Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123367 times)
koshercrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

Website looks great! Love seeing Moin keep on keeping on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecryptocartel

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

Hey everybody I'm giving away 1000 MOIN on Twitter! https://twitter.com/TheCryptoCartel/status/916391330149842944
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

That is awesome cryptocartel!  In fact you inspired me to make a twitter account just so I can follow and retweet you Cheesy
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:06:40 AM

Website design is looking very nice, but seems is not optimized for mobile device. It is not centered and very weird when i try to scroll

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
axllht

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:56 PM

Website design is looking very nice, but seems is not optimized for mobile device. It is not centered and very weird when i try to scroll

site is optimized but some elements are too big for mobile's screens, it is PC version, mobile version of Moin website soon Wink

KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

Interesting talk on how the new address format for Segwit was chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqiN9VFE4CU

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:50:09 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:06:10 AM by Jookly

Fortnightly Sunday Update #14

Hello out there Moin cryptommunity.  I figured since this is my first time giving and being responsible for the fortnightly update I would start it off by just saying so. So what happened in the last two weeks with Moin?

Preparing Reddit

The team has been working on getting the r/MOIN subreddit prepared for its grand opening.  Axllht has been beautifying it to match the new websites style.  I have been getting a tipbot ready for the subreddit.  Everyone has been pitching in to test the bot.  It will be great to open this subreddit to the public when it is ready.  I am really looking forward to it!

What Is KingCaper Doing?

Whats the big guy up stairs doing?  This week he has needed to take time to work on a non-roadmapped task that will bring a host of benefits to Moin as we continue in to development of THE PLATFORM.  I will leave it at that and up to him for revealing details on this when the time is right.

Moin Community Contributors League

We had a really constructive discussion through the unified Moin chats about the need for more marketing and community engagement.  One actionable item we landed on is the resurgence of something older moiniacs might remember from when we were mostly on irc.  The idea is the Moin Community Contributors League.  The basic idea is to have weekly competition and rewards for promoting Moin.  We will reveal more details on this soon.

Bounty Program

The second item that came out of our discussion was that we can offer bounties for specific projects, then have people sign up for and accomplish those projects.  We will begin facilitating this process soon.  A couple examples of the types of bounties we are talking about here might be having an article written about Moin or getting a really nice t-shirt design made.  We still have coins that were donated and should go specifically to a T-shirt designer.  We will figure out how to make this happen.

Gun bae! -Jookly
thecryptocartel

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:17 AM

Hello out there Moin cryptommunity.  I figured since this is my first time giving and being responsible for the fortnightly update I would start it off by just saying so. So what happened in the last two weeks with Moin?

Preparing Reddit

The team has been working on getting the r/MOIN subreddit prepared for its grand opening.  Axllht has been beautifying it to match the new websites style.  I have been getting a tipbot ready for the subreddit.  Everyone has been pitching in to test the bot.  It will be great to open this subreddit to the public when it is ready.  I am really looking forward to it!

What Is KingCaper Doing?

Whats the big guy up stairs doing?  This week he has needed to take time to work on a non-roadmapped task that will bring a host of benefits to Moin as we continue in to development of THE PLATFORM.  I will leave it at that and up to him for revealing details on this when the time is right.

We had a really constructive discussion through the unified Moin chats about the need for more marketing and community engagement.  One actionable item we landed on is the resurgence of something older moiniacs might remember from when we were mostly on irc.  The idea is the Moin Community Contributors League.  The basic idea is to have weekly competition and rewards for promoting Moin.  We will reveal more details on this soon.

Bounty Program

The second item that came out of our discussion was that we can offer bounties for specific projects, then have people sign up for and accomplish those projects.  We will begin facilitating this process soon.  A couple examples of the types of bounties we are talking about here might be having an article written about Moin or getting a really nice t-shirt design made.  We still have coins that were donated and should go specifically to a T-shirt designer.  We will figure out how to make this happen.

Gun bae! -Jookly
Awesome first update Jookly. I'm looking forward to participating in all of the coming MOIN community activity!
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

Preparing Reddit

What Is KingCaper Doing?

Bounty Program

Gun bae! -Jookly
Awesome first update Jookly. I'm looking forward to participating in all of the coming MOIN community activity!

+1 Great job, thanks a lot Jookly!

As mentioned, I've taken a developmental detour. I'll fill you all in on the particlulars soon.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

Due to a sudden explosion in phishing attempts, Slack auto-invites have been disabled.

If you'd like to join the Slack please PM thecryptocartel.

Or just use Riot.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:06:15 PM

Due to a sudden explosion in phishing attempts, Slack auto-invites have been disabled.

If you'd like to join the Slack please PM thecryptocartel.

Or just use Riot.

Slack is in last time very unsafe. Maybe you can use Telegram it is very easy, app working fast on all platforms and it's becoming very popular.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
axllht

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

site is optimized but some elements are too big for mobile's screens, it is PC version, mobile version of Moin website soon Wink

Moin website should look correctly on mobile devices now Smiley

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

We've had some good constructive dialogues and brainstorming sessions on Riot/Slack over the last couple weeks about ways in which we can promote the project, get people involved and generally make MOIN  a success. Come join us, everyone is welcome!

https://riot.im/app/#/room/#moin-general:matrix.org

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

I think we're going to fork PART. Maybe a snapshot. It raises some interesting possibilies re funding etc. More to follow.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

I think we're going to fork PART. Maybe a snapshot. It raises some interesting possibilies re funding etc. More to follow.

Not sure what this means? are you saying that you are going to Fork part of MOIN? If you need funding then set up a donation fund where people can donate some btc or any other coin they like to donate with. I'll be interested to see what this all means.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

Not sure what this means? are you saying that you are going to Fork part of MOIN? If you need funding then set up a donation fund where people can donate some btc or any other coin they like to donate with. I'll be interested to see what this all means.

Apologies vella, I made that post last thing at night. By PART I mean Particl. I'll explain the reasoning behind it and the benefits it'd give us in the next few days.

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:46:55 PM by Jookly

Hi everyone I wanted to bring up the idea of the Moin Contributors League again.  The basic idea is to have a set of tasks people can do for points and at the end of every week we give away MOIN to the top 3 point holders.  Reset the points for the next week and do it again.  

We could use your help coming up with ideas for specific actions people can take to receive hero points.  In fact giving an idea for how people will receive hero points will get you 10 hero points.

Here are some ideas to get your gears turning:

5 HERO POINTS - Retweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days (not price reports).
10 HERO POINTS - Come up with new ways to earn Hero Points
10 HERO POINTS - Original tweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days
15 HERO POINTS - Creating a Moin graphic or meme​

Hope to hear some great ideas!
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

Hi everyone I wanted to bring up the idea of the Moin Contributors League again.  The basic idea is to have a set of tasks people can do for points and at the end of every week we give away MOIN to the top 3 point holders.  Reset the points for the next week and do it again.  

We could use your help coming up with ideas for specific actions people can take to receive hero points.  In fact giving an idea for how people will receive hero points will get you 5 hero points.

Here are some ideas to get your gears turning:

5 HERO POINTS - Retweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days (not price reports).
10 HERO POINTS - Come up with new ways to earn Hero Points
10 HERO POINTS - Original tweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days
15 HERO POINTS - Creating a Moin graphic or meme​

Hope to hear some great ideas!

This is good!

30 HERO POINTS for an original blog post about MOIN?
30 HERO POINTS for MOIN videos?
30 HERO POINTS for truly inspired acts of guerrilla marketing?

sp4q

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Apologies vella, I made that post last thing at night. By PART I mean Particl. I'll explain the reasoning behind it and the benefits it'd give us in the next few days.

I guess it would be beneficial to upgrage to latest "SDC". Having Segwit, Core 0.15.1 and cold staking on Moin blockchain would make nice upgrades. Maybe Hardfork and donations thought, if possible.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

What am I missed here? About which HERO points you are talking here? Is it something new from Moin?
I have few idea about "guerrilla marketing". we can talk

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: