Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:21:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:51:12 AM

http://imgur.com/DHCImG2
maybe Gleb or someone else can embed, my account is too new
but Cryptsy is looking into adding more coins! Unbelievable! Fix your damn withdrawals and site before you add anything else!!!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:51:49 AM

Hmm ?
You think that is the infamous JoshGarza then ?
Or one of the brothers or associates ?
Interesting for sure !

It seems everywhere you look Horus is there too.

All i can think is it seems like Horus has low standards who he is willing to associate with.
Leroy Fodor and Terrik and the profile of Stakeminers ?
I would not want to be attached to them and that crap.

I'd go ask him about it but i bet he's pissed off at me still for posting that PM he sent me LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:53:57 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 01:21:42 AM by Spoetnik

http://imgur.com/DHCImG2
maybe Gleb or someone else can embed, my account is too new
but Cryptsy is looking into adding more coins! Unbelievable! Fix your damn withdrawals and site before you add anything else!!!

INTERESTING and yes !!!!

EDIT:
What would DCGirl know about the work that gets done anyway ?
And who is doing work ? and what ?
And why would a DDOS attack stop them from fixing the exchange ?
Do they make sure to notify chat box moderators of how the coding is going ? ..not fucking likely LOL
she is just talking out her ass like she knows things.

Further more i doubt there is any work being done anyway.

What sending people emails telling them check back later is now considered work ?

A couple comments ago a guy said one of the wallets has been offline for a month.. who is "working" on that ?

Oh Cryptsy your so funny ROFL

And surprise surprise Hobo wants to spin things in a positive light.. classic Horus LOL

EDIT2:

BRING ON THE FLOGGING Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:28:16 AM

"Calling Cryptsy a scam is not funny, but sticking a rod through my skull pretending to be Phinnaeus Gage is."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:41:19 AM

Please, please, please somebody remind me why we're tryin' to protect these Investards again!
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:44:53 AM

She is NOW a Cryptsy chat-box mod LOL

DCGirl was promoted to admin (recently I believe), note the crown next to her blue name..
crown=admin
no crown=mod

I believe she did a lot of work on cryptsy's new UI, the new look and layout, the trollbox etc..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:04:25 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:24:23 AM by Spoetnik

DCGirl was promoted to admin (recently I believe), note the crown next to her blue name..
crown=admin
no crown=mod

I believe she did a lot of work on cryptsy's new UI, the new look and layout, the trollbox etc..

Thanks i did not know that..
I have lots to say about her but i will recap her chatbox comments in the pic.. with this..

Let the 24 / hr Flogging begin  Cool

Stick that in your Troll-Box and smoke it !

EDIT:
I'd like to see some transactions proving shenanigans.
What if an exchange had seen a pump going on all over then froze withdrawals
and then sent the users coins over to sell on another exchange..
Then bought the coins back cheap later and then sent them back to exchange no. 1
Then went ahead an reopened the coin withdrawals.
Then claim "wallet problems" or say nothing..

THAT
..is what i have seen go on at Cryptsy (and other exchanges)

THAT
..is what needs to be explored to the max !

Guys like me caught in that web of bullshit get burned hard losing money.. time after time.

THAT
..is why i quit trading !

They ALL do it and play dumb about it.

EDIT2:
And you know what ?
You guys running exchanges can play dumb but then the only answer then is incompetence.
Then that means the exchanges and the coins code are sooo unstable that normal trading can not occur.
If we can't can't arbitrage coins with a certain level of safety in the scene then this shit is seriously broken people !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:30:30 AM

crown=admin
no crown=mod

She was @ultracoingirl on Twitter: http://web.archive.org/web/20140702105657/http://thecoinfront.com/a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma/
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:53:08 AM

crown=admin
no crown=mod

She was @ultracoingirl on Twitter: http://web.archive.org/web/20140702105657/http://thecoinfront.com/a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma/

Interesting..
I deleted my comment i was writing about her earlier eh. (i wasn't going to post about her)
it was getting long.. i have run into her for a long time and seen all kinds of bullshit antics.
She has used lots of names and promoted ALL the usual shit coins.. aggressively.
I specifically recall Doge, Crypt, Cloak, Keycoin, Gorilla Coin.. the list goes on and on !

She was a resident spammer who fought anyone who dared criticize what ever was being Shill'd
Either you chanted buy Cloak etc or she would scream BAN FUD TROLL !
She argued with me for a couple years and even said she was quitting crypto because of me before..
Only to show back up later with a new name.
A long history of defending every shit coin that comes along.
then she suddenly seen the light right before she was made mod LOL

I recall way back her boasting about being a chick then relishing in the attention.

A shady one who supports scammy shit coins but plays dumb about it.

The girl i argued with 2.5 years back until present also happens to have Web Design skills etc
Wow what a coincidence LOL

Cryptsy knows.. they know her and they know her history.
They don't care because they think the same way !
AND they are always involved in the same scammy bullshit too.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:11:50 AM

@seedooroff

I doubt what you say, plus the force is strong with you and you are hard to understand at times. But anything is possible....so not to divulge sources...please can you answer some yes /no questions about your claim. Like...is it ongoing?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:39:38 AM

Nick M = https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.mullesch = Mullick
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:42:11 AM

crown=admin
no crown=mod

Interesting..
I deleted my comment i was writing about her earlier eh. (i wasn't going to post about her)
it was getting long.. i have run into her for a long time and seen all kinds of bullshit antics.
She has used lots of names and promoted ALL the usual shit coins.. aggressively.
I specifically recall Doge, Crypt, Cloak, Keycoin, Gorilla Coin.. the list goes on and on !

She was a resident spammer who fought anyone who dared criticize what ever was being Shill'd
Either you chanted buy Cloak etc or she would scream BAN FUD TROLL !
She argued with me for a couple years and even said she was quitting crypto because of me before..
Only to show back up later with a new name.
A long history of defending every shit coin that comes along.
then she suddenly seen the light right before she was made mod LOL

I recall way back her boasting about being a chick then relishing in the attention.

A shady one who supports scammy shit coins but plays dumb about it.

The girl i argued with 2.5 years back until present also happens to have Web Design skills etc
Wow what a coincidence LOL

Cryptsy knows.. they know her and they know her history.
They don't care because they think the same way !
AND they are always involved in the same scammy bullshit too.

Just ask if you wanna know what year and model Subaru wagon she drives around Maryland.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:49:45 AM

@Gleb
DCGirl always seems to have supported the BobSurplus / BTC-e connected coins.
Why i don't know but it sure seemed that way.

I get a kick out of how she just plods along hyping up all those millions of shitcoins before then
one day wakes up and says hey.. i don't know what your talking about.
I'm anti-shit coin !

Well.. if she was she wouldn't have been advising people buy them before LOL

Makes me wonder how stupid and gullible are people out there or how deceitful.. or both ?

Like you have a group of little scammy pricks that keep popping up Shilling some new coin.
They setup a tornado of bullshit hype making massive bold claims.
They work all the little dipshit greedy morons into a frenzy.. who all think they will get rich if they play along.
Only for them to vanish in pure silence.

And then they come back again.. with another fucking coin.

I would like to formally request every single fucking hand on earth so i can ultra mega face palm please !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:00:57 AM

Kind of hard for BitJohn to argue with me now how shit hot Doge coin is and it's Nascar paint job
and how "it attracts new users" ..why ? he's out of a job AHHAHAHHAHAH

Fuckin' told ya so shit coin aficionados !

I told you you would shoot your own foot off and you poo poo'd me..

BTC-e mod's spin some Cloak coin bullshit then it creates a pile of victims who are broke..
Then they push Keycoin.. more broke noobs.
Then Crypt.. more broke noobs.

It goes round and round until there is no more noobs to take money from.
You drained them all dry.

Swirling Tornado of lies and bullshit and dishonest sleazy antics from two faced greedy back stabbing human garbage.
All these wormy little douche bags ruined it for chump change and then play dumb and point the finger at others.

From the Exchange operators in cahoots with the shitcoin coders cloners to their corrupt marketing teams (spammers)
who hang around spamming in forums and chat-box's to their faithful supporters to their Pump Group puppet masters.
You all deserve a huge round of applause.

Clowns and muppets.. i recall being the ONLY guy who said NO to Doge coin on the ANN topic.
Now ? after all that fighting and all that drama standing by myself as the world took pot shots at me relentlessly.
You all bailed on it.. including the DEV  Cheesy

I TOLD YOU SO.

Want the date and page number when i called it long ago ?

People are pieces of shit.
But ohhh no ......not CRYPTSY !
They are the good ones.. different than 99% of all the other horrible monsters HAHAHHAHAHHA HAH AH HAHAH HA HA
gimme a fucking bloody break  Roll Eyes

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 08:15:33 AM

Kind of hard for BitJohn to argue with me now how shit hot Doge coin is and it's Nascar paint job
and how "it attracts new users" ..why ? he's out of a job AHHAHAHHAHAH

Fuckin' told ya so shit coin aficionados !

I told you you would shoot your own foot off and you poo poo'd me..

BTC-e mod's spin some Cloak coin bullshit then it creates a pile of victims who are broke..
Then they push Keycoin.. more broke noobs.
Then Crypt.. more broke noobs.

It goes round and round until there is no more noobs to take money from.
You drained them all dry.

Swirling Tornado of lies and bullshit and dishonest sleazy antics from two faced greedy back stabbing human garbage.
All these wormy little douche bags ruined it for chump change and then play dumb and point the finger at others.

From the Exchange operators in cahoots with the shitcoin coders cloners to their corrupt marketing teams (spammers)
who hang around spamming in forums and chat-box's to their faithful supporters to their Pump Group puppet masters.
You all deserve a huge round of applause.

Clowns and muppets.. i recall being the ONLY guy who said NO to Doge coin on the ANN topic.
Now ? after all that fighting and all that drama standing by myself as the world took pot shots at me relentlessly.
You all bailed on it.. including the DEV  Cheesy

I TOLD YOU SO.

Want the date and page number when i called it long ago ?

People are pieces of shit.
But ohhh no ......not CRYPTSY !
They are the good ones.. different than 99% of all the other horrible monsters HAHAHHAHAHHA HAH AH HAHAH HA HA
gimme a fucking bloody break  Roll Eyes

Did you sell your account already? Because I remember you shouting at me for using bots at the DOGE exchange. You actually told me that it's people like me who's fault it is. So I assume you had a large stake at it at the time?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:09:35 PM

Did you sell your account already? Because I remember you shouting at me for using bots at the DOGE exchange. You actually told me that it's people like me who's fault it is. So I assume you had a large stake at it at the time?

Grasping at straws on my squeaky clean image to have a jab at me ?
Well congrats.. you cracked this nut !
Case closed everyone.. you can all go home.

One of the guys that commented here (me) said long ago using Bots on an exchange is bad.
Translation = Cryptsy is absolved of all bad activity and vindicated.
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt every person that ever bitched about problems with Cryptsy simply lied.
Clearly we know now in hindsight it was all a huge conspiracy by *paid Troll's FUD'ing.

And it took one of Cryptsy's biggest fans and long time Troll-Box loiter'er ..and Cryptsy cheer-leader and back room buddy.
and serial account hopper and shit coin flogger to crack the case.
The guys with the biggest history of shilling shit-coins on Cryptsy are the best to judge the matter at hand here !
Who else is more qualified to sit on chat and know everything Than the kids who hang out sucking up to the chat mods ?

So thanks HCILIEVELSS
We can all go home now.. it was a long battle but it's officially all over now.. we have the smoking gun !
and that is.. Spoetnik doesn't like Doge coin bots on Exchanges !

..i know the shock of this revelation will reverberate through the Crypto scene for years to come.
I don't think too many people seen it coming either.. so i am sure the community is rocked just reeling from this news.

Jeez just when you think you know somebody in Crypto this kind of crazy news gets leaked out by secret insiders.
What next ? BobSurplus pumps coins ?
HCILEIVKLESS please have mercy on us all with your tantalizing insights ..i doubt we can take much more.
I think i speak for everybody when i say we're all going to need some time to recover after hearing this.
I mean HOLY SHIT !
First Gox.. Mintpal.. Paycoin etc then this ?

It's a dark day in Crypto guys.. can we have a minute of silence and bow our heads please.
>>none of us will ever forget where we were the day we heard this news.
Hopefully Crypto can with stand this black-eye and is not stained too badly and
somehow through the grace of god we can get through this.

Be strong People.. Don't let this horrendous news keep you from being a supporter of Crypto.
And i pledge to make things right immediately by offering my deepest heart felt Apology to the Crypto scene.
I just hope in time you will all learn to forgive me and trust people again.

I PROMISE NOT TO LET ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN EVER AGAIN !

EVER!

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:11:43 PM

Maybe it took some people time to figure out how bad things were at Cryptsy because they never arbed any coins.  Most of my transactions are exchange to exchange.  If I'm accumulating LTC over here because it's cheaper, I will eventually have to send it over there to re-balance.  If it's a one way street and Cryptsy never releases my coins, or does it too slowly, then my arb is effectively killed off.  That was the time to say goodbye to Cryptsy.  I didn't read any FUD or troll any threads, I simply was unable to arb coins using them anymore.  Since moving my arb operations to Bittrex, BTC-E, and Poloniex things are back to being very smooth.  Yes, there aren't that many coins which share all those exchanges, but who needs crap coins anyways?  Goodbye Cryptsy, it was fun while it lasted.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

My name is Jim
I am the Customer Service Manager for Cryptsy.com
Your original post was made Mon 3/31 (2 days after you submitted your ticket), this tells me you submitted your ticket on Sat.
The reason you were asked to wait 2-3 days is due to our tech support team is unavail on weekends as another user suggested.
They work very hard during the week so we feed them and let them relax on weekends.

Cryptsy is so good to their support team, they let them relax on weekends.
Cryptsy has support working on a national holiday, taking time away from relaxing with family and friends.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:49:47 PM

I'm not sure how long this dick suckin' has been goin' on, but for the past couple days I've continue to read Cryptsy users askin' Horus for a push to facilitate pendin' withdraws while others who don't use the chat thingy to dick suck have to wait in queue for days for their withdraw requests to exit pending, some needin' to be requested because they got kicked outta the system. It truly looks like a Sandy Hook Firehouse scene over at Cryptsy.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:23:04 PM

I'm not sure how long this dick suckin' has been goin' on, but for the past couple days I've continue to read Cryptsy users askin' Horus for a push to facilitate pendin' withdraws while others who don't use the chat thingy to dick suck have to wait in queue for days for their withdraw requests to exit pending, some needin' to be requested because they got kicked outta the system. It truly looks like a Sandy Hook Firehouse scene over at Cryptsy.

FYI the tech support comment means the folks who live in the US. The majority of support does not.

Horus cant push a withdraw faster its not or at least was not possible to prioritize when I had an admin view.

Gonna go eat turkey now..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: