cope with the English conditions will make the difference in the world cup and Bangladesh started well in the series and the West Indies bowlers were not up to the mark defending a modest total.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:20:17 AM

~snip~

~snip~

I agree. The truth is that the top quality West Indian batsmen don't have enough patience to stay on the pitch for a long period of time which is why they tend to perform better in T20 leagues when compared to ODI tournaments. Bangladesh is a much more balanced team in ODIs overall if you ask me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:37:08 PM

Any prediction?

Regarding Pakistan vs ENG, the latter are favored to win. But it would be interesting to watch the performance of the Pakistani pacers and see how well they are adjusting to the conditions.

Rain ruined the match, and it concluded in a draw; we'll now see the next match of the series tomorrow.

This series is definitely a perfect opportunity for Pakistan to warm-up in English conditions before the big world cup. Let's see if they're able to squeeze maximum gain from this series!
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:18:41 PM

Bangladesh vs Ireland match abandoned due to rain.Even the official toss couldn’t take place for heavy rain.Bangladesh will be disappointed since they made a perfect start on tri-nation series by beating Windies earlier and today they could have won against Ireland easily. But I think Ireland would be happy to receive one extra point.Winning the next match is very important for Ireland to qualify for the final, they will face Windies on 11th May.                    
Haunebu

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:17:29 AM

Bangladesh vs Ireland match abandoned due to rain.Even the official toss couldn’t take place for heavy rain.Bangladesh will be disappointed since they made a perfect start on tri-nation series by beating Windies earlier and today they could have won against Ireland easily. But I think Ireland would be happy to receive one extra point.Winning the next match is very important for Ireland to qualify for the final, they will face Windies on 11th May.                    
No matter what happens, I am expecting Bangladesh to easily win this series thanks to the way they are playing in recent times. This experience will help them a lot in the upcoming World Cup tournament where they face SA right at the start.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:27:59 AM

Scotland is batting first, in their second (and last) ODI against Afghanistan (at Edinburgh). The first ODI was abandoned due to rain, without a single ball being bowled. The interesting thing to note here is the presence of Hamid Hassan, who is playing his first ODI after a gap of almost 2 years. He last featured in a domestic match in 2017. Scotland are 14/0 after 6.0 overs, and Hassan has figures of 3-1-3-0. Not sure whether rain will interrupt the play this time as well, as both Scotland and Ireland are famous for this.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:01:33 AM

It’s sad that rain played spoilsport during this match, I felt Bangladesh could have used this match to develop more confidence going ahead in the World Cup. While Bangladesh were clinical against West Indies i feel they’ll have to perform even better once the World Cup starts, to have any chance of qualifying for the next round. Though Ireland were lucky to get a point from this match, I don’t expect them to beat West Indies and qualify for the finals.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:01:41 PM

Afghanistan is inching closer to a win against Scotland in Edinburgh. They need 326 for win, and currently they are comfortably placed at 230/2 after 40 overs. Two set batsmen are at crease (Rahmat Shah and Hashmatullah Shahidi), and they should easily score the necessary runs without much trouble. A big morale booster for Afghanistan ahead of the CWC.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

Afghanistan is inching closer to a win against Scotland in Edinburgh. They need 326 for win, and currently they are comfortably placed at 230/2 after 40 overs. Two set batsmen are at crease (Rahmat Shah and Hashmatullah Shahidi), and they should easily score the necessary runs without much trouble. A big morale booster for Afghanistan ahead of the CWC.
They just have lost Rahamat, I guess it will be a turning point for Scotland. Afghanistan may lose the match from this point since they still need 95 runs from 60 balls only.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Haunebu

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:35:26 PM

They just have lost Rahamat, I guess it will be a turning point for Scotland. Afghanistan may lose the match from this point since they still need 95 runs from 60 balls only.
Looks like Afghanistan barely edged past Scotland through the DLS system by 2 runs. I feel they would have easily reached the target of 325 thanks to excellent batting up the order which puts them in a strong position.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:22:44 AM

Looks like Afghanistan barely edged past Scotland through the DLS system by 2 runs. I feel they would have easily reached the target of 325 thanks to excellent batting up the order which puts them in a strong position.
Great knock from Rahamat, I think it will be very helpful for Afghanistan and boost up their confidence in the world cup. They played pretty well. If they had to play the match normally, there was some risk though.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:59:27 AM

Afghanistan played very cautiously, as they knew that it was going to rain soon. They were always checking the DLS par scores after every over and made sure that they are not losing too many wickets. On the other hand, the Scotland bowlers were bowling too defensively. They should have shown a bit more aggressiveness and if they were able to take one more wicket, then SCO would have won the match.

Anyway, special thanks for Cricket Scotland for making the live stream available in YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04gdOfc4Rcw

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Haunebu

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:31:50 AM

Afghanistan played very cautiously, as they knew that it was going to rain soon. They were always checking the DLS par scores after every over and made sure that they are not losing too many wickets. On the other hand, the Scotland bowlers were bowling too defensively. They should have shown a bit more aggressiveness and if they were able to take one more wicket, then SCO would have won the match.

Anyway, special thanks for Cricket Scotland for making the live stream available in YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04gdOfc4Rcw
Both played really good cricket at the end of the day, but Afghanistan was the better team overall as expected. Scotland is improving though and it could become strong enough to compete with bigger teams in the near future if they continues improving in this manner.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

Just finished watching the first innings of the IRE vs WI match. Indian TV channels are not covering the match, so watched it as live stream in YouTube. The Irishmen put up a brave display, scoring 327/5 after 50.0 overs. Balbirnie scored a quick century, but it was Kevin O'Brien who put up the most entertaining display. He scored 63 off 40 balls.
Pages: « 1 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: