Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2016 and WHY  (Read 110178 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 10:32:23 PM

Lol @ above features. What about Zerotime (instant payment), UDP network, Chainblender, Zeroledger and many more special features to come?? All are features which are REALLY needed for world wide adoption. Not one single feature per alt coin. That coin would never survive when the big alt coin war will start. There were many coins in the past with a single great feature....they all became under 10k sat, because the rest is shit what they had to offer.

But hey, please do invest in whatever you want...but for me it is clear. People are investing here with emotions instead of looking at the real value of a coin. I give you a last advise...deal with it or not.

XVC
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:58:09 AM

I like the ones that are backed up by games like XMR and GP. Both are good coins with a very good market. High volume and actual uses for them.
I hope to see more and more games involve coins in their backing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:58:16 AM

$ANS antshares, they have a deal with the biggest marketplace in the world - Alibaba. you know the power of China...

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

yeah this will do well. Saved the best for last?  Grin
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:02:25 AM

Good to see more people waking up to NEM here.
It has the very real potential to taking over Ethereum.

See https://blog.nem.io/state-of-nem-october-2016/ for the latest updates Smiley

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:54:26 PM

Lol @ above features. What about Zerotime (instant payment), UDP network, Chainblender, Zeroledger and many more special features to come?? All are features which are REALLY needed for world wide adoption. Not one single feature per alt coin. That coin would never survive when the big alt coin war will start. There were many coins in the past with a single great feature....they all became under 10k sat, because the rest is shit what they had to offer.

But hey, please do invest in whatever you want...but for me it is clear. People are investing here with emotions instead of looking at the real value of a coin. I give you a last advise...deal with it or not.

XVC
Smoke n mirrors i sense. Sys already did it its not to come its one of a few doing real innovations instead of empty promises to sell noobs. Give me a break
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:35:03 PM

Smoke n mirrors i sense. Sys already did it its not to come its one of a few doing real innovations instead of empty promises to sell noobs. Give me a break

Sys is nothing and is doing nothing. There are many "decentralised" markets and they are ALL doing nothing. A decentralised market is an utopia, because nobody is going to use it. It sounds great, but where do you go when transaction went wrong? It is all a farce.

But stick to your sys....you will end up as a bagholder. Good luck.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:57:57 PM

Sys is nothing and is doing nothing. There are many "decentralised" markets and they are ALL doing nothing. A decentralised market is an utopia, because nobody is going to use it. It sounds great, but where do you go when transaction went wrong? It is all a farce.

But stick to your sys....you will end up as a bagholder. Good luck.
Transaction went wrong? Ever hear of multisig? Read my blog post. You are not making any sense.. yes when btc implements a way to create a tx that is reversible via multisig which isnt that hard to do then sys will also have it.. sys was implemented in a way that is fwd compatible with btc innovations. Again a decentralized market is needed but even more the identity system and certificates which allow for notarized documents and ownership through multisig identities. You can read the code and see real innovation is happening there and not empty promises like most coins.

Plz oh please tell me which other coins are doing decentralized marketplace onchain? Oh wait none! Back to your tv.

Ps did you know satoshi originally had stub code for a marketplace in.btc core? Bet you didnt... we are finishing the work he started. So you are arguing with a visionary like satoshi.. if he thought it was needed im sure its probably the next best thing after a trustless payment mechanism such as bitcoin
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:27:14 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 04:37:45 PM by BadAss.Sx

Mark my words....your market isn't going to do anything!! Look how big Openbazaar is lol. Look what XMR did...worthless crap. A decentralised market isn't doing anything. The only reason why i hold sys is to dump when the market comes out.

You can tell me whatever you want, but i will remember you my post in the future when your market isn't doing anything then making you rich and leaving others as bagholders. What an invention.

Sorry bro, i am too long in this game to understand that the feature you are trying to bring is not doing anything then pump the coin before release and getting dumped at release. And after that....there is total silence.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:19:18 PM

Mark my words....your market isn't going to do anything!! Look how big Openbazaar is lol. Look what XMR did...worthless crap. A decentralised market isn't doing anything. The only reason why i hold sys is to dump when the market comes out.

You can tell me whatever you want, but i will remember you my post in the future when your market isn't doing anything then making you rich and leaving others as bagholders. What an invention.

Sorry bro, i am too long in this game to understand that the feature you are trying to bring is not doing anything then pump the coin before release and getting dumped at release. And after that....there is total silence.

the github repo doesn't agree with you. You can read the code and tell it is cared for and not a pnd... a pnd would mean the code would be messy (no unit tests), possibly closed source development. This is not the case. XMR marketcap is pretty high last time I checked... OB is still working away although fruitless because they are P2P based..... sys offers more utility than that.

No problemo... dump away, smart money always wins over dumb money in the long run.

Can you show me the code for your coin that does any better? How about you try to prove your worth instead of babbling... I will read the code and tell for myself that is the ultimate truth.

BTW your sig with the mail-safe stuff... all is irrelevant now because you can use Syscoin encrypted messaging for safe communication...
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:54:46 PM

Just stick with Lisk!
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:36:28 AM

Stratis for me, the return is 5X presently and still have alot of upside to go.

completely agree! very under valued but i hope it stays that way for awhile.

another is...people will be pissed but i dont care is ripple. they hit a part of the economy that will only use a blockchain like ripple and its dirt cheap. a good long hold.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:32:26 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:49:09 PM by Mihawk

There's a guys calling Steem SCAM! Or was it initially used by the wrong people?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:05:58 AM

I took a look into Steem when it first came out and couldn't fully understand how it worked as a revenue generation mechanism, despite reading many articles, so decided to leave it alone.
spacedv

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:05:46 AM

WBB for a small amount of money. Risks are very high, but if this coin isn't a scam, it's comparable to ones with 10x higher market caps... (Current market cap is under $400k, and final market cap with all coins mined would be only $ half a million at current price, unless I'm mistaken.) Scam coins generally try to make people buy through heavy marketing and branding efforts, while here the current branding seems to have deliberately been made to not bring "serious money" into mind, and the marketing is non-existent. So if it is a scam, it's at least a very clever one. But if it's honestly and professionally developed, which I want to believe, then holy shit - $50 million market cap within a year should be realistic when you look at the crap that is currently valued at that range. That would be about 100X growth...

ETH - get it before the issues are fixed. Assuming it becomes more stable, it will eventually find its way onto the big Chinese exchanges. Upside potential could be as much as 5X from now till some time in 2017, while downside risk is relatively small.

Possibly SDC - the market cap is still fairly small. The privacy features might still be inferior to XMR (pretty fairly valued atm) and ZEC (way overvalued), but it doesn't need centralized 3rd parties to support some important use cases. Also it has PoS, which I believe will eventually make PoW obsolete.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:23:16 PM

For me still the best altcoin in 2016 is Litecoin(LTC), Ethereum(ETH), it is because these two altcoins they both established big community in bitcoin world/cryptoworld and many of the investors also believe in these two that's they continue to buy and used it.
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:21:08 PM

Waves, because they will make you rich in 2017  Cheesy
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:18:52 AM

Waves, because they will make you rich in 2017  Cheesy
XMR has dropped to 0.077 right now - looks like a great buy - LSK has also dropped heavily today. Both could drop more if BTC continues on its meteoric rise. Good times are ahead to get some cheap alt coins before the markets stabilise again =)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:23:10 PM

Do we really need this thread because 2016 is still far to come and there will come many changes into our choice before the end of this year.

I think the people behind this question anyway is only getting the view of others for him/her own benefits. Or we don't know the exactly reason. Though you have a point in your statement.
elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

Gulden. Gulden. Gulden. Big updates probably next week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: