Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 [3082] 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 ... 3390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877215 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 04:25:37 AM

NBA news: NBA suspends Spurs' Devonte’ Graham for two games without pay
https://www.nba.com/news/nba-suspends-spurs-devonte-graham
NEW YORK – San Antonio Spurs guard Devonte’ Graham has been suspended for two games without pay for pleading guilty to a charge of impaired driving, in violation of the law of the State of North Carolina, the NBA announced today.

Graham’s suspension will commence with the next NBA regular season game that he is eligible and able to play.
Bad start. This will be the season he could redeem himself after playing just 20 games last year. Now, he will be gone for 2 games and it's not a good impression. The Spurs will badly need all the help they could get and win as much as they can to get back in the playoffs after missing it for 4 years.

That's just right, he violated a law, and the NBA does condemn that, so he was given a suspension. It's just 2 games, maybe not a good impression, but I believe he can redeem himself as last season he had decent statistics; it's just that he only played a few games. The Spurs are quite hyped for the next season as they landed the number 1 pick, Wemby. So it would be nice if they play with full force to have a good start. However, what happened already happened, and they just have to deal with that. Hopefully, he will learn from this experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 05:18:35 AM

NBA news: NBA suspends Spurs' Devonte’ Graham for two games without pay
https://www.nba.com/news/nba-suspends-spurs-devonte-graham
NEW YORK – San Antonio Spurs guard Devonte’ Graham has been suspended for two games without pay for pleading guilty to a charge of impaired driving, in violation of the law of the State of North Carolina, the NBA announced today.

Graham’s suspension will commence with the next NBA regular season game that he is eligible and able to play.
Bad start. This will be the season he could redeem himself after playing just 20 games last year. Now, he will be gone for 2 games and it's not a good impression. The Spurs will badly need all the help they could get and win as much as they can to get back in the playoffs after missing it for 4 years.

That's just right, he violated a law, and the NBA does condemn that, so he was given a suspension. It's just 2 games, maybe not a good impression, but I believe he can redeem himself as last season he had decent statistics; it's just that he only played a few games. The Spurs are quite hyped for the next season as they landed the number 1 pick, Wemby. So it would be nice if they play with full force to have a good start. However, what happened already happened, and they just have to deal with that. Hopefully, he will learn from this experience.

He is just lucky that it was only 2 games suspension, and no one was hurt and hopefully he can learn from this mistakes. They are just about to have a good season with Wemby on their team so they should start something positive and not like this.

So hopefully, we can play after that 2 games suspension and then redeem himself and contribute to the team. He is averaging just a shades a above 11 points. Maybe this season, he is looking to up his average.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 09:31:41 AM

In terms of which team would sign him, I'm sure they'll consider the implications and take measures to protect their investment. So, there's nothing to worry about on their side. I'm more concerned about Bronny being able to play in the NBA, as it has always been his father's dream to play with his son.

Well, hopefully what happen is not a hindrance to his goal in the NBA.

If that happen and Bronny can not play for the NBA then Lebron James would likely need to wait for his other son, we never know Bryce James could make an easy leap to the NBA but surely if that would not happen then Lebron will have to wait for Bryce James, but it will surely have a lot of pressure for Bryce james in making it to the NBA, well let's just wait for further information on what may happen,

That's almost x2 of Tatum's contract, as per report, his projected salary next seasons is $32,600,060, way lower than what Brown would receive, but it should not change the chemistry of the team as the management could decide to give Tatum a big contract as well once he will renew, but of course, he has to give the expectation of the team management so they will give him a bigger contract.

For sure the Boston Celtics team already know what is happening is for sure they know aswell that Jayson Tatum  and Jaylen Brown is deserving to have that kind of contract for having Tatum has the A1 and Brown as the A2 for the Celtics team, I just hope that these two would strive to get the championship they deserve, because back then I think that they really deserve the win but again it is the team that have the most desire to win that would proceed to the finals, and that was for them to keep improving,

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 11:40:10 AM

Lakers is considered to be a dark horse as well, if I'm not mistaken, of course some of the core is back but still, a ageing Lebron and then injury prone AD? Still not sure how far the Lakers can go in this season.

No matter what happens to them in the Lakers this season, they have already done their job and won the championship because that's just all that it matters when you are with the Superteam trying to be a contender in the NBA league. It will be more amazing when they can get back to the NBA playoffs this season because they easily made a great run last season and also beat the defending champion easily. The worse thing they did was signed Westbrook despite having multiple stars that can help them with the championship again last season.

But some fans are saying that what they did was not enough because the last time they won the championship was in the middle of Covid pandemic where they had in-house games with a lot of rules to prevent Covid-19 from entering the league, moreover, at that time, NBA was still at an experimenting phase and not all players did play just like the usual season. Anyway, people have been divided when it comes to the topic, but yes, a win is a win and nobody can take that from them.

There is still in doubts about what the Lakers achieved, but a title is still a title and even it's a pandemic setup, the players are still
playing at the best that they can.

Though it's still better to see Lakers with LeBron to win another title, and with how they are forming the team right now.

There's always chances for anything and who knows AD will play healthy this coming season, still early to conclude if what
will be the fate if they will perform and have that chance to win a title.

Talking about Anthony Davis, did you guys saw his recent transformation this summer?
In a video that I saw earlier this day in Facebook, AD was looking thin and thankfully they explained why afterwards about his current form because it was said and confirmed by Rob Pelinka himself that AD will go back to his original role (PF) while Jaxson Hayes will be the Lakers new center. It seems to me that the Lakers are now going back to their old formation specifically the 19-20 season where they got a chip.
Wow I did not know that. A very fit AD can also mean he might be better to avoid injury, I hope. Last year at this time we were looking at Russell Westbrook, Pat Beverley, etc. and lamenting. Fortunately they recovered with in-season trades. For the playoffs (regardless of possible trades) they need a fully healthy lebron and davis, a more confident d'angelo russell, and the youth to build on and improve. I expect/hope this roster will finish the regular season in the top six (top four if possible) and advance to at least the next round depending on matchups. (My biggest concern is injury problems)

I think it's not going to be a big adjustment for AD if he goes to the PF position and let Hayes plays the center position and he is used to that and maybe that is the reason for also getting Hayes.

I'm not sure what the complete line up is for the Lakers though, because I think they still need one good backup for a Hayes to play center if he is going to sit down. As for AD, yeah maybe his trainer says that he needs to slim down a bit so that his body can take his weight and as least prevent injuries.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 12:13:02 PM

In terms of which team would sign him, I'm sure they'll consider the implications and take measures to protect their investment. So, there's nothing to worry about on their side. I'm more concerned about Bronny being able to play in the NBA, as it has always been his father's dream to play with his son.

Well, hopefully what happen is not a hindrance to his goal in the NBA.

If that happen and Bronny can not play for the NBA then Lebron James would likely need to wait for his other son, we never know Bryce James could make an easy leap to the NBA but surely if that would not happen then Lebron will have to wait for Bryce James, but it will surely have a lot of pressure for Bryce james in making it to the NBA, well let's just wait for further information on what may happen,

We never know what's going to happen, but with LeBron James' popularity, it could be a big help for his son to get into the NBA. Although he is still at a competitive level, it would be nice to see his eldest son make it to the NBA. I would prefer not to discuss what happened a lot, as that would only hurt the fans who are eagerly waiting for that big moment to happen. It's ultimately up to the teams if they'll take a shot at drafting him. Certainly, the team that would draft him would gain attention to the fans because they have the son of Lebron which is one of the greatest.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 12:19:43 PM

I'm not sure if Miami will continue to try offering what they've got or like what you said, they will stay with Hero and try to develop
his skills for more competitive capabilities.

Future draft picks will be the biggest offering + Herro, it could be 5 or 6 but not sure if Heat is willing to give up that kind of huge players. So the only thing for us is to wait and see how everything will go down.

Pretty sure negotiations are ongoing and they are staying away from public exposure to avoid issues. IMO the Miami Heat should go all in on Lillard otherwise I have doubts about their ability to return to the finals or even in the eastern conference finals after giving up Max Strus and Gabe Vincent. They also let go of Victor Oladipo plus 2 future 2nd round draft picks to earn more cap space. The Miami Heat obviously lacked assets for direct trade with Portland, so they badly needed a team or even more to facilitate a Lillard trade.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 12:24:29 PM

I'm not sure if Miami will continue to try offering what they've got or like what you said, they will stay with Hero and try to develop

Future draft picks will be the biggest offering + Herro, it could be 5 or 6 but not sure if Heat is willing to give up that kind of huge players. So the only thing for us is to wait and see how everything will go down.

Pretty sure negotiations are ongoing and they are staying away from public exposure to avoid issues. IMO the Miami Heat should go all in on Lillard otherwise I have doubts about their ability to return to the finals or even in the eastern conference finals after giving up Max Strus and Gabe Vincent. They also let go of Victor Oladipo plus 2 future 2nd round draft picks to earn more cap space. The Miami Heat obviously lacked assets for direct trade with Portland, so they badly needed a team or even more to facilitate a Lillard trade.

They lose a valuable piece which contributes on their offense and defense like Vincent and now if they cannot get Lillard maybe your assumptions that they might struggle to reach in finals again might be right. But still if there cores still intact and Bam also Butler became healthy then we can add up the return of Tyler Herro still they have a chance to kick up for another finals run even if Lillard will not successfully acquired by Miami.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 12:37:38 PM

They lose a valuable piece which contributes on their offense and defense like Vincent and now if they cannot get Lillard maybe your assumptions that they might struggle to reach in finals again might be right. But still if there cores still intact and Bam also Butler became healthy then we can add up the return of Tyler Herro still they have a chance to kick up for another finals run even if Lillard will not successfully acquired by Miami.

They will be able to acquire players that would replace Vincent. In my opinion, the Heat system is what makes them a great team, even though they lack superstars, they are still very competitive. Imagine what they achieved during the playoffs; they made history but were just unfortunate to fall short in the NBA Finals.

The Heat is still a playoff team. Acquiring Lillard will make them a championship team, so let's see how that negotiation will go as there's no news yet that the Heat has no more chance of acquiring Lillard.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 01:48:21 PM

Brian Windhorst came out and said that no other teams outside of Miami have come forward to seriously make a trade offer for Damian Lillard. I’m not sure if it’s his contract, his age, or other teams are just trying to respect his wishes to end up in Miami, but it’s starting to look like Lillard might be a Trailblazer next season. I’m not sure how good that will be for his reputation if he’s disgruntled after being labeled as the most loyal player in the NBA.
I think the fact that he warned everyone already that he will not attend any practice or whatever scrimmages is enough for other teams to just move out, and will not pursue Dame. I guess that's how powerful Dame is right now, and well he deserves it like what other players are doing because he just played his best season last year in terms of stats.

Now with regards to this one, it seems like there are only 2 options for Lillard right now. Either he will stay with the Trail Blazers, and suffer probably the same fate again that he might not clinch to the playoffs again, or he will get traded to Miami. I guess the Heat must do everything just to have this trade to push through. They've given undrafted players already that have a huge impact towards their success last season, and at the same time they have all the assets that they can give to the Blazers. Of course the Blazers don't want to lose on this trade knowing that they will give their must-be franchise player.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 04:17:51 PM

They will be able to acquire players that would replace Vincent. In my opinion, the Heat system is what makes them a great team, even though they lack superstars, they are still very competitive. Imagine what they achieved during the playoffs; they made history but were just unfortunate to fall short in the NBA Finals.

The Heat is still a playoff team. Acquiring Lillard will make them a championship team, so let's see how that negotiation will go as there's no news yet that the Heat has no more chance of acquiring Lillard.

The most talked trade this summer is still on the advantage of the Miami Heat. That being said, the trade about Lillard is now composed of a 4-team trade because the Portland insists that they don't want Tyler Herro on their roster, they just wanted a 4-5 future round picks, specifically first rounders. Hence why 4 teams are now involved in it.

A New Damian Lillard 4-Team Trade Where Everybody Wins

Portland Trail Blazers Receive: James Harden's expiring contract (can be flipped later), Kyle Lowry's expiring contract, Jaime Jacquez, Nikola Jović, a 2028 first-round pick from Miami, a 2030 first-round pick from Miami and a 2030 second-round pick from Chicago

Miami Heat Receive: Damian Lillard, Jusuf Nurkić, a 2029 second-round pick from Philadelphia and a 2028 second-round pick from Chicago

Philadelphia 76ers Receive: Zach LaVine, Tyler Herro and a 2029 second-round pick from Portland

Chicago Bulls Receive: Tobias Harris' expiring contract, Caleb Martin, Keon Johnson, a 2029 first-round pick swap with the 76ers and a 2030 first-round pick from Philadelphia
Source: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10084438-a-new-damian-lillard-4-team-trade-where-everybody-wins

What do you guys think about this?
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 04:26:58 PM

Brian Windhorst came out and said that no other teams outside of Miami have come forward to seriously make a trade offer for Damian Lillard. I’m not sure if it’s his contract, his age, or other teams are just trying to respect his wishes to end up in Miami, but it’s starting to look like Lillard might be a Trailblazer next season. I’m not sure how good that will be for his reputation if he’s disgruntled after being labeled as the most loyal player in the NBA.

Maybe they are also afraid that Lillard will not play with them since he release a statement that he only want to play on Miami. So maybe from this many team avoid him since they might lose a vital piece on their roster and Lillard is not fully committed on their team. Don't know if this trade plan will proceed since Blazers and its fans doesn't like the trade offer given by Miami so most likely we can still see Lillard wearing a Blazers uniform next season.

The kind of statement he made is powerful enough to make other teams, which he didn't choose, try to prevent him from getting there. However, it doesn't help the NBA overall, as players now seem to dictate, rather than acting as professionals and playing according to their contracts. Lillard should not have said it publicly; the negotiations between his team should have been handled confidentially. Now, if the deal with the Miami Heat doesn't succeed, can the Blazers still expect Lillard to give his best next season?

It is speculated that Lillard might not suit up with Portland and could sit up the rest of the season if he is not traded? Not sure how true this is, but if yes then it will hurt the Blazers for sure and maybe Lillard will have hefty fines from the NBA itself.

So his career is on the balance right now, yes he wants to move out and maybe Portland might have realized that it's time for them to change course as well. And it seems that is the case because they have sign Jeremy Grant for a $160 million contract extension for 5 years.

Not maybe because I think Lillard will really face tough consequences because it sure looks to me that the NBA's warning was serious enough for them to make the things for real and we have the Portland itself who will give some fines as well, just like what Simmons had when he was having tantrums in the Brooklyn Nets. But in the end, it's the Portland's loss if in case they will be forced to resort in that kind of situation. So, what's left for them is to trade Lillard before the season commences before anything goes horribly wrong.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2019

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 05:08:15 PM

The most talked trade this summer is still on the advantage of the Miami Heat. That being said, the trade about Lillard is now composed of a 4-team trade because the Portland insists that they don't want Tyler Herro on their roster, they just wanted a 4-5 future round picks, specifically first rounders. Hence why 4 teams are now involved in it.

Portland Trail Blazers Receive: James Harden's expiring contract (can be flipped later), Kyle Lowry's expiring contract, Jaime Jacquez, Nikola Jović, a 2028 first-round pick from Miami, a 2030 first-round pick from Miami and a 2030 second-round pick from Chicago

Miami Heat Receive: Damian Lillard, Jusuf Nurkić, a 2029 second-round pick from Philadelphia and a 2028 second-round pick from Chicago

Philadelphia 76ers Receive: Zach LaVine, Tyler Herro and a 2029 second-round pick from Portland

Chicago Bulls Receive: Tobias Harris' expiring contract, Caleb Martin, Keon Johnson, a 2029 first-round pick swap with the 76ers and a 2030 first-round pick from Philadelphia
Source: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10084438-a-new-damian-lillard-4-team-trade-where-everybody-wins

It looks like the Blazers are planning to rebuild their team and become the next Rockets considering they want to get so many draft picks for Lillard. Overall this deal looks good, although I think the Heat would be making a mistake if they parted ways with both Herro and Martin.
By the way, I just now noticed that next season is a player option for Harden, which means he has the right to become an unrestricted free agent. So if he really wants to leave the 76ers, I wonder why he hasn't exercised that right yet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 05:27:17 PM

It looks like the Blazers are planning to rebuild their team and become the next Rockets considering they want to get so many draft picks for Lillard. Overall this deal looks good, although I think the Heat would be making a mistake if they parted ways with both Herro and Martin.
By the way, I just now noticed that next season is a player option for Harden, which means he has the right to become an unrestricted free agent. So if he really wants to leave the 76ers, I wonder why he hasn't exercised that right yet.

I don’t think next year is a player option for Harden. He just resigned an extension a few weeks ago, so it would be really weird if the first year of his extension was a player option…

Miami is going to end up messing up their future to get a season with Dame, but it’s their best chance at getting a chip before Butler ages any more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 06:25:00 PM

For sure the Boston Celtics team already know what is happening is for sure they know aswell that Jayson Tatum  and Jaylen Brown is deserving to have that kind of contract for having Tatum has the A1 and Brown as the A2 for the Celtics team, I just hope that these two would strive to get the championship they deserve, because back then I think that they really deserve the win but again it is the team that have the most desire to win that would proceed to the finals, and that was for them to keep improving,
That is just the changes currently, Tatum signed his contract earlier so he is going to get that much money soon as well. Tatum is young, he still has a long way to go, and he will make that 500+ million more soon enough when his contract is over.

Because of the inflation, I can easily say that when Tatums contract ends, he is going to sign something bigger than Jaylen Brown, to put in perspective, Kobe made 25 million a year before he retired, it's just about how much more money goes into basketball every year. I bet that they are going to have 100 million a year contracts in the future, and one day even more, it's all about time and given enough time it just keeps going higher and higher and higher all the time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 07:51:22 PM

That is just the changes currently, Tatum signed his contract earlier so he is going to get that much money soon as well. Tatum is young, he still has a long way to go, and he will make that 500+ million more soon enough when his contract is over.

Because of the inflation, I can easily say that when Tatums contract ends, he is going to sign something bigger than Jaylen Brown, to put in perspective, Kobe made 25 million a year before he retired, it's just about how much more money goes into basketball every year. I bet that they are going to have 100 million a year contracts in the future, and one day even more, it's all about time and given enough time it just keeps going higher and higher and higher all the time.

For sure that will happen, the argument though is that if Boston keeps upping their pay on their two best players, what will happen to the rest of the team? How can they got another superstar or list of role players to help them out win championship under this two?

Perhaps the NBA will have to increased their salary cap as well if players are going to received and increasing pay like every 2-3 years. For teams, they need to offer good money to retained the services of this high caliber athletes.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 08:00:16 PM

And also on the other side even they manage to win a trade and have Lilard there's no guarantee that they may reach the finals,

All the familiar faces in the east are also building their rosters or doing their best now to create good chemistries while Heat is still in
negotiations for acquiring Lilard.

For now, we might see some updates, but the final stage still depends on how the teams that involve will agree to the
offer and how they will execute the possible trades.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 08:26:01 PM

The Lakers giving Anthony Davis $186,000,000 with a three year extension seems a bit insane given how much time he has missed. He’d better start staying healthy for the amount of money they’re giving him. 62 million dollars when he only plays about 50 games in a good year seems like like overpaying. I sure hope that contract doesn’t come back to bite them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 08:38:44 PM

Yes, that's why they might be thinking of developing Herro instead, because if they let go of him, then it will be a different Miami Heat team already with only their big 3, but less supporting cast that brought them to the NBA finals last year.

So again, future picks and then taking their chances against Lillard, it's going to be a huge decision for the Miami Heat right now. And yes, they might need a third team just to be able to commensurate this trade for Lillard.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 08:43:37 PM

The Lakers giving Anthony Davis $186,000,000 with a three year extension seems a bit insane given how much time he has missed. He’d better start staying healthy for the amount of money they’re giving him. 62 million dollars when he only plays about 50 games in a good year seems like like overpaying. I sure hope that contract doesn’t come back to bite them.

They might have seen an improvement on AD's condition this off season, plus he really is a great factor both offensively and defensively so I'm pretty confident he'd be worth what he's paid for. The Lakers also got hope to make a shot at the finals again after they have rebuilt their roster adding more depth and defense. If this roster works pretty well, they will for sure become a good contender against the Nuggets, I can say for the Phoenix suns too if they work well as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 09:35:08 PM

Agreed, I can't see any teams throwing big money at guys in theor 30s with injury histories.  Paul george and kawhi come to mind.  Knick fans were pleading to try to get Paul george via a trade lol.  Dude is 34 and in the last 4 years the most games he has ever played is like 50 games.  Throwing big money at guys who can't lace up is a recipe for lottery picks incoming.  186 seems crazy for sure.  Chances are he won't last on the court, injuries don't get better with age in the nba.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 [3082] 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 ... 3390 »
  Print  

Jump to: