Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:37:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133892 times)
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:07:05 AM

Certainly you need to buy a house so that you and your family will be secured from being on the streets and bitcoin will give you a much safer future if you invest with in.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:33:49 PM

Certainly you need to buy a house so that you and your family will be secured from being on the streets and bitcoin will give you a much safer future if you invest with in.

I dont think its safe if he stake his all wealth on bitcoin maybe i can say invest what you can affor to losr because no system will safe for pro hackers. And if you planning to buy bitcoin when the price sore high well i can say you can buy a house if you have big amount of btc stock in your wallet and get big profit when price got high and if you have little btc and planning to buy housr well you gotta be kidding.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

I dont think its safe if he stake his all wealth on bitcoin maybe i can say invest what you can affor to losr because no system will safe for pro hackers. And if you planning to buy bitcoin when the price sore high well i can say you can buy a house if you have big amount of btc stock in your wallet and get big profit when price got high and if you have little btc and planning to buy housr well you gotta be kidding.

I think its possible to buy a house but it will take some time. It would of course be pretty cool if you buy a house with it.
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:28:08 PM

I'm not judging anyone's opinion here I'm simply impressed by the fact so many of you would buy a house with BTC. I would prefer to rent it if that makes sense. I would buy some land for sure not a house.

Well, buying a land also good. So you don't need to worry about a house like earthquake or something. And land is no need to worry about land.

It kind of depends of where you buy it because, for instance, if you buy it where there are floods or other things like that then you need to worry a bit about it. Don't you think?
It is nice to buy a house with some Bitcoins, a house is the best investment that you can ever make because the value will not reduce later in the future and that is nice for you.
So you can sell it with some nice profit also and that is the advantage if you are buy a house.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

I'm not judging anyone's opinion here I'm simply impressed by the fact so many of you would buy a house with BTC. I would prefer to rent it if that makes sense. I would buy some land for sure not a house.

Well, buying a land also good. So you don't need to worry about a house like earthquake or something. And land is no need to worry about land.

It kind of depends of where you buy it because, for instance, if you buy it where there are floods or other things like that then you need to worry a bit about it. Don't you think?
It is nice to buy a house with some Bitcoins, a house is the best investment that you can ever make because the value will not reduce later in the future and that is nice for you.
So you can sell it with some nice profit also and that is the advantage if you are buy a house.

Go tell your friends in Michigan that a house is always the best investment!!! When the financial crisis hit the Michigan district most of the houses values went to zero.
Do some research
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:01:48 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again
It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.
Buying a house is the best investment. Houses are expensive by the way. You need to have a lot of bitCoins to buy it.
Also the price of house always get increased so your investment is never in a loss. But the catch is bitcoin will get more appreciation than your house may bring.

yeah I agree with you friend when you buy house never in a loss but when people buy bitcoin have a loss that is risk  but when people want to buy house that time need more bitcoin maybe after they can buy house

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:55:19 AM

Go tell your friends in Michigan that a house is always the best investment!!! When the financial crisis hit the Michigan district most of the houses values went to zero.
Do some research
In the future taxes for one house would be too expensive and it will  difficult to reach by the public in general. in my view maybe this will happen when all the material inside the earth has decreased certainly not in the near future may be a couple of decades ahead but for now invest in real estate still can get big profits.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:53:20 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again
It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.
Buying a house is the best investment. Houses are expensive by the way. You need to have a lot of bitCoins to buy it.
Also the price of house always get increased so your investment is never in a loss. But the catch is bitcoin will get more appreciation than your house may bring.

yeah I agree with you friend when you buy house never in a loss but when people buy bitcoin have a loss that is risk  but when people want to buy house that time need more bitcoin maybe after they can buy house
yeah this the fact that real estate prices continue to rise experienced in the country the current real estate and property investment is very popular. probably because of the growing world population This also affects the price

benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

yeah this the fact that real estate prices continue to rise experienced in the country the current real estate and property investment is very popular. probably because of the growing world population This also affects the price

Yes the reason why estate price is high its because of the worlds population that is increasing so its better to have your own house and buy it while its still cheap if the bitcoin price sky rocket.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:54:41 PM

I too agree, if price goes very high you should buy a house as investment in properties and house will never end us in loss rather than giving profit after years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:32:54 PM

That's depending in the Bitcoin's price; if it will going up highly in the next few years , and if you started already investing in Bitcoin and holding it for long term run you can buy a house with bitcoin mostly
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:51:58 PM

Do some research

It goes both ways, depending on the price you get it for.

But intially its a overall decent investment, since you can use the house itself to avoid rent and becomes more of a sweat equity situation, if youre done paying for the house. Most people arent aware they can pull money from the house - to buy bitcoins to hedge too lol.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

Buying a house is the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall down in value and that is quite nice, but you need a lot of coins I think for to buy a house.
The only thing that you have to do is just have a lot of coins and just make the investment if that is possible.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:55:02 PM

Buying a house is the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall down in value and that is quite nice, but you need a lot of coins I think for to buy a house.
The only thing that you have to do is just have a lot of coins and just make the investment if that is possible.

Yeah you right. The value of house or property in my country is always increase every year, so i think investment on a house or property is very2 good for long term investment.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:08:55 PM

Just buy a house at a place where people use to buy them, no one knows that where will be the next earthquake and where will be the next flood coming, just collect your bitcoins and search for an affordable price to buy.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:16:50 PM

there are 2 options if you buy in the future of course you'll need a little more bitcoin because bitcoin prices will certainly rise. or option 2 bitcoin prices rise and real estate prices go up. so when the time is right to buy a house?
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:30:38 AM

Yeah why not a house is in my opinion the most important material thing you can have in life. Without a house you cant do a thing. And the thing with houses is that they can also go up in value so you can sell that ass well against a profit.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

And I just read the thread about one man selling his house for bitcoins. I will never understand people.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:28:46 PM

And I just read the thread about one man selling his house for bitcoins. I will never understand people.

Maybe he wants to sell it for bitcoin because he wants to invest his earn money in bitcoin and he is it more profitable if he invest with it. Or he want o get the deal close immediately so he can get and earn the money without using broker other angle i see there is he is addicted to bitcoin thata why he sell his house so he can have invesment or to gamble.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

To make an investment in a house is one of the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall in value and that is perfect for a investment.
So if you want to sell it later in the future than you can have even some profit with it and that is perfect for you, you will only need a lot of coins to buy a house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: