Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:14:31 PM

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

/fucktheCraptsyscumbagsrant
Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.

I don't know what kinda drugs you're on, but would you be so kind as to show us monumental assholes where Paul Vernon publicly disclosed anywhere on the Internet that he purchased an over a million-dollar home, one, of which, he wasn't able to afford via all the revenue combined from his previous business entities over the past several years partnered with folks who supposedly came late to the game to Paul's Cryptsy, thus had to learnt skill sets pertaining to cryptocurrency by an unpaid moderator, namely BitJohn while serving in a war zone in Afghanistan? Perhaps, Paul mentioned the purchase in a press release the same time Mark Kapeles mentions his $40K bed buy.

I've already shown in this thread that Paul Vernon's accolades penned on Linkedin et al. don't jive with his earlier pennings archived on The Wayback Machine, e.g., doesn't mention his sucking dicks of 3-, 4- and 5-Star Generals, opting for "I coded for Atari back in the day." Translated, I, too, once was attached to a brand - Timex Sinclair - where I was well-versed in code:

Code:
10 FOR I = 0 TO 1 STEP .25
20 PRINT I
30 NEXT I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:20:26 PM

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.

You need to stop talking.. just trying to warn you and stop myself from laughing my ass off.
And before every guy that ever used Cryptsy before shows up here to tear you a new asshole
for you clearly retarded comments ROFL
Im as entitled to my clever comments as you are to your retarded opinions.

Ya well you are posting false info and we all know it.. want me to put the fork in you son ?

By the way guys i just counted and there is 10 pg1 negative topics about Cryptsy in the Service Discussion section.

And about that fork.. let me know eh Wink
I can go grab comments from BitJohn on previous pages that 100% contradict what you said.
So please stop coming here and posting bold face lies.
Do it again and i will eSlap you silly with BitJohn quotes son ROFL
So you believe that eViolence will give any credence to your arguments? Im not here to tell people its safe to deposit on Cryptsy, no exchange is safe. In fact, there is no safety at all in the crypto domain. People will lose their coins whether it be hacked, lost passwords, broken usb's, etc.
I prefer losing mine @ cryptsy Wink

Edit: And I still believe Cryptsy will resolve this nonsense.

I want in on this action! I will eRape the poster via eMasturbating on his eFace. HAHAHA
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:28:53 PM

You need evidence? What do you call Cryptsy holding people's money hostage for weeks now? Just what kind of evidence exactly do you need, for them to come out and officially proclaim that they are insolvent? For the site to just shut down without an explanation even? Did you not read my earlier argument for why I think Cryptsy is insolvent? It is precisely because of their reputation and years in business that their current silence in the face of problems is worrying. They are actively digging themselves in and it is evident by the volume of trading. The only reason why they wouldn't be in a much more active damage control mode is namely because they are insolvent and they realise there is no need to protect their integrity with PR... all they need right now is to buy more time, which is exactly why they are silent on this topic.

Son, you will be parted with your coins really soon unless you take some pro-active steps. I am amazed that after so many years of crypto-busts, there are still so many sheeple who just don't get it. Crypto is the wild-wild west of finance, and you need to be pro-active and preemptive if you want to survive and maybe possibly hopefully even thrive.

So you just sit there and wait for your evidence. I will have no pity when your BTC goes into some asshole's yacht fund.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:36:39 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 07:47:30 PM by Gleb Gamow

The convo with "me" and "Bit John" WAS NOT a Skype log (as contended). The following is a Skype log, and the ONLY  person who uses "me" would be the one who registered it first - iff it was allowable by Skype. (larger version here: https://i.imgur.com/uurCrr2.jpg) (image gleaned via Google, thus probably not relevant to the conversation)

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:41:14 PM

Had almost half a BTC WD process today thru Cryptsy, took 3 hours. It did cue though. Have faith people. They are working hard for you all despite the mass fud.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:12:13 PM

The convo with "me" and "Bit John" WAS NOT a Skype log (as contended). The following is a Skype log, and the ONLY  person who uses "me" would be the one who registered it first - iff it was allowable by Skype. (larger version here: https://i.imgur.com/uurCrr2.jpg) (image gleaned via Google, thus probably not relevant to the conversation)

Yes it was a Skype log and nearly 2 years old but rather a moot point anyways as it's a one sided convo. I asked him about it but got no response, spread was too high on the Chinese exchange and everyone dumped immediately so no profits on the speculation anyways. I found out later on that you can see when Coins are being added anyways when hooking into Cryptsy's API, BitJohn mentioned it on the Cryptsy chatbox some months ago.

As for balances and disappearing Coins, Cryptsy was quite buggy in early 2014, some people ended up with extra Coins, others lost Coins and they would just something to the effect of a balance refresh every once in a while. I talked to BitJohn from about Jan-March of 2014, some of which were about bugs and improving the exchange, more about getting help from Mullick with coding, some about the future of Crypto like the theory of doing a purely decentralized exchange something to the effect of Ripples ledger system.

If you want a little juice, I did talk to BitJohn about Mt. Gox as it was going down and he was a bit surprised as he had talked with Mark Karpelles. He also mentioned to me that Cryptsy had the ability to pretty much fork any Coin on their exchange.

I wanted to figure out where these Skype logs were coming from so went into my Skype history and don't have anything prior to my last message in April 2014 and didn't talk with BitJohn again until Jan/Feb of 2015.

I'm not sure if Cryptsy is insolvent or not, I suspect if it were that it would be that they spent their money frivolously before the volume dried up. I haven't had any problems with the exchange this year or heard of any major bugs.

To be honest I think people are looking for someone to blame for the macro-economics of the fact that Crypto is relatively easy to clone and as a result many exist.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:53:27 AM

BitJohn, what chances do all of the users that preordered the cryptsy card have of being refunded their $10 deposit?

The $10 bucks was held in escrow but the program is probably still going to happen when I left the first 300 were being printed. If not I think you'll get you money refunded.

https://www.cryptsy.com/campaign

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/41970-cryptsy-20-new-ui-most-wanted-features-today/?p=197570

Impossible! You left ~1 month ago and the official current count is that ONLY 261 signed up to date. And, by your posting of an image, there were ONLY 24 sign-ups on October 18, 2015.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:23:01 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 02:15:32 AM by Gleb Gamow

Typical base in a war zone in Afghanistan.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/96-nvcpool/?p=266

@BitJohn

Were your miners hidden inside a broken down M2 Bradley in the shop under a tent in a war zone in Afghanistan prior to you becoming a moderator for Cryptsy sans pay because you thought it fun during all your downtime (while your fellow servicemen fucked Afghani goats for fun during their downtime), granting Cryptsy was in its nascent stage prior to the crypto run-up in Q4, 2013?

Before you answer, consider the following: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/845-resolved-early-cryptsycom-issue/?p=3350

I understand you may have wanted help from someone else but vern is not around 24/7 and he and john are the only two that can get your issue resolved.

How is that a "honest" military dude serving in the war zone in Afghanistan goes from a person espousing making descent money on May 15, 2013, to one working for free for the love of crypto on July 18, 2013, prior and post that date (till supposedly being officially on Cryptsy's payroll), performing tremendous duties alongside Paul Vernon whom Cryptsy's user base seek out you, BitJohn, to solve myriad issues over and beyond a moderator's call-of-duty?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/314-digicoin-developer-seems-like-a-great-developer/?p=805

BTW, I have more than one rig. I have 2 , one that's 2500mh/s and a 2000mh/s, as well as a computer dedicated to only serving as a node. That computer's IP has been the main node of this network since the first connection.

Amazing what the US military allows for its servicemen to have and use in a war zone in Afghanistan, eh?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/99-elacoin/?p=168

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:23:08 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 02:08:18 PM by Hippie Tech

@BitJohn

Were your miners hidden inside a broken down M2 Bradley in the shop under a tent in a war zone in Afghanistan prior to you becoming a moderator for Cryptsy sans pay because you thought it fun during all your downtime (while your fellow servicemen fucked Afghani goats for fun during their downtime), granting Cryptsy was in its nascent stage prior to the crypto run-up in Q4, 2013?

Before you answer, consider the following: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/845-resolved-early-cryptsycom-issue/?p=3350

I understand you may have wanted help from someone else but vern is not around 24/7 and he and john are the only two that can get your issue resolved.

How is that a "honest" military dude serving in the war zone in Afghanistan goes from a person espousing making descent money on May 15, 2013, to one working for free for the love of crypto on July 18, 2013, prior and post that date (till supposedly being officially on Cryptsy's payroll), performing tremendous duties alongside Paul Vernon whom Cryptsy's user base seek out you, BitJohn, to solve myriad issues over and beyond a moderator's call-of-duty?

BitJohn must be the SuperAwesomo of shitcoin exchange support personnel. lmao So much that he is cracking jokes about mullick with every 1 month old crypto noob who happens to dial him up on skype !

The start of the chatlog makes it clear that BitJohn is quite familiar with "me".

So while everyone was frantically writing ADTswap support tickets, our humble COL saviour is dialing his insider hotline putting him at the front of the line.
EDIT II

@"me" aka Crestington

How did you forget about posting this and other chatlogs on your.. mudda's.. forum ? Roll Eyes
https://www.google.ca/search?q=colossuscoin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN8N6VxMPJAhWrrIMKHagdARUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=751#tbm=isch&q=colossuscoin%2Bcrestington&imgrc=oWuT4rNO_g1-yM%3A

EDIT

I do not trust that site.. The pic was saved through google's search page.

I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT CLICK ON THE ACTUAL PICTURE. INSTEAD RIGHT CLICK IT AND USE "save image as" if you wish to view it without visiting muddafudda's site.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:35:41 AM

@BitJohn

BitJohn must be the SuperAwesomo of shitcoin exchange support personnel. lmao So much that he is cracking jokes about mullick with every 1 month old crypto noob who happens to dial him up on skype !

The start of the chatlog makes it clear that BitJohn is quite familiar with "me".

So while everyone was frantically writing ADTswap support tickets, our humble COL saviour is dialing his insider hotline putting him at the front of the line.

@"me" aka Crestington

How did you forget about posting this and other chatlogs on your.. mudda's.. forum ? Roll Eyes
https://www.google.ca/search?q=colossuscoin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN8N6VxMPJAhWrrIMKHagdARUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=751#tbm=isch&q=colossuscoin%2Bcrestington&imgrc=oWuT4rNO_g1-yM%3A

Not Mudda's forum, it's sudo's

Go do something productive with your time, I remember once upon a time you trying to get your pal Mudda to code you your own shitcoin,

VEGANCOIN! Cmon everyone! let's buy some VEGANCOIN!!!!11!!!!1

What a fucking joke. Can you imagine you being in charge of any Coin? Would have burnt to the ground in minutes by your own poisonous attitude.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:45:03 AM

@BitJohn

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/314-digicoin-developer-seems-like-a-great-developer/?p=805

BTW, I have more than one rig. I have 2 , one that's 2500mh/s and a 2000mh/s, as well as a computer dedicated to only serving as a node. That computer's IP has been the main node of this network since the first connection.

Amazing what the US military allows for its servicemen to have and use in a war zone in Afghanistan, eh?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/?p=387

I run 7 7970's and a 7950 in three rigs. I will be down to two rigs running those cards once the electrician puts in my new 20 amp circuits in my server room I am building lol

Okay, I'm now official declaring stolen valor by BitJohn, formally of Cryptsy, because by all accounts by him and others he was supposedly serving in a war zone in Afghanistan during most of 2013 up to at least October, 2013, with the normal deployment being 9 months to Afghanistan at the time he was supposedly ONLY an unpaid moderator for Cryptsy.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:46:35 AM

WARNING !
http://quttera.com/detailed_report/colossuscointalk.org

Severity:    Potentially Suspicious
Reason:    Detected unconditional redirection to external web resource

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:19:38 AM

Hang on to you Army helmets, guys, for I've just uncovered one of BitJohn's sockpuppets on this forum. HAHAHA

Who's gonna buy me a cup of fresh java after I provide? Please reply. TY.

@BitJohn You wanna declare before I post? To prove I found it, it starts with an "o" and ends in an "l" (both small case letters).

For those peeing in their pants and can't wait, you may be able to see where I've been via https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=who
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:23:15 AM

Hang on to you Army helmets, guys, for I've just uncovered one of BitJohn's sockpuppets on this forum. HAHAHA

This round is on me. Grin

edit

And the maad cow is making Crusty Krazy. Tongue

I'm workin on a sweeet post aswell, Bruno..

puffity puff puff..

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:32:19 AM

This round is on me. Grin

edit

And the maad cow is making Crusty Krazy. Tongue

I'm workin on a sweeet post aswell, Bruno..

puffity puff puff..

I'm sending you a PM so you get to know who it is first while I pen the post. Please post that you think that my info is viable if such is the case once you see the evidence, bud.

EDIT: Sent.

Let's see if you replies to confirm I'm on the right track.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:34:53 AM

@BitJohn

Gleb,

So are you calling bitjohn's integrity into question?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:37:31 AM

^^^

Gleb,

Big time!
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:38:40 AM

^^^

Gleb,

Big time!

I got my popcorn  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:45:58 AM

@Gleb,

I'd say that is a CONFIRMATION 100%.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

^^^

Gleb,

Big time!

I got my popcorn  Grin

I first started calling them out almost two years ago.. but no one took me SERIAL !  Cry  Cry

But now...

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: