Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:40:01 PM

Don't worry. Rather, prepare.

The banking system is barely holding on. The "governmental system," which includes all the major candidates except Trump, is working its hardest to keep the banking system from crashing. So what? Here's what.

If the banking system doesn't crash, that is, if one of the candidates who belongs to the system becomes president, we will have reasonable peace in America for a time, yet. Many other countries will have turmoil and war. But we will have reasonable peace. And who gives a s**t about those other countries, right?

If the banking system crashes, there will be turmoil for everyone. Nobody knows exactly how bad it will be, but it will be worse for the "compartmentalized" people of America and all the modern countries. Why? Because we all need a smoothly working money system to trade for the things that we need in life. People in third-world countries still know how to make and grow the things they need to live, right at home.

If Trump gets in, he will crash the banking system a whole lot faster than it will crash by itself. Why? Because it is not an easy thing to regulate. The professionals that are regulating it right now are having a difficult time of it. Trump will disrupt the whole operation.

The Trump crash won't be as bad as a later one will be, but are you ready for it right now? Trump in office means less time to prepare, and things are getting to the point where a later crash won't be able to be much worse, anyway. Give us more time to prepare. Keep Trump out of office.

Cool

Hmm... Have you watched one of TRUMP videos when he's doing his thing live? Maybe the last one?

https://www.youtube.com/user/rightsideradio/videos

He is talking about the giant bubble. He would rather have the bubble to explode before he is president. He knows they will wait for him to be elected so to make him responsible for the crisis. This is what he is saying... He knows it is coming.

TRUMP is no friend of the banksters, that's why they want harpy, not him.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:46:25 PM

The banking system is barely holding on. The "governmental system," which includes all the major candidates except Trump, is working its hardest to keep the banking system from crashing. So what? Here's what.

If the banking system doesn't crash, that is, if one of the candidates who belongs to the system becomes president, we will have reasonable peace in America for a time, yet. Many other countries will have turmoil and war. But we will have reasonable peace. And who gives a s**t about those other countries, right?

If the banking system crashes, there will be turmoil for everyone. Nobody knows exactly how bad it will be, but it will be worse for the "compartmentalized" people of America and all the modern countries. Why? Because we all need a smoothly working money system to trade for the things that we need in life. People in third-world countries still know how to make and grow the things they need to live, right at home.

If Trump gets in, he will crash the banking system a whole lot faster than it will crash by itself. Why? Because it is not an easy thing to regulate. The professionals that are regulating it right now are having a difficult time of it. Trump will disrupt the whole operation.

The Trump crash won't be as bad as a later one will be, but are you ready for it right now? Trump in office means less time to prepare, and things are getting to the point where a later crash won't be able to be much worse, anyway. Give us more time to prepare. Keep Trump out of office.

Cool

Hmm... Have you watched one of TRUMP videos when he's doing his thing live? Maybe the last one?

He is talking about the giant bubble. He would rather have the bubble to explode before he is president. He knows they will wait for him to be elected so to make him responsible for the crisis. This is what he is saying... He knows it is coming.

Smiley

BUT I have seen the opposite of what I expected often enough to not believe this.  So many things are based on hope, aspiration, and belief, particularly things like the US Dollar.

Which dollar would you pick?

One backed by Harpy.

One backed by Trump.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:54:05 PM

The trouble is that there are several curves here.  One is 'us' waking up to the writing on the wall and 'preparing.'  The other is the economic situation deteriorating which works against those who have a mind to prepare even being able to.  At some point these curves will cross if they have not already.

For my part, I took an interest in 'preparing' quite a while before Bitcoin came on the scene.  When it did, it offered a fresh new avenue to broaden my preparation.

I will again re-iterate my prediction that the 'controlled demolition' will occur while Obama still has a tenable legal argument that he is in charge.  If Trump cannot be stopped or there is not a very clear expectation that he will be stopped that is.

I'll allow myself one more out in this regard:  if Trump is not 'for real' and is playing a masterful con-job on analysts like your's truly.

I would suggest that people start to consider right now what they personally will do if/when Trump is shut down by very unethical and non-democratic means.  Forward planning is always a good thing no matter what side of the fence one is on.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:56:57 PM

Cool

Smiley

BUT I have seen the opposite of what I expected often enough to not believe this.  So many things are based on hope, aspiration, and belief, particularly things like the US Dollar.

Which dollar would you pick?

One backed by Harpy.

One backed by Trump.

The dollar backed by harpy is not putting America first. The one backed by TRUMP is.

Globalists, a lot of them, versus one nationalist.

That is why, again, more than half a billion $ have been spent thus far to stop TRUMP. It does not matter how much they spend, it is nothing compared to what they'll lose if TRUMP becomes president.

They are all in. Republican And now democrats.

It’s Official—
The #NeverTrump Cruzers have now joined with Team Obama to bash Donald Trump over a hoax assault.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/obama-white-house-attacks-donald-trump-standing-aide-charges-hoax-assault/

This fight is YUUUGE.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:57:47 PM

Cool

Smiley

If the bubble somehow crashes before the next president takes office, we the people are in deep dodo.

We won't be on this forum after it happens. The Internet may be down. And we will be too busy foraging for food or fighting off those other people who don't want to forage for their own food. And Trump wants to be president of that?

Another reason to not vote for Trump. Anybody who wants to be president and try to clean up the mess after the crash, has to be out of his ever-loving mind.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:00:57 PM

The trouble is that there are several curves here.  One is 'us' waking up to the writing on the wall and 'preparing.'  The other is the economic situation deteriorating which works against those who have a mind to prepare even being able to.  At some point these curves will cross if they have not already.

For my part, I took an interest in 'preparing' quite a while before Bitcoin came on the scene.  When it did, it offered a fresh new avenue to broaden my preparation.

I will again re-iterate my prediction that the 'controlled demolition' will occur while Obama still has a tenable legal argument that he is in charge.  If Trump cannot be stopped or there is not a very clear expectation that he will be stopped that is.

I'll allow myself one more out in this regard:  if Trump is not 'for real' and is playing a masterful con-job on analysts like your's truly.

I would suggest that people start to consider right now what they personally will do if/when Trump is shut down by very unethical and non-democratic means.  Forward planning is always a good thing no matter what side of the fence one is on.

Far from an analyst, A simpleton copy-paster at best.

But yes people need a plan B because they are not going away quietly.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

If the bubble somehow crashes before the next president takes office, we the people are in deep dodo.

We won't be on this forum after it happens. The Internet may be down. And we will be too busy foraging for food or fighting off those other people who don't want to forage for their own food. And Trump wants to be president of that?

Another reason to not vote for Trump. Anybody who wants to be president and try to clean up the mess after the crash, has to be out of his ever-loving mind.

The contrary point of view is that anyone who wants to degrade themselves enough to play the political games which are rampant in today's politics is 'out of their mind.'  Being president during a time of existential crisis, OTOH, would be doing so at a time when it actually matters.  The person who would want to do so may still be nutso, but cut from a whole different sheet of cloth.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

Look! You kinda like Trump, right? You might even be a buddy of his if you could, right (considering he might share a little of the $$$$$$s with you)? So why would you let your friend buddy be president when he will be in the biggest mess of his life if when he becomes president?

Be a friend. Save him from his ignorance. Vote for somebody else.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:09:30 PM

Cool

Smiley

Cool

But why vote for the people who've engineered the mess in the first place, like harpy clinton, or a virtual GOPe puppet chosen at the last minute?

Their weak, fainted flame can only barely brights up the sky after a black rain.

They need total chaos and total darkness for the people to finally see their light.

Unlike TRUMP. Bright, day or night.

Smiley

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

You have your style, I have mine.

In as sober and fair an analysis I can muster, I'm proud of some of my analytical calls.  It Bitcoin-land and beyond.  I'm still here and cypherdoc, for instance, is gone.  Yes, his formal shilling netted him quite a lot of other people's BTC, but he is in danger of needing to cough them up and/or face unpleasent consequences from a variety of quarters.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:13:20 PM

Look! You kinda like Trump, right? You might even be a buddy of his if you could, right (considering he might share a little of the $$$$$$s with you)? So why would you let your friend buddy be president when he will be in the biggest mess of his life if when he becomes president?

Cool

He has never been a friend of TRUMP. He has an open mind and fights hard to keep it, but from his political position.

This is how I understand it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:16:47 PM

Cool

He has never been a friend of TRUMP. He has an open mind and fights hard to keep it, but from his political position.

Wouldn't you rather see Harpy or one of the other crooks go down with the coming crash? Save Trump. Don't vote for him.

Smiley

Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:17:08 PM

Forget about money right now , are you all agree with me that trump will lead the world into another third war
So in this scenario all money supply and facilities will be moved into the war

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:23:14 PM

Moi?  I've never met the man so of course I'm not a 'friend' of his.  I am increasingly a Trump supporter for a whole lot of reasons, but I'm not a blinded groupie.  It's not in my blood.

BTW, why would one support a candidate BUT for 'political position?'

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:27:48 PM

Cool

Wouldn't you rather see Harpy or one of the other crooks go down with the coming crash? Save Trump. Don't vote for him.

Smiley

Nature Abhors A Vacuum.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

Forget about money right now , are you all agree with me that trump will lead the world into another third war
So in this scenario all money supply and facilities will be moved into the war

I don't think that Trump has the power to do this... lead into a major world war. And, I don't think that Trump has the ability to keep us out of one if that's the way the Puppet Masters pull the strings. But I DO think that it might appear to many people that a president is leading the way.

So, if you don't like Trump, and if you think that there will be war that he will appear to have led us into, vote for Trump, just to watch his downfall at the hands of the many people who blame him afterward.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:31:22 PM

Nature Abhors A Vacuum.

What are you talking about? There is far more vacuum in space than all the material of the whole universe. Nature seems to love a vacuum.

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

Moi?  I've never met the man so of course I'm not a 'friend' of his.  I am increasingly a Trump supporter for a whole lot of reasons, but I'm not a blinded groupie.  It's not in my blood.

I am playing the cheerleader so you don't have to.

I had no idea when I first posted that hip hop video this thread would last that long.
I became a fan way, way, way, way after my many posts on TRUMP. I have never watched a single TV show with him on.

I hate reality shows, unless they are about fishing, cars, building, fixing homes or shooting guns

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

Nature Abhors A Vacuum.

What are you talking about? There is far more vacuum in space than all the material of the whole universe. Nature seems to love a vacuum.

Cool

Hmm... The quantum space EM Drive engine is maybe telling us that a total vacuum does not exist anywhere..

But let's stay focused on TRUMP a bit longer.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

I am playing the cheerleader so you don't have to.

I had no idea when I first posted that hip hop video this thread would last that long.
I became a fan way, way, way, way after my many posts on TRUMP. I have never watched a single TV show with him on.

I hate reality shows, unless they are about fishing, cars, building, fixing homes or shooting guns

Smiley

You are so good. I was getting worried there for a moment.    Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: