Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133888 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

You should buy a house if the Bitcoin price is high enough and you are going to be able to buy a house then you should do it.
A house can also go up in value so buy a house if you really feel like buying one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:03:20 AM

I would definitely buy a house as I am only renting now, having your own house is a good accomplishment in life especially when the money was taken from the income you earn in bitcoins, that's rare that is why I like it.

I will not just buy a house, but I will buy also cars and put up a business that can make me earn for living plus the potential profit that I can get
with bitcoin.
House is always a necessity for all of us, even though bitcoin will not that be high. I'm always dreaming to have my own house.
LOL. Buy everything man, at least we are proud that our huge income came from bitcoins, we will never know but as long as we believe it might happen in the future but to a certain date I am not sure.
Buying a house is a good idea because its a necessity and everyone should have a shelter but to invest in different business venture for me is also a good idea to maximize your profit.
I also think that buying a house is a good think but do you really think that you are going to make enough money with Bitcoin to buy a house.
I do not think that you are going to make that much money but I hope that you do.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:11:56 AM

I would definitely buy a house as I am only renting now, having your own house is a good accomplishment in life especially when the money was taken from the income you earn in bitcoins, that's rare that is why I like it.

I will not just buy a house, but I will buy also cars and put up a business that can make me earn for living plus the potential profit that I can get
with bitcoin.
House is always a necessity for all of us, even though bitcoin will not that be high. I'm always dreaming to have my own house.
LOL. Buy everything man, at least we are proud that our huge income came from bitcoins, we will never know but as long as we believe it might happen in the future but to a certain date I am not sure.
Buying a house is a good idea because its a necessity and everyone should have a shelter but to invest in different business venture for me is also a good idea to maximize your profit.
I also think that buying a house is a good think but do you really think that you are going to make enough money with Bitcoin to buy a house.
I do not think that you are going to make that much money but I hope that you do.
Nothing is impossible man as long as we live there's hope for reaching our dreams. No one can see the future maybe someday with Bitcoin well get rich. It's nearly impossible since we don't hold large amount of btc, that's why we're striving everyday to save o even buy Bitcoin. Hoping someday it would increase its price and we can buy the things that we wish for.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:14:00 AM

with bitcoin.
Nothing is impossible man as long as we live there's hope for reaching our dreams. No one can see the future maybe someday with Bitcoin well get rich. It's nearly impossible since we don't hold large amount of btc, that's why we're striving everyday to save o even buy Bitcoin. Hoping someday it would increase its price and we can buy the things that we wish for.
We can only be rich if we take into actions our plans in bitcoin, investing is a good way to be rich but without a decent amount invested we cannot achieve our goals.

Right now, our focus should be savings especially if we are earning from our online job.
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:21:55 AM

I will count you as a wise person if you bought a house when the bitcoin price goes up. First, you invested a small amount of bitcoin and disposed it off when the price had risen. Secondly, you buy a house from your returns which to me is a very good physical asset which can appreciate in value. Unlike other assets like cars which depreciate, a house will be a sure investment.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

I will count you as a wise person if you bought a house when the bitcoin price goes up. First, you invested a small amount of bitcoin and disposed it off when the price had risen. Secondly, you buy a house from your returns which to me is a very good physical asset which can appreciate in value. Unlike other assets like cars which depreciate, a house will be a sure investment.
That's it for you, house is both liability or investment depending on how you will use it. If you use your house and rent it that could mean it is an investment but if you are just using it for your personal purpose then you have to bear the expenses and that is a liability.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

That's it for you, house is both liability or investment depending on how you will use it. If you use your house and rent it that could mean it is an investment but if you are just using it for your personal purpose then you have to bear the expenses and that is a liability.

Even the price of bitcoin not going to be very high you must really buy your own house. Because it is everyone's dream to have their own house.
And you must really buy one of it, because it is one of the best investment that you are not going to regret whenever you are going to buy it today an as the time goes by value of it goes stronger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:58:35 AM

Even the price of bitcoin not going to be very high you must really buy your own house. Because it is everyone's dream to have their own house.
And you must really buy one of it, because it is one of the best investment that you are not going to regret whenever you are going to buy it today an as the time goes by value of it goes stronger.

if the price of bitcoin is not risen very high, we must to have a lot of bitcoin to buy a house. but if prices rise very high bitcoin, we do not need to have a lot of bitcoin to buy a house. so I chose to wait for prices to rise high bitcoin to buy a house.
even if what you say is true, if the price of bitcoin is not increased, I have to keep buying a house, but it will probably be longer, because I have to collect bitcoin more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MariusAr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:06:56 PM

well, depends of how much bitcoin you have at that moment in time. But if you have enough, sure, do it.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:09:55 PM

well, depends of how much bitcoin you have at that moment in time. But if you have enough, sure, do it.
Definitely ,if the btc you have save is enough to buy a house.
And the  price of bitcoin os 20000$
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:19:51 PM

If you are only holding small amount of bitcoins today then it is better that you are going to work for bitcoins today or if not buy some bitcoins.
And it is really a good thing and going to make yourself satisfy if you are going to buy your own house. That is also my plan if ever I'm going to collect
all of my bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:23:35 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

It is better to have your own house if you can afford to, the money spent on rent can be used on something else and then there is peace of mind as well... forget about having to let go of 80% of your net worth.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

If you could get some property in a good area, I would much rather have the house than Bitcoin.
(As long as you can afford to keep up the taxes, etc)
If you can cash out and make a profit and buy some land I would say go ahead.
Even if Bitcoin went up to a much higher price, I would have no regrets.

NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:08:11 PM

I think it is better to have your own house. So if you have enough bitcoin, it is better to spend some to buy a house.
FlipBit

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:32:24 PM

For anyone in the U.S. that is interested in purchasing a property with Bitcoin, here is a blog post that covers that topic and offers some helpful solutions:

Bitcoin as an FHA Financing Alternative

Here is another post for international buyers looking into the U.S. market:

Foreign Direct Real Estate Investments with Bitcoin
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:48:54 PM

If you want to, then you should buy a house. I'm certainly not going to tell you what to do with your money. Roll Eyes
Munna98

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:34:45 AM

Why not? I think if you have enough bitcoin in that time,then why you waste your time.make them cash and use them to buy a house,buy a car etc.i think that's the best time to work with your bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:11:03 AM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

It is better to have your own house if you can afford to, the money spent on rent can be used on something else and then there is peace of mind as well... forget about having to let go of 80% of your net worth.
House is very important to us and even if bitcoin does not go up we should still have a house and if we already have a house there is no reason to buy another if we profited from our investment with bitcoin, unless you are buying it to consider it as your business that would give you income in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:32:21 AM

If you want to, then you should buy a house. I'm certainly not going to tell you what to do with your money. Roll Eyes
Well, op was asking if it's a good idea to buy a house with his bitcoins when the value goes up very high.
We're not really going to tell him what to do, but I'd give him my opinion at least.

It really wouldn't be bad to buy a house with your bitcoins. In fact, I think it would be a great idea since you are to use your earnings to something that's going to be of any worth, and it's part of a basic necessity.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:31:22 PM

Well, op was asking if it's a good idea to buy a house with his bitcoins when the value goes up very high.
We're not really going to tell him what to do, but I'd give him my opinion at least.

It really wouldn't be bad to buy a house with your bitcoins. In fact, I think it would be a great idea since you are to use your earnings to something that's going to be of any worth, and it's part of a basic necessity.
That is true because having a house is a necessity and you will see it everyday the fruits of your labor in bitcoin. It would make you proud all the time as you have prove that you can make money in bitcoin that other people refuse to believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: