Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:48:30 PM

TBH I don't understand all the bittrex hate.  Just because they host some coins that become scams, does not mean that they are bad actors.  People are free to make up their own minds on what they invest in. 

It's too bad that the past year has been an explosion of scams in the altcoin world but that is certainly not the fault of bittrex.

They continually update their website, albeit not very user friendly but they at least do it more often than the other major exchanges. 

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 07:28:52 PM

TBH I don't understand all the bittrex hate.  Just because they host some coins that become scams, does not mean that they are bad actors.  People are free to make up their own minds on what they invest in. 

It's too bad that the past year has been an explosion of scams in the altcoin world but that is certainly not the fault of bittrex.

They continually update their website, albeit not very user friendly but they at least do it more often than the other major exchanges. 

i think people just like to hate ;P

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:43:00 PM

so this project wont be continued? it still has a nice 50 BTC invested

jeeeesus christ. it amazes me just how many tards are in crypto. and how many who can't read for shit

hahahahahaahah

its nearly mind boggling isnt it

I  can tell you what its about. Bitcointalk have attracted another generation, those born after 1995. This generation are used to get things served at a plate. People must tell them what to do, else they wont do it.
yak

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 08:45:56 PM

so this project wont be continued? it still has a nice 50 BTC invested

jeeeesus christ. it amazes me just how many tards are in crypto. and how many who can't read for shit

hahahahahaahah

its nearly mind boggling isnt it

I  can tell you what its about. Bitcointalk have attracted another generation, those born after 1995. This generation are used to get things served at a plate. People must tell them what to do, else they wont do it.

quite possibly.. quite possibly...

btw if you put money into the cfc, check your btc balances on bittrex, it should be through (mine was credited back to my account within the last little while)

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
AforAmethyst

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:33:11 PM

My R3D has been changed back into Bitcoin too. Looks like richie@bittrex was true to his word. It's rainin' Bitcoins.  Hallelujah!
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 10:09:29 PM

My R3D has been changed back into Bitcoin too. Looks like richie@bittrex was true to his word. It's rainin' Bitcoins.  Hallelujah!

I got my BTC back as well.  Never thought diff, but thought I would rub it into the trolls faces.   Cool Grin
dandana

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:18:53 PM

r3d became r3kt ?
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:53:35 PM

I got my BTC back as well.  Never thought diff, but thought I would rub it into the trolls faces.   Cool Grin

I was crossing my fingers also

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 11:00:09 PM

I, as well, received my BTC back -- never doubted it for a second either. <3 trex.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:29:21 PM

All refunds have been processed.  We will be removing the market in the next 24 hours.  Sorry it didn't work out R3D folks... Big fan of your work.. We're always here to help so good luck on your future endeavors and I'll catch you all in IRC Wink

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:24:37 AM

All refunds have been processed.  We will be removing the market in the next 24 hours.  Sorry it didn't work out R3D folks... Big fan of your work.. We're always here to help so good luck on your future endeavors and I'll catch you all in IRC Wink

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

We appreciate everything you've done to help and support R3D, Richie.
BitcoinSanDiego

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:52:57 AM

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

So what's next step?
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:25:05 AM

All refunds have been processed.  We will be removing the market in the next 24 hours.  Sorry it didn't work out R3D folks... Big fan of your work.. We're always here to help so good luck on your future endeavors and I'll catch you all in IRC Wink

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

So what's next step?
Yes I want to know too. Will you use Bittrex for another Crowdfund?

Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:38:51 AM

+1000 Got it in one..

Quote from: yak
i think people just like to hate ;P

Yes, they do just love to hate plus its much easier to criticize, bitch and moan..

Quote from: BitcoinSanDiego

So what's next step?

Summed up in a few simple words..
shoozooo

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:48:30 AM

Hi guys,

Even If I'm waiting for the buy wall, I hope this coin will be successful next time.

Good luck to R3D
Shoozooo
yak

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:11:33 PM

Hi guys,

Even If I'm waiting for the buy wall, I hope this coin will be successful next time.

Good luck to R3D
Shoozooo

you are waiting for the buy wall? have you not looked at your bittrex account?
or read the posts on this thread? it was done yesterday you already have your btc back if you bought r3d

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:10:14 PM

Received the refund on Bittrex. However I see that we're planning to move further although we didn't raise the minimum.

But wouldn't it be easier to move forward with whatever BTC was raised, instead of returning all the investment and moving forward with zero funds?
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

I seriously like this project but i think that trying to reach 800btc in an ICO is a little bit greedy. Im still not sure you need that much money to start at least the project. After that, there is always a way to get financement. Anyway, good luck for the future !!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:58:57 PM

I seriously like this project but i think that trying to reach 800btc in an ICO is a little bit greedy. Im still not sure you need that much money to start at least the project. After that, there is always a way to get financement. Anyway, good luck for the future !!

The problem is more, that people in Crypto (we nearly all) are conditioned to false proportionalities. What I want to say with that: There are hundreds of projects, and besides all the Scams there are many little projects, sometimes just one Dev who codes in his free time. Some are good, some are even better, but the most are neither innovative nor have any chance. But the money of the Crypto-Communitie is spread in all those projects. It's like a big game, and Devs should work for free and be online every day. No money for their time, no money for marketing or hardware etc. If it's done this way... it's more like a hobby instead of being really professional.

And that's the reason why I'm very interested in projects with ICOs/CFCs. There were and are many Scams, I know. But it also can be a great opportunity, because if it's not a Scam it can/could (!) be a sign for real professionality and a greater plan. And 800 BTC is not that much for a professional team. They bind themselves for a long time to a project with the aim to develop it in fulltime. I'm completely sure that Crypto will change the financial system and it's time to become more professional... the teams, and the Investors/Community/Communities. And professionality also depends on money.

With other words: We're in a high-risk-market, but it's a market with a lot of potential. In my eyes it's the billions-of-dollars-market of the future. Nobody knows which projects will succeed (it will be more than 3 or 5 or 10 I believe), but real professionality is the base and therefore money is needed. With other words: I would consider it as dishonest to start a big project like this with promises like "we don't need money to do it". My first thought would be: Okay, it's more like a "hobby" of some Devs, or there is a plan that nobody should know... - to make some money through shady ways. I wouldn't invest in a project with such a big plan without seeing transparency and the honesty to say: Yes, it needs money.

Sk8tebird

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:22:16 PM

The problem is more, that people in Crypto (we nearly all) are conditioned to false proportionalities. What I want to say with that: There are hundreds of projects, and besides all the Scams there are many little projects, sometimes just one Dev who codes in his free time. Some are good, some are even better, but the most are neither innovative nor have any chance. But the money of the Crypto-Communitie is spread in all those projects. It's like a big game, and Devs should work for free and be online every day. No money for their time, no money for marketing or hardware etc. If it's done this way... it's more like a hobby instead of being really professional.

And that's the reason why I'm very interested in projects with ICOs/CFCs. There were and are many Scams, I know. But it also can be a great opportunity, because if it's not a Scam it can/could (!) be a sign for real professionality and a greater plan. And 800 BTC is not that much for a professional team. They bind themselves for a long time to a project with the aim to develop it in fulltime. I'm completely sure that Crypto will change the financial system and it's time to become more professional... the teams, and the Investors/Community/Communities. And professionality also depends on money.

With other words: We're in a high-risk-market, but it's a market with a lot of potential. In my eyes it's the billions-of-dollars-market of the future. Nobody knows which projects will succeed (it will be more than 3 or 5 or 10 I believe), but real professionality is the base and therefore money is needed. With other words: I would consider it as dishonest to start a big project like this with promises like "we don't need money to do it". My first thought would be: Okay, it's more like a "hobby" of some Devs, or there is a plan that nobody should know... - to make some money through shady ways. I wouldn't invest in a project with such a big plan without seeing transparency and the honesty to say: Yes, it needs money.

Agreed with you BUT, in real world, there is a lot of people that spend a lot of time building a project to eventually become a success. My father in law worked hard as fuck To build his own industry. After a couple of hard years, he is now rich as fuck. There is a lot of people that didnt sucess like this after worked as hard...What im trying to say here is if you have a real great ideas, you are ready to work on, dont worry, money will flow... Investors wont put lot of money without seeing something better than ideas/demos. Yeas, its possible that devs work for nothing couple of hours, but this is the capitalism's rules !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: