Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

Smiley

What is this supposed to prove, that you are a snide person nitpicking (not even accurately) a joke?

I am learning Krita and your image was the inspiration.

If you didn't get the joke, no worry. I can barely get it myself...

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

Latina girl explains why she hates Trump and then........WAIT FOR IT

Cheesy

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 12:38:26 AM

I was wrong: Trump WILL be the next president

Quote from: Jake Novak
A few months ago, I wrote that Donald Trump would win the GOP presidential nomination – but that would be the end of the line for him. I was sure that Trump just couldn't shore up enough of the already too small Republican base to win in November, thus nearly guaranteeing not only a loss but a big loss to Hillary Clinton in the general election.

Well, I was wrong.

n the 80-odd days since I wrote that piece, I've been seeing more and more evidence of why my predictions for Trump's demise were wrong — and that his chances of winning in the general election look pretty decent.

The biggest reason is something very familiar to CNBC's audience: management. In this case, it's the kind of disruptive management that refuses to accept all the conventional wisdom and truly disrupts the status quo.

Trump, a supposed political neophyte, seems to understand the Republican base better than party leaders. Trump may have failed to win over all the conservative elites represented by people like Bill Kristol and the National Review editorial board. But what I and others forgot was that on Election Day, there's not enough of that conservative elite base to fill a phone booth. Securing their support is no way to win a general election.

And, as Mitt Romney found out the hard way in 2012, even being a more moderate mainstream conservative with experience winning and running a liberal state like Massachusetts isn't good enough to win the White House anymore. And it's also impossible to hold down the conservative support and expand the potential Republican voting base at the same time.

What Trump and his advisers clearly realized a long time ago was that it would have to really disrupt the hardened "red/blue" divide to win. America's demographics, news media, and educational establishments have all successfully destroyed the traditional Republican message for at least a generation....

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/01/i-was-wrong-trump-will-be-the-next-president-commentary.html

-----------

Might as well go back to throwing the red meat into the thread. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:51:38 AM

An interesting, but biased poll by Detoilet News:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/31/poll-clinton-sanders-lead-trump-michigan-match-ups/85223072/

Clinton leading Trump in Michigan by just 4 points.

Interestingly, Ron Johnson of the Libertarian party is polling 11.5% of the vote. Interestingly, they didn't considered Jill Stein of the Green Party. Perhaps they were afraid that she will eat in to the vote share of Hitlery.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:47:46 AM

An interesting, but biased poll by Detoilet News:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/31/poll-clinton-sanders-lead-trump-michigan-match-ups/85223072/

Clinton leading Trump in Michigan by just 4 points.

Interestingly, Ron Johnson of the Libertarian party is polling 11.5% of the vote. Interestingly, they didn't considered Jill Stein of the Green Party. Perhaps they were afraid that she will eat in to the vote share of Hitlery.

Gary Johnson?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:02:23 PM

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

Smiley

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:05:41 AM

Team effort Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:17:01 AM

Bernie is pushing for a (bloody) revolution. 20000 berniebots signed up for the DNC... I wonder where there going to go after the DNC convention.

Too bad berniebots are against the NRA...

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:18:43 AM

Bernie is pushing for a (bloody) revolution. 20000 berniebots signed up for the DNC... I wonder where there going to go after the DNC convention.

Smiley

Well, have a bit of a need for martial law, suspend the election that Trump would have won, leave Obama in power.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:27:00 AM

Smiley

Well, have a bit of a need for martial law, suspend the election that Trump would have won, leave Obama in power.

Civil war II. Gun lovers VS gun haters...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:46:15 PM

Initially I was confused about the rationale behind holding up a Mexican flag at a U.S. political rally, then I figured out what is going on:

These poor Mexicans came up North on vacation or something and got lost!  When they were asking for directions about how to get home someone gave them some mis-information as a joke and they ended up at a Trump rally.  Probably George Soros having a little fun.  Anyway, the flag is a desperate cry for help.  I myself am not a flag waver so I can see what a powerful feeling these people must have for the great nation of Mexico that they would carry the flag around and display it.  It is heatbreaking to see these poor lost souls missing their nation so.  Being the big-hearted American that I am, I'm in favor of giving them a lift to the other side of the wall so they can get back to the home that they love so much.

If these lost souls did find some things to like about the U.S. while they were on their visit, they could work toward re-creating them down South of the border.  I'm sure that Vincente Fox and his billionaire pals would love to work with them to make that happen.

---

More seriously, one cannot help but notice the benefit these acts of violence are having toward substanciating the fears of the reactionary Right and galvanizing people behind a movement which promises to 'build a wall.'  As is my nature, I always have to hold open a hypothesis that the violence is actually engineered by elements of the TRUMP side.   Standard cui bono?

I don't believe this hypothesis to be correct in part because I notice that Trump's strategy seems to be mainly his.  So far his strategy has been clever but completely ethical.  It consists mainly of skillful trolling and 'harm' in such an operation is directly attributable to a weakness of the victims themselves.  Also, it would be terribly risky and desperate and it is the Left who are both prone to such strategies and in a desperate enough place to need to employ them.

---

Another very interesting thing is that ABC and George Snuffilufagus have been out in front of a fast pack in underhanded media attacks on Trump.  Suddenly they changed their tune and if anything overplayed the recent violence in San Jose.  Very interesting.  Why day do dat?

I suggest the possibility that the mainstream media has shifted strategy to actually utilize the 'terrorism' that these thugs have been cultivating.  That is to say, they are now actively trying to discourage citizens from attending Trump rallys due to personal safety concerns.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:06:49 PM

Initially I was confused about the rationale behind holding up a Mexican flag at a U.S. political rally, then I figured out what is going on:

These poor Mexicans came up North on vacation or something and got lost!  When they were asking for directions about how to get home someone gave them some mis-information as a joke and they ended up at a Trump rally.  Probably George Soros having a little fun.  Anyway, the flag is a desperate cry for help.  I myself am not a flag waver so I can see what a powerful feeling these people must have for the great nation of Mexico that they would carry the flag around and display it.  It is heatbreaking to see these poor lost souls missing their nation so.  Being the big-hearted American that I am, I'm in favor of giving them a lift to the other side of the wall so they can get back to the home that they love so much.

If these lost souls did find some things to like about the U.S. while they were on their visit, they could work toward re-creating them down South of the border.  I'm sure that Vincente Fox and his billionaire pals would love to work with them to make that happen.

---

More seriously, one cannot help but notice the benefit these acts of violence are having toward substanciating the fears of the reactionary Right and galvanizing people behind a movement which promises to 'build a wall.'  As is my nature, I always have to hold open a hypothesis that the violence is actually engineered by elements of the TRUMP side.   Standard cui bono?

I don't believe this hypothesis to be correct in part because I notice that Trump's strategy seems to be mainly his.  So far his strategy has been clever but completely ethical.  It consists mainly of skillful trolling and 'harm' in such an operation is directly attributable to a weakness of the victims themselves.  Also, it would be terribly risky and desperate and it is the Left who are both prone to such strategies and in a desperate enough place to need to employ them.

---

Another very interesting thing is that ABC and George Snuffilufagus have been out in front of a fast pack in underhanded media attacks on Trump.  Suddenly they changed their tune and if anything overplayed the recent violence in San Jose.  Very interesting.  Why day do dat?

I suggest the possibility that the mainstream media has shifted strategy to actually utilize the 'terrorism' that these thugs have been cultivating.  That is to say, they are now actively trying to discourage citizens from attending Trump rallys due to personal safety concerns.

The safety concern of the American citizens will be managed by the 1 million bikers ready to help clean the trash out.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:09:45 PM

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:19:40 AM

---

---

The safety concern of the American citizens will be managed by the 1 million bikers ready to help clean the trash out.

"It's not he who votes that counts, but he who counts the votes."
Joseph Stalin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:27:31 AM

---

---

"It's not he who votes that counts, but he who counts the votes."
Joseph Stalin

Cool

Ἀπόδoτε oὖν τὰ Kαίσαρoς Kαίσαρι καὶ τὰ τoῦ Θεoῦ τῷ Θεῷ

Smiley

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:29:47 AM

Exactly.

Jeb Bush (Florida Gov., with FLA Supreme Court,) helped DUH-Bull-You (George W.) steal the election from Al Gore in 2000.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:47:32 AM

Exactly.

Jeb Bush (Florida Gov., with FLA Supreme Court,) helped DUH-Bull-You (George W.) steal the election from Al Gore in 2000.

I was quite peeved about this theft when it happened and afterward.  I still am though I now feel that as bad as President Cheney and his little puppet were, had it not happened we very well may not have a country at all today.

It is to my deep humiliation that I have to admit thinking that Gore 'would have been one of our better presidents.'  I was a fool for going so long not taking the time to explore the whole 'new world order' thing as a viable hypothesis.  Like so many others on the Left, I defered on the basis that it was 'some right-wing conspiricy theory' and thus probably a waste of time.  When I finally did I found the hypothesis to have vast explanitory and predictive power.  A related and refined branch of the general NWO hypothesis concerns 'Technocracy.'  When I dived into that subject I found it a really a tight fit.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:22:46 PM

Exactly.

I was quite peeved about this theft when it happened and afterward.  I still am though I now feel that as bad as President Cheney and his little puppet were, had it not happened we very well may not have a country at all today.

It is to my deep humiliation that I have to admit thinking that Gore 'would have been one of our better presidents.'  I was a fool for going so long not taking the time to explore the whole 'new world order' thing as a viable hypothesis.  Like so many others on the Left, I defered on the basis that it was 'some right-wing conspiricy theory' and thus probably a waste of time.  When I finally did I found the hypothesis to have vast explanitory and predictive power.  A related and refined branch of the general NWO hypothesis concerns 'Technocracy.'  When I dived into that subject I found it a really a tight fit.

Do you remember how hard it was to differentiate gore's to bush's policies during the debates? I do.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: