Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:23:28 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 08:08:06 PM by Razerglass

im guessing the r3d team will at least do a better job cleaning up their code.... how long has syscoin had 'public source code'?

syscoin/src$ grep -r LITECOIN *
qt/locale/bitcoin_en.ts:        <source>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</source>
qt/locale/bitcoin_en.ts:        <translation>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</translation>
qt/locale/bitcoin_pt_PT.ts:        <source>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</source>
I can't have a response without looking at source code, that is where the facts lie. BTW what have you personally done to advance crypto-currency?

Sigh typical troll.. Atleast wait for source code to be released before you go prance around and make fun of others.

lol wat? time to take a bit of your own advice there buddy? pretty sure thats what everyone has been telling YOU to do...

is it a full moon out?

edit-
dammit yak you got me

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:08:56 PM

im guessing the r3d team will at least do a better job cleaning up their code.... how long has syscoin had 'public source code'?

qt/locale/bitcoin_en.ts:        <source>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</source>
qt/locale/bitcoin_en.ts:        <translation>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</translation>
qt/locale/bitcoin_pt_PT.ts:        <source>Warning: If you encrypt your wallet and lose your passphrase, you will &lt;b&gt;LOSE ALL OF YOUR LITECOINS&lt;/b&gt;!</source>
I can't have a response without looking at source code, that is where the facts lie. BTW what have you personally done to advance crypto-currency?

Sigh typical troll.. Atleast wait for source code to be released before you go prance around and make fun of others.

lol wat? time to take a bit of your own advice there buddy? pretty sure thats what everyone has been telling YOU to do...

is it a full moon out?

Last I checked I said it seemed interesting but wanted to look at the source before I judge any further. Must be a full moon wherever you are Smiley

PS.. talking about giving advice you tell me the definition of 'deflect' yet you 'deflect' my question to you. LOL!
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:08:06 PM

Last I checked I said it seemed interesting but wanted to look at the source before I judge any further.

yes, its good that you changed your tune from when you first started posting in this thread.

*hands you a cookie*

for future references, please leave your ad hominem attacks at the forum playground

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:47:17 PM

Do you have a budget for how long your ICO money will last? I have heard you have 4 or 5 developers and the ICO will bring 800btc * $230 = 184,000.

Between 4 or 5 devs, and stoner as community manager taking pay as well, how long would this amount of cash fund the project for? About a year? More/less?

What happens when the project runs dry of funds? Do you have a recapitalization plan or would the devs sort of be doing it as charity work after that? I just am having a hard time understanding where cash will come in after the initial offering, because as far as i understand it this isn't a business that will be generating income?

I have invested a few btc so far, and these are my main concerns. Maybe they have been addressed already, I am not sure.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

Do you have a budget for how long your ICO money will last? I have heard you have 4 or 5 developers and the ICO will bring 800btc * $230 = 184,000.

Between 4 or 5 devs, and stoner as community manager taking pay as well, how long would this amount of cash fund the project for? About a year? More/less?

What happens when the project runs dry of funds? Do you have a recapitalization plan or would the devs sort of be doing it as charity work after that? I just am having a hard time understanding where cash will come in after the initial offering, because as far as i understand it this isn't a business that will be generating income?

I have invested a few btc so far, and these are my main concerns. Maybe they have been addressed already, I am not sure.

presumably they will establish their own nodes.  Probably the first nodes available at launch im guessing.  Which would allow them to start earning more R3D and profiting that way.  

I know a few stoners personally that are much wealthier than you by far.  I can say that reasonably because I doubt you have over 10 million in the bank.   Only idiots cling to the idea that all stoners are Cheech and Chong.   But honestly, Cheech and Chong are wealthier than you I'm willing to bet.

It's easy to ask questions like that because there are no real answers.  Just speculation, Duh.  All it will do is make you worry more.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:29:17 AM

presumably they will establish their own nodes.  Probably the first nodes available at launch im guessing.  Which would allow them to start earning more R3D and profiting that way.  

I know a few stoners personally that are much wealthier than you by far.  I can say that reasonably because I doubt you have over 10 million in the bank.   Only idiots cling to the idea that all stoners are Cheech and Chong.   But honestly, Cheech and Chong are wealthier than you I'm willing to bet.

It's easy to ask questions like that because there are no real answers.  Just speculation, Duh.  All it will do is make you worry more.

Not sure what the hell you are talking about bud.

But what I am really looking for is some type of budget or expectations of how long the ico money will pay the dev team and what's the plan when the money runs out. This is really a question that only someone from the team can answer.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
yak

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:56:44 AM

just fyi.. his alias is stoner cuz its a play on his name from his youth... ;P
he either brought it up in the forum or on irc

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:09:41 AM

But what I am really looking for is some type of budget or expectations of how long the ico money will pay the dev team and what's the plan when the money runs out. This is really a question that only someone from the team can answer.

Lol, too funny that you don't understand what I'm talking about.  It's funny cause you think your $200 in bitcoin is an important sum to the project enough to warrant them to stop coding the demo and prepare for you a line by line estimate on expenses and future expenses. 

Truth is, all that info you want to hear can be faked also,  It's only purpose is to make you feel comfort in the decision on spending some money.  All the questions you're asking can only be speculated on EVEN BY THE DEVELOPERS, unless signed in a contract.

You sound more high than stoner19 for sure.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:16:03 AM

just fyi.. his alias is stoner cuz its a play on his name from his youth... ;P
he either brought it up in the forum or on irc
yes he did bring it up..he said it was because the kids used to throw bricks at him because he had a gozzy eye Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
pythias

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:02:37 AM

The principles are solid - any platform that truly stands for and can bring freedom of speech is worth magnitudes more than 800 BITCOIN.

http://getr3d.com/

The site is great, the video is awesome and the background images of silenced people really showcase a real issue in this world.

Best of luck - I bough 500000 - should buy some more!
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 04:27:51 AM

The principles are solid - any platform that truly stands for and can bring freedom of speech is worth magnitudes more than 800 BITCOIN.

http://getr3d.com/

The site is great, the video is awesome and the background images of silenced people really showcase a real issue in this world.

Best of luck - I bough 500000 - should buy some more!

Thanks a lot for the support!

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:08:02 AM

Lol, too funny that you don't understand what I'm talking about.  It's funny cause you think your $200 in bitcoin is an important sum to the project enough to warrant them to stop coding the demo and prepare for you a line by line estimate on expenses and future expenses. 

Truth is, all that info you want to hear can be faked also,  It's only purpose is to make you feel comfort in the decision on spending some money.  All the questions you're asking can only be speculated on EVEN BY THE DEVELOPERS, unless signed in a contract.

I never called stoner high or anything to do with drugs.. I talk to him all the time on irc I know he isn't that type, I think you are the one that brought it up?

Also I never said I was rich. I am just an average person with a few extra btc and a few questions about how long the ico money will be able to fund development. I just would like to know a bit more about the plans. Sorry if this offends anyone.

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:27:49 AM

I never called stoner high or anything to do with drugs.. I talk to him all the time on irc I know he isn't that type, I think you are the one that brought it up?

Also I never said I was rich. I am just an average person with a few extra btc and a few questions about how long the ico money will be able to fund development. I just would like to know a bit more about the plans. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I do apologize lol, I missed the absence of an "a" in your stoner sentence.  Thought you had something against potheads Smiley

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 06:29:41 AM

I'm personally not offended in the least and your questions are valid.

yak

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 07:10:24 AM

if they are valid are you going to answer them

question mark

CrazyEyes

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:22:19 AM

It surprises me that people invest in stuff that does already exist in matter of tech. FreeNET does exactly this. And now them selfs value it 4000 BTC. Its pretty ridicolus.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

It surprises me that people invest in stuff that does already exist in matter of tech. FreeNET does exactly this. And now them selfs value it 4000 BTC. Its pretty ridicolus.

FreeNET doesn't do this on a blockchain, and that is what we are doing.  But I would say that FreeNET does what R3D is doing and Storj.io as well, just on another protocol.
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 02:10:45 PM

if they are valid are you going to answer them

question mark

I only know what's been discussed amongst the team, but it's not my place to announce those details.  I'm sure Jared will be addressing this shortly though.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 02:13:51 PM

Folks have also tried to say that Qora does this, and after looking at Qora it's an undeniable difference.  When the next demo is shown, it will become much clearer.  Many projects are available out there and handle their methods and approaches differently.  Blocknet exists, and Supernet exists.  Coke and Pepsi exist.  It's all a matter of preference, or you can even choose both.  The way we're handling this I can assure you, is the best way thought out so far.

Best regards,

syntaks

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:43:25 PM

Folks have also tried to say that Qora does this, and after looking at Qora it's an undeniable difference.  When the next demo is shown, it will become much clearer.  Many projects are available out there and handle their methods and approaches differently.  Blocknet exists, and Supernet exists.  Coke and Pepsi exist.  It's all a matter of preference, or you can even choose both.  The way we're handling this I can assure you, is the best way thought out so far.

Best regards,

syntaks
Sure value added services are useful when you make them useful inthe real world.. I believe qora uses AT which is much more flexible without requiring hard forks on protocol changes. This is the way the industry is pushing. For 800btc id like to think it would need to atleast meet or exceed the flexibility of a project that had no ico or ipo... but thats really a matter of preference too i guess for the buyers to do their due diligence. In the end its the dev team that is being invested in over the technology because if you invedt in the right people youcan assure the right decisions will be made going fwd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: