Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006511 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:23:23 PM

Excellent, thank you for the info.

Paul Vernon needs to step forward and speak out. The longer the silence, the louder the questions will get.

I am starting to consider a new theory as to what might be going on at Cryptsy, but this is just a thought experiment of mine. I was thinking, it is apparent to me that there is an issue with the BTC and some other wallets right now, and the only issue that could take so long to resolve would be if the problem is that it's empty, or under capacity. What could cause this? A hack, for one, could do it. Outright theft could cause the same problem as well.

But somehow I doubt that a person who until now was a prominent public figure in the crypto world, where everyone knows his identity, and who had been trying to develop a good, reputable business, would be motivated to outright steal funds. Especially if located in the USA. If a theft was perpetrated, I think it would have occurred under different circumstances, much more rapidly, with the site shutting down rather quickly.

A hack is also unlikely, I think Vernon would have taken a different course of action that would have had a lesser fallout. Frankly, I don't know if an outright hack with today's cold wallets and security measures taken would be even possible. And if it were, it would have affected only hot wallets, and Cryptsy would have been able to mitigate the damage. No need to ruin a good business and a cash cow over one hack. Heck, such an occurrence can even be used as PR to further bolster trust, as Bitstamp did early this year.

No, the way I see it, given Paul Vernon's reaction so far, or lack thereof, it's quite plausible that he fucked up in a way that he didn't anticipate. I noticed that the mass withdrawal issues started right around the time of bitcoin's latest bubble a month or two ago. Is it possible that he didn't segregate the BTC and other wallets, and had a short position somewhere using BTC? When BTC moved against him, he was stuck with a loss, thereby wiping out a large portion of the wallet. I would imagine that in his position of control over so much currency, as a mere mortal human being it would be quite tempting to "borrow" some of these funds to trade with and make more money? That might also explain why some wallets are affected, and not others (i.e. Dogecoin seems to be fine). Could he simply have misappropriated the funds out of gross negligence, not necessarily with malicious intent?

Either way, it would be inexcusable. Again, this is just a theory that I have been thinking about, using the bits and pieces that we have now. One thing is for sure, the lack of communication and at the expense of trust in this company clearly points to it being in very serious trouble, and quite likely it is already insolvent. The silence to me means a passive acknowledgment of a serious underlying issue, and it is done only to buy more time.

According to Cryptsy's top personnel, Paul Vernon is the only person who tweaks Cryptsy's innards just like Mark Kapeles of Mt Gox had sole control of his exchange's inner workings. Paul doesn't trust anybody while he expects his users to hand over their vitals to some dude in Canada of whom we don't even know his true identity, albeit one day we shall, then some serious doxxing will take place. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:50:38 PM

Could anybody look on way btc moved from cryptsy old wallet?
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old?page=5173
2014.02 cryptsy wallet balance is around 10k btc, then one day there are 7 withdraw for 1k btc each.
All moving on 1A5rrPcb6SWR6nnpEDq8jkJrhvHGZ8CL2s wallet.

Could it be cryptsy cold wallet?
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/0c07e0bec1002bd2

1A5rrPcb6SWR6nnpEDq8jkJrhvHGZ8CL2s and several more wallets with 500+ deposites in 2013 from cryptsy.
with sum around 11k btc in 2014.07 were moved to

18E3AWaadnUPQ1aMpfEoyTXN49NYAZzbpD   [25866d65e9]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1DSxcqygQ69MxRc8oW94kQjWHzMb4BYsnG   [94c06339d5]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1LwZYCt8dDhZDMd6uXGMwVsmWPXW9eX9Ww   [84e18ed8db]   1000.          BTC   unspent
13nAJw8jw7BiYKLnad9YGdPxybK9mgPkM6   [1aa1f09b2f]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1DqCNwUffFTxULH8crehynw53TwrHnrv1c   [ed057b062e]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1AWdxqABYiDxcY1sxzPzEotvjFjq8NUY8Z   [5bb630218a]   1000.          BTC   unspent
18nb1NQCeoZLucMdrNdu2wb7jcyDvSgr3Y   [f319cc9d39]   0.0961      BTC   unspent
13QxkdrhfeQ6aCF4TBWg8knQGBmiwL2rpV   [71450cbe75]   1000.          BTC   unspent
17nmFFPSANbPGgdtoEEuc6xbHoaP1n6ZBb   [a0206f6681]   1000.          BTC   unspent
14nzbWNMPjmvwy96uuFVXtj6VgChJtHvU9   [c139549e61]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1315LzDFcBLDBKgVAr4ZhCkcT5GXivpiuj   [2c53331f1a]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1KBy6MvcBb2qQRS5fQT92o2c5Dq2W6ygx4   [b16b6dbcdb]   1325.          BTC   unspent

All unspend so far, coins still on that wallets.

Or this 11k btc is someone else own?

This coins were never moved back to cryptsy... and cryptsy wallet never restored after it..

Take a look at this tx - https://blockchain.info/tx/aedf6b7e4ff4cd16caa74abb92f69adb21be6ffbf2b27ba446f67bf22f9b1096 - in the same block as this tx: https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/605901373b18e5f4169b4178d2fcb44232f62005822bff2377a1476ab3765e2c

https://blockchain.info/address/1PcUamJUkRFNjjaPTQdrk1ayogMXVe5X8b is an interesting wallet address.
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:02:17 PM

According to Cryptsy's top personnel, Paul Vernon is the only person who tweaks Cryptsy's innards just like Mark Kapeles of Mt Gox had sole control of his exchange's inner workings. Paul doesn't trust anybody while he expects his users to hand over their vitals to some dude in Canada of whom we don't even know his true identity, albeit one day we shall, then some serious doxxing will take place. HAHAHA

I figured, which is precisely why when talking about Cryptsy's shenanigans, I refer to Paul Vernon interchangeably.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:20:28 PM

I figured, which is precisely why when talking about Cryptsy's shenanigans, I refer to Paul Vernon interchangeably.

Aside: I admire your grammatically correct sentence structure there.  Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:27:39 PM

@Northstar
You do know Paul Vernon AKA: BigVern the owner of Cryptsy has previously commented on this topic right ?
Not for a long time though..

His minions and ex employee's have taken up the fight for him here..

They claim for the most part it's nonsense by Troll's FUD'ing.

And if you looked up my post history i came to the same conclusion and warned others long ago.
I couldn't come to any other conclusion.
What ?
That they toy with our money then fuck up.. then feed us bullshit excuses and insult us then ban us and call us..
FUD'ing Troll's

FUD first & ask questions later™
Northstar

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:37:46 PM

As a non-native English speaker, this warms my heart. Thanks Smiley
Northstar

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:47:52 PM

@Northstar
You do know Paul Vernon AKA: BigVern the owner of Cryptsy has previously commented on this topic right ?
Not for a long time though..

His minions and ex employee's have taken up the fight for him here..

They claim for the most part it's nonsense by Troll's FUD'ing.

And if you looked up my post history i came to the same conclusion and warned others long ago.
I couldn't come to any other conclusion.
What ?
That they toy with our money then fuck up.. then feed us bullshit excuses and insult us then ban us and call us..
FUD'ing Troll's

The only thing I've seen from Vernon himself is a tweet on Nov 25th 2015 about a DDoS attack. If he was posting here, could you please link his post? 

And a DDoS attack would, first of all, affect his servers and not particular wallets but not others (DOGE withdrawals would have been affected too), and second, it would not last for a week straight.

His minions calling everyone trolls and FUD'ing is absurd, we are not talking about isolated incidents here, we are talking no one can do BTC withdrawals for the last 6 days now, with a multitude of problems appearing as far back as 2 months ago.

The problem is very serious indeed, and this is not FUDding. When a large currency exchange effectively halts all BTC withdrawals without any explanation or good reason, you cannot help but conclude that they are insolvent. There have been enough precedents in the recent past. And to anyone who says "oh you don't know any of this, just wait and see, this is all speculation" what exactly do I need to wait for? An official announcement that the site is closed? I don't need to be spoon-fed facts, I can make my own conclusions on-the-go, and I know enough to say "get your coins the fuck out while you still can". The world took a similar  stance with Hitler, and he ended up invading several countries before the first shot was even fired, thanks to a "wait and see" policy.

So yeah, Spoetnik, I applaud you for calling people out when you see something's not right!

/preemptive anti-troll rant Smiley
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:50:51 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 11:09:50 PM by peonminer

*starts rocking violently in the corner*

Please don't go gox...

Please don't go gox...

Please don't go gox...

Please don't go gox...

Please don't go gox...

*peon repeats manically*
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:04:42 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 11:23:51 PM by Spoetnik

@NorthStar ..Here you go.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12461307#msg12461307

He responded to the OP..

THEY CLEARLY DID NOT TELL ME HOW. See 2 posts ago of mine.....

I don't see any response.

Community: these ppl trying to discredit me are Cryptsy's troll accounts. I opened the account with the same IP, put the funds in- they have my ID and all my info... There's really nothing else a human can do to prove the account is theirs, I've given them everything.

Well, at least I have on the record them saying the coins are in the account. So, If/when they mysteriously "disappear", there's going to be alot of explaining to do to the judge. I am just calling it here in advance(again): they are going to say the account is hacked and someone withdraw the $ and that it's my fault. Sorry Cryptsy, its not going to work. Also notice they haven't  done a single thing to contact the "legitimate" owner(an email would be nice). They have done nothing. I know because its my account.

Cryptsy = reverse security. Security intended to keep the owner of the acct out, and put down all security barriers (three 2FA options simultaneously) so a "hacker" can get into the account and fuck around.

CRYPTSY/MULLICK/BITJOHN: Still waiting. Lets just get this over with.

The fact that you have not even tried to reset your password concerns me.   You are willing to make forum posts and replies and make support tickets, but you are unwilling to take a few seconds to reset your password?   This really makes no sense to me.   It's good practice to change your passwords from time to time anyways.

From our perspective, this really just looks like somebody trying to access an account that they are not authorized to access.   We get people trying to social engineer their way into peoples accounts all the time, so we don't take this lightly.

BigVern

EDIT:
Side Note:
I don't know what to say about the OP's story.. Maybe Paul had a point ?
I do know eventually way before me or Gleb got on this topic Thrillhou created another topic about Cryptsy..
Asking people to PM him to inquire about Class Action lawsuit participation.
He also claimed this topic had been taken over by Trolls etc.
I figure he was a bit uptight about it.. and i repeat this was way before me or Gleb Gamow commented here !
It's going to trigger a lot of complaining from us all creating a topic like this.

And believe it or not some good has come of this in a variety of ways.
BitJohn was nice enough to tell us he doesn't work at Cryptsy anymore and other staff have posted comments too.
So a lot of public info has been brought to light.. including doxxing and bad stories that could be used in court maybe.

EDIT2:
If there was a lawsuit then we need to know who is involved and who has more info and what happened.. make sense ?

EDIT3:
You know guys for the most part i have always liked BitJohn and i have all along hoping i don't hear he screwed us.
He said he left and i can only guess at his level of involvement with things and take what he has said under consideration.
I am saying i hope it's a situation where the boss was doing things leaving BJ and crew in a tough position.
Aside from Jshock habitually being a massive jerk to me and others and being mega trigger happy with the ban button.
I don't have any animosity towards the Cryptsy staff and volunteers.
I have posted Fuck you blah blah etc.. because they have at times treated me unfairly on their chat-box.
And i'd say that is a ME problem LOL
That alone would not be proof of their wrong doing.. more a personal issue of sorts i guess.

But i have a large collection of stories about them with sketchy circumstances.
THAT contributes to the overall picture of Cryptsy's track record.

I hope when the dust settles the only guy caught wrong doing is the Boss !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:31:13 PM

As a non-native English speaker, this warms my heart. Thanks Smiley

Amazingly, Leroy Fodor who attended Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, to earn his B.B.A. would be extremely hard-pressed to pen the likes of that sentence, and he's a native redneck. Oops! I just realized my error in judgement. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

@NorthStar ..Here you go.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12461307#msg12461307

He responded to the OP..

Community: these ppl trying to discredit me are Cryptsy's troll accounts. I opened the account with the same IP, put the funds in- they have my ID and all my info... There's really nothing else a human can do to prove the account is theirs, I've given them everything.

Well, at least I have on the record them saying the coins are in the account. So, If/when they mysteriously "disappear", there's going to be alot of explaining to do to the judge. I am just calling it here in advance(again): they are going to say the account is hacked and someone withdraw the $ and that it's my fault. Sorry Cryptsy, its not going to work. Also notice they haven't  done a single thing to contact the "legitimate" owner(an email would be nice). They have done nothing. I know because its my account.

Cryptsy = reverse security. Security intended to keep the owner of the acct out, and put down all security barriers (three 2FA options simultaneously) so a "hacker" can get into the account and fuck around.

The fact that you have not even tried to reset your password concerns me.   You are willing to make forum posts and replies and make support tickets, but you are unwilling to take a few seconds to reset your password?   This really makes no sense to me.   It's good practice to change your passwords from time to time anyways.

From our perspective, this really just looks like somebody trying to access an account that they are not authorized to access.   We get people trying to social engineer their way into peoples accounts all the time, so we don't take this lightly.

BigVern

EDIT:
Side Note:
I do know eventually way before me or Gleb got on this topic Thrillhou created another topic about Cryptsy..
I figure he was a bit uptight about it.. and i repeat this was way before me or Gleb Gamow commented here !
It's going to trigger a lot of complaining from us all creating a topic like this.

BitJohn was nice enough to tell us he doesn't work at Cryptsy anymore and other staff have posted comments too.
So a lot of public info has been brought to light.. including doxxing and bad stories that could be used in court maybe.

EDIT2:
If there was a lawsuit then we need to know who is involved and who has more info and what happened.. make sense ?

EDIT3:
You know guys for the most part i have always liked BitJohn and i have all along hoping i don't hear he screwed us.
He said he left and i can only guess at his level of involvement with things and take what he has said under consideration.
I am saying i hope it's a situation where the boss was doing things leaving BJ and crew in a tough position.
Aside from Jshock habitually being a massive jerk to me and others and being mega trigger happy with the ban button.
I have posted Fuck you blah blah etc.. because they have at times treated me unfairly on their chat-box.
That alone would not be proof of their wrong doing.. more a personal issue of sorts i guess.

Personally, I'm still stickin' with BitJohn (real name unknown) was part of Cryptsy prior to it comin' online live. Further, I don't buy the story of him being in Afghanistan most of 2013 while also handling various important affairs pertaining to Cryptsy. Also, BitJohn and Paul Vernon were key players of Mintsy that is now kaputski.

One more thing, I'm 100% beside myself that cryptocurrency enthusiasts are providing their vitals to a dude having the nym Horus in Canada whom we also don't know his real name.

The characters that make up DigitalBTC/DigtalX have a shady past as well, with most the lot located in Florida where Paul Vernon resides now in a million-dollar-plus home since March of this year, 2015. While Paul's living the high life, his Cryptsy user base have to jump through all kinds of crazy hoops to withdraw what's rightfully theirs with nary a support team member visiting this forum to at least settle nerves, the same forum that Paul Vernon et al. had no problem with using during Cryptsy's nascent stage.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:09:41 AM

How does the richest man in Australia go about raising $2,000 when funds are in dire need?

This: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150527/pdf/42yv4dfplt0qsx.pdf

Northstar

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:26:01 AM

He responded to the OP..

BigVern

EDIT:
Side Note:

EDIT2:

EDIT3:

Thanks for posting this, Spoetnik. This was actually his last post here on these forums, from over a month ago. You'd think he would be in here trying to alleviate concerns if this was a repairable, regular problem.

At this time I am not sure what to think about the Cryptsy staff. Presumably they don't know exactly what's going on, but at the same time, you can't be on the inside and not see that there is something seriously wrong. I, for one, know that if I was part of an organization that was acting benevolently, I wouldn't just continue to "do as I am told" and go about my job as if nothing is happening, knowing full well that a lot of average Joes are about to get proper fucked. So on one hand, support staff are probably just doing as they are told, but given the circumstances, should they?
Northstar

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:30:50 AM

Personally, I'm still stickin' with BitJohn (real name unknown) was part of Cryptsy prior to it comin' online live. Further, I don't buy the story of him being in Afghanistan most of 2013 while also handling various important affairs pertaining to Cryptsy. Also, BitJohn and Paul Vernon were key players of Mintsy that is now kaputski.

One more thing, I'm 100% beside myself that cryptocurrency enthusiasts are providing their vitals to a dude having the nym Horus in Canada whom we also don't know his real name.

The characters that make up DigitalBTC/DigtalX have a shady past as well, with most the lot located in Florida where Paul Vernon resides now in a million-dollar-plus home since March of this year, 2015. While Paul's living the high life, his Cryptsy user base have to jump through all kinds of crazy hoops to withdraw what's rightfully theirs with nary a support team member visiting this forum to at least settle nerves, the same forum that Paul Vernon et al. had no problem with using during Cryptsy's nascent stage.

Could you elaborate on the highlighted text, please? Spasibo!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:32:08 AM

Leroy Fodor, with his once 3-month ROI claim, can't hold a candle to Zhenya Tsvetnenko. In this video - http://www.brrmedia.com/event/124903 - Tsvetnenko goes into detail of how in ONLY three weeks (you're not gonna believe this!): Finished the year (yes, that consist of the three-week period) with $4.9M in cash; $1.7M in receivables; 3,600 bitcoins held that could easily be liquidated; and recouped the full cost of bitcoin mining hardware [obtained from BitFury sans an out-of-pocket satoshi for the $4M worth of miners].
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:40:16 AM

Could you elaborate on the highlighted text, please? Spasibo!

This thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786492.0

And, BitJohn maintained https://twitter.com/digitalXmintsy, now locked due to me bringing to light that the Twitter accountant was created and maintained my BitJohn.

Here's the cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:24Lw6jbrdQwJ:https://twitter.com/digitalxmintsy%3Flang%3Den-gb+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:03:55 AM

As of the last while, I had a full 1 Bitcoin in Cryptsy, shouldve known better to put it there after the gradual withdrawal issues over the last few months.....

Long story short, I figured out a way to get most of my funds out in the last while......There has been some sketchy shit happening to my account over the past few months, negative balances, coins that they withheld from me but it had a fake transaction withdrawal id provided to me!! Then, they decide to release my withdrawal once the market crashes 75% Wtf? TOTAL THEFT

Anyways, i'm glad to be done there. Fuk em, i'm finished with their bullshit. They can take the rest of their shitcoins and baghold them. I dumped every last piece of shit altcoin that only resides on Cryptsy..... SEEE YAAAAAAA LOL

*** PS - If you are desperate to get bitcoin off of cryptsy, pm me IMMEDIATELY.
I'm willing to sell my secret for a couple of bucks (I'm just trying to recoup the remaining coin that i have on that shithole exchange) If I can help you get a good chunk of your coins off of there then I would be happy to do so...In fact, I will share my secret withdrawal method once i get every last satoshi off of there....I'm afraid that by that point, it may be too late for many of you, so PM ME, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP for a small fee, whatever you are willing to donate to me...Good luck all

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:27:21 AM

yes cryptsy seems going gox...

hope not!!!!!!!!!

yolo
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:32:41 AM

As of the last while, I had a full 1 Bitcoin in Cryptsy, shouldve known better to put it there after the gradual withdrawal issues over the last few months.....

Long story short, I figured out a way to get most of my funds out in the last while......There has been some sketchy shit happening to my account over the past few months, negative balances, coins that they withheld from me but it had a fake transaction withdrawal id provided to me!! Then, they decide to release my withdrawal once the market crashes 75% Wtf? TOTAL THEFT

Anyways, i'm glad to be done there. Fuk em, i'm finished with their bullshit. They can take the rest of their shitcoins and baghold them. I dumped every last piece of shit altcoin that only resides on Cryptsy..... SEEE YAAAAAAA LOL

I'm willing to sell my secret for a couple of bucks (I'm just trying to recoup the remaining coin that i have on that shithole exchange) If I can help you get a good chunk of your coins off of there then I would be happy to do so...In fact, I will share my secret withdrawal method once i get every last satoshi off of there....I'm afraid that by that point, it may be too late for many of you, so PM ME, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP for a small fee, whatever you are willing to donate to me...Good luck all

on helping people get coin of site....I offered my services a month or so ago....no takers. People actually gave me shit for it.

Anyone read thru the indictment that cane out against Garza today?  Wonder if cryptsy is mentioned at all as I haven't read thru it yet?
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:40:59 AM

on helping people get coin of site....I offered my services a month or so ago....no takers. People actually gave me shit for it.

Anyone read thru the indictment that cane out against Garza today?  Wonder if cryptsy is mentioned at all as I haven't read thru it yet?

i'll have to check out that indictment.......A hint in getting my coins off, i put through a total of 114 mini withdrawals LOL...tiny as shit,  a real pain in the ass but it fooled their scam system and I got the hell outta dodge, i'm fully out and am having a few beers to celebrate......What was fukin weird was say I withdrew 10 coins, 2 would withdraw ok but then i got refunded 8? What the fuk? Seems like some sketchy fractional reserve lending thing going on....Some craptsy admin buying me coins in his pyjamas using his personal wallet to fulfill my withdrawal......I'M SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THAT SHIT HOLE Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: