Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133889 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:14:36 AM

I would definitely buy a house as I am only renting now, having your own house is a good accomplishment in life especially when the money was taken from the income you earn in bitcoins, that's rare that is why I like it.

I will not just buy a house, but I will buy also cars and put up a business that can make me earn for living plus the potential profit that I can get
with bitcoin.
House is always a necessity for all of us, even though bitcoin will not that be high. I'm always dreaming to have my own house.
LOL. Buy everything man, at least we are proud that our huge income came from bitcoins, we will never know but as long as we believe it might happen in the future but to a certain date I am not sure.
Buying a house is a good idea because its a necessity and everyone should have a shelter but to invest in different business venture for me is also a good idea to maximize your profit.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:28:01 AM

I would definitely buy a house as I am only renting now, having your own house is a good accomplishment in life especially when the money was taken from the income you earn in bitcoins, that's rare that is why I like it.

I will not just buy a house, but I will buy also cars and put up a business that can make me earn for living plus the potential profit that I can get
with bitcoin.
House is always a necessity for all of us, even though bitcoin will not that be high. I'm always dreaming to have my own house.
LOL. Buy everything man, at least we are proud that our huge income came from bitcoins, we will never know but as long as we believe it might happen in the future but to a certain date I am not sure.
Buying a house is a good idea because its a necessity and everyone should have a shelter but to invest in different business venture for me is also a good idea to maximize your profit.

That's a good idea, investing for different business venture to maximize your profit, but be sure before you get involved to different
ventures you have someone there to put your trust to. Because in business people will be friendly to you, if you are going to
invest to their venture, but once you already invested they will turned into someone who you didn't even expecting.
And for sure, everyone's dream is to have a house even bitcoins price goes up or down. We need it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:27:57 PM

To make an investment in a house is the best thing that you can do because a house will not reduce in value later in the future and that is the best thing of an investment in a house.
But before you are making an investment you need a lot of Bitcoin before that will be possible for you.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

If you had the chance to then go for it. its a good investment for your hard earned money. and if i were on your shoes i will do it as well then i will also build business for a living.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

with bitcoin.
each person will be viewed from a different side anyone agree when investing in a home is a profitable investment long-term profit but I was much more promiscuous other businesses same like you said because it will more quickly get a profit than i invest money in the form of house

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

To make an investment in a house is the best thing that you can do because a house will not reduce in value later in the future and that is the best thing of an investment in a house.
But before you are making an investment you need a lot of Bitcoin before that will be possible for you.

Yup investing in real estate is always a profitable venture, as the value of real estates keeps on increasing on  a regular basis, so it is better to invest money into real estates, where the profit is guaranteed and you can enjoy higher rates of returns on your investments.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:39:11 PM

maybe when the price becomes $ 1,000 bitcoin is time for us all as bitcoin users, buying a home for ourselves each. buying a home is something that is very good, in addition to introducing bitcoin, we also make a person close to us to be proud
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:39:42 PM

If you have a high number of bitcoin you can built your own house, Just make sure to.convert you bitcoin if the price is high, And you can buy cars too  cars is more awesome than house
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:46:53 PM

The main point is you need to have a lot of BTC for that to buy an house. and if you insist on payment in BTC, not many options you have because notmany people selling homes know about the bitcoins. So first gather a lot of BTC and then find a person accepting BTC and also selling a house, else convert your BTC in Fiat and buy .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:12:46 PM

And you can buy cars too  cars is more awesome than house

Very bad choice from an investment viewpoint. The resale value of a car starts depreciating from the moment you purchase it. In five or six years time, it will be worth just a fraction of its original price. The case is different with apartments and villas. In most cases, their value increase along with time. Cars may be "awesome", when compared to apartments. But this awesomeness will vanish after some time.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:08:23 AM

Very bad choice from an investment viewpoint. The resale value of a car starts depreciating from the moment you purchase it. In five or six years time, it will be worth just a fraction of its original price. The case is different with apartments and villas. In most cases, their value increase along with time. Cars may be "awesome", when compared to apartments. But this awesomeness will vanish after some time.
Investments hit a window of opportunity and how investing the person is able to wait and believe. Everything else is secondary.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:44:31 AM

Investments hit a window of opportunity and how investing the person is able to wait and believe. Everything else is secondary.
If the opportunity is being grabbed now and in the future the price of bitcoins will increase substantially that it will make it to the point that you can be very rich then we should buy a new house, this is the fruits of our labor so we must enjoy it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:12:17 AM

If the opportunity is being grabbed now and in the future the price of bitcoins will increase substantially that it will make it to the point that you can be very rich then we should buy a new house, this is the fruits of our labor so we must enjoy it.

Well, buying a house is every ones need and want. As long as you can accumulate exact amount for buying a house. That's a good thing
to do, since house is not just an asset. You can also consider it as an investment, in the long run house and lot will really appreciate it's
price as the time goes by.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:53:07 AM

buying a house will be q good option and the to earn profit with the digital currencys we should convert them into faint . and making assets rater than money are always good plans i will say buy a house if possible that will be the best use of your money. do not think that if you can wait very long then price will increase more the bigger greed any you will lose ypur oppertunity so after block halving if possible then buy a house
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:28:17 AM

If you don't own a house already, then it may be advisable to purchase one. But in my opinion, one should hold on to the majority of their coins, at least till the time of their retirement. Bitcoins are protected against inflation through the principle of controlled supply. The purchasing power of Bitcoin will rise as more and more people use them. The appreciation in value of Bitcoin will be much more than that of real estate properties or bullion. So be careful when you sell your coins for fiat.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:30:21 AM

If you don't own a house already, then it may be advisable to purchase one. But in my opinion, one should hold on to the majority of their coins, at least till the time of their retirement. Bitcoins are protected against inflation through the principle of controlled supply. The purchasing power of Bitcoin will rise as more and more people use them. The appreciation in value of Bitcoin will be much more than that of real estate properties or bullion. So be careful when you sell your coins for fiat.
I should follow your advise now as it is so realistic, I understand that bitcoins has been widely use all over the world today, therefore if they will continue to patronize bitcoins we can see some massive adoption in the future and would really affect the price of bitcoins, the price will go high and the value of what we are holding will increase.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:07:09 PM

The appreciation in value of Bitcoin will be much more than that of real estate properties or bullion. So be careful when you sell your coins for fiat.

This doesnt have to be true, depends on the market.   In 1990 Tokoyo was four times the square foot cost of London and today the situation is reversed with houses in London some of the most expensive globally.    This probably relates to the strength of economic demand in each country so I do think in some places with great growth then land could be the best investment.

Also housing reduces costs, you cannot cease to exist till retirement and you must spend some money on a space to live.   So its an ideal investment to lower costs and possibly profit from higher demand.    I think Bitcoin will only seriously succeed if it also becomes a tool to reducing costs for greater numbers of people over time.   It might be the best way to deal with foreign exchange and transfer of wealth between countries, Im not sure.
We cant presume anything imo

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

If bitcoin increases with the current slope (although it seems impossible) then it may be possible to buy a house in next 1-2 years with one bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

If bitcoin increases with the current slope (although it seems impossible) then it may be possible to buy a house in next 1-2 years with one bitcoin.

Even if the prices did hit to buy a house right off the bat, I still wouldnt.

The ownership vs renting scenario is misleading - yes its nice to not pay a mortgage and have a free place to stay - but thats a huge principal thats taken away from you that money can be working for you.

Vs if I did rent somewhere remotely the same - I still can use that money to work instead.

I wouldnt ever be a homeowner unless I have some serious cash making that allows me to be in the position.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:30:36 PM

The appreciation in value of Bitcoin will be much more than that of real estate properties or bullion. So be careful when you sell your coins for fiat.

This doesnt have to be true, depends on the market.   In 1990 Tokoyo was four times the square foot cost of London and today the situation is reversed with houses in London some of the most expensive globally.    This probably relates to the strength of economic demand in each country so I do think in some places with great growth then land could be the best investment.

Also housing reduces costs, you cannot cease to exist till retirement and you must spend some money on a space to live.   So its an ideal investment to lower costs and possibly profit from higher demand.    I think Bitcoin will only seriously succeed if it also becomes a tool to reducing costs for greater numbers of people over time.   It might be the best way to deal with foreign exchange and transfer of wealth between countries, Im not sure.
We cant presume anything imo

Do you know why the real estate rates in Tokyo went down and those in London exploded? The economy of Japan has been in a downward slide ever since the late 1980s. On the other hand, London is one of the fastest growing metropolises in the Western world.

Now look at the future of Bitcoin. Don't you think that the adoption and usage will increase in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: