Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:12:12 AM

would it be possible for you to give me some help i want to mine dcr using my laptop an i7 pro 2.5ghz with built in nvidia 940 I keep looking online to your guide but I really a newbie with the set up so if its possible for to mine it using your pool please i need the proper set up you can PM me if its not possible to share it here in your thread sir, thank you in advanced hope you can reply. good luck.

I'm very much for people mining on whatever possible;

But I highly advise against mining with a laptop unless you are using an external PCIE adapter (they make em) and a non-integrated graphics card.

It may work at first;  but heatsoak will kill your laptop.

Ive done it with CPU and GPU mining.... and so far I have destroyed 4 laptops.
so which means mining on a laptop is not profitable? I just want to check because I do have same concern with regarding to mine dcr using i3 laptop i already used it and mine some alt as well so if its possible teaching me how dcr works from suprova what code to i need to use for it to work with ccminer. thank you in advance sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:16:36 AM

would it be possible for you to give me some help i want to mine dcr using my laptop an i7 pro 2.5ghz with built in nvidia 940 I keep looking online to your guide but I really a newbie with the set up so if its possible for to mine it using your pool please i need the proper set up you can PM me if its not possible to share it here in your thread sir, thank you in advanced hope you can reply. good luck.

1. Install full nvidia drivers to ensure it is cuda enabled (windows default driver probably isn't)
2. Download ccminer from here https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
3. Create a batch file to run ccminer, e.g.
ccminer -a decred -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744 -u <your-dcr-address> -p c=DCR

I've not installed a DCR wallet, but I believe it is a command line only thing at the moment.
Hey mate I was tried and download ccminer and did try to create a batch file for my dcr but because i'm just a newbie, when i did run the exe file / batch file it runs smoothly but the miner mine vnl not dcr coild you please give me the proper code that I needed to run and mine dcr I'm really eager to mine this coin seeing the opportunity and all the future goal of this coin, hope mate you can assist me with this. I'm always online you so if possible you can it me / Pm me thank you.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:28:42 AM

But I highly advise against mining with a laptop unless you are using an external PCIE adapter (they make em) and a non-integrated graphics card.

so which means mining on a laptop is not profitable? I just want to check because I do have same concern with regarding to mine dcr using i3 laptop i already used it and mine some alt as well so if its possible teaching me how dcr works from suprova what code to i need to use for it to work with ccminer. thank you in advance sir.

Its not about profit.   Laptops are simply not designed to be run at 100% 24/7.  They will fail.  Quickly.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:28:09 AM

1. Install full nvidia drivers to ensure it is cuda enabled (windows default driver probably isn't)
2. Download ccminer from here https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
3. Create a batch file to run ccminer, e.g.
ccminer -a decred -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744 -u <your-dcr-address> -p c=DCR

I've not installed a DCR wallet, but I believe it is a command line only thing at the moment.
Hey mate I was tried and download ccminer and did try to create a batch file for my dcr but because i'm just a newbie, when i did run the exe file / batch file it runs smoothly but the miner mine vnl not dcr coild you please give me the proper code that I needed to run and mine dcr I'm really eager to mine this coin seeing the opportunity and all the future goal of this coin, hope mate you can assist me with this. I'm always online you so if possible you can it me / Pm me thank you.

Perhaps post your batch file and the version of ccminer you are using. The above command works find for me on 1.7.4 compiled from source against cuda 7.5 on linux.

Maintainer hangs out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
shintosai

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:32:05 AM

Its not about profit.   Laptops are simply not designed to be run at 100% 24/7.  They will fail.  Quickly.
thank you for your concern sir really appreciated, just wanted to try it out and if I successfully made it and the codes will work I will use my desktop so I can run it for 24/7 I know that this coin still profitable that"s why I reall wanted to know how to set it up maybe you can give me the code or teach me step by step I understand that you are into mining so if you don't mind please let me know okay thank you again for the concern hope to hear from you I'm always online. good luck sir.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:52:15 AM

Download the latest DCR capable nvidia miner and check within the last few pages for the string I use to run it.  Shouldn't be simpler than that offhand.

I can't point you where I downloaded mine as I didn't keep a record...

I don't see why it won't work.  Assuming you are mining DCR

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:41:16 AM

Can you set start diff of 1 for decred please. (this has already been done in the yiimp.ccminer.org pool.)

Claymore's dual miner is reporting 10% of the actual hash because the diff is too low and shares are lost. Same for the sp-mod optimized decred kernal.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
shintosai

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:49:23 AM

Download the latest DCR capable nvidia miner and check within the last few pages for the string I use to run it.  Shouldn't be simpler than that offhand.

I don't see why it won't work.  Assuming you are mining DCR
I just did followed the instruction where I can enter suprnova pool but after following the instruction instead mining dcr my ccmner mine vnl so I just hoping some one can help me out to point it correctly thank you for your advise and I hope i did not bothered you I'm just reaching out for someone who can assist me to do some mining even a single dcr for me is already a big help. again many thanks to you answer I'll keep it in mind that my laptop is more than valued than mining. hahaha.. cheer up...

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:24:42 AM

Download the latest DCR capable nvidia miner and check within the last few pages for the string I use to run it.  Shouldn't be simpler than that offhand.

I don't see why it won't work.  Assuming you are mining DCR
I just did followed the instruction where I can enter suprnova pool but after following the instruction instead mining dcr my ccmner mine vnl so I just hoping some one can help me out to point it correctly thank you for your advise and I hope i did not bothered you I'm just reaching out for someone who can assist me to do some mining even a single dcr for me is already a big help. again many thanks to you answer I'll keep it in mind that my laptop is more than valued than mining. hahaha.. cheer up...

ccminer-DCD.exe -r 0 -a decred -i 24 -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744 -u 1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP -p c=BTC,d=1,decred=1.8

I use ccminer; and copied the decred optimized version to my folder and just appended the name as seen above.  the balancing is as per the pool payout statistics, so 1.8 is the Ghash amount my video card puts out.  if you put out .5Ghash, it would be 0.5... etc.

This is the string I use with my GTX980.   If you wish the machine to be responsive, back intensity off to ~17-20 example being -i 20 as a change.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:05:12 PM

Can you set start diff of 1 for decred please. (this has already been done in the yiimp.ccminer.org pool.)

Claymore's dual miner is reporting 10% of the actual hash because the diff is too low and shares are lost. Same for the sp-mod optimized decred kernal.

I have no problems setting 1 for diff. For my CPU miner I actually use 0.1 ....

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:24:24 PM

I have no problems setting 1 for diff. For my CPU miner I actually use 0.1 ....

I think I just noticed you reboot the decred deamon =)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:27:11 PM

I think I just noticed you reboot the decred deamon =)
yeah no reconnect in the last several minutes.  Webpage shows the coin greyed out.  Hope all is well on the server front.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:29:33 PM

I was wondering if you are sending out some kind of hard hitting signal because my miner keeps crashing. Thx
Ps at the time of this post quark is paying 2.014 
induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:33:45 PM

Hello, I just arrived home and i see my miners on idle power consumption ,has something happened to the pool?

i go to the pool's page and I see my miners listed but no hash rate on any of them  Huh

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:35:39 PM

Hello, I just arrived home and i see my miners on idle power consumption ,has something happened to the pool?

i go to the pool's page and I see my miners listed but no hash rate on any of them  Huh

My miners are crashing doing the same thing.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

i go to the pool's page and I see my miners listed but no hash rate on any of them  Huh

what port(s)?

My DCR miner is up and running.... my SHA devices are off at the moment or on solo.....

I am going to do a trial run of mining ETH on the side.  Since DCR uses almost no memory;  why not run them at the same time right?  I got this GTX980;  might as well put the fast memory to use!

Ill report back the changes in hashrates of DCR, and the overall profitability increase by doing so.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:14:01 AM

i go to the pool's page and I see my miners listed but no hash rate on any of them  Huh

what port(s)?

My DCR miner is up and running.... my SHA devices are off at the moment or on solo.....

I am going to do a trial run of mining ETH on the side.  Since DCR uses almost no memory;  why not run them at the same time right?  I got this GTX980;  might as well put the fast memory to use!

Ill report back the changes in hashrates of DCR, and the overall profitability increase by doing so.
I'm doing multi algo.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:23:02 AM

i can't comment at the moment;  im pointing speciaifally to DCR this month to see overall profitability...

which ports aren't connecting?   My X11 rig in SF is mining fine right now.... so are the CPU algos.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:51:26 AM

i can't comment at the moment;  im pointing speciaifally to DCR this month to see overall profitability...

which ports aren't connecting?   My X11 rig in SF is mining fine right now.... so are the CPU algos.
I'm not sure.... next crash I'll see if I'm able to see it.
EDIT: One is quark.... but it maybe a communication problem causing them to crash.
induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:23:21 AM

Hi, I am mining decred, port 5744, it happened again, stratum error on all my miners, connection refused.

now i refresh the zpool page and the decred algo is GONE, WTF?!?!

i think i'm gonna switch pool for now... just in case... will check back tomorrow.

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: