Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin 'real money' to you?  (Read 70621 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:34:49 PM

yes it is real money for me i can do everything with bitcoin like real money

Can you buy all your daily needs with Bitcoin where you live? Can you pay with Bitcoin in the gas stations around you? Don't think this is the case at this point. You have the possibility of using Bitcoin as fiat currency, but you can't spend it everywhere like you do with fiat. I am waiting for that day to become reality at some point in the future.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:50:14 AM

Can you buy all your daily needs with Bitcoin where you live? Can you pay with Bitcoin in the gas stations around you? Don't think this is the case at this point. You have the possibility of using Bitcoin as fiat currency, but you can't spend it everywhere like you do with fiat. I am waiting for that day to become reality at some point in the future.

We all are waiting for that day when we can buy basic stuffs using bitcoins, We all know that it would take some time but it will be surely done in next couple of years for sure.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:51:39 AM

Well i think he exchange it first into fiat before he use it for daily needs. Actually for me its money but im not consider it as real money.
Honestly it helps to me for my needs every week. I pay for weekly internet bill and buy some other things like foods..
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:45:00 AM

Well i think he exchange it first into fiat before he use it for daily needs. Actually for me its money but im not consider it as real money.
Honestly it helps to me for my needs every week. I pay for weekly internet bill and buy some other things like foods..

How can you be so mean? If bitcoin is taking care of you in paying your bills then its real to you, I mean is it really important to spend it physically? Change your mindset mate.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:06:07 AM

Of course real money. no matter if bitcoin is not acceptable in a certain area. If a community has received bitcoin as money, of course it is real money
Nemesis099

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:35:52 AM

Of course real money. no matter if bitcoin is not acceptable in a certain area. If a community has received bitcoin as money, of course it is real money

Yeah, and bitcoin is a currency and every currency holds a certain value, so if you can judge bitcoins in terms of value it becomes real to you even if you can't spend it physically.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:32:30 AM

I always treat bitcoin like real money. My all online earnings are in bitcoin. i'll pay my bills with bitcoin. so yes
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:23:28 PM

How can you be so mean? If bitcoin is taking care of you in paying your bills then its real to you, I mean is it really important to spend it physically? Change your mindset mate.
Of course Bitcoin is real money. It has a value and that it has a real money. But maybe later more people will understand it.
I also hope that more people will use it, and the most important is that the value is going to rise.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

Yes Bitcoin is real money for me

I use Bitcoin as real currency and i don't see any difference between BTC and fiat
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:29:29 PM

Bitcoin is real money for me, because i use it simply to make my deals and trades online just like fiat and other currencies, and i think it's even better than fiat with its powerful features like the low fee..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:07:33 PM

If he really exchanges it first into fiat, then what he say doesn't make sense as in his post he's saying that he can do everything with Bitcoin like he can with fiat. Beside that, if Bitcoin pays for your bills indirectly, then you can definitely consider it to be real money.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:39:28 PM

Bitcoin is definitely real money to me. With Bitcoin, I can purchase and sell whatever I want.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:37:45 AM

Bitcoin is definitely real money to me. With Bitcoin, I can purchase and sell whatever I want.

Yes very true bitcoin might have been able to replace the function of the money for the transaction. I feel I have a lot of people who buy or sell something with bitcoin. Bitcoin I hope will continue to grow
Monkey Luffy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:46:06 AM

for me bitcoin is real money because i even bought something online several times using bitcoin,
and i even bought something from the stores using bitcoin and i also even cash out the bitcoin
so i don’t see any different bitcoin with the money usually i have to spend with, with bitcoin i also able to pay somebody and do investing and transaction, so yes for me bitcoin is real money and the best thing is the price is better compare to money
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

real money is same as digitakl money  Undecided  Huh
for me bitcoin is money, digital money, where i can store in online wallet like dollar in bank, and i can send it or use it for buying something
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:44:51 AM

Yes whatever bitcoin i am earning online i am using it for en cashing the same to local currency and purchasing things

In my country Bitcoin is still not used in local shops and hence as of now i am doing it by converting

Hope in near future i can pay someone by btc Wink

Yes. That is the only way now for different countries. Bitcoin is not fully used in different stores so might as well use it as cash to gain something out of it. I hope they accept it someday in different stores.

for now it's us enough trouble to buy something with bitcoin in real life. if buying at online. may be more you find it, because most Internet users already know bitcoin

Mostly only online workers know and use bitcoin. It is better if average internet users will be aware of bitcoin as well. If that happens, its only a matter of time that we can spend bitcoin on convenience stores like we do with fiat.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

For me to, i pay all what is possible with bitcoins.

I recieve my Money from company also in Bitcoins.
Nice one. It is tough to find a company that is willing to pay my salary with Bitcoin. Well, at least, if you are in my city...
It would be great if a company employee has an option to get their salary with Bitcoin instead, IMO.

Life sucks.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

Yes whatever bitcoin i am earning online i am using it for en cashing the same to local currency and purchasing things

In my country Bitcoin is still not used in local shops and hence as of now i am doing it by converting

Hope in near future i can pay someone by btc Wink

Yes. That is the only way now for different countries. Bitcoin is not fully used in different stores so might as well use it as cash to gain something out of it. I hope they accept it someday in different stores.

for now it's us enough trouble to buy something with bitcoin in real life. if buying at online. may be more you find it, because most Internet users already know bitcoin

Mostly only online workers know and use bitcoin. It is better if average internet users will be aware of bitcoin as well. If that happens, its only a matter of time that we can spend bitcoin on convenience stores like we do with fiat.

That's true not many aware about the bitcoins at a moment, as they have a full time job and they actually don't get time to surf on net and find other ways to make money.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

I think bitcoin is a real money to me as bitcoin is a currency and has certain value to it, and I can get fiat currency by converting my bitcoins to it, so its a real money.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:08:40 PM

With the passage of time and advancement in people's thinking, it will prove to be same as real currency but some how in recent its hard to say or compare bit coin with real currency. You cant buy with this in a shopping mall or some where even in states.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: