Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:41:58 AM

The price per coin is still very expensive though for a supply of 4 Billion. This reminds me of Craigscoin  Roll Eyes , or price wise Bitbay  Roll Eyes

4 Billion at 100 Satoshi really isn't a lot if you look at the tentative fee structure for the services and everything it can/will be used for. The intention is to make it cheap enough to be useable, and profitable enough to be viable to mine, and host nodes/sites/post as it grows.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:07:36 AM

Ok, I'm confused. You say 100% ICO then you say Scrypt mining as a merge mineable coin only?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:09:29 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 11:34:47 AM by ocminer

Might grab a few, if I'm feeling lucky. good luck !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:10:43 AM

The price per coin is still very expensive though for a supply of 4 Billion. This reminds me of Craigscoin  Roll Eyes , or price wise Bitbay  Roll Eyes

4 Billion at 100 Satoshi really isn't a lot if you look at the tentative fee structure for the services and everything it can/will be used for. The intention is to make it cheap enough to be useable, and profitable enough to be viable to mine, and host nodes/sites/post as it grows.

I support the idea for the project and I might throw some spare BTC into it, but seriously financially speaking buying from the ICO makes no sense from a risk/reward standpoint.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:11:49 AM

The reason why we are asking for as much as we are is because of the sheer amount of work going into creation and application. If I was just looking to make a few BTC then we'd be doing what everyone else is right now. make a clone, launch, dump, abandon, rinse & repeat. I know you don't know me from the next guy, but this is most definitely not just a rough outline of the project with tall tales creating false hope. Client will be fully functional at release date to show that everything we said is possible, and we will also be creating some real world examples after that to give some idea that what we say can be built is true.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.  There are some here who vouch for you and believe you to be an honest guy.  I'm not doubting them or you but even you say in the ANN that you are not a developer.  You are taking on a community manager role.  It is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that your good reputation is being used by the developers to pull off a scam.  People will literally stab each other in the back for that kind of money, so surely there are developers out there who wouldn't hesitate to destroy your reputation and burn a bridge for it.  There is also the possibility that all the developers have good intentions, but are simply not technically capable enough to pull off everything promised.  A fully functional client at release date does nothing to encourage investment in the ICO, as it will be closed by then.  If you guys have something to show or any original code, why not show it now instead of us doing the same old, same old "throw your BTC in the pot and cross your fingers" game?

In an ideal world, everyone here would be honest and large projects like this could be anonymously funded.  Developers, investors, and crypto enthusiasts would all be happy campers.  The facts remain that we live in the real world, where the altcoin scene has been ravaged by scam after scam after scam.  In the current climate, 4000 BTC of funding to anonymous developers?  Not a chance a hell it's happening.  Not trying to piss on the project, I'm just telling it like it is.  If a project requires more than a few hundred BTC of funding, developers have to be prepared to prove their real world identities and even then finding the funding can be tough.  Ironically, lowering the target amount of funding might net you guys more BTC in the end, as the size of this ICO is going to turn off many who otherwise would have been interested.

Ok, I'm confused. You say 100% ICO then you say Scrypt mining as a merge mineable coin only?

I believe the intention is that the mining reward will come from people using the services.  So the initial 4 billion will be constantly recycled from initial ICO holders, to buyers who use services, to miners, and then back to market.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:31:16 AM

I have a question: which supporting codebase have you selected to go to launch with: 0.8, 0.9 or 0.11?

Cheers

Graham
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:38:17 AM

The reason why we are asking for as much as we are is because of the sheer amount of work going into creation and application. If I was just looking to make a few BTC then we'd be doing what everyone else is right now. make a clone, launch, dump, abandon, rinse & repeat. I know you don't know me from the next guy, but this is most definitely not just a rough outline of the project with tall tales creating false hope. Client will be fully functional at release date to show that everything we said is possible, and we will also be creating some real world examples after that to give some idea that what we say can be built is true.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.  There are some here who vouch for you and believe you to be an honest guy.  I'm not doubting them or you but even you say in the ANN that you are not a developer.  You are taking on a community manager role.  It is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that your good reputation is being used by the developers to pull off a scam.  People will literally stab each other in the back for that kind of money, so surely there are developers out there who wouldn't hesitate to destroy your reputation and burn a bridge for it.  There is also the possibility that all the developers have good intentions, but are simply not technically capable enough to pull off everything promised.  A fully functional client at release date does nothing to encourage investment in the ICO, as it will be closed by then.  If you guys have something to show or any original code, why not show it now instead of us doing the same old, same old "throw your BTC in the pot and cross your fingers" game?

In an ideal world, everyone here would be honest and large projects like this could be anonymously funded.  Developers, investors, and crypto enthusiasts would all be happy campers.  The facts remain that we live in the real world, where the altcoin scene has been ravaged by scam after scam after scam.  In the current climate, 4000 BTC of funding to anonymous developers?  Not a chance a hell it's happening.  Not trying to piss on the project, I'm just telling it like it is.  If a project requires more than a few hundred BTC of funding, developers have to be prepared to prove their real world identities and even then finding the funding can be tough.  Ironically, lowering the target amount of funding might net you guys more BTC in the end, as the size of this ICO is going to turn off many who otherwise would have been interested.

You are absolutely right in the sense that crypto is 99% cutthroat for nothing more than a few pennies, and I can appreciate your concerns. I'm standing here risking my reputation and everything else I have in crypto for r3d and the team behind it. I'm not here as a "hired gun" so to speak just for the sake of the development's team to use and abuse. We are a very close group of hard-working individuals who all want the same thing out of this. To create a legitimate crypto project that can be used for years to come. I know there are countless projects that have made those claims before, and the only way for us to do it is to prove it. Thank you for speaking your voice and expressing your concerns. With a lot of hard work and full-time dedication, this will turn out to be a success.

jimlite, SockPuppetAccount is correct. The rewards to the miners are the fees paid to the services. The "Zero Sum" section outlines that in detail.
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:07:14 AM

CFC is now open at Bittrex! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-R3D
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:21:24 AM

4k btc?

hmmm

that's over $1 million

this is crypto man..dev has given up on their project for even 10 btc. What makes you think that people can trust you with that kind of money regardless of how big this project you think is.

Truth is it's nothing right now just bunch of writter words..you're asking 4k btc for words and graphics. You should create ICO for basic stuff and then move up slowly...as project moves up I"m sure people would love to help (if it's going well)..hell use crowdfunding site to collect btc once project is running smoothly. May be start ICO with something that's not too deceptive like 100 BTC.

I personally can't trust anyone with ICO. May be you're using your reputation as an excuse to collect that kind of money..I have no clue and I wouldn't take risk of even touching this project until ICO is over and once I've seen things getting delivered.

Bittrex volume is not even 1k btc (majority of that is fake)...so I"m not even sure how that 4k would be generated without group of pumper running this project and buying their own coins to fake.

I'll check once ICO is over and invest if things are going smoothly after ICO.

Good luck .

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:54:46 AM

will unsold coins be burnt ?
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:42:56 AM

That would be the only reasonable option. IMO R3D is waay overpriced(and risky because it might be a scam), but maybe I'm wrong, let the market decide. Just don't screw the investors by flooding it with unsold coins(marketcap will stay the same, only price per coin will go down).
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:43:50 AM

4k btc that is huge amount, i will buy a little just to see what happens.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:19:42 AM

That would be the only reasonable option. IMO R3D is waay overpriced(and risky because it might be a scam), but maybe I'm wrong, let the market decide. Just don't screw the investors by flooding it with unsold coins(marketcap will stay the same, only price per coin will go down).

It's really risk with an ico goal of 4000 btc, me personally i wouldn't think about it for a long time i would move to the bahamas with bitcoins after ico. Cheesy
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 09:46:14 AM

It looks like the terms of the ICO state 800 BTC minimum needs to be raised before this is considered a success.  Even that much is a lofty goal but I wish them luck.  I'll just be watching for now.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:58:46 AM

the number of coin too much
Shipped_ebay

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:14:54 AM

how the goal prices of R3D?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:16:18 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 02:56:51 AM by BigCat45

Not touching it.

Unanimous devs? Big plans? Standard client form the start? "Respectable" "project manager"? 4K BTC ICO? Being here long enough to know what's coming next...

Leading devs abandons project? Not enough interest in your tech? Of cause not your fault. Besides, how can we even know you did not buy (hack this account)? LOL

To buy into this I need to see at least, AT LEAST something new implemented, not a standard clone. One confirmation of the dev we all know might do it too, not like this.

Good luck though, I just surprised there are still people around here trying to pull this off.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:47:05 AM

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

I have a question: which supporting codebase have you selected to go to launch with: 0.8, 0.9 or 0.11?

Bump.

Cheers

Graham
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:31:29 PM

Million dollar anon dev project? Come on man!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: