Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:37:22 AM

I was actuallu a delegate for bts so i wanted to

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:38:57 AM

i changed my mind syntaks, my vote would be for dpos, because it apparently gets you a bunch of paid shills

edit: OOPS I MEAN """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DELEGATES""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:49:25 AM

i changed my mind syntaks, my vote would be for dpos, because it apparently gets you a bunch of paid shills

edit: OOPS I MEAN """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DELEGATES""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Lol easy there tiger.. You might see another article against dpos that would make you have an identity crisis.

Go ahead read my code Smiley Id like to see what you have done other than a pretty ugly RSS feed decorated via html which you probably didn't even write... Knowledge age is here kiddo.. Shape up or slip out like lsl always said. I'll flip you a quarter for wiping my windshield at the light though don't worry
yak

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 04:07:07 AM

Lol easy there tiger.. You might see another article against dpos that would make you have an identity crisis.

Go ahead read my code Smiley Id like to see what you have done other than a pretty ugly RSS feed decorated via html which you probably didn't even write... Knowledge age is here kiddo.. Shape up or slip out like lsl always said. I'll flip you a quarter for wiping my windshield at the light though don't worry

you dont remember us making fun of your code earlier?

might want to go back and read 'kid'

yak

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 04:10:33 AM

you seem to be really stuck trying to prove yourself to me, why is that?

noone likes a tryhard

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:32:58 AM

you dont remember us making fun of your code earlier?

might want to go back and read 'kid'

Nope none of it was really relevant lol im not sure what code you were poking around in, care to elaborate?
Oh you mean devcoin? Yes i did the new devcoin port from btc0.3.6 to later version.. I did the first merge mined android wallet. I ported rsnels disk index optimization which allowed your merged mined coin here (or future one) for which you are borrowing code for to work withou major memory bloat issues. So before you go and make random quotes which you love to do you should really check yourself before making yourself look like a monkey Smiley

Actually the btc you paid for ehich you got returned was for a coin which used alot of my code, I guess you like to have your pie and eat it too? Are you this clueless with everything you do in life or just crypto?

Id like you to quote where you were making fun of my code so I can laugh at you some more.

And no im really not a tryhard.. Read my posts.. I really detest posters who try hard to seem knowledgeable yet dont know jack (you) by trying to make fun of every poster which you dont agree with (see all your posts here). Seems like its your personality which really is unfortunate.

yak

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:57:29 AM

Nope none of it was really relevant lol im not sure what code you were poking around in, care to elaborate?
Oh you mean devcoin? Yes i did the new devcoin port from btc0.3.6 to later version.. I did the first merge mined android wallet. I ported rsnels disk index optimization which allowed your merged mined coin here (or future one) for which you are borrowing code for to work withou major memory bloat issues. So before you go and make random quotes which you love to do you should really check yourself before making yourself look like a monkey Smiley

Actually the btc you paid for ehich you got returned was for a coin which used alot of my code, I guess you like to have your pie and eat it too? Are you this clueless with everything you do in life or just crypto?

Id like you to quote where you were making fun of my code so I can laugh at you some more.

And no im really not a tryhard.. Read my posts.. I really detest posters who try hard to seem knowledgeable yet dont know jack (you) by trying to make fun of every poster which you dont agree with (see all your posts here). Seems like its your personality which really is unfortunate.

your guilty conscience is really showing in your digging up and exposing of your self perceived flaws

i'm not sure what you are talking about me borrowing anything from you in regards to anything... some sort of paranoia setting in apparently.... i also dont know what 'ehich' means

if you would like i could fix a lot of your issues, obviously not for free, since you keep bringing up my apparent poverty (i own my own house and haven't had needed a 'real job' for over 20 years, pretty good for a 'kid' huh?) i'm positive this should be ok for you..

we can do it over skype.. mumble...etc.. via voice or video.. or whatever if that is ok?

we will be able to fix your lack of self esteem no problem! it might take awhile (obviously since its pretty ingrained.. (abuse?)) but i am very confident in my skills, basically the opposite of what you are Smiley

to finish this off, i don't know why you keep trying to inflate yourself in the eyes of your peers when if you believed your work actually spoke for itself you wouldn't have to (as you should have been taught but weren't, your actions speak louder than your words... at the moment your actions show you are a shill, and your words show you are a coward trying to over exaggerate your worth, while still trying to get in the last word)... if i were you i would be the bigger man and not respond, knowing that i am right, licking your wounded ego, just message me letting me know how you would like to go forward with a few (paid) counseling sessions..

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:49:51 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:09:35 AM by sidhujag

your guilty conscience is really showing in your digging up and exposing of your self perceived flaws

i'm not sure what you are talking about me borrowing anything from you in regards to anything... some sort of paranoia setting in apparently.... i also dont know what 'ehich' means

if you would like i could fix a lot of your issues, obviously not for free, since you keep bringing up my apparent poverty (i own my own house and haven't had needed a 'real job' for over 20 years, pretty good for a 'kid' huh?) i'm positive this should be ok for you..

we can do it over skype.. mumble...etc.. via voice or video.. or whatever if that is ok?

we will be able to fix your lack of self esteem no problem! it might take awhile (obviously since its pretty ingrained.. (abuse?)) but i am very confident in my skills, basically the opposite of what you are Smiley

to finish this off, i don't know why you keep trying to inflate yourself in the eyes of your peers when if you believed your work actually spoke for itself you wouldn't have to (as you should have been taught but weren't, your actions speak louder than your words... at the moment your actions show you are a shill, and your words show you are a coward trying to over exaggerate your worth, while still trying to get in the last word)... if i were you i would be the bigger man and not respond, knowing that i am right, licking your wounded ego, just message me letting me know how you would like to go forward with a few (paid) counseling sessions..

Great amusement kiddo!

The software that you were paying for was in part developed by me, since it was part-forked from syscoin which some of it was used code from devcoin which i did. So id say its borrowed or copied I guess.. Just as I copied or borrowed satoshis work or the dev before me to build on, any of this making sense up there? i know its a hallow place.

Yet you again ignore anything i say lets try it again shall we.. Im not inflating anything but id have to say any code id ever write would look nice compared to anything you can do especially since you cant code anyway, yet you have the odacity to try to even hint at making fun of someone "code" by bringing up previous projects (without even referencing code itself) just speaks volumes about who you are and what you stand for, for this reason it becomes apparant your a fake and anything you say is a lie because you cant put your money where your mouth is..

Pretending to be some kind of counsellor? Let me guess, a car salesman? Maybe a shoe salesman like al bundy? Whoever has to work with you has to be giving their head a shake. Someone who likes to chime in on things without having clue about what they are talking about. The only one that has to change themselves is you, not saying im perfect but anything has gotta be closer than you. Cya monkey Smiley
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

Great amusement kiddo!

Yet you again ignore anything i say lets try it again shall we.. Im not inflating anything but id have to say code id ever write would look nice compared to anything you can do because you dont even code, yet you have the odacity to try to even hint at making fun of someone "code" by bringing up previous projects just speaks volumes about who you are and what you stand for, for this reason it becomes apparant your a fake and anything you say is a lie because you cant put your money where your mouth is..

Let me guess, a car salesman? Maybe a shoe salesman like al bundy? Whoever has to work with you has to be giving their head a shake. Someone who likes to chime in on things without having clue about what they are talking about. Cya monkey Smiley

Oh sidhujag has abandoned the great syscoin market project?
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:56:05 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:19:02 AM by sidhujag

Haha not likely gilette. In fact we are going to do some decentralized dapps on ethereum.. But first the shade release where Ive fixed up some bugs and made the qt wallet all nice (i know syntaks will love that part).

the idea is that even if you dont have blockmarket you have a fully functional decentralized marketplace in your wallet software.

whitelists, concurrency issues, wholesaling and linking have all been solved. Id have to say its targetted to be the most featurefull and easy to use marketplace in crypto today. Once we release "shade" we will work on ethereum stuff.

The wallet is under testing but you can see it here (yak will surely approve of my commits)

https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/tree/devstaging-servicesync
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

It may seems stupid but I don't care : what's is DPoS ?

asking questions like that is never stupid Tongue

dpos stands for delegated proof of stake... its a modified proof of stake where the people who 'stake' are 'elected' or 'chosen' in some fashion

think of it like paid officials that are elected in... and then think about why it doesnt work in practice (as is proven now) also read my last post Tongue

Thank you, I understand better now. Yeah, that's sure that there is a really little chance that it work.
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:57:20 AM

R3D D34D ? Cheesy

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:46:39 AM

R3D D34D ? Cheesy

No way hose Cheesy
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:38:22 PM

Not in the least bit.  We're coding and working out new details.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:44:57 AM

R3D D34D ? Cheesy

seems so Tongue

yolo
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:12:16 AM

We're most certainly not. There just are not currently any details about our progress that we can make public right now but trust me, we're plenty busy.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:49:25 AM

We're most certainly not. There just are not currently any details about our progress that we can make public right now but trust me, we're plenty busy.

We know just keep up hard working Smiley
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:52:02 AM

Good to know you're still active Smiley
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:53:56 AM

Don't give up and don't listen to fuders mate
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:42:18 AM

Don't give up and don't listen to fuders mate

To late for me. Sold out, took a loss and now I'm moving on.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: