Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:49:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:17:40 AM

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/411330156125782016

Just when you thought you've seen everything, this ^^^^^. Not only don't we know who all the Cryptsy players are, it's now quite obvious that they don't even know who the hell they are. HAHAHA Granted, it was 10 PM Paul Vernon-cum-BitJohn time, so perhaps Paul was sleep-tweeting in the middle of a wet dream with BitJohn in it. HAHAHA
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:35:55 AM

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA
I think you are forgetting that Mt.Gox was managing 500.000btc, relative to cryptsys 10.000btc. Cryptsy is a well established website/exchange and they have everything to win by getting this sorted out.

No and by the way waves of problems have occurred during up or downtimes with Cryptsy.
So your statement is a load of bullshit.

I recall seeing 1 year ago+ problems and Crypt / Cloak markets etc up around 78 BTC volume.

You see NOOB we are telling the truth.. YOU are not.
If many stories from different sources don't appease you then i doubt anything will short of the doors closing
OR..
YOU losing your coins.

But honestly i don't think your at all worried about that because you don't use the exchange.. you just work there.
So your here playing games and guarding / defending your paycheck.

IF you don't want to send your coins to Gox we can send you to MintPal ?

Everyone just got together and thought hey .. let's all lie about Cryptsy ?

Nope, you are quite wrong. This whole market is a big waste of time from my part, Im just in it for the money. And the time I've spent researching coins has not payed of, so Im getting bitter and frustrated. I reckon that the people over at cryptsy feel somewhat like I feel, and therefore I can relate to them. Im tired of my own greedy mind that is stressing me up with these sorts of things, waiting for some fucking miracle to happen.
Now I've put all my eggs in one basket and sent the whole thing to Cryptsy. I hope they have better luck dealing with things than I have.

If I cant win I might just as well join the others who got fucked. Im not encouraging anyone else to do the same, but it will be exiting to see what comes out of this. Cryptsy has been my accountant for most of my time in crypto, and it has worked better than my damn own wallets and broken USBs.

You were so excited you exited but didn't realize you entered and that Exiting is the problem. But not your problem now and if you never try to exit then there is no problem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:52:20 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 02:51:53 AM by Spoetnik

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/411330156125782016

Just when you thought you've seen everything, this ^^^^^. Not only don't we know who all the Cryptsy players are, it's now quite obvious that they don't even know who the hell they are. HAHAHA Granted, it was 10 PM Paul Vernon-cum-BitJohn time, so perhaps Paul was sleep-tweeting in the middle of a wet dream with BitJohn in it. HAHAHA

A compelling piece of FUD my fellow Troll friend..

But I contend since -BOTH- have illustrious and prestigious high ranking Military careers,
they the clearly must have acquired some form of shell shock diving on grenades or something in the middle East.
Either that or Stolen Valor !

Come on Gleb are you mocking a national Hero ?

EDIT:
Want to hear a funny story ?
Back in mid to late 2013 i use to enjoy telling guys on Cryptsy chat that i had no respect for US soldiers.
I said this on more than 1 occasion when mod's were usually not around and it was quiet etc.
But every time i did i was pounced on by one guy would be idling there lipping me off trolling me 24/7
and a second one would always magically appear on cue..

And to top it off the two of them would habitually show up to troll the living shit out of me on Chat
and always the mod's banned me for it after they let the Troll's pick at me for any reaction.
Many times the two guys told me they were Army or Air Force etc.
Then would proceed to jam the 'Merican flag down my throat.. to which i replied
Sorry "Hero" i am Canadian.. i am not interested nor required to have any respect for American soldiers.

Hmmm
What two guys with Advanced and clearly old school crypto experience would be on there at all times
..with Military back grounds ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:11:41 AM

Did someone say FUD ? mudder fudder ! Shocked

FUDdilly duddilly noobereeno xD.. WE'RE GONNA STAKE YOUR COINS AND SELL THEM BACK TO YOU CHUMPS/ INVESTARDS. Tongue
Cryptsy.com stole me 2.31 BTC, withdrawal is stuck (though confirmed via mail).

I did phone my lawyer and I will meet him soon. Anyone had similar problems and unlocked funds peacefully?

currently cryptsy is holding over 50,000,000 USD worth of users ADT at the current market value and taking forever to swap over to the new blockchain or let the users have there money back Sad

How much ADT was staked by craptsy's servers during the next five days of alleged software/server issues ?

2 months after appearing on the scene as mudder's COLlossal super hero candy girl, Crustington aka me, is looking to dump some mudderFUDdin ADT. Shocked

March 6 2014 .. Gimme my ADT.. and btw the account this time is "Crestington". (The complete chat log makes it ovbious that BitJohn was pretty familiar with "me" during the earlier chats.)

me vs BitJohn skype chatlog
http://img.techpowerup.org/151124/bitjohncrestymeconvo.jpg

Let the shilling begin ! HYPE it up COZ Zack is da shit !
100% Proof of Stake, fully mined and cheap as chips... Not to mention that Zack pretty much achieved the impossible. Should we start making bets on just how much it's going to rise?  I'm calling for atleast a 500% increase

ANDROID TOKENS

100% Proof of Stake and Zackclark70 rebuilt the entire blockchain and got all the exchanges to swap over, never been done before. Zack is quite well off since being in crypto since the early days so he has alot more upgrades planned. Only going to see it go up since there are no miners to devalue the currency.

Get in now
, just got back on cryptsy today.

PUMP IT.. hype it.. COZ I'm a piece of Leroy Fodor wannabe shithead..
I would recommend ADT, 100% Proof of Stake and against all odds Zackclark70, the largest holder rebuilt the entire blockchain and got it swapped over and got back all coins to the community. I have an immense respect for Zack, if he can do something like that there is nothing that can stand in his way.

Then the sock puppets go.. DO DO.. DEE DOO.... TAKE A WALK ON THE FREE PoS REWAREDS/COINS SIDE !! Roll Eyes
I am looking at flying over to the US to talk to the relevant people about recovering my 1,600,000,000 ADT ( 500,000 USD at the last traded price  )

unfortunately there is not much i can do about other users coins but it will be mentioned that there is a huge amount of users that have there coins stuck and hopefully cryptsy will send out the coins   

Good luck with that Zacks... That's a lot of ADT! Where are the coins? Weren't they in one of your wallets? Are they ADT V.1 dev reserve coins?

They are all my personal coins that I brought a few days before cryptsy paused trading and they have been stuck there ever since I think I paid around 1000LTC for them all 

I know that it concerns some people that I hold a fair amount of ADT but I can assure you I have no plans on dumping it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for a dev fund >

unfortunately jag did a runner with what remained of the DEV fund so the whole repair has been out of my own pocket 

( 6 BTC + 500 LTC + 1000usd that's just counting the big stuff there is plenty of small amounts that have been given away to people that have helped with small jobs )

The way it is looking at the min there will be around 500 mill coins remaining after everyone has swapped over there coins but we wont know for sure until 1-2 months time   

( everyone had until 6 months of the swap starting or until the old chain is totally dead to swap there coins over )

after that time is up the remaining coins will go to a dev fund or what ever the users decide

( even if the users want to destroy the remaining coins that will be what is done with them )

have decided to start looking at flying out to California to attempt to recover my personnel funds if cryptsy do not get a move on and sort this mess

wtf ! Huh California !? lol

What was that Crusty was saying about zack's alleged vast fortune ?

And how did such a noob get to know what is usually insider info ?

MOAR shitcoin shillery 4 U ! Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:51:09 AM

A little birdy told me Bitcoinbuilder.com is now working to get CRYPTSY support added fast !

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:21:44 AM

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA

Gleb, stop fudding. Everyone knows that inputs.io is the best place to store coins

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:13:22 AM

Gleb, stop fudding. Everyone knows that inputs.io is the best place to store coins
I strive to store more coins there daily, it's the headlining storage facility.

A little birdy told me Bitcoinbuilder.com is now working to get CRYPTSY support added fast !
Does this site allow you to leverage with exchanges that don't normally allow leverage?
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:39:06 AM

I was just speaking in general terms.
My point is that Gox theft was a lot worse because the losses were much bigger.

It is nice that we all agree with fact that Cryptsy is a theft and just argue who is worse Gox or Cryptsy!

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:50:14 AM

"Investigation", is an understatement because I have experienced this crypto nightmare first hand.

Are you really that drunk on your narcissistic pride that you honestly believe that I/we see you and/or anyone involved in this mess, in any respectable or credible light ?

What's your problem man?
you have difficult to understand any basic concept like "I'm Not a Cryptsy collaborator".

Could it be that your bot(s) are at least a part of the reason why craptsy's servers crap themselves (or appear that they are.. ) on a regular basis ?

No, my Bot use the Cryptsy API :
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/publicapi
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/privateapi
Anyone is able to write his own code. If Cryptsy server are not able to manage Http Traffic it's a an architecture problem.
When a site start to be unresponsible it's usually because a DDOS Attack.

If they were not, why would anyone want to risk thier rep coding a trading bot for an exchange with a noob at the wheel ?

Cryptsy API is the most selled one.
Probably you may ask to my customers why they choose Cryptsy API intead of other exchanges.

Was your trading bot somehow able to tame craptsy's fractionally reserved beast ?

Ahahaha LOL.

Man you're title is Legendary but your are a really NOOOB.
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

/fucktheCraptsyscumbagsrant
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:31:07 AM

Well fuck me in the ass! I forgot that that damn place comes complete with a fortress. HAHAHA
SPKLC

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:29:51 AM

Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.

You need to stop talking.. just trying to warn you and stop myself from laughing my ass off.
And before every guy that ever used Cryptsy before shows up here to tear you a new asshole
for you clearly retarded comments ROFL

SPKLC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:46:16 AM

You need to stop talking.. just trying to warn you and stop myself from laughing my ass off.
And before every guy that ever used Cryptsy before shows up here to tear you a new asshole
Im as entitled to my clever comments as you are to your retarded opinions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:38:35 PM

Ya well you are posting false info and we all know it.. want me to put the fork in you son ?

By the way guys i just counted and there is 10 pg1 negative topics about Cryptsy in the Service Discussion section.

And about that fork.. let me know eh Wink
I can go grab comments from BitJohn on previous pages that 100% contradict what you said.
So please stop coming here and posting bold face lies.
Do it again and i will eSlap you silly with BitJohn quotes son ROFL

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:53:56 PM

Greetings shitcoin pusher.

Are you here to help ?

Or, are you here to help your craptsy clone sig spamfest and it's java threats/exploits ?

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/yobit.net

SPKLC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:18:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 01:30:03 PM by SPKLC

Ya well you are posting false info and we all know it.. want me to put the fork in you son ?

By the way guys i just counted and there is 10 pg1 negative topics about Cryptsy in the Service Discussion section.

And about that fork.. let me know eh Wink
I can go grab comments from BitJohn on previous pages that 100% contradict what you said.
So please stop coming here and posting bold face lies.
Do it again and i will eSlap you silly with BitJohn quotes son ROFL
So you believe that eViolence will give any credence to your arguments? Im not here to tell people its safe to deposit on Cryptsy, no exchange is safe. In fact, there is no safety at all in the crypto domain. People will lose their coins whether it be hacked, lost passwords, broken usb's, etc.
I prefer losing mine @ cryptsy Wink

Edit: And I still believe Cryptsy will resolve this nonsense.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:23:26 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 02:01:13 PM by Crestington

FUDdilly duddilly noobereeno xD.. WE'RE GONNA STAKE YOUR COINS AND SELL THEM BACK TO YOU CHUMPS/ INVESTARDS. Tongue

I did phone my lawyer and I will meet him soon. Anyone had similar problems and unlocked funds peacefully?

currently cryptsy is holding over 50,000,000 USD worth of users ADT at the current market value and taking forever to swap over to the new blockchain or let the users have there money back Sad

How much ADT was staked by craptsy's servers during the next five days of alleged software/server issues ?

2 months after appearing on the scene as mudder's COLlossal super hero candy girl, Crustington aka me, is looking to dump some mudderFUDdin ADT. Shocked

March 6 2014 .. Gimme my ADT.. and btw the account this time is "Crestington". (The complete chat log makes it ovbious that BitJohn was pretty familiar with "me" during the earlier chats.)

100% Proof of Stake, fully mined and cheap as chips... Not to mention that Zack pretty much achieved the impossible. Should we start making bets on just how much it's going to rise?  I'm calling for atleast a 500% increase

ANDROID TOKENS

100% Proof of Stake and Zackclark70 rebuilt the entire blockchain and got all the exchanges to swap over, never been done before. Zack is quite well off since being in crypto since the early days so he has alot more upgrades planned. Only going to see it go up since there are no miners to devalue the currency.

Get in now

I would recommend ADT, 100% Proof of Stake and against all odds Zackclark70, the largest holder rebuilt the entire blockchain and got it swapped over and got back all coins to the community. I have an immense respect for Zack, if he can do something like that there is nothing that can stand in his way.

Then the sock puppets go.. DO DO.. DEE DOO.... TAKE A WALK ON THE FREE PoS REWAREDS/COINS SIDE !! Roll Eyes
I am looking at flying over to the US to talk to the relevant people about recovering my 1,600,000,000 ADT ( 500,000 USD at the last traded price  )

unfortunately there is not much i can do about other users coins but it will be mentioned that there is a huge amount of users that have there coins stuck and hopefully cryptsy will send out the coins    

Good luck with that Zacks... That's a lot of ADT! Where are the coins? Weren't they in one of your wallets? Are they ADT V.1 dev reserve coins?

They are all my personal coins that I brought a few days before cryptsy paused trading and they have been stuck there ever since I think I paid around 1000LTC for them all  

I know that it concerns some people that I hold a fair amount of ADT but I can assure you I have no plans on dumping it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for a dev fund >

unfortunately jag did a runner with what remained of the DEV fund so the whole repair has been out of my own pocket  

( 6 BTC + 500 LTC + 1000usd that's just counting the big stuff there is plenty of small amounts that have been given away to people that have helped with small jobs )

The way it is looking at the min there will be around 500 mill coins remaining after everyone has swapped over there coins but we wont know for sure until 1-2 months time  

( everyone had until 6 months of the swap starting or until the old chain is totally dead to swap there coins over )

after that time is up the remaining coins will go to a dev fund or what ever the users decide

( even if the users want to destroy the remaining coins that will be what is done with them )

have decided to start looking at flying out to California to attempt to recover my personnel funds if cryptsy do not get a move on and sort this mess

At the time Zack had done well with the swap and was the first Coin to successfully try something like that. The way it was done was right, the code for the new chain needed work. Maybe you should also post the bugs I pointed out and tried to help them get it sorted out, all for naught in the end. Where is the other half of the conversation btw? Because I wasn't privy to the time at which it happened but that it was happening was public knowledge and when I found out it was trading, it had already been trading for hours and everyone dumped everything after not having access for so long. Also, these logs are over a year and a half old, the farthest I can scroll back in my Skype logs with Bitjohn is April 2014, the next I talked to him was January 2015.

I would kindly request that you stop involving me in your conspiracy theories, I'm not doing things to fuck people over and not involved in whatever backdoor Cryptsy cloning conspiracy theory you think I am, you need to stop Cyberstalking me and making false assumptions, what you are doing on these forums is illegal and you can be prosecuted......
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:47:57 PM

100% Proof of Stake, fully mined and cheap as chips... Not to mention that Zack pretty much achieved the impossible. Should we start making bets on just how much it's going to rise?  I'm calling for atleast a 500% increase

ANDROID TOKENS

Get in now

I am looking at flying over to the US to talk to the relevant people about recovering my 1,600,000,000 ADT ( 500,000 USD at the last traded price  )

As for a dev fund >

At the time Zack had done well with the swap and was the first Coin to successfully try something like that. The way it was done was right, the code for the new chain needed work. Maybe you should also post the bugs I pointed out and tried to help them get it sorted out, all for naught in the end.

I would kindly request that you stop involving me in your conspiracy theories, I'm not doing things to fuck people over and not involved in whatever backdoor Cryptsy cloning conspiracy theory you think I am.

Dude, you need to stop Cyberstalking me and making false assumptions, what you are doing on these forums is illegal and you can be prosecuted......

Me ? (not you Wink ) lol

I am simply stating/sharing facts and information. I have also been quite specific if and when, what I am saying is theory and/or speculation.

In this case you are in what is called "a conflict of interest" and there are very strong signs of insider knowlege/trading.

Riddle me this nooblet..

IF, you are not me aka. mee (netcoin dev) or meeh (anoncoin dev) or MeMEcoin (muddafudda's craptsy troll box alt), then why did you have to identify yourself as Crestington ?

Who was BitJohn under the impression that he was speaking with ?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:13:32 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 02:27:36 PM by Crestington

100% Proof of Stake, fully mined and cheap as chips... Not to mention that Zack pretty much achieved the impossible. Should we start making bets on just how much it's going to rise?  I'm calling for atleast a 500% increase

ANDROID TOKENS

Get in now

I am looking at flying over to the US to talk to the relevant people about recovering my 1,600,000,000 ADT ( 500,000 USD at the last traded price  )

As for a dev fund >

At the time Zack had done well with the swap and was the first Coin to successfully try something like that. The way it was done was right, the code for the new chain needed work. Maybe you should also post the bugs I pointed out and tried to help them get it sorted out, all for naught in the end.

I would kindly request that you stop involving me in your conspiracy theories, I'm not doing things to fuck people over and not involved in whatever backdoor Cryptsy cloning conspiracy theory you think I am.

Dude, you need to stop Cyberstalking me and making false assumptions, what you are doing on these forums is illegal and you can be prosecuted......

Me ? (not you Wink ) lol

I am simply stating/sharing facts and information. I have also been quite specific if and when, what I am saying is theory and/or speculation.

In this case you are in what is called "a conflict of interest" and there are very strong signs of insider knowlege/trading.

Riddle me this nooblet..

IF, you are not me aka. mee (netcoin dev) or meeh (anoncoin dev) or MeMEcoin (muddafudda's craptsy troll box alt), then why did you have to identify yourself as Crestington ?

Who was BitJohn under the impression that he was speaking with ?

Oh man you are too much, lol

I'm not any of these people but I do find it rather alarming that you are assuming I am these people based upon it being labeled as "me" (which is what Skype shows as your side of the conversation). I really think you suffer from paranoid delusions and have some kind of obsession with muddafudda because you have been saying we are the same person for like 2 years.

My Skype name is my real name, not my forum name so that is what he would see.

I only knew it was happening and that was already public knowledge at the time, I didn't know the time it was actually trading until it was already listed for hours and that was a week after hearing from other sources that they were in the process.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: